Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

"Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (96787 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Never Underestimate Your Penis , Find Out This Shocking Truth / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Bigprick9inches: 12:06am On Dec 14, 2017
I love fucking fat girls but from your look , I can bet my big prick that ur punni will ooze like rotten fresh fish.
Useless gold digging oloshos like you have given Negresses a bad name since 1469.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by 8stargeneral: 12:08am On Dec 14, 2017
Yes,it's true it can always send u to early grave

1 Like

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 14, 2017
safarigirl:
lol....the customers ought to know the risk involved in having carnal knowledge of a vaginapreneur.

vaginapreneur

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Onogiede(m): 12:13am On Dec 14, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Na ibo girl. Na their trademark be dat grin grin
how there you mention tribe here, same character still persist in other tribe
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 14, 2017
Ghostmode2two:
Ask the prostitutes in hotel and tell me how many mansions they got with their pissy
those ones na low class oloshos.the high class ones don use their snail build mansions cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 14, 2017
linearity:

Please, list the names of Nollywood actress, who bought Gwagon after 3 movies?

On your mark, set, go!

.....am still waiting.

How far you done finish the list?

Okay, try Wikipedia, see if you will get some hits from there......

None yet?

Have you tried google, that might hold some clues. After all, they say google is a rich reservoir of knowledge, so if anything like that exist or had occur, google must know it.
Daniella Okeke grin
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 14, 2017
Follysho707:
Imagine, just imagine... see the eyes like new-masquerade own... Which Pvssy dis one get wey she wan use take build house? RUBBISH! Every girl now thinks being a female means they're attractive. Dang it! Iranu rada rada oshi..

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by HeyCorleone(m): 12:30am On Dec 14, 2017
She has a very solid point.

She speaks from the point of "go big or go home".

Why be a prostitute with little returns? Place a high tag on yourself. Here in the university girls get fvcked for things as little as a plate of indomie or shawarma. She's only advising such ladies to up their games. Go big or go home.

I am not in anyway in support of prostitution. Indeed I find the practice the habit of insane minds. Still, when I see people trying to destroy their lives, I try to give them a helping hand, you know, speed up the process.

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by 86bee(f): 12:34am On Dec 14, 2017
it can buy u a mansion and also can lead u to early grave.(either via money ritual, HIV, hepatitis B, cervical cancer etc)
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Garrethdanielz: 12:39am On Dec 14, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by FRESHG(m): 12:40am On Dec 14, 2017
safarigirl:
See as dem dey insult the girl like say she lie. Na brain Daniella Okeke use build her own?

OWOBOY IS LOOKING FOR BABY MAMA O
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Henryshalom(m): 12:40am On Dec 14, 2017
This is hilarious.
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by kolaranking1(m): 1:04am On Dec 14, 2017
Makydebbie coman see oh
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by MrPasserby(m): 1:06am On Dec 14, 2017
sydneywhite:
Wtf..dis one too na chinenye.... I don stop dey bear chinenye
grin tongue
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Flosticks(m): 1:07am On Dec 14, 2017
sad sad sad
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 14, 2017
I see...

she's got nothing to offer in a relationship – but her public part.
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 14, 2017
Follysho707:
Imagine, just imagine... see the eyes like new-masquerade own... Which Pvssy dis one get wey she wan use take build house? RUBBISH! Every girl now thinks being a female means they're attractive. Dang it! Iranu rada rada oshi..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5398233_childrenslaugh_jpeg86a1e1921e30d1b09006a7e21ce79566
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by coputa(m): 1:35am On Dec 14, 2017
She's simply saying,women should place more value on themselves,because what God deposited in them(women folks) can move mountains.
History is replete with women that has done great exploits with their natural endowment.Women should be aware of the power of what they have by not giving themselves out so cheap to every cat and fowl on the street, place more value on yourself.That's the message.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by coputa(m): 1:46am On Dec 14, 2017
bughead:
who is this useless shegoat of a woman angry

When I say that naija women are bunch of useless pig with no ambition in life but I realized that men who fuel these idiots are worst than an imbec1le undecided

That ape below me! I'm sure your mother use her private part as commodity to raise you!

No wonder you have no common sense undecided
your stupidity stinks to high heavens,I guess the naija women includes your mother and your sisters if only you have one..
Mosquito brain,she's educating the female folks of the power and value of what they have,she's not saying they should go and prostitute.
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 14, 2017
Hmmm

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by degamemaster(m): 2:09am On Dec 14, 2017
Rolex67:
Very true but I choose not to use it.
Thanks for not being hypocritical like others. Btw, reserve the thing for me, I will pay bride price and have it all for myself, ok.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by bughead: 2:15am On Dec 14, 2017
coputa:
your stupidity stinks to high heavens,I guess the naija women includes your mother and your sisters if only you have one..
Mosquito brain,she's educating the female folks of the power and value of what they have,she's not saying they should go and prostitute.
ode!

Which power and value does your private part has! undecided

Is it your private that's doing the think?

If your private part has value as you said then we would have many rich women but unfortunately we ain't see any rich women but rather fools of a woman who think their dirt smelly ass can give them fortune angry

Let your fish brain do the thinking

1 Like

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by degamemaster(m): 2:16am On Dec 14, 2017
"A Nigerian lady with the username "Enderlin Chinenye Ambrose" on Facebook has taken to the platform to advice his fellow Nigerian ladies."

Am I the only inefficiencies that noticed the "....."his" fellow Nigerian ladies." magic finger there?
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by bughead: 2:21am On Dec 14, 2017
coputa:
She's simply saying,women should place more value on themselves,because what God deposited in them(women folks) can move mountains.
History is replete with women that has done great exploits with their natural endowment.Women should be aware of the power of what they have by not giving themselves out so cheap to every cat and fowl on the street, place more value on yourself.That's the message.

Has your mother's vagina move mountain? undecided
But instead she give birth to an idiot who can't use simple logic to get what that woman is talking about!

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by ABBEYsammy01(m): 2:21am On Dec 14, 2017
sydneywhite:
Wtf..dis one too na chinenye.... I don stop dey bear chinenye

don't mind her, your own Chinenye get class..
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Bimpe29: 2:23am On Dec 14, 2017
Same will also buy you, a burning fire chinenye and co. Useless Ohoelosho
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Fulaman198(m): 3:07am On Dec 14, 2017
I don't think it's her thing, I think it's her big ball00ns.
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by mike4real2(m): 3:08am On Dec 14, 2017
Na this kin mumu girls those bad ritualist dey eventually use do money rituall.
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by coputa(m): 3:10am On Dec 14, 2017
bughead:

Has your mother's vagina move mountain? undecided
But instead she give birth to an idiot who can't use simple logic to get what that woman is talking about!
You are a dunce original with a very low comprehension quotient. I can't stand kids with imbecilic brains like you.your ignorance stinks.
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Khonifer: 3:14am On Dec 14, 2017
Very true. Cry all you want but it's the truth
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by coputa(m): 3:42am On Dec 14, 2017
bughead:
ode!

Which power and value does your private part has! undecided

Is it your private that's doing the think?

If your private part has value as you said then we would have many rich women but unfortunately we ain't see any rich women but rather fools of a woman who think their dirt smelly ass can give them fortune angry

Let your fish brain do thoe thinking
if.your.mother gave her smelly ass to your poverty striken drunkard of a. a father and they produced an imbecilic cow like you,who can't comprehend simple sentence,you cannot use that as a yardstick to judge other decent women out there who gave their pushy to real men.
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Rhea(f): 3:52am On Dec 14, 2017
Muckross1122:
A Nigerian lady with the username "Enderlin Chinenye Ambrose" on Facebook has taken to the platform to advice his fellow Nigerian ladies.

According to her; ladies shouldn't underestimate their private part because it can buy them a mansion.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/12/dont-underestimate-your-vaginal-it-can.html

But na true now. It is also an indictment of some men who make all that possible.
#pus.sy.power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.