Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (107138 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by lexy2014: 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
mazimee:
If she was not aware when he washed her and changed her dress, What makes her think she was not fingered or even bleeped?

I am not saying there are no nice guys around , all I want to point out is that she is not in the right concious state to make these claims.
dude, u are a great man. But on second thought, Maybe her thing has something like speedometer & d reading was d same b4 and after she drank herself 2 stupor
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Icon79(m): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
How in the world could somebody 'bath you without touching you'? Is he a ghost

O pari o

1 Like

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by bidak(m): 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Good for her, we still have good guys out there
Modified-i am sure the guy wanted to bleep her just that he did not want it to be as if he took advantage of her,Now the least she can do is give it to the guy willingly
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Bullhari: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
she wash washed, declothed and reclothed without being touched. ok.

well, what I wrote is mandarin English. read and pass
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by BabaO2: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Are you so sure tongue
Of course, practically possible, because she will not be appealing to any reasonable guy.
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
So the guy bathed you without touching your breast, yansh and pussy abi? Silly girl.
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by oglalasioux(m): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
You'll hate yourself after making love to a drunk woman without her consent.
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Unitedabby(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Blogsphere:
Source - .COM

A Nigerian lady identified as ‘Dr Atinuke’, has narrated how one of her male friends, Ladi, took her to his crib, took care of her and didn’t touch her after she got extremely drunk.

Atinuke took to Twitter to reveal the story, she wrote;

http://www..com/2017/12/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-guy-took.html

Nice...i'm not that surprised coz i'd have done the same thing!#Thumbupman
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by chiefojiji(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
After all u were drunk! You won't know if he naq u or not!

Or u wire meter for dere wey dey read every friction between the slut and the slide
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by David160(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
clap for your self, you went to club
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Unitedabby(m): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
pocohantas:
There are lots of responsible guys around. It's the ones whose pricks work overtime that are spoiling the image of the good ones. I have a friend like that, highly self-controlled guy. I have also met the one who seems so sinister...like he could snuff life outta me in a second.

She should be careful how she drinks though.
Lest she runs outta luck.

Beht how can you bathe someone without 'touching' her?

All these guys asking how is she sure he didn't fck her.
What do you take the PuC for? Some clueless non-feeling corridor?
very possible.I can
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
This girl is a fool. The guy fůcked you before giving you a bath but you didn't know because he didn't penetrate your pussy forcefully as he had all the time in the world to lubricate it with sex gel and he also fůcked you gently to avoid bruising your pussy which could have been a red flag. Then he cleverly washed off every trace of his semen when he was bathing you. And in case you don't know, your nude is still in his archive. Stupid girl.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
I have done that before
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:
shut up, you noise making attention seeker
e dey pain you?
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Kaycee9242(m): 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
How can he remove ur undies, bath u and yet his hand did not touch d forbidden areas, Linus keep lying
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by olumidazz: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladi probably didn't want to be infected by gonorrhea. I don't know what so special about a guy not caining you.
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by ogundeleai(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Any man who is able to clearly define female gender will be the last person to engage in rape cases...
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by henkhay007(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
This one no get shame o. The brother try as e control the congi
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Unitedabby(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
ruffDiamond:
e concern me

all I know is from now on I will dedicate time and money ,going from thread to thread,forum to forum to launch and war and public awareness campaign against the organized fraudulent telco called globalcom network! to say glo network is a fraud is an understatementas an old subscriber I should know. as result of their useless poor service even right here in fact,I have moved to other network (airtel,small data but great service)out of anger at my wasted mb.but since it's old line known to many clients..I still grudgingly service it but with llttle money just for voice call only..today after like six months ,I decided to subscribe to #500 data with trepidation.. and logged on to my favourite SM forum,nairaland..waiting for it to load in matter of second..oh my gawd!for whereI watched with rising anger as the brower search bar flashes continuously across my phone screen like forever unable to open! even with full signal from the utterly useless network !then I checked my data balance ,I wasn't disappointed ..about 10mb has gone!without even opening up any link!this is our story.this is real situation! not the lies and fallacy they are feeding the unsuspecting public about some bogus big data offer bla bla bla.. same goes for their bonanzas ..car etc it's fraudulent and lack transparency... u buy big data big for nothing coupled with poor serviceone idiot was telling me glo network is area dependent.. in Abuja??in the city centre? abi you think say na one remote village I dey write this...he shifted the goalpost saying the network is overloaded..so I will have to wait till midnight before I can browse well huh next he said I should..... check village people.. I just laughed..so na village people dey run globacomnooo wonder..I told him by the time glo subscriber base drop to just under a million,we go know who check village people between me and themthat time Adenuga go no say dem no dey tell pesin say rain dey fallthis is what always become of most naija owned company due to greed and incompetency.. where is hitv?mobitel?daarsat?even the much hyped tstv??your guess is as good as mine

thank for reading

#saynotoglonetworknow!
Bro i feel your pain.I really do coz i've been a glo subs. For years too and its quite sad the kinda internet service they're providing.Its more like the bigger the data,the poorer the service.so sad
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
Blogsphere:
Source - .COM

A Nigerian lady identified as ‘Dr Atinuke’, has narrated how one of her male friends, Ladi, took her to his crib, took care of her and didn’t touch her after she got extremely drunk.

Atinuke took to Twitter to reveal the story, she wrote;

http://www..com/2017/12/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-guy-took.html

Oya madam why were u drunk
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Belafonte(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
With those tittles, I would prolly be in jail ryna.
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Unitedabby(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
Gegz:
done that too before. happened to be a lady who was in my department. I was in year 5, she was in 4. took her back to my house. didn't bath her o. just put her on my bed. removed her shoes. an went to my neighbours room.
you seeee!thats what i'm talking about;real men!
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Martin0(m): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
obviously this lady does not know that there are rape-drugs that make you forget everything that happened.. OMG! such a dummy

gringringrin
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
you get luck say no be me....
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Martin0(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Stories that touches the heart.All these one's na story for the god's.

Hahahahahcheesy:Dabi ooogrin
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Unitedabby(m): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
holysina:
What a comical irony, how can some one bath u without touching u hia. Abi na air him use bath u ni sad
she doesn't mean it literarily.Ofcourse there has to be some physical contact as im nobi wizard!she meant he didn't take advantage of the situation
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by JuanDeDios: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sharp9:
when is she going back to his house to at least show appreciation in best way womanly possible?
Hahahaha
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by biacan(f): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
Hahahahaha... Who no want be FTCgrin I fit dash you the FTC tongue
Hahahahahhe hahahahahh
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by fredopareto(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
mazimee:
If she was not aware when he washed her and changed her dress, What makes her think she was not fingered or even bleeped?

I am not saying there are no nice guys around , all I want to point out is that she is not in the right concious state to make these claims.
fact#####
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
mazimee:

ladies will definately knw if somfin enters dem or not.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by biacan(f): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahcheesy:Dabi ooogrin
I just dey look you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Top 20 Igbo Gospel Songs Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.