Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2074234 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
AWKA-ETITI TOWN IN IDEMILI SOUTH LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
Yyeske:
Guys let's be frank, Ozubulu and Nnewi had merged, Oba, Nnobi, Awka etiti and Oraifite are about to merge with greater Nnewi metro area too. I'm not against this but this should be well managed bikonu.
Those in the know already know Ekwulobia, Oko, Isuofia, Amaokpala etc are increasingly merging too and this is our 4th largest metro area in this state.
The state government should please be proactive in providing necessary infrastructure or reduce the hot money flushing into the state like mad especially in the real estate economy.
We shouldn't forget the Okija, Azia, Uli, Ihiala axis as well already merging.
Our oil city of Anam and environs already merging with Onitsha too.

God knows what Anambra will look like in 10 years time.

Oga,
If i understand you well, I think what you are trying to say is that the state should ban real estate development in the state. Perhaps ask folks to go and build in Benue, Kontangora until the plan for Anambra is out.

Meanwhile the housing deficit in the state should just be ignored. If people pay 6 months in advance to find a flat still under construction, even if they wait 5 years in advance, to get a flat it shouldn't matter so long as you or your family are not the ones affected.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
ST. JOESPH CATH. CHURCH AWKA-ETITI IN IDEMILI SOUTH LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
M

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 1:23am On Jan 21, 2018
Christonel Hotel AND SUITE Awka Etiti

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 1:25am On Jan 21, 2018
Christonel Hotel AND SUITE Awka Etiti IN IDEMILI SOUTH LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 1:36am On Jan 21, 2018
Eziafakaego Resort Hotels Nnokwa TOWN IN IDEMILI SOUTH LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE( SOME INTERIOR PHOTOS)

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 1:37am On Jan 21, 2018
Opening of Eziafakaego Resort Hotels Nnokwa TOWN IN IDEMILI SOUTH LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 1:40am On Jan 21, 2018
THE HOTELS INTERIOR

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 2:05am On Jan 21, 2018
NNOKWA ICHIDA ROAD ANAMBRA STATE

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Afam4eva(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2018
AmericanQuarter:
The first 7-star hospitality facility set to take off in the SE- Golden Tulip Agulu Lake Resort in Awka Capital Territory.
Nwanne, biko jiri ya nwayo. There are no 5 star hotels in Nigeria let alone 7 star. The only 7 star hotel in the world is in Dubai.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Afam4eva(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2018
Yyeske:
Guys let's be frank, Ozubulu and Nnewi had merged, Oba, Nnobi, Awka etiti and Oraifite are about to merge with greater Nnewi metro area too. I'm not against this but this should be well managed bikonu.
Those in the know already know Ekwulobia, Oko, Isuofia, Amaokpala etc are increasingly merging too and this is our 4th largest metro area in this state.
The state government should please be proactive in providing necessary infrastructure or reduce the hot money flushing into the state like mad especially in the real estate economy.
We shouldn't forget the Okija, Azia, Uli, Ihiala axis as well already merging.
Our oil city of Anam and environs already merging with Onitsha too.

God knows what Anambra will look like in 10 years time.
I think it's nice that cities in Anambra are merging and i think the towns should be under the umbrella of the most popular. For example, the towns close to Nnewi should be under Nnewi while places like Oba and Obosi are officially under Onitsha. The way we can have bigger cities in Igbolandl.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by horsepower101: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2018
Afam4eva:

Nwanne, biko jiri ya nwayo. There are no 5 star hotels in Nigeria let alone 7 star. The only 7 star hotel in the world is in Dubai.

Lol grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 9:36am On Jan 21, 2018
Afam4eva:

I am into hotels and facilities management so i know what i am talking about. Golden Tulip Agulu Lake is one. There are so many 5star hotels in Lagos. Are you saying that US does not have a better hotel than Dubai?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Afam4eva(m): 9:39am On Jan 21, 2018
AmericanQuarter:

I am into hotels and facilities management so i know what i am talking about. Golden Tulip Agulu Lake is one. There are so many 5star hotels in Lagos. Are you saying that US does not have a better hotel than Dubai?
If you see a 5 star hotel, you will know let alone a 7 star hotel. Please, let's stop over estimating everything. if you had even said 5 star, i would have let it pass. But 7 star? Chineke Nna onye Onitsha biko mere anyi ebere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 9:42am On Jan 21, 2018
Afam4eva:

If you see a 5 star hotel, you will know let alone a 7 star hotel. Please, let's stop over estimating everything. if you had even said 5 star, i would have let it pass. But 7 star? Chineke Nna onye Onitsha biko mere anyi ebere.

Ok. Your anger is because i called it 7star? As a hotelier the difference between 5star and 7star is not much. Use your Google for education.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Afam4eva(m): 9:45am On Jan 21, 2018
AmericanQuarter:

Ok. Your anger is because i called it 7star? As a hotelier the difference between 5star and 7star is not much. Use your Google for education.
Now let me surprise you, Buruj Al Arab in Dubai which is reputed as a 7-star hotel actually has a 5 star rating but they keep bandying the 7-star tag around because a lot f people feel that they are better than a regular 5 star hotel. So, unless this hotel is better than Buruj Al Arab, then it's a 4 star at best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2018
Afam4eva:

Now let me surprise you, Buruj Al Arab in Dubai which is reputed as a 7-star hotel actually has a 5 star rating but they keep bandying the 7-star tag around because a lot f people feel that they are better than a regular 5 star hotel. So, unless this hotel is better than Buruj Al Arab, then it's a 4 star at best.

That was why i said earlier that the difference between 5 and 7star aren't much, that is why people could conveniently interchange the usage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Afam4eva(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2018
AmericanQuarter:

That was why i said earlier that the difference between 5 and 7star aren't much, that is why people could conveniently interchange the usage.
No, the difference is much. That's 2 stars ahead of a 5 star. These stars are not just what hotels choose to call themselves. There are bodies that actually determine which category a hotel belongs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Afam4eva(m): 10:02am On Jan 21, 2018
What interests me most about Anambra is that development is very widespread. One would think that an Anambra person that wants to setup an hotel will go to Awka or Onitsha but mba, they will take it to their villages and build magnificent structures.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by zeuchineesnacks: 10:03am On Jan 21, 2018
post=63507116:

With your fabricated IGR you guys are still living in stone age and beggars littered your states, who is deceiving who?
hahahahahahahahahahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by zeuchineesnacks: 10:29am On Jan 21, 2018
Igbo kwenu!!! Proudly igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AnambraDota: 10:31am On Jan 21, 2018
It's only a fool that will fall for the fraudster called Obiano and his media urchins.
The drunk started renovating Agulu Hotel prior to election but no pictures yet of the exterior.

Those fraudster will go to hotels in Abuja and snap their interior to show as Agulu Hotel but if you ask him for the exterior he will tell you to go and snap it by yourself.

These fraudsters need to be stoned to death for deceiving Anambra people with fakes pictures. The criminals are not ashamed of telling barefaced lies everywhere.

Show us the progress of work on Agulu hotel not snapping rooms and passage from other places.

Ndi ori Ndi Ori
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 10:44am On Jan 21, 2018
AnambraDota:
It's only a fool that will fall for the fraudster called Obiano and his media urchins.
The drunk started renovating Agulu Hotel prior to election but no pictures yet of the exterior.

Those fraudster will go to hotels in Abuja and snap their interior to show as Agulu Hotel but if you ask him for the exterior he will tell you to go and snap it by yourself.

These fraudsters need to be stoned to death for deceiving Anambra people with fakes pictures. The criminals are not ashamed of telling barefaced lies everywhere.

Show us the progress of work on Agulu hotel not snapping rooms and passage from other places.

Ndi ori Ndi Ori

Cool down brother. Ok watch this to cool your temperature. Like as i stated earlier, finishing touch is ongoing now. Dalu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1JC00a2I4M

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AnambraDota: 10:49am On Jan 21, 2018
AmericanQuarter:
Finishing touches are speedily ongoing right now. The elevator/lift has been test-run.

Please stop deceiving people, this not Agulu Hotel. Remember when you told me that the hotel will be opened in December 2015 now your still bandying fake pictures in January 2018, what is the drunk at Agu Oka doing with our money?

Remember Onitsha Hotel also lay abandoned with Nnewi and Oka Malls, which lies will you tell this time to cover Obiano disastrous leadership.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 10:55am On Jan 21, 2018
AnambraDota:

Please stop deceiving people, this not Agulu Hotel. Remember when you told me that the hotel will be opened in December 2015 now your still bandying fake pictures in January 2018, what is the drunk at Agu Oka doing with our money?

Remember Onitsha Hotel also lay abandoned with Nnewi and Oka Malls, which lies will you tell this time to cover Obiano disastrous leadership.

Goodluck brother in your world of disbelieve. See you on my wall the Akuluouno nke izizi n Okija.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AnambraDota: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2018
AmericanQuarter:
The first 7-star hospitality facility set to take off in the SE- Golden Tulip Agulu Lake Resort in Awka Capital Territory.

Very unfortunate that after 4 solid years the hotel is getting worst daily. Look at weed taking over the entire building and erosion encroaching very fast but Obiano is drinking away his responsibilities while his criminal media urchins deceive the gullible.

Obiano and his media gangsters need to be dragged out of the Eke Market and flogged with horse whip.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AnambraDota: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2018
AmericanQuarter:

Cool down brother. Ok watch this to cool your temperature. Like as i stated earlier, finishing touch is ongoing now. Dalu.

Nwanne akirigom mmadu iji video aghogbu
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2018
AnambraDota:

Nwanne akirigom mmadu iji video aghogbu
Election is over, Anambra is dear to me more than any politician, Obiano will govern and go, nwata na ata akara na ata ego nneya, if you doubt the pictures kindly go to Agulu and take yours, afterwards open thread and call us out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
white castle hotel Neni TOWN ANAOCHA LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
St John Vocational & Technical Institute Neni, in Anaocha LGA, Anambra State is structured as IEI after the minds of the Educational Stakeholders to augment for the too many unemployable graduates (males and females) that reduce labour force of the nation. The Institute is skillfully and academically structured into departments such as Computer Studies, Engineering, Catering & Hospitality Management, Fashion Design & Clothing Technology, Cosmetology & Beauty Therapy, Office Technology , Entrepreneurship, Building Technology. We run 2yrs diploma courses for male and female students who wishes to be the employers of labour. We have secured lodging facilities, enough standby electric generating sets and Steady Water supply. We admit Graduates and undergraduates. Experience the taste of Technology. For enquiries and admissions call 09038650901, 09035112294, 08034960685, 08063854149

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
AnambraDota:

My dear Anambradote,
One of the things about some of our people abroad is BLIND ARGUMENT.

That is when people open their mouth and argue against the obvious for the sake of being contrary. That very annoying attitude they got from Umunna meetings always make them look and sound dumb in the wider global society. I have seen this among many Diasporans who even at their work places deliberately choose an opposing view and disgrace themselves through being vehement on something that is obvious to even a goat. They sometimes argue that some blacks are white people erroneously born as blacks in Nigeria and other truly weird topics.

You could see clearly that the video is indeed Agulu hotel, yet you choose to make other forum member consider you of very low IQ by arguing pointlessly. If you said the furnishing were inferior and cited appropriate resources to show it is not up to standard, then at least we know where your argument is coming from. But to vehemently refuse to accept it is not Agulu hotel is same as arguing the Obiano's picture is indeed Rochas or Okowa. Okay, i guess the video below was taken in Jamaica or better it is a hotel in Jalingo.
Yet, you expect us to view you as an intelligent being?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.