Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2092011 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AnambraDota: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
OreMI22:

My dear Anambradote,
One of the things about some of our people abroad is BLIND ARGUMENT.

That is when people open their mouth and argue against the obvious for the sake of being contrary. That very annoying attitude they got from Umunna meetings always make them look and sound dumb in the wider global society. I have seen this among many Diasporans who even at their work places deliberately choose an opposing view and disgrace themselves through being vehement on something that is obvious to even a goat. They sometimes argue that some blacks are white people erroneously born as blacks in Nigeria and other truly weird topics.

You could see clearly that the video is indeed Agulu hotel, yet you choose to make other forum member consider you of very low IQ by arguing pointlessly. If you said the furnishing were inferior and cited appropriate resources to show it is not up to standard, then at least we know where your argument is coming from. But to vehemently refuse to accept it is not Agulu hotel is same as arguing the Obiano's picture is indeed Rochas or Okowa. Okay, i guess the video below was taken in Jamaica or better it is a hotel in Jalingo.
Yet, you expect us to view you as an intelligent being?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1JC00a2I4M

Nne gee nti, I don't give a ratass about what anybody think of me as long as the fraudster call Obiano is involved.
You can view the video as many times as you like but I don't have the time and resources to waste on such smokescreen. Obiano I know is a fraud, Pita Obi really made fatal mistakes. They way people are asking if they were in trance supporting Buhari is the same way I'm asking myself if I was in coma supporting Obiano.

The stage the hotel is was the same it was four years ago and your telling me your making progress. It's taking you a decade to complete a 2 star hotel that was 70% ready when you entered and your telling me you are serious, excuse Miss.

This is why politicians take you guys for a ride, he promised to complete it if elected, he was elected and after 4 years he is showing you videos, oya watch the video and have visual 0rgasm, you can take it to the bank and get paid.

Obiano is worst of a clanish person than Buhari.
He will construct road today, tomorrow rain will wash them away. You that is not on ground is telling me what to believe about Obiano, go to Onitsha and Nnewi lets bet with my scrotum if you won't curse the drunk.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
AnambraDota:

The stage the hotel is was the same it was four years ago and your telling me your making progress. It's taking you a decade to complete a hotel that was 70% ready when you entered and your telling me you are serious, excuse Miss.
I know Peter Obi is your hero, Anambra élection is a forgotten issue, majority decided Nov 18th, he is your governor for next four years.
This is the stage Obi left Agulu hotel before Obiano took over.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
post=64392246:

I know Peter Obi is your hero, Anambra élection is a forgotten issue, majority decided Nov 18th, he is your governor for next four years.

I took these pictures October last year before election

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jamesibor: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
AmericanQuarter:

Cool down brother. Ok watch this to cool your temperature. Like as i stated earlier, finishing touch is ongoing now. Dalu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1JC00a2I4M

Chino nwanne, I na ele Alabukun grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
jamesibor:

Chino nwanne, I na ele Alabukun grin grin

My name name is Jimmy. See you on my wall. Thank you
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jamesibor: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
AmericanQuarter:

My name name is Jimmy. See you on my wall. Thank you

My name is eggheaders, see you on my wall. Thank you.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
OreMI22:

Oga,
If i understand you well, I think what you are trying to say is that the state should ban real estate development in the state. Perhaps ask folks to go and build in Benue, Kontangora until the plan for Anambra is out.

Meanwhile the housing deficit in the state should just be ignored. If people pay 6 months in advance to find a flat still under construction, even if they wait 5 years in advance, to get a flat it shouldn't matter so long as you or your family are not the ones affected.

Do not quote me for its sake, I made an observation which every resident of Anambra knows.
Nobody is against about the development in the state but only urging the government to help with infrastructure so you can take your cries somewhere and comprehend my posts before you quote me next time.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by patrick89(m): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
deomelllo:

Lagos is currently the 5th largest economy in Africa and it's inching to 3rd largest, so oga ipob, if anambra village economy is 2nd in Nigeria after Lagos, is anambra village the 6th largest economy in Africa? grin grin

Abeg I need honest answer, starting with the amount of bilions of dollars anambra dey generate every year.

Also, with your so called 2nd largest market, why is anambra state so poor?

Why is anambra village's budget one of the lowest in Nigeria?

How come anambra village IGR one of the lowest in Nigeria?

Why is it that the latest project commissioned in anambra by the village governor is a bore hole?

Why the only major project in iboland since independence, I mean the now famous sand sand bricklayer flyover dey crumble like sand sand after just 2 years... grin

Nna, I know beating your emoty and shallow chest is something you must do because it is part of your collective and communal DNA structure, but realities on the ground doesn't support your yeye chest beating... grin grin grin

What is the budget implementation level of your huge budget? Big budgets are just bogus and do not translate to anything.
Anambra remains the most viable state after Lagos. You can easily make millions of naira in Anambra than any other state aside Lagos. There are more millionaires in anambra state than any other states aside Lagos. All the viable markets in Nigeria have their strongest stakeholders from Anambra. Anambra is generally developed only second to Lagos.
We have highest number of millionaires/billionaires in every unit of currency! From pounds,dollars,yen and naira.
Anambra state is not your mate in any pecking order.
Next time you wanna talk about us, put some #respek on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
Afam4eva:
What interests me most about Anambra is that development is very widespread. One would think that an Anambra person that wants to setup an hotel will go to Awka or Onitsha but mba, they will take it to their villages and build magnificent structures.
Bros that's the spirit here o, we don't see any part of the state as superior or inferior.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
patrick89:

What is the budget implementation level of your huge budget? Big budgets are just bogus and do not translate to anything.
Anambra remains the most viable state after Lagos. You can easily make millions of naira in Anambra than any other state aside Lagos. There are more millionaires in anambra state than any other states aside Lagos. All the viable markets in Nigeria have their strongest stakeholders from Anambra. Anambra is generally developed only second to Lagos.
We have highest number of millionaires/billionaires in every unit of currency! From pounds,dollars,yen and naira.
Stop quoting that troll and giving him relevance
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
AnambraDota:

Nne gee nti, I don't give a ratass about what anybody think of me as long as the fraudster call Obiano is involved.
You can view the video as many times as you like but I don't have the time and resources to waste on such smokescreen. Obiano I know is a fraud, Pita Obi really made fatal mistakes. They way people are asking if they were in trance supporting Buhari is the same way I'm asking myself if I was in coma supporting Obiano.

The stage the hotel is was the same it was four years ago and your telling me your making progress. It's taking you a decade to complete a 2 star hotel that was 70% ready when you entered and your telling me you are serious, excuse Miss.

This is why politicians take you guys for a ride, he promised to complete it if elected, he was elected and after 4 years he is showing you videos, oya watch the video and have visual 0rgasm, you can take it to the bank and get paid.

Obiano is worst of a clanish person than Buhari.
He will construct road today, tomorrow rain will wash them away. You that is not on ground is telling me what to believe about Obiano, go to Onitsha and Nnewi lets bet with my scrotum if you won't curse the drunk.
Your scrotum will burst for lieing against Obiano, you don't like him doesn't mean you should bad mouth him.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
post=64392246:

Allow that hater to continue hating, don't stress yourself about their hate

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
Yyeske:
Do not quote me for its sake, I made an observation which every resident of Anambra knows.
Nobody is against about the development in the state but only urging the government to help with infrastructure so you can take your cries somewhere and comprehend my posts before you quote me next time.
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oga,
You are already crying because i gave you the interpretation of your senseless post.
If your concern was to have roads into the areas, then articulate exactly what you mean. Instead of targeting real estate when you are talking about roads.

Faced with your silly suggestion of stopping estate development in Anambra until all infrastructure from the government is put in place and you are already denying yourself. Everyone knows the importance of roads development in creating the Anambra mega city project. Some of the roads can simply not be built now based on the level of finances available. Thus, the suggestion to make adequate space for such key arterial roads as estate development occur so that in the future they can be built without much demolitions.

Chime Avenue Enugu is example of such. It was always marked out as a dual carriage since early 1960s. However, the funds were only available in 2002 when Chimaroke was Governor and he did it without any demolitions because people simply were prevented from building too close to the single lane road that existed for decades. That is what everyone has been saying. MAKE PROVISION FOR FUTURE EXPANSION OF ROADS INTO DUAL CARRIAGE WAYS NOW, even when the funds to build all that infrastructure does not exist. BUT DO NOT STOP REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT BECAUSE THE GROWING POPULATION NEED DECENT HOMES TO ACCOMMODATE THEM.

Despite what you think is "massive" estate development, we haven't even reach solving just half the housing deficit in Anambra. In Onitsha today, people pay 0ne year in advance for buildings still under construction just to have flats allocated to them. The rate of new building should be 5 times what it currently is right now.

All those advocating for 11 million Igbos in the north to relocate to the SE, where do you think they will live if they left the north today and there are not enough available and affordable residential flats in the SE to-let? All the houses you think are too many presently in Anambra will not fit all of them even if you asked everyone presently living in Anambra right now to vacate their homes for the returnees. That is why i advocate opening up new areas on the northern fringes of Onitsha and Awka where ample land exist. Nkisi road from GRA Onitsha needs to be dualized all the way to Aguleri so that real estate developers can have all the land in that axis to build. The same way the road from Awka to Achalla needs to be dualized to open up the northern fringes of the state capital for development. Of course the major dual carriage linked with wide dual carriage streets in each easte to cater for future massive population that will eventually live there. We need those houses desperately just as we need the Government to make sure every major street in the new estate is wide enough for a dual carriage road , even if only a single carriage can be afforded in the interim..

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
OreMI22:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oga,
You are already crying because i gave you the interpretation of your senseless post.
If your concern was to have roads into the areas, then articulate exactly what you mean. Instead of targeting real estate when you are talking about roads.

Faced with your silly suggestion of stopping estate development in Anambra until all infrastructure from the government is put in place and you are already denying yourself. Everyone knows the importance of roads development in creating the Anambra mega city project. Some of the roads can simply not be built now based on the level of finances available. Thus, the suggestion to make adequate space for such key arterial roads as estate development occur so that in the future they can be built without much demolitions.

Chime Avenue Enugu is example of such. It was always marked out as a dual carriage since early 1960s. However, the funds were only available in 2002 when Chimaroke was Governor and he did it without any demolitions because people simply were prevented from building too close to the single lane road that existed for decades. That is what everyone has been saying. MAKE PROVISION FOR FUTURE EXPANSION OF ROADS INTO DUAL CARRIAGE WAYS NOW, even when the funds to build all that infrastructure does not exist. BUT DO NOT STOP REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT BECAUSE THE GROWING POPULATION NEED DECENT HOMES TO ACCOMMODATE THEM.

Despite what you think is "massive" estate development, we haven't even reach solving just half the housing deficit in Anambra. In Onitsha today, people pay 0ne year in advance for buildings still under construction just to have flats allocated to them. The rate of new building should be 5 times what it currently is right now.

All those advocating for 11 million Igbos in the north to relocate to the SE, where do you think they will live if they left the north today and there are not enough available and affordable residential flats in the SE to-let? All the houses you think are too many presently in Anambra will not fit all of them even if you asked everyone presently living in Anambra right now to vacate their homes for the returnees. That is why i advocate opening up new areas on the northern fringes of Onitsha and Awka where ample land exist. Nkisi road from GRA Onitsha needs to be dualized all the way to Aguleri so that real estate developers can have all the land in that axis to build. The same way the road from Awka to Achalla needs to be dualized to open up the northern fringes of the state capital for development. Of course the major dual carriage linked with wide dual carriage streets in each easte to cater for future massive population that will eventually live there. We need those houses desperately just as we need the Government to make sure every major street in the new estate is wide enough for a dual carriage road , even if only a single carriage can be afforded in the interim..
Seems you have enough time today and I'll indulge you this evening. I can see that comprehension is your problem.
Every forumite can understand we are saying almost same thing, we want development and the government should be more proactive in providing access to infrastructures like roads or help limit the flush of hot money and heating up the economy of the state.
If you reside here, you'd understand.
If you have nothing to say, you can as well do the needful.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
It's obvious most guys who comment on Anambra are not from here nor residing here.
Just opening their mouths and talking trash
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Purehuman(m): 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
Yyeske:

Leave the commenter. If everyone erect structures then we will be in for problems. The government should build properties that can be bought so as to save space.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Purehuman(m): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
The rate at which people due from accident in Anambra state is becoming alarming.

What is going wrong for crying out loud.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SolidGenius(m): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nice hotels, but they don't even pass for a 3 star
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Purehuman:

Leave the commenter. If everyone erect structures then we will be in for problems. The government should build properties that can be bought so as to save space.
I tire o and roads too but so unfortunately the state government can't keep up because of funds.
Aku luo uno slogan and the improved security level had made people moving so much investment and money into the state.
Go around Anambra and you'll hardly see anywhere that is underserved in housing and they all can compete with each other in aesthetics. The state government should either limit the inflow or provide the necessary roads.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
SolidGenius:
Nice hotels, but they don't even pass for a 3 star
We never asked for your opinion here.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SolidGenius(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
Yyeske:
We never asked for your opinion here.
Lol, ok. Only that you folks celebrate mediocrity
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deomelllo: 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
[s]
patrick89:

[/s]

Typical boring, meaningless, empty and shallow ipob blah blah.

Stop boring me abeg.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
SolidGenius:
Lol, ok. Only that you folks celebrate mediocrity
Thanks dear, we haven't asked you about that too anyway.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Typical boring, meaningless, empty and shallow ipob blah blah.

Stop boring me abeg.
Move your crap from this thread biko. Everyone has been trying to ignore you but you still come to post trash.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by horsepower101: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
Massive real estate development in awka

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by horsepower101: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
Awka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by horsepower101: 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
Awka developments

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by horsepower101: 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
Awka developments

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deomelllo: 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
[s]
Yyeske:
Move your crap from this thread biko. Everyone has been trying to ignore you but you still come to post trash.
[/s]

Must this village bingo always bark and cry on my shoulder?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deomelllo: 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6581559_fbimg1516494650563_jpegbe784eb9c28241e9a059f380a75f2fed

lmao @ china man and woman anambra update?

Wetin we n dey see on NL

Only in anambra village

Wonders shall never end.

When you don't have project and infrastructures by your governor to show, you start deceiving tongue people and littering the internet with silly pictures like people's living room, dirty roads with garbage and random china man and woman ....

grin grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by horsepower101: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
Rapid expansion of awka suburbs. Government is unable to keep up with infrastructure.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by horsepower101: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Awka capital territory aerial view

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.