Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (38256 Views)

I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection / Permanently Treat Staphylococcus, Syphilis, Gonorrhea And Other Deadly Infection / How Do I Treat Staphylococcus? It Has Taken Over My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Tracypacy(f): 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Good a thing u nver used him otherwise, na one chance you nter
engwari:
I will not be using your herbs.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by successking401(m): 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Tracypacy:
Good a thing u nver used him otherwise, na one chance you nter
could you please elucidate with proof on this your claim.i respect people that talk with verifiable proof a lot.while those without proof I see them as Fools.so prove yourself.it's your right

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by deriod(m): 12:32am On Jan 24, 2018
successking401:
could you please elucidate with proof on this your claim.i respect people that talk with verifiable proof a lot.while those without proof I see them as Fools.so prove yourself.it's your right
d strength you put into replying every comment against you can be use to achieve something for yourself ,we talk say we no use your drugs na by force ?

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by successking401(m): 2:37am On Jan 24, 2018
deriod:

d strength you put into replying every comment against you can be use to achieve something for yourself ,we talk say we no use your drugs na by force ?
is that the proof? and when has one person become "WE" maybe your dictionary meaning of WE is different. anyway, you've been noticed. can you crawl back to your shell Mr Legion o! sorry Mr We We. be rest assured that I will ignore your foolishness next time.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
deriod:

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Tracypacy(f): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2018
With the way you have time to respond to all mentions and comments, jumping to all threads of staph at odd hour 2:37 am!!!!!!!!!!, your responds are very uncouth and crude (For a man that claims he has the cure for tooth ache, pile, and ALL UTI) I'm beginning to suspect you + no one has ever used your herbs and u trying so hard to sell................ Sorry!! Market a herb no one has testify to the efficacy.

Learn from flexherbal, Knowhowk, gwabs and co., if your product is good you will not be commenting to all mentions, jumping to all thread of staph. No-One has testify to the efficacy or potency of your products. You are trying to hard and coming off as desperate which is a red flag for me and to those that have discerning spirit and eyes.
successking401:
David, I wish you the best in your future endeavor kiss
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by yvonncute(f): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
successking401:
the cost of the medicine is #60,000 .since you are in Lagos,waybill cost is #2,000 total = #62,000. " option B" under this option I will be the one to pay for the first and last lab test,pay for my own lawyer while you pay for yours, finally administer the medicine for two weeks and the cost of this very option is #150,000.(N:B) under this option the agreement thing will take place in Bayelsa but at a place where both of us will agree to meet.the choice is yours.thank you
na was oo!
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by yvonncute(f): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
yvonncute:
na wa oo!
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by successking401(m): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Tracypacy:
With the way you have time to respond to all mentions and comments, jumping to all threads of staph at odd hour 2:37 am!!!!!!!!!!, your responds are very uncouth and crude (For a man that claims he has the cure for tooth ache, pile, and ALL UTI) I'm beginning to suspect you + no one has ever used your herbs and u trying so hard to sell................ Sorry!! Market a herb no one has testify to the efficacy.

Learn from flexherbal, Knowhowk, gwabs and co., if your product is good you will not be commenting to all mentions, jumping to all thread of staph. No-One has testify to the efficacy or potency of your products. You are trying to hard and coming off as desperate which is a red flag for me and to those that have discerning spirit and eyes.David, I wish you the best in your future endeavor kiss
stop beating about the bush. answer my question.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Tracypacy(f): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oga! you herbs does not work.Shikena
successking401:
stop beating about the bush. answer my question.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by successking401(m): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
Tracypacy:
Oga! you herbs does not work.Shikena
have you bought from me before? can you show proof ? anyway I forgot that you are one of those fools they told me exist on nairaland
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yvonncute:
na was oo!
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by ttbaby: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
pls someone who knows they have remedy to cure this stupid staph of a thing should voice out,I mean someone who is really free n can testify,, did test theybsaid scanty growth and my symptoms are frequent urination ,so frequently,done blood sugar test its OK.. pls help smone am really depressed

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hello all am sharing my own experience battling staph.i constantly did sensitivity tests through urine and urethral swab. After some time staph was not showing in my urine but it was always showing with urethral swab.i kept getting the results then immediately going to the pharmacist I discussed with about it. She read the result and sensitivity and wuld give me a cocktail of drugs . All targeting the sensitivity of the staph.i did dat constantly. Till I can say I am free from staph.i attached just a few test results so u see the progress.i also detox my system with ruzu bitters or yo-yo bitters.i hope this helps

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
More test result to show The progress.

1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
Staph is quite stubborn. So to treat it u have to be deligent about going for tests and following it up and above all you must not be discouraged. And most importantly even when it’s shows no staph present don’t relax as in my case. All tests have shown no staph present constantly but with me and my partner since middle 2017 till date as can be seen with the most recent test results dated 27th 2018. I feel perfectly fine no on and off rashes , general body itching , twitching eye. Hot temperature . Foul smelling urine,itchy plams , feet but I will keep checking just to be sure staph is very stubborn.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by salykely(m): 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
I don't need anybody's money, i beleive sharing knowledge is a form of charity. I haven't experimented on this treatment. But i learnt it from someone that makes a living out of it. He told me that Black seed oil cures staph. I only feel like sharing this. You may continue with the research on what Black seed oil is and its benefits. But one thing is sure, taking it won't cost u anything and it has no side effect except the general advise that pregnant women shouldn't take it.

Pls you can google it.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thank you so much.
vidicious:
Hello all am sharing my own experience battling staph.i constantly did sensitivity tests through urine and urethral swab. After some time staph was not showing in my urine but it was always showing with urethral swab.i kept getting the results then immediately going to the pharmacist I discussed with about it. She read the result and sensitivity and wuld give me a cocktail of drugs . All targeting the sensitivity of the staph.i did dat constantly. Till I can say I am free from staph.i attached just a few test results so u see the progress.i also detox my system with ruzu bitters or yo-yo bitters.i hope this helps
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
You are right, but you need to take it without food or water to have an effective result.
salykely:
I don't need anybody's money, i beleive sharing knowledge is a form of charity. I haven't experimented on this treatment. But i learnt it from someone that makes a living out of it. He told me that Black seed oil cures staph. I only feel like sharing this. You may continue with the research on what Black seed oil is and its benefits. But one thing is sure, taking it won't cost u anything and it has no side effect except the general advise that pregnant women shouldn't take it.

Pls you can google it.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
engwari:
Thank you so much.
you very welcome . Would be glad to assist in the little way I know.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by asthmacoughend(m): 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
vidicious:
Staph is quite stubborn. So to treat it u have to be deligent about going for tests and following it up and above all you must not be discouraged. And most importantly even when it’s shows no staph present don’t relax as in my case. All tests have shown no staph present constantly but with me and my partner since middle 2017 till date as can be seen with the most recent test results dated 27th 2018. I feel perfectly fine no on and off rashes , general body itching , twitching eye. Hot temperature . Foul smelling urine,itchy plams , feet but I will keep checking just to be sure staph is very stubborn.
. Congratulation .Its a good decision to keep Checking because staphylococcus aureus is really stubborn that is the reason you just have to Prevents it from getting back ,Sometimes I just wonder if its Truly out of the body after medication because one might not feel all the symptoms for even two years after medication ,with all the preventive .measures it still get back ,does it implies staphylococcus aureus was Temporaly solved while it hides in the body and later fight back or what ? Or does it implies that after its been solved one get exposed to it again ,which staphylococcus aureus gets back truly ,the one solved or the one you get expose to again .

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
engwari:
Please, I went for urine culture test and it showed positive for Staph Aureas and Sensitivity showed Ciprotab.The lab scientists advised me against Augmentin because being a higher antibiotic the bacteria might develop resistance which might be dangerous.
1. Is the dosage of Cipro I took, good enough?
2. What's the best antibiotic for Staph?
3. How is it best prevented? Is there any preventive drugs one can take periodically to prevent it??
4. I read of the drugs Hipprex, Urex and Cranberries. are they readily available??

Thanks for the answers. Herbal product or English?

I hate injections, guys have any of you tried herbal? Is it safe to use?
I was advised to use English and Herbal
cc:
dominique, Sissy3.for effective and reliable herbal,with assurance of total cure within 60days of usage,call or WhatsAp me on this number: 08038220168
trish
ebony13
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by biggal: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
engwari:
You are right, but you need to take it without food or water to have an effective result.
I tot u said u r a medical doctor

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
Medical Practitioner.
biggal:

I tot u said u r a medical doctor
Medical practitioners treat minor illnesses, while medical doctors tend to be more specialized in their practices
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
Special Thanks to Wahles, PuzzyNergro, Votpka. They were very helpful.

NB: If you are suffering any ailment first seek medical advice and be careful with people here.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Uju, try picking your calls.
ttbaby:
pls someone who knows they have remedy to cure this stupid staph of a thing should voice out,I mean someone who is really free n can testify,, did test theybsaid scanty growth and my symptoms are frequent urination ,so frequently,done blood sugar test its OK.. pls help smone am really depressed
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by yvonncute(f): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
I meant na waa oo
engwari:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Tracypacy(f): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
wink
yvonncute:
I meant na waa oo
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Bigsammy110(m): 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nice One
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Bigsammy110(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
Pls what is tumeric

I am neither a doc nor a herbalist, but l want to say to u here or anyone reading this post about STAPHYLOCOCCUS that l have been battling with [b]MODERATE GROWTH OF STAPH INFECTION AFTER 24HRS INCUBATION
for some months n I've spent over 50k for different herbal docs until l almost decided to live with it but then l decided to research on my own about possible herbal remedies to eradicate the Staph Bacteria and to cut the long story short. I got 7 LIME ORANESE, SOME QUANTITIES OF GINGER, GARLIC AND TURMERIC AS I FELT LIKE USING...I WASHED EVERYTHING WITH WATER AND CUT THE LIME RAW WITHOUT PEELING AND I PEELED THE OTHER 3 THINGS MENTIONED ABOVE. PUT THEM INSIDE BIG EMPTY EVA WATER CAN N I ADDED OGOGORO INSIDE TO FERMENT FOR A DAY. THEN I STARTED DRINKING THE EXTRACT WITH THE SMALLEST SCHNAPPS GLASS FIRST THING ONCE I WAKE UP AND LAST THING BEFORE I SLEPT. WHILE AVOIDING EATING MEAT AND ANY FOOD THAT HAS STAYED MORE THAN TWO DAYS. I ATE MOSTLY LIGHT FOOD LIKE INDOMINE, RICE , SPAGHETTI ETC.. SOMETIMES ONCE A DAY . Then l noticed my constantly yellowish urine started turning white slightly. I collected my test result for Urine culture 2days ago n it shows a VERY LITTLE GROWTH OF STAPH. I'm still on the treatment hopefully to go back for the urine culture next week Wednesday. Check the pics below for proof...the Test result before l started the treament and the result while on the treatment! [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
uomamac:
Call me on this no or chat me 07039878863 For HERBAL, is very good to use HERBAL because it will kill the disease and CURE it from the root
Thank you. Your words of encouragement helped.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
Zeus007007:

Any solution yet?
In the process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Orile-Agege Hospital Injects Patient With Formalin During Surgery, Crippling Her / Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria / I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.