Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes (53308 Views)

Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:

We do but it isn't much active like de ladies

Or maybe I don't

Am a kind of guy that even when someone cheat on me I don't act like I care,,so far as when am in need you give it to me

I belief that everyone knows what he/she want and is doing....Life Is too short to be worrying on every damn of a thing
My dear, cheating cannot be justified, I have seen and interacted with men that will never cheat on their girlfriends, they talk about their girlfriends with soon much love and pride, I respect them a lot, they are rare but I have so much respect for them cos it's not easy and it takes self-control and discipline, albeit knowing what you want, some men don't know what they want, always going for anything under skirt. they don't have spec or class or type. So far the lady has a pucci, she is good to go.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Coldfeets: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Mumu, She wants to trend ...

Na the fool wey publicly kneel down propose to you I blame .

I don't even know where all these nonsense men-kneeling-down-to-propose culture started from.

But one thing I know...

I will never kneel down to propose to a woman.

What nonsense! angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Gerrard59(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:

Ladies don't have much to explore On

You know this because? If men are noted to explore and enjoy, how about ladies? Or you think ladies loves humping one particular d!ck for the rest of her life?
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by abdollar2020: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2017
oloshos everywhere. Bleep the wet wide pussy and pass to the next baller.Emeka you wan propose to olosho bewarned.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Adebowale89(m): 10:06am On Dec 25, 2017
public proposal to me is childish. I'm not kneeling down to put ring on anyone finger. I'll rather have her sit on my laps while I put the ring

guys need to get brain. proposing publicly has no effect, not all ladies like flashing things, mine doesn't

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Oxster(m): 10:07am On Dec 25, 2017
Purebeerry:
My dear, cheating cannot be justified, I have seen and interacted with men that will never cheat on their girlfriends, they talk about their girlfriends with soon much love and pride, I respect them a lot, they are rare but I have so much respect for them cos it's not easy and it takes self-control and discipline, albeit knowing what you want, some men don't know what they want, always going for anything under skirt. they don't have spec or class or type. So far the lady has a pucci, she is good to go.

And you think talking abou their gf always makes the relationship PREFECT,,That can just be a Cover Up

You can't tell,,Even God said it:The heart of human is deceitful

Knowing what they want??Human ain't satisfied no matter what

All I have to say about the RARE guys that don't cheat is that obviously they don't fantasies much about SEX

And don't get surprised that they are bored in BED,definitely THEIR SO CALLED GF might be cheating also
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Oxster(m): 10:10am On Dec 25, 2017
Gerrard59:

You know this because? If men are noted to explore and enjoy, how about ladies? Or you think ladies loves humping one particular d!ck for the rest of her life?

Even if de don't love humping on one particular dick,,There's dis tin in them that tell them that de are prostitute wen they hump on much

But as a guy,no Mata how many gals you Bleep you never ND will never see yourself as a prostitute or likely maybe you have sinned much
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by gazoka(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2017
We need to hear the guy's version of the story before we judge, how come the girl didn't break up with him, according to the video and the birthday pictures they were still friends until the time of the proposal

She defended herself because people were calling her names and all that..

There must be more to this her own version. Until we hear from the guy too
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by wambosamuel1980: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2017
Just be alone where you will regret why you open your nyash for the idiot to enter, i wonder why some men behave like this, all this Yoruba boys no get common sense at all.

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Vivere: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2017
idee91:
So he did all you claimed in your post, and you still gathered all your family and friends to go squander his money in a mall right ? Dear slay Queens, shits like this should stop in 2017
Ginaz:
I don't get this!!! she knew he was a chronic cheat, she was being played yet continue in a relationship with him, followed him to the mall to celebrate her birthday( obviously that means they are cool with each other for the guy to wanna propose) .

Then you said no at the end citing cheating as an excuse. undecided which you knew all along and could have ended all these while. undecided

Who is she fooling? The girl is the new definition of fish brain and foolishness.

Who told you he was the one who paid for her birthday event? Where was it written? You people like to make unfounded claims, sha. What if he had just gate crashed the party, or was invited by another friend of hers to join them there, in the hope that the couple could settle their differences?

I like the girl's attitude, jare. She should have thrown the ring in his face, for added effect!
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2017
Kandy and sister sef lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by MrIcredible: 10:40am On Dec 25, 2017
sweetetlove:
The girl is childish, selfish and immature
No. The girl is very clever and probably way smarter than you. Coz if you're close to being smart, you would think it could be a revenge setup.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Vivere: 10:40am On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:
You have to fight for it,it doesn't mean u r cheap or desperate 4 de man,it means you are a strong woman that want to uphold the Love and Strength of your Relationship

DON'T let your Ego ends it!

If you fight for it,your partner will see a better Reason to Love you more cos you ain't just an ANYHOW lady

Fight for what? shocked Someone who cheats on you? Are you OK? A man who cheats on you repeatedly while you are dating him, will also cheat on you continuously if you make the mistake of marrying him. Look, listen and learn!! sad

The man never respected you or valued your relationship enough in the first place, to stay faithful to you! Only ANYHOW ladies who lack respect for themselves, stay glued to a cheater when they are not married to him....
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by David160(m): 10:46am On Dec 25, 2017
She just succeeded in making no sense
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by MrIcredible: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2017
Asajesus:
Please my fellow naira landers, help me my Facebook has been hacked... The number I used in opening my account changed.. So Facebook keeps sending recovery digits to a number I don't know... What do I do please, to retrieve my account. God bless..
Your cup don full at last. I know the guy.... tongue
We are patiently waiting for your nakedd pictures and videos to be posted soon cool
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by victorazyvictor(m): 11:01am On Dec 25, 2017
Hector09:
What stops u frm proposing to ur gf in ur house

Guy! is fun doing that outside like mall, reception or any public places. Mine was in biggest hotel lounge and I was not disappointed as Senator of federal republic of Nigeria has to come and embrace us, a day I can never forget.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by johnson9: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
U guys needs to understand that it is nit a crime for the girl to refuse her boyfriends marriage proposal. She has every right to say no. Marriage is not by force.

Besides, it serves those guys right who feels the best way to propose it not to go public tryin to things that works in d movie world. He wouldnt have felt embarass if he had done it indoor: in private. I dont sympatise wit him he was the cos of his own problem . Guys, learn from dis.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by joshrare(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Mumu, She wants to trend ...

Na the fool wey publicly kneel down propose to you I blame .

the dude just want to publicly make up for his mistakes and continue in secret.......
must a guy kneel down to propose?
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by ojay72(m): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2017
Purebeerry:
No mate, if you stay with a man that cheated, he will cheat more. a cheat will always be a cheat and can never truly be remorseful. I forgive but I don't forget.

It has absolutely nothing to do with ego, I myself have begged to keep a relationship, does that sound like an ego?

I like you.

your philosophy is dope... lets be friends
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Gerrard59(m): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:

Even if de don't love humping on one particular dick,,There's dis tin in them that tell them that de are prostitute wen they hump on much

But as a guy,no Mata how many gals you Bleep you never ND will never see yourself as a prostitute or likely maybe you have sinned much

Any study to prove this hypothesis?

What you are implying is that it's right for a guy to sleep around but wrong for a lady. This is because the guys sleep with their fellow guys?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by vislabraye(m): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
yet that demons fukced her friend etc but she was still dating him?! some woman really do have fish brain!

if he is no good, keep that demon far away from your life, unless you need his sorry nyansh for outing to eateries in town (but then you know what happens, right?)

No mind am. She said no cos he would ruin her bday celebration. If not so, she would have said yes.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2017
Smellymouth:

Believe me bro, that girl have another boyfriend that gave her the moral not to accept this guy.
Some Nigerian girls are wicked....The girl knew that he cheated but still waited for him to use his money to buy ring and propose publicly.

bro, as much as many babes are wicked, you cant blame that deluded one for the ring that this fool went to buy and/or the proposal... thats on the donkey who foolishly thought he could fukc all her friends AND STILL have her stood by his low dirty self.

a proposal is a surprise event, but if you are not 110% sure that she would say yes, then back off.

sophoccles:

Enzo is one hørny bastārd. My kind of guy grin He got played though. And yeah, she kept him around because she did not have a better option yet. She probably had another guy on the side already, trying to soften him up to propose a relationship so she could dump Enzo's sorry āss.

Ladies do that a lot. Some of them even go as far as geting married to guys they nurse massive grudges against (from previous mishaps during the relationship) because they are afraid the guy is the best they can get, then they go ahead and make life a living hell for such guys during the marriage!

no wonder such women end up being miserable for the rest of their natural life...

onadana:

Don't mind the greedy things.She was feasting on his money.Nah now she know he bleeped them.Am sure they spoke about it and moved on.Proposal is meant to be a surprise.She said he didn't inform her.

so true... she complained that he didnt inform her and that it ruined her bday, while in fact her deluded self is what ruined the party.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2017
ojay72:

I like you.
your philosophy is dope... lets be friends
Thanks cheesy.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Hector09(m): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Guy! is fun doing that outside like mall, reception or any public places. Mine was in biggest hotel lounge and I was not disappointed as Senator of federal republic of Nigeria has to come and embrace us, a day I can never forget.
congrat bro bt i cnt do that, i cnt even ask u we u marry me, i we only get u pregnant nd pay ur dowries
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by baby124: 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
Lol! I talk am!!! Most of these public proposals are by dysfunctional men who want to force their women to say yes by public proposal. Most women know the men that will make good husbands and those who won’t. He’s simply good for boyfriend, not husband.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
how many guys u fVck before him
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Alexis11: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
Purebeerry:
I will do the same if he cheated on me, the only difference is
that I will leave his sorry ass ASAP.
No time to marry a cheat.
Nice revenge dear.

Unfortunately, almost all men are cheats...... cool
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Oxster(m): 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
Vivere:

Fight for what? shocked Someone who cheats on you? Are you OK? A man who cheats on you repeatedly while you are dating him, will also cheat on you continuously if you make the mistake of marrying him. Look, listen and learn!! sad

The man never respected you or valued your relationship enough in the first place, to stay faithful to you! Only ANYHOW ladies who lack respect for themselves, stay glued to a cheater when they are not married to him....

And you think ,her next date won't cheat abi?
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Oxster(m): 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Gerrard59:

Any study to prove this hypothesis?

What you are implying is that it's right for a guy to sleep around but wrong for a lady. This is because the guys sleep with their fellow guys?

You are gettin me wrong

Moreover you ain't a lady

Ok,Why do man cheat more than ladies?
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by McTobe(m): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
Smellymouth:
There are 4 sides to this story. She just said her part. Let's wait for the guy's part and the mentioned Kandy and probably kandy's little sist too...
Wiseman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Vivere: 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:
And you think ,her next date won't cheat abi?

So she should stay glued to a man who cheats on her and marry him? And when he continues cheating and impregnates other women outside his matrimonial home, she should pretend she had no idea he had such traits??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Solomon Meets Queen Sheba!!! This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Is Everything / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / Three Women In Messy Fight Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.