Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" (18402 Views)

Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. / Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2010
streetwise your beat is being uploaded, i want to twitch it up so u would find it harder to murder grin grin
calm down mate ! beats jaburata! u go hear beat u go tire grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2010
lol, . . . aiite. .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2010
@streetwise
the full beat is now breathing in ur fb inbox, all u need to do is murder the beat beyond recognition,. good luck .!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2010
@ chamotex. check your email. I can still add more stuff but I don tire for today. I think it's decent enough for now tho. Abi no be rough copy again ? grin  For some reason the volume of the beat just drops in the middle of the hook and stays the same for the rest of the track. U'll probably have to turn your mic level down when doing the second verse so it doesn't sound crazy loud. If u're cool with it u can upload. . Holla back.

Btw. . . I couldn't find a free chakabula sample online. Dem wan make I pay. . . so the AK47 sample is gon have to do. pele, ma binu.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2010
Krayola:

@ chamotex. check your email. I can still add more stuff but I don tire for today. I think it's decent enough for now tho. Abi no be rough copy again ? grin  For some reason the volume of the beat just drops in the middle of the hook and stays the same for the rest of the track. U'll probably have to turn your mic level down when doing the second verse so it doesn't sound crazy loud. If u're cool with it u can upload. . Holla back.

Btw. . . I couldn't find a free chakabula sample online. Dem wan make I pay. . . so the AK47 sample is gon have to do. pele, ma binu.

U did a good job maynne. Like you said, its only a rough cut. cheesy cheesy
I will upload it in 2 minutes.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2010
This is it

Chamotex ft Krayola - Nairaland's Finest cheesy http://www.plunder.com/nairaland-finest-rough-cut-2-mp3-download-a5824cf92c.htm

Lets hear your feedbacks . . . . remember this is just a rough copy.
Changes will still be made.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by lalaboi(m): 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2010
e nor go better if i nor jump on one of these tracks. . . lol. . . i go jump on this one!. . .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by eldee(m): 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2010
chamotex:

This is it

Chamotex ft Krayola - Nairaland's Finest cheesy   http://www.plunder.com/nairaland-finest-rough-cut-2-mp3-download-a5824cf92c.htm

Dude your verse is tite . . . and Kray is sumn else with these hooks.
Maynne . . . we could use this as the main cypher, like three/four guys on it.

Chamo I have a problem with the mic. . . or maybe the settings.
Is there a way you can like make your verse sound like a telephone call. . . and prolly a skit before that saying you couldn't make it to the studio??
So it's like you called Kray and the rest of the guys in the studio and spat your verse.

I think that will be sick, I'll ask Elrazur if he can work it out.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2010
eldee:

Dude your verse is tite . . . and Kray is sumn else with these hooks.
Maynne . . . we could use this as the main cypher, like three/four guys on it.

Is there a way you can like make your verse sound like a telephone call. . . and prolly a skit before that saying you couldn't make it to the studio??
So it's like you called Kray and the rest of the guys in the studio and spat your verse.

Yea Eldee, the mic is the problem. Even Krayola had to help me do some tune-ups.
I don't know how to fix the audio and sound problems.
Maybe ElRazur might be able to help though.

I swear I was feeling that hook by Krayola . . . . . . too dope. grin
Yea, people can still jump on it, afterall the track is called Nairaland's finest.

If ElRazur or Krayola can do it or whoever, thats that would be a good idea.
All I've got here is a PC, mic and headphones.
All I can do over here is drop a verse. grin

lalaboi:

e nor go better if i nor jump on one of these tracks. . . lol. . . i go jump on this one!. . .

Go on then cool
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2010
Nice one Chamotex. Kai, see you dey blow like semtex for the Mic. I love the British accent you got going on.

As per tweaking your voice for telephone effect, it will be hard to do unless you have the vocals seperate. As it stand, adding one may have an effect on all tracks and make it sound off.

@krayola, not sure if gating and filtering may work here on his voice, but I have a feeling it will have an effect on either his vocal or the back tracks.

@chamotex, once again nice one. You sound like one of those dude from So Solid crew - mega man.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2010
mehn nice one chamo. . . the verse was madd, i think u could improve the timin which could improve the flow

but mehn Krayola. . . u too much. . . U have to do my hook mahn. . . lord. . .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 12:04am On Apr 10, 2010
eldee:

The one he sent me sounds good too. Just that his voice sounded very high pitched and i had to bring it down. The thing is that the sound of the beat suffered because of it so the beat doesn't sound like it should  cause some of the higher frequencies got cut off.  i'll try to find a way around it tho. That beat is amazing. I have to give Ofoka big big big props for that beat. If u hear it when it's loud and crisp it sounds really good. Just that then Chamotex voice sounds very loud and high pitched.

Apologies to Ofoka because he got shortchanged on this one. But I'll make sure the beat sounds like it should on the next cut. I no really sabi all this technical stuff like that.

I like that phone idea tho. SOmeone (ELDEE  grin ) can write the script for the telephone convo and everybody that will be on it will record their parts and send them to me and I'll put it all together. It isn't complicated at all. Na just the technical stuff I no sabi.  embarassed
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 12:05am On Apr 10, 2010
haha. thanks guys. me sef don dey jam that track for the last hour. This mixtape go bad!!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 12:08am On Apr 10, 2010
aha. . i don get d beat
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 12:12am On Apr 10, 2010
ElRazur:

Nice one Chamotex. Kai, see you dey blow like semtex for the Mic. I love the British accent you got going on.

As per tweaking your voice for telephone effect, it will be hard to do unless you have the vocals seperate. As it stand, adding one may have an effect on all tracks and make it sound off.

@krayola, not sure if gating and filtering may work here on his voice, but I have a feeling it will have an effect on either his vocal or the back tracks. .

ElRazur you get mouth. Anything to make it better is welcomed.
Thanks maynee. . . . let's see what others have to say.

ElRazur:

@chamotex, once again nice one. You sound like one of those dude from So Solid crew - mega man.

I was bumpin the track on Windows Media Player and one of my friends came to drop something off at mines and he was like "Is that Papoose's latest track"? I laugh fall for floor. grin grin grin grin

streetwize:

mehn nice one chamo.  . . the verse was madd, i think u could improve the timin which could improve the flow

Yea Streetwize, I went off timing a lil bit halfway through. I wasn't able to redo it cos I had to send it to Krayola today but we'll definitely fix it in the final copy. . . . Thanks mahn.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 12:17am On Apr 10, 2010
streetwize:

aha. . i don get d beat

do the track sharp sharp make you upload am cool
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 12:18am On Apr 10, 2010
streetwize:

haha. Thanks mehn. No wahala. Can u send me the full beat so i can hear it abeg? Those samples dey too short to really get a feel for it.

ElRazur:

@krayola, not sure if gating and filtering may work here on his voice, but I have a feeling it will have an effect on either his vocal or the back tracks.

You are right. But it's a cut  rough and I just wanted to put together something we could all just hear for now. Maybe for the final copy I'll have the . . . . . haha I think just figured it out. I think.  grin grin

I 'll put the back beat on a separate track and import his completed song on a different track. It's the same beat so they will match up just perfectly as per timing. Then I'll just remove everything from his song except the part with the vocals. Or better still when he is converting it to mp3 he should mute the backbeat so all i'll have is an acapella. What do u think? does that make sense?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by eldee(m): 12:21am On Apr 10, 2010
@Chamo

If you're using mixcraft . . . Always use the first track(The green thing that has a megaphone pic on it) for the beat.
And then right-click on the second one Track 2 and go to 'Use as recording arm' so the vocals and beats are separate.
Makes it easier to edit the vocals without touching the beat.

@Streetwize and Lalaboi

If them born you well, no jump on top this track. grin grin
I nor wan hear story, collect the beat and continue chap chap!!!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 12:24am On Apr 10, 2010
eldee:

@Chamo

If you're using mixcraft . . . Always use the first track(The green thing that has a megaphone pic on it) for the beat.
And then right-click on the second one Track 2 and go to 'Use as recording arm' so the vocals and beats are separate.
Makes it easier to edit the vocals without touching the beat.

@ chamotex. Yes. Please do that. And when you want to bounce or, save it, or convert it, or whatever you do with that software, mute track that has the beat, save that as one file. Than mute the vocals and save the beat. so u'll have two separate files. One with the vocals, and one with the beat. U dig?

Eldee, is that doable with mixcraft?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by eldee(m): 12:26am On Apr 10, 2010
@Krayola

Definitely . . . I do it all the time.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 12:28am On Apr 10, 2010
@krayola
Yeah you have it cracked that way.

By the way good hook, but you don't need me to tell you that. wink
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 12:29am On Apr 10, 2010
@Eldee and Krayola

Okay I'll try to do that

ElRazur:

@krayola
Yeah you have it cracked that way.

By the way good hook, but you don't need me to tell you that. wink

Yea Krayola killed the hook mehn . . . the guy dey vex
Nairaland's Tillaman cheesy cheesy
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by dawhizkid1(m): 12:42am On Apr 10, 2010
see men don dey turn sounnd engineers for nairaland! you go fear fear na!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chiogo(f): 12:58am On Apr 10, 2010
chamotex:

This is it

Chamotex ft Krayola - Nairaland's Finest cheesy http://www.plunder.com/nairaland-finest-rough-cut-2-mp3-download-a5824cf92c.htm

That was hot.
I think it's kinda short though, didn't even realize y'all were done until I was hearing only beats for like 2 minutes. grin
But since you said it's a rough copy, I think the phone-call thing eldee mentioned is a good idea, would make it longer.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by dawhizkid1(m): 1:03am On Apr 10, 2010
@Chamotex, saw your msg. . . . , . . i'm writing at the moment on Krayola's Crunk beat he upped on plunder, when i'm done with it i'll definitely pick one of Ofoka's beat and do sumthing on it. . . . . i've also been trying to get to kidkonnect to send me the beat for his 'run this town' remix to no avail. . . . when i'm done i'll hit a studio and post whatever shit i come up with. . . . . i'm using half a session so i wanna perfect my lines before hitting the studio, i no get money for extra studio time o!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Ibime(m): 1:07am On Apr 10, 2010
Chamotex, na unfinished track wey you dey disturb me about? Take time o!

Anyway, flows was nice, delivery was good. . . both mics (you and Krayola) sound too dissimilar. . . you dey record for Apapa studios, whilst Krayola dey record for Hit Factory for NYC. . .

Waiting for the final production before further comments. . .

Me sef, I fit make fresh new recording by next weekend. . . we go see.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chic2pimp(m): 1:11am On Apr 10, 2010
chiogo:

That was hot.
I think it's kinda short though, didn't even realize y'all were done until I was hearing only beats for like 2 minutes. grin
But since you said it's a rough copy, I think the phone-call thing eldee mentioned is a good idea, would make it longer.
For Real Man grin

@ POST
I'll wait for the finished product before passing my judgement.

Ibime:

You dey record for Apapa studios, whilst Krayola dey record for Hit Factory for NYC. . .

Hehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 1:12am On Apr 10, 2010
chiogo:

That was hot.
I think it's kinda short though, didn't even realize y'all were done until I was hearing only beats for like 2 minutes.  grin

It's short cos its the rough copy wink We just need feedback
Thanks.

@Whiz-kid - I see you.

Ibime:

Chamotex, na unfinished track wey you dey disturb me about? Take time o!

Anyway, flows was nice, delivery was good. . . both mics (you and Krayola) sound too dissimilar. . . you dey record for Apapa studios, whilst Krayola dey record for Hit Factory for NYC. . .

Waiting for the final production before further comments. . .

No vex, its unfinished cos its the rough copy, we'll gather all the feedback here and make it better on the final copy.
U wanna jump on the track? There's room for 1 or 2 more? cheesy cheesy
I swear that Krayola mic is the one. It's worth $400 . . . . mines just £15 from Argos. grin grin
I'm using a PC man thats why you can tell theres a big difference.
Thanks man.

Ibime:

Don't be teasing us here Ibime
Enter booth quickly make you drop bars for boys grin grin grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 1:52am On Apr 10, 2010
@ Chic2pimp. We posted this so u can give us feedback that we can use when working on it. We don't want to end up with a final track that u guys are not feeling. . . so u guys reserving your comments kinda defeats the purpose of this whole exercise. We'll still be uploading one more time before we do the final thing.

@ Ibime.  U suppose hop on top this track mehn. E dey very necessary. How Ibime no go dey Nairaland's finest. Dem fit sue us for false advertising nah.   grin

chiogo:

That was hot.
I think it's kinda short though, didn't even realize y'all were done until I was hearing only beats for like 2 minutes.  grin

There are going to be more verses on it. We left space for you too o. Please ask Eldee for how to get the software and he'll walk u thru it. We expect u to be ready to go by monday  grin wink
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chiogo(f): 2:03am On Apr 10, 2010
chamotex:

It's short cos its the rough copy wink We just need feedback
Thanks.
I gotchu. smiley

Krayola:

There are going to be more verses on it. We left space for you too o. Please ask Eldee for how to get the software and he'll work u thru it. We expect u to be ready to go by monday  grin wink
Boy, you so crazy!!  grin
Whoo, for a moment there, I thought you were being serious.  tongue

grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chic2pimp(m): 2:34am On Apr 10, 2010
Krayola:

@ Chic2pimp. We posted this so u can give us feedback that we can use when working on it. We don't want to end up with a final track that u guys are not feeling. . . so u guys reserving your comments kinda defeats the purpose of this whole exercise. We'll still be uploading one more time before we do the final thing.
No Problemo
I gbadun the rough copy small sha tongue.
Loved the beat and I thought the flow was good may be not on point but stil good. Didn't even realise y'all had stopped spitting until like 1 minutes and the half later on grin

Krayola:

There are going to be more verses on it. We left space for you too o. Please ask Eldee for how to get the software and he'll walk u thru it. We expect u to be ready to go by monday  grin wink

You might as well create space for Gators also thereby ruining the Track embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 2:40am On Apr 10, 2010
chic2pimp:

No Problemo
I gbadun the rough copy small sha tongue.
Loved the beat and I thought the flow was good may be not on point but stil good. Didn't even realise y'all had stopped spitting until like 1 minutes and the half later on grin

Yea the timing was off halway through . . . I will rectify that.
Chairzz grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Timaya - 'Dance' Featuring Rudeboy P'square (Video) / MUSIC: Afro B X Wizkid - Drogba (Joanna) | Download Here / Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.