Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Why Are You Still Single ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single ? (35891 Views)

How “no Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage, 6yrs after I'm still single / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by bejeria101(m): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
You asked this same dumb question last year! Change the topic.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Rosabella4sure(f): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
ambition
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Khodril(m): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
Low self-esteem
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by BrotherBlood1: 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
Marriage is a Time Waster. Yes! You read what I wrote. Don't know why as a people we carry the issue of Marriage as if it's our salvation ticket to heaven.
OP, the question: Why are you still single? Is an offensive/insulting/disrespectful Nigerian question to ask any sane human being like me. Infact, if you pose such question to me, I will ask you why are you still single? (if you are single).
If you are married, I will ask you why are you still married?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by safarigirl(f): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
zicoraads:

Wetin concern fúck with miss, aunty undecided
"...talk less done anything beyond that"...did you miss that part?

I never Bleep- both oral and penetration, I never kiss, I never masturbate. I have never done any sexual act whatsoever.

This is the part where you and other depraved beings say I'm lying to justify your general view of women as 'oloshos'

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Femoje(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
seriously speaking I want a serious relationship, any Lagos base lady should chat me up on WhatsApp: 08173858040
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by bughead: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
favor700:
Hmmmmm, hope all your female relatives are part of the ape group?
Hmmmmm, if you don't have anything to say, go fvck yourself undecided

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
rawpadgin:
by the time u clock 45 ur mind set will change

will age 45 stop men from being trash?
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by rawpadgin(m): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

will age 45 stop men from being trash?
then the log in ur eyes will full off & u will start seeing that all men are not trash
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by 234GT(m): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
biacan:
My first relationship was my last for now...... I have never loved anyone so bad like my previous relationship I gave in my all and at the end of the day what did I get in return..... Cheating,humiliated,broken,betray.....etc I have never been heat broken like then..... I felt like dying it took the grace of the creator and my family members for me to get back to my feet...... though I was still at 17/18 then I just zip up and vow never to love again........

Advert?
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Barthley: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
cryI dey wait for aba made sex doll...
na why I still dey single undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by sinola(m): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
biacan:
Too high taste

over religious
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by fuckpro: 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
biacan:
Any man wey want better wife material nor go run from me..... my problem nah money I nor fit marry poor person.... cause I nor won surfer for marriage..... poor guys dey give person headache too much......
...you don buy market wait they are coming for you

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Oaustine05(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
Just searching���� i see many girls with good attributes that makes me like them, I've not really seen the one with all i need in a woman�, i mean "all in one package" At least not yet.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by lyricalz: 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
Martin0:

Ur mouth eh! Nor worry I dey come lag soon! That ur mouth I go twist am for ugringrin

But u fit work out tinz together and ur husband will be rich!

I have seen ladies who married their husband as poor men and later became rich after year's of marriage and I can bet my shining black ass that she contributed to the man richness

that ur rotten black amala afonja yanch is shining? idonbilivit,
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Mryacks: 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
biacan:
Too high taste

Same here...God help us grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by madenigga(m): 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
Unable to find a reasonable girl
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Blessingbenson(f): 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
because I hv not seen the man.....though I know 2018 will not pass me by IJN.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by djlaqua91(m): 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ambition. I tend to make less when I follow women can't explain. Became financially stable whilst single. Hopefully that changes
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Martin0(m): 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
lyricalz:

that ur rotten black amala afonja yanch is shining? idonbilivit,
Eh eh ok ooogrin
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by babatee1985(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
It's because my sex doll is yet to be shipped from china.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Ab025(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
Can't really say why I am still single, God knows I try my utmost best but the wrong ladies keeps coming my way.... The thing tire me sef!
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by susanovy(f): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hate to go out

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by GRACEGLORY: 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
octopusfreaky:
Bf is 10 yrs older Dan me and I had to break up with him Still waiting for Mr right

But you just broke up with him-Mr. Right.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Fantes(m): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lack of money
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by nkemjacob2(m): 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Money ooooooo
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
I need money jawe....Lolz
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Oaustine05(m): 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:
men are scum of the earth.

They are full of trash

They are wicked

ok guys let's call it a night bye
I don't really get u, y so much hatred for men? If so dear, I put it to u as a man in similitude like ur father in defense of manhood that u are a mistake, it were better u were not born, men are loving and caring, they are source of life, so chew on this and forget every experience u've had from other men or guys. Maybe its because of who �u are thats y u attract d type of guys dat comes ur way. All men aren't the same wake_up ⏰smell and plan �ur future u need a descent man in ur life if at all u are a female because u need him to complete u and for continuity of ur generation.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Klington: 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
moni mata
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Mtsulphur8(m): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
I am a living example guys,after my NYSC I waited for like 4yrs before gotten this life changing job and mind you my wife encouraged me to let's go ahead with our wedding while searching for jobs which I objected to,though she has gotten a job during that time and promised to always cater for every need of our family till I get job.Fortunately it wasn't later than one and half years I secured the job,I so much love and respect this girl for the encouragement instilled in me and it has been keeping me all these while. Despite all the temptations surrounding me I still stay faithful to her because when there was nothing she stood by me,I don't have any cause to cheat on her despite I have all it takes to do whatever I like with my money.Please ladies just look for a serious guy that has focus,irrespective of his financial status,love him from who he is,support him and encourage him on wherever he's striving on just know that God will never leave your union.Believe me when your breakthrough time comes,you will enjoy him to the fullest...

Martin0:

Ur mouth eh! Nor worry I dey come lag soon! That ur mouth I go twist am for ugringrin

But u fit work out tinz together and ur husband will be rich!

I have seen ladies who married their husband as poor men and later became rich after year's of marriage and I can bet my shining black ass that she contributed to the man richness

6 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by CaraJewel(f): 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
haven't seen what I need I just feel something is till missing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump / Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.