Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! (7162 Views)

Michelin, I Will Do Anything For You. / Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls / The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 3:26am On Apr 10, 2010
luizworld:

@plat, U wan kill us for here abi, take it easy ooo grin grin grin grin

do as i do, wear the darkest sunglasses and u will see no evil  grin grin grin

platinumnk:

he has given us victory , i will lift him higha jehovaaaaaaaa I will lift him highya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin

na the way!
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 3:32am On Apr 10, 2010
luizworld:

i know your HOt, U need to show me those lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
what u wanna see?

na2day?:

do as i do, wear the darkest sunglasses and u will see no evil  grin grin grin
ehhh?? werent u saying praise da lawd last night? grin

na2day?:

na the way!

oshheaaaaa osheaaaa oooo oshea ooooo  jesu! grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 10, 2010
gad damn it, sh!!!!!!!t
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 3:42am On Apr 10, 2010
luizworld:

gad damn it, sh!!!!!!!t

lollllll
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 10, 2010
platinumnk:

lollllll

ur one crazy chik, u know that huh, grin grin grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 3:46am On Apr 10, 2010
luizworld:

your one crazy chik, u know that huh, grin grin grin
whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 10, 2010
platinumnk:

whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
i aint gonna explode becuse of dem boobies u know, it takes more than that to get me fired up tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 3:51am On Apr 10, 2010
^^ I know hun, just picking at u grin grin cheesy
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 10, 2010
platinumnk:

^^ I know hun, just picking at u grin grin cheesy
hehe, grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 4:07am On Apr 10, 2010
sinners have been let loose on this poor thread lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 4:07am On Apr 10, 2010
Plat, no wound luiz oh.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Gabry(f): 4:19am On Apr 10, 2010
Quoted by: PlatinumnK

yes u are u are a nigerian that lives in asia grin cheesy grin
with pawpaw skin

So now I be Naija citizen with yellow skin abi? Na waa ooo. Im sorry but I dotn want to be a Nigerian Citizen cause I dont want to face Light Problem if you know what I mean wink

Quoted by: Tru Mantra

@Gabry, know thou not that I have the constitutional power to confer the honour of Naija citizenship on "alarmingly" cute chicks?

Im cute? Thank you naa. I get that alot. Especially when some people call me Baby and they would pinch my cheeks or some would purposely make me angry to see that face of mine and they would like say Awwwww. . . So cute! angry angry angry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 4:49am On Apr 10, 2010
for ALL have sinned, and fallen short of the glory of God lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 10, 2010
Abekeade08:

Plat, no wound luiz oh.
tell her ooo, grin grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by daduke2k(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2010
Damn plat, u just got me wif dem t . i . t . t . i . e . s. And u just got nairaland a new member cos of dos racks. But i aint fired up though ma hearts beatin. Yori yori nwa. I gbuela m
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by r231(m): 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2010
^^^^^^crazy boy grin cheesy
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by daduke2k(m): 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2010
~duh~ shes got provision, dont ya fink?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by r231(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2010
daduke2k:

~duh~ shes got provision, dont ya fink?

oh yessssssssssssssss

ma heart dropped wen i saw it

its like wen i was watching Janet Jackson & Justin's superbowl half time show wen d boobs pop out grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 3:12am On Apr 11, 2010
cool
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 11, 2010
^^ u again wink
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 4:36am On Apr 11, 2010
nobody knows the trouble i've seen, nobody knows but meeeee! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 11, 2010
na2day?:

nobody knows the trouble i've seen, nobody knows but meeeee! cry cry cry cry cry
wetin happen undecided
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 4:42am On Apr 11, 2010
luizworld:

wetin happen undecided

my woman dumped me! embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 11, 2010
na2day?:

my woman dumped me! embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
who and when shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 4:51am On Apr 11, 2010
luizworld:

who and when shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

can't u read the thread, abekeade dumped me just like that. i am lost! infact i am thinking of leaving NL and stop using yim and start using msn instead cry cry cry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 4:53am On Apr 11, 2010
na2day?:

can't u read the thread, abekeade dumped me just like that. i am lost! infact i am thinking of leaving NL and stop using yim and start using msn instead  cry cry cry
oops sorry mate. take heart bruv, i feel your pain, but u gotta move on, this aint d end, u culd find someone better wink  smiley cheer up mate smiley
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 4:56am On Apr 11, 2010
luizworld:

oops sorry mate. take heart bruv, i feel your pain, but u gotta move on, this aint d end, u culd find someone better wink  smiley cheer up mate smiley

find sum1 better? i dont want sum1 better, i want her but since she dumped me i am going to become a priest from sunday cry cry cry cry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 11, 2010
na2day?:

find sum1 better? i dont want sum1 better, i want her but since she dumped me i am going to become a priest from sunday cry cry cry cry
take am easy naa. have u spoken to her lately?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by polynesian(f): 4:59am On Apr 11, 2010
@luizworld, luv ur comments in sum of the threads on NL, ur smart & funny.

P-ce.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 11, 2010
polynesian:

@luizworld, luv your comments in sum of the threads on NL, your smart & funny.

P-ce.
**u making me blush oo* cheesy thnx, seems ur new here, whts up smiley
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 5:04am On Apr 11, 2010
luizworld:

take am easy naa. have u spoken to her lately?

she has changed her phone number, house address, car, boobies etc  cry cry cry cry cry

polynesian:

@luizworld, luv your comments in sum of the threads on NL, your smart & funny.

P-ce.

he is a nice and single too, shld i hook u guys up? wink wink wink
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by polynesian(f): 5:07am On Apr 11, 2010
@na2day, oh no, im good, thnx but no thnx, lol

@ luizworld, yes am newbie, anyways, enjoy ur day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

For Peeps Lucky To Be Born In February... DOB And Location / ~ El Yink Planet ~ / Stfuareyoug0d And Prettythicksme Pre-wedding Pics#part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.