Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

"Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (43810 Views)

How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? / Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends / Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by felix000000(m): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2018
Raw truth.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2018
dynicks:
and oga solomon never experienced any downfall...." just me thinking out loud"
read your bible again!!!
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2018
He has a point. Sex and Music seem to be spiritual.

1 Like

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2018
I agree that Sex is a Spiritual Transaction, but not in all cases, and even then there is more positives to this sexual energy transactions than negatives.

As long as both partners are 'in love', the energy generated during the phases of orgasm has more creative powers than destructive powers, and such people can not be affected much my psychic attacks which are very prevalent in the world.

BUT,

If you and your partners are from different star systems or your Soul group is at war or even at competition with each other any level of physical, Astral or spiritual level, the war will play out in that relationship and will actually become a stumble on your desires, plans and even your prosperity.

We must know who we Bleep, and I am not against fuccking as many people as you love, or even having group sex and all that, but KNOW who you fucck and be sure you are a Soul match and you have millions of people who are your Soul matches, find those ones and fucck them as much as you want...lol

1 Like

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by ModsWillKillNL: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2018
ivolt:

You are suffering from delusion. There are no demons or spirits anywhere.

Proclaiming themselves to be wise, they became fools
-Romans 1:22

2 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Xtopher123(m): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2018
No wonder Solomon Was So Wise..

He's Got a thousand Spirits in Him...

I wanna be wiser than Solomon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by ogechukwubliss(f): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2018
dynicks:

so sorry to quote you, but solomon hated his actions bitterly. cuz his wives turnd his heart away to worship strange gods, hear him in eccle. "vanity upon vanity, all is vanity". 9 of his kingdom was taken away from him remaning 1 left for him cuz of his father david.

z dat nt downfall?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Deo1986(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2018
What about guys who sleep with guys? are they safe from the so-called downfall?
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by madridsta007(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2018
dynicks:

I think he did.
He lost the Kingdom of Israel which he was king over.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by BARONDEMONTE(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] I need demon , I need demon, I need thee!
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by sweetilicious(f): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2018
It is true. My spiritual director told me this.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Preshy561(f): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:

Beware!

This guy is a satanic agent out to prevent people from taking caution by typing delusion inspired bullshit as personal life experience.
lol
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by ModsWillKillNL: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2018
Billyonaire:
I agree that Sex is a Spiritual Transaction, but not in all cases, and even then there is more positives to this sexual energy transactions than negatives.

As long as both partners are 'in love', the energy generated during the phases of orgasm has more creative powers than destructive powers, and such people can not be affected much my psychic attacks which are very prevalent in the world.

BUT,

If you and your partners are from different star systems or your Soul group is at war or even at competition with each other any level of physical, Astral or spiritual level, the war will play out in that relationship and will actually become a stumble on your desires, plans and even your prosperity.

We must know who we Bleep, and I am not against fuccking as many people as you love, or even having group sex and all that, but KNOW who you fucck and be sure you are a Soul match and you have millions of people who are your Soul matches, find those ones and fucck them as much as you want...lol

Devil-inspired write up.

Pay him/it no attention.

He is hell bound if he doesn't repent.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by highchief1: 11:09am On Jan 08, 2018
Mhizkel:
True, but they never listen
pussey is too sweet na I don't even no y God created it
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 08, 2018
A lot of people are more concerned with physical STDs not even knowing that spiritual STDs (sexually transmitted demons) exist also and are more detrimental.
squarelead:
Sincerely, the best thing is abstinence, it prevents you from physically and spiritually STDs.

2 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Preshy561(f): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2018
madridsta007:

I think he did.
He lost the Kingdom of Israel which he was king over.
according to scripture. .he never fought a war like his father David..how come he lost his kingdom..undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by bayocanny: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
He has a point. Sex and Music seem to be spiritual.
Music is also spiritual?
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2018
smiley
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by highchief1: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2018
midehi2:
Fact
ogbanje spotted
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2018
Xtopher123:
No wonder Solomon Was So Wise..

He's Got a thousand Spirits in Him...
the same solomon tells you not to waste your time on women prov31: 3. He tells you all this from his experience. His father David did something bad in the eyes of the Lord by sleeping with uriah's wife i.e the mother of solomon himself. Solomon followed strange women that turned his heart away. from God. He fell.. and in proverbs he addressed those issues clearly. Read your bibl thoroughly! Women are one being to be careful with. They can make or destroy a king. Check stories in the bible. Adam and eve, Delilah and samson, potiphar and Joseph. Joseph could have lost it it all if he had fallen. See how Esther helped mordecai, or the one that asked for the head of John annias and sappiahre. The Israelites too followed foreign women. Women are special beings.

1 Like

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2018
Topics on sex are too sensitive. For most, they avoid it altogether. But be that as it may, sex with 'just' anybody can have untold consequences..
As it is for guys, so it is for ladies. Any of the two can be vessels of demons. And yes, it can be transferred. You can call it: spiritually transferred demons (STDs).
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Deo1986(m): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2018
ogechukwubliss:

so sorry to quote you, but solomon hated his actions bitterly. cuz his wives turnd his heart away to worship strange gods, hear him in eccle. "vanity upon vanity, all is vanity". 9 of his kingdom was taken away from him remaning 1 left for him cuz of his father david.

z dat nt downfall?
Solomon was very old probably in his eighties when some of his wives manipulated him to worship idols. Is that a downfall?

1 Like

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by olayinkajnr(m): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2018
No be lie
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2018
grin grin grin
bedspread:
HIGHLY SPIRITUAL

Every other sin is a kind of External, But the act of Immorality, Fornication and adultery is AGAINST ONES BODY.....

The Moment u fornicate with a guy/lady you take in a Measure of the spirit of that person...

So many guys/ladies are walking with legions of Spirits...

1 Like

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by LZAA: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2018
Factfinder1:
Facebook famous slay king Emmanuel kings has dropped a 2018 bombshell advice to his followers to avoid multiple sexual partners do you agree with him.

Most downfalls of men are caused by multiple girlfriends. Sex is a spiritual encounter, not every girl has a good spirit!! Likewise ladies too
grin grin
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Deo1986(m): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2018
ebullientkay:
Topics on sex are too sensitive.
For most, they avoid it altogether.
But be that as it may, sex with 'just' anybody can have untold consequences..

As it is for guys, so it is for ladies.
Any of the two can be vessels of demons. And yes, it can be transferred.
You can call it: spiritually transferred demons (STDs).
you are on point. Did i mentor you? You sound like me!
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by humilitypays(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2018
My question is: why is it only in Nigeria and Africa that these demons operate

Go to USA, Canada, UK, Europe and in fact all developed countries, they sex like animals...in fact, sex is free there...and they commit most of the unspoken sexual acts we can only imagine...yet, people in these countries are flourishing financially, materially, technologically, academically, etc.....but down here in Nigeria, we attribute every unemployment, poverty, delayed marriage, etc caused by bad government and useless leaders to spiritual problem, why

Why are we so afraid to hold our president, governors, senators, house of assembly members, ministers responsible for the hardship they have brought upon this nation that's making us attribute every financial hardship we face in Nigeria to spiritual problem

We must stop this useless reasoning in 2018 and start holding our useless leaders accountable!!!

History has proven that most successful and powerful men are promiscuous and keep multiple mistresses smiley

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2018
Deo1986:
Solomon was very old probably in his eighties when some of his wives manipulated him to worship idols. Is that a downfall?
the bible recorded it as down fall. A man can fall anytime. He lost his kingdom. Infact, it's worse to loose things at an old age! It means you lost all you worked f in life.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
you don't need to know...
it's between my husband and me wink

hahahahahahaha....
OK..
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Daviddson(m): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2018
MrPresident1:
Same with guys too.

You sleep with some guys and doors begin to open for you.

You sleep with some other guys and doors begin to close for you.

grin
You haven't condemned premarital sex yet. Are you indirectly shying from it, "preacher"? undecided
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by tallskinnyperv(m): 11:17am On Jan 08, 2018
iamJ:
stories that touch, i have slept with many girls, only once did fear catch me, one edo girl like that, she said that she doesnt sleep inside the bed, that she must sleep close to the edge cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i was scared but i still invested sperm into her life, let the demons come let me see

so there are demons inside una?

ur own don done..... U just dont knw it yet.. smiley
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by humilitypays(m): 11:17am On Jan 08, 2018
Billyonaire:

BUT,

Only in Africa they attribute every of their financial and economy hardship to spiritual problem!

But still, most of the successful men in Nigeria, including those ruling them and causing the hardship all have thousands of women they sleep with daily, Nigerians are really fools!

Instead of them to hold their useless leaders accountable to govern well and make the economy better, they prefer to take everything spiritual, its really a shame cry cry

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.