Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

"Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (43809 Views)

How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? / Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends / Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by cstr1001: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2018
dynicks:
and oga solomon never experienced any downfall...." just me thinking out loud"
Who told you?

Maybe you need to read your Bible well . The wives turned him away from God and he died in a sad state.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by freshkpomo(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2018
Why is every girl commentin TRUE;FACT;REAL Am lost here,is it that they are aware that girls carry demons around??

1 Like

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by dynicks(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2018
ogechukwubliss:

so sorry to quote you, but solomon hated his actions bitterly. cuz his wives turnd his heart away to worship strange gods, hear him in eccle. "vanity upon vanity, all is vanity". 9 of his kingdom was taken away from him remaning 1 left for him cuz of his father david.

z dat nt downfall?
it is ma!!....chai
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Deo1986(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2018
majekdom2:
the bible recorded it as down fall. A man can fall anytime. He lost his kingdom. Infact, it's worse to loose things at an old age! It means you lost all you worked f in life.
Nah, Solomon wasn't alive when his kingdom was split in two not lost.it was during the reign of Rehoboam his son that prophet Abijah rend his garment in twelve pieces and gave two pieces to Rehoboam; the tribe of Judah and Benjamin. So old Solo didn't meet any disaster. He died peacefully. And don't forget his name means 'peace'.

1 Like

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by oyinda1599(f): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2018
iamJ:
stories that touch, i have slept with many girls, only once did fear catch me, one edo girl like that, she said that she doesnt sleep inside the bed, that she must sleep close to the edge cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i was scared but i still invested sperm into her life, let the demons come let me see

so there are demons inside una?

demons resides even inside the vagina...
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2018
bayocanny:

Music is also spiritual?
Seems so. I don't mean the religious spirituality but that altering of soul state.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by dynicks(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2018
cstr1001:

Who told you?

Maybe you need to read your Bible well . The wives turned him away from God and he died in a sad state.
damn!! well shit happens
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by cstr1001: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2018
Men of Destiny don't sleep around.

After you have invested so much into your future, just an encounter with the wrong partner and everything come crashing.

I have seen high flying first class students drop to 2-2 after a sexual encounter and never recovered that height again.

It nearly happened to me too.

From 4.74 to 4.44 CGPA in a single semester after i banged one girl in my 400 levels. I was very lucky to recover in my finals after serious prayers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by oyinda1599(f): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=Kenzico post=63989211] grin

Well, I pray before I have sex so I get any transferable demons backfired

tongue [b]Who gives a flying fucckk grin grin grin...lolsss.u pray before commiting adultery.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nizguy(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2018
Mhizkel:
True, but they never listen
so wot type of spirit u have? A. downfall spirit? B. raisin spirit? grin
Mhizkel:
so wot type of spirit u have? A. downfall spirit? B. raisin spirit?

1 Like

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nizguy(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2018
midehi2:
Fact
pls is that ur chest
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by jantavanta(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2018
humilitypays:
My question is: why is it only in Nigeria and Africa that these demons operate

Go to USA, Canada, UK, Europe and in fact all developed countries, they sex like animals...in fact, sex is free there...and they commit most of the unspoken sexual acts we can only imagine...yet, people in these countries are flourishing financially, materially, technologically, academically, etc.....but down here in Nigeria, we attribute every unemployment, poverty, delayed marriage, etc caused by bad government and useless leaders to spiritual problem, why
..................... smiley

I asked that question when I was a teenager. The only answer an African would give me is: "It is their culture".

You are asking a "taboo" question about the Western World, because they are the people we worship as our Gods. And Africans do not like to question those they worship on Sunday and Friday, since we voluntarily queue for their visas.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Fabulousgal(f): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2018
iamJ:
stories that touch, i have slept with many girls, only once did fear catch me, one edo girl like that, she said that she doesnt sleep inside the bed, that she must sleep close to the edge cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i was scared but i still invested sperm into her life, let the demons come let me see

so there are demons inside una?

Oh my .. Goodness!

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2018
Deo1986:
you are on point. Did i mentor you? You sound like me!

I pray.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by supersaz66(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2018
Favour boyfriend don reach nairaland ����
But wait o..
I hope the guy knows his girlfriend is fucking peoples husband
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by emmalord(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2018
truth. one girl friend is okey cheesy
Jochabed:
Raw truth.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 08, 2018
spot on!... I narrowly escaped six feet from an encounter with one!
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by unapapadeycraze: 11:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Mhizkel:

you resemble........cheesy.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by madridsta007(m): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

according to scripture. .he never fought a war like his father David..how come he lost his kingdom..undecided

The women took his heart away from God and turned him to a worshipper of idols.
That’s enough loss.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by MrPresident1: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2018
Daviddson:
You haven't condemned premarital sex yet. Are you indirectly shying from it, "preacher"? undecided

Premaritax sex Nothing like that my bro. Shex is marriage.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by chuks34(m): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2018
I don't believe in such angry
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Hahahahah. Almost all the ladies here are supporting the claim,so what if you are the one giving the guy badluck? He should dump you abi? Ok I got it. If all of you here shouting truth,fact are carrying the good spirit,who those with the evil spirit? But since they said most and not all,I can agree because I know a guy that bleeps different girls almost every 3 days and he is the making it.

2 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Deo1986:
Nah, Solomon wasn't alive when his kingdom was split in two not lost.it was during the reign of Rehoboam his son that prophet Abijah rend his garment in twelve pieces and gave two pieces to Rehoboam; the tribe of Judah and Benjamin. So old Solo didn't meet any disaster. He died peacefully. And don't forget his name means 'peace'.
there is what is known as posterity a generation to come. Even God sometimes say a man won't pay for some sins but his generation will as with the case with David. In the old testament, posterity means loads just as it is. Solomon lost it as long as what happened after him wasn't God original plan!
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Preshy561(f): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2018
madridsta007:

The women took his heart away from God and turned him to a worshipper of idols.
That’s enough loss.
you said he lost his kingdom..but bible never said that..

yes,he followed the women in worshipping idols but later returned to God...so where was it recorded that he lost his kingdom

2 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:

Devil-inspired write up.

Pay him/it no attention.

He is hell bound if he doesn't repent.

I love the Devil, even as I love the Angels. I love the Gods even as I love Sat An. I love Lucifer even as I love Arch Angel Michael.

Fire can not burn a spirit, neither can it burn a Soul. When you drop this physical body, you are Soul embodying a Spiritual Core, an umbleshed photon of light at the highest spectrum ever designed by The Creator of ALL Angels, Demons, Gods, Lucifer and Angels including Humans, Animals Plants and the Planets.

Next time you want to think you know, understand that you are on a journey, and many of us were where you are now, so many years ago.

There is nothing wrong with having sex but be sure you and your partners are Souls, there are millions of Cosmic programs running as Soul in humans, and then you do not know they are just bad spirits masquerading as real humans. Their aim is psychic attacks for energy transactions. They have no emotion hence do not take into consideration if their action is good or bad. Just like you do not consider the feeling of the chicken and goats you kill and chop.

I could write a thesis on these Energy Transactions and make cool cash, but I have another mission now.

Call me Devil, call me God, Call me what ever. I am just stating my perspective at this vintage point to help clear things up for those who are in my line of reasoning.

By the way, have a great year ahead of you and get your libido up.

3 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by hanassholesolo: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2018
buchilino:
D DAY I REALIZED DIS TRUTH, I HAVE BEEN TRYING 2 STAY AWAY FROM WOMEN.

Explain!!!
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by LordAdam16: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2018
Pavore9:

Hmm....I guess you have an idea on how King Solomon ended up being manipulated into different directions! cheesy cheesy

smiley

Did Emmanuel Eboue have many wives?

-Lord
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Martin0(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=oyinda1599 post=64000595][/quote]
E nor get wetin pesin nor go hear oogrin
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by tintingz(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:

To be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
-Romans 6:13
LOL, Are you saying spiritual people dont die or they dont face unfortunate experience in their life time? grin grin

Who is carnally minded, the fairy book or you?

2 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Divay22(f): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2018
Kenzico:
grin

Well, I pray before I have sex so I get any transferable demons backfired

tongue Who gives a flying fucckk
Pray before having sex grin grin grin grin

Never thought I'll see something hilarious this morning
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Topshow4real: 11:43am On Jan 08, 2018
crisisexpert321:
The raw truth is spoken. Most people don't understand the spiritual realm

Only one wrong lady can make things bad. Too many sex partners create obstacles in your physical life.

Get my audio tapes - The negative. Dr Ano

Even with condom? shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.