Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

"Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (43808 Views)

How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? / Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends / Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by teeewhy2(m): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
tintingz:
This is the most dumb myth and Superstitions believed by many religious people, even religious women believe they have silly spirit in them.

Blaming your downfall on sex is irrational, you are the cause of your downfall not from the sex you had with girls(you're only at risk of contacting STDs), you sleep with a girl, you don't sleep with a girl there will surely be some unfortunate and fortunate time for every each of us, that's just the reality.

People should grow up from these Superstitions!

(18) Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.(19) What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and Ye Are Not Your Own? 1cor6:18-19 ..bro, be careful.

1 Like

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by cstr1001: 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. I ope you know the implication of what you just said now? It means that in every three girls one sleeps with,there is a properbility that two among them are badluck personified and if we go with that,it means that more than half of our ladies are going about with bad spirit causing havoc to men's destinies?
Yes, it is probably that bad.

A lot of men and women are possessed.

To be on the safe side, Have sex only in marriage, and pray very well before you marry.

A word is enough for the wise. Those that have a lot to lose are very careful with who they sleep with.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by cstr1001: 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
willibounce1:

LOL..So it was the sex that didn't make you read and pass your examination? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I read like i have always read throughout the years in school. I was already on a 4.74 cummulative, so you can imagine my surprise and that of my colleagues when it fell to 4.44 in a single semester. shocked shocked

And the only thing i did differently that semester was the sex i had with one beautiful girl i met at a seminar.

It took the Grace of God for me to recover.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
Factfinder1:
Facebook famous slay king Emmanuel kings has dropped a 2018 bombshell advice to his followers to avoid multiple sexual partners do you agree with him.

Most downfalls of men are caused by multiple girlfriends. Sex is a spiritual encounter, not every girl has a good spirit!! Likewise ladies too

Idiotic post.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
stupid Nigerian mentality. it has to stop!! which stupid spirit. mchewww.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by chineduemmao: 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
kokomilala:
Absolutely, once you have sex with someone, soul ties are created in the spiritual. The person's demons work on you and vice versa. And in the Bible, Paul said something similar, he who sleeps with a prostitute, is joined with her. This is a serious matter.
paul was right some particles from the man goes into the woman and vice versa. for me demons no longer exist- christ spent 3 whole days hunting them and locking them up someplace.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by sheffy87: 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:
True!!

Most people really don't know that sex is spiritual....And that's how most people invite demons into their lives in the process

Guys that go about fuçking every hole should take note and be very careful.

The best is even to zip up till wedding night

how possible is dat dear!!!! remember we are men, is not always easy! how I wish you ve got a huge dick for a day or more!!!! you will understand better
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by ModsWillKillNL: 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
chineduemmao:
does spiritual mindfulness include being stupid?

Maybe, maybe not.

There is no definite answer to the question.

What you call stupid may be wisdom from God's perspective.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by coputa(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
There are some women you sleep with and your life will never remain the same again,
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by ModsWillKillNL: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
tintingz:
Any evidence for this claims or you just read from a fairy ancient book?

Well, the Bible is enough evidence. Whether you decide to believe it or not doesn't change anything.

Hell is real bro.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by chineduemmao: 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:

Maybe, maybe not.

There is no definite answer to the question.

What you call stupid may be wisdom from God's perspective.
man catches his wife in infidelity
wife: am sorry its the devils doing
man: ok i taught it was really

and this is what i call stupidity.

when we waste money and time on a woman and begin to fall we blame the devil
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by ModsWillKillNL: 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
ivolt:

Pathetic. You are quoting a book written by delusional fools.

Start going close to fire to have a feel of what hell will be like.

Good luck.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by ModsWillKillNL: 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
chineduemmao:
man catches his wife in infidelity
wife: am sorry its the devils doing
man: ok i taught it was really

and this is what i call stupidity.

when we waste money and time on a woman and begin to fall we blame the devil

So what's your point?
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Kennydoc(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
dynicks:
and oga solomon never experienced any downfall(in wisdom and in riches)...." just me thinking out loud"

Go and read the account of the later days of Solomon in 1 Kings 11. The kingdom of Israel was split and most of the tribes taken out of the family of David save for Judah, simply because of Solomon.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by chineduemmao: 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
cstr1001:

I read like i have always read throughout the years in school. I was already on a 4.74 cummulative, so you can imagine my surprise and that of my colleagues when it fell to 4.44 in a single semester. shocked shocked

And the only thing i did differently that semester was the sex i had with one beautiful girl i met at a seminar.

funny. u knew the result of ur tests and assignment, u were sure of what u wrote in the exam and ur lecturer marked u down, u didnt have any missing script still u failed? why didnt u appeal for ur exam papers to be reviewed? let me not say u re lying at least not yet.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by MrPresident1: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
notoriousbabe:
just like my ex boyfriend that you snatched from me few years ago tongue tongue tongue

Gaybriel alert grin

1 Like

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by MrPresident1: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Daviddson:
Really? So if a man has three girlfriends he sleeps with, he's married to them and according to you, he's not sinning?

SEX IS MARRIAGE.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Pavore9: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
LordAdam16:

smiley

Did Emmanuel Eboue have many wives?

-Lord

At least he is dealing with just one woman who "chanced" him.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by chineduemmao: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:

So what's your point?
i think my point is pretty clear
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by willibounce1(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
cstr1001:

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by LordAdam16: 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Pavore9:

At least he is dealing with just one woman who "chanced" him.

Then let those that want a harem have their way. Abi is it your "chancing."

If those that stuck to one woman got "chanced," and those that got multiple women got "chanced" as well, then to each his own, don't you think?

One woman, 10 women. Doesn't matter. If woman mean you, devil go pull out jotter start dey take notes.

-Lord
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by AlienStar: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
it brought his downfall cause the various women brought their gods to his household and he deviated
dynicks:
and oga solomon never experienced any downfall(in wisdom and in riches)...." just me thinking out loud"
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Pavore9: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
LordAdam16:

If those that stuck to one woman got "chanced," and those that got multiple women got "chanced" as well, then to each his own, don't you think?

One woman, 10 women. Doesn't matter. If woman mean you, devil go pull out jotter start dey take notes.

-Lord

The wrong spouse is the hottest part of hell.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by oyinda1599(f): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa ooo pesin nor con safe again ooogrin
lolss,don't mind me jaare but have seen cases of someone being possessed and the demon talk through them...seriously i was traumatized for several months.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by ModsWillKillNL: 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
chineduemmao:
i think my point is pretty clear

Alright. But are you saved?
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by midehi2(f): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nizguy:

pls is that ur chest
Chestiloo grin

Ashawo tongue
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by ModsWillKillNL: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
LordAdam16:

-Lord

Having multiple sexxx partners is one thing.

Marrying the wrong person is another thing entirely.

Don't get it twisted albeit intentionally in order to confuse the weak minded folks. smiley
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by LordAdam16: 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:

Having multiple sexxx partners is one thing.

Marrying the wrong person is another thing entirely.

Don't get it twisted albeit intentionally in order to confuse the weak minded folks. smiley

As if it's only married men who get f*cked up by women.

Think things through before stating your opinion.

Here's the thing, myth exists when people believe them. If you believe multiple s*x partners is a bad thing for you, it would be. If you don't, it wouldn't be. If your head fit carry am, you feel like it and it's not hurting anyone, do it.

There are people living today in menage a trois and other multiple s*xual relationships. You gotta tell them they're screwed up when they like you have only 70 years on the clock.

-Lord
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by ModsWillKillNL: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
LordAdam16:

As if it's only married men who get f*cked up by women.

Think things through before stating your opinion.

Here's the thing, myth exists when people believe them. If you believe multiple s*x partners is a bad thing for you, it would be. If you don't, it wouldn't be. If your head fit carry am, you feel like it and it's not hurting anyone, do it.

There are people living today in menage a trois and other multiple s*xual relationships. You gotta tell them they're screwed up when they like you have only 70 years on the clock.

-Lord

Hey!!!

My point is this: having multiple sexxx partners is a sin which has diverse consequences. How Mr A suffers it differs from how Mr B would.
Some who seem to 'get away' with it may not be ordinary people, afterall. For them, it goes beyond fun.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by brunxy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
lool..thanks dear[/quote] U re welcome dear...Your brilliant response to the post made me view ur profile and the beauty I saw made me do what i don't usually do "Comment on Post"..Your guy is very lucky if you are also this beautiful at heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.