Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! (31502 Views)

Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
greiboy:
Bomb grin grin
It's not a bomb issue. I'm sure some of them are sexualising the guy codedly like guys do to girls here. It's embarrassing.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Kushykush I just saw the get together pictures.
Very nice, I must say. Looks like it was well planned. And very smart move uploading the pictures in the diary section where some bitter souls won’t be able to run their diarrhea mouths.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Blackhawk03(f): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Teehamzat! shocked shocked shocked

Where have you been?
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Smeeky(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Airforce1:

League and league because at the end of the day, Na same bread. grin
But him bread fit be sliced one...whilst yours na N40 agege undecided

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
miles666:

Scam? Far from it..what do I get to gain for lying dear? smiley

Alright then.
You look good, you should keep it up smiley
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by KushyKush: 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Kushykush I just saw the get together pictures.
Very nice, I must say. Looks like it was well planned. And very smart move uploading the pictures in the diary section where some bitter souls won’t be able to run their diarrhea mouths.

Thanks wink
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
nezzar:

there's no difference between him and adama traore because they are both skillful, It's just that Hazard mistakenly found himself at Chelsea and he's being hyped

bros did you see the CIES list of most valuable player they recently released?

hazard was above lingard with a whooping difference of 5.....he was 5 places above chukwuemeka lingard

if the people responsible to making these analysis and statistics have spoken who are we to object undecided
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Gmasterp(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
Airforce1:

League and league because at the end of the day, Na same bread. grin
lol O Boy Get Sense Bread Pass Bread, Emoney ANd Ur Bread No Be The Same,bnaira And Emoney Bread No Be D Same....Lyk I Said Be Humble, Hustle Hard U No Go Fail Buh No Dey Mak Noise Lyk Say U Dey Ball Wen We Both Know Say No Level....Peace My Guy
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Cladez(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
So much comments on one person. Most y'all make it so overt?. If this Emeka of a guy decides to send y'all pms, I'm quite sure he'll get laid by half the female monikers drooling on him. Is your environment deprived of good looking guys?. This is the exact same thing some guys on here do when they sight a girl they think is the most beautiful on NL, and we call them names for doing so. SMH.
At last a lady with sense.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
richythePH:

bros did you see the CIES list of most valuable player they recently released?

hazard was above lingard with a whooping difference of 5.....he was 5 places above chukwuemeka lingard

if the people responsible to making these analysis and statistics have spoken who are we to object undecided
Lingard is better than him this season
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
So much comments on one person. Most y'all make it so overt?. If this Emeka of a guy decides to send y'all pms, I'm quite sure he'll get laid by half the female monikers drooling on him. Is your environment deprived of good looking guys?. This is the exact same thing some guys on here do when they sight a girl they think is the most beautiful on NL, and we call them names for doing so. SMH.

LOL...
I can't believe anyone took it that serious.
The jealous guys will definitely concur grin grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
It's not a bomb issue. I'm sure some of them are sexualising the guy codedly like guys do to girls here. It's embarrassing.

Although I think most of them are just joking

Nevertheless, they need to follow the golden rule of relationship, Bleep boys guide

" Any girl who doesn't know her ABC of relationship deserves the D" grin

I think I said too much already
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hazard should be monitored closely, It will be a bombshell to him after hearing coutinho made it to Spain before him
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL...
I can't believe anyone took it that serious.
The jealous guys will definitely concur grin grin
There's nothing wrong in pointing out that someone is good looking but the manner in which y'all did was embarrassing. I guess I'm jealous too?.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
nezzar:
Hazard should be monitored closely, It will be a bombshell to him after hearing coutinho made it to Spain before him
Watin hazard do you now?
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
greiboy:

Although I think most of them are just joking

Nevertheless, they need to follow the golden rule of relationship, Bleep boys guide

" Any girl who doesn't know her ABC of relationship deserves the D" grin

I think I said too much already

Same here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by pocohantas(f): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
There's nothing wrong in pointing out that someone is good looking but the manner in which y'all did was embarrassing. I guess I'm jealous too?.

Is it your embarrassing?
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
Oh shut up please. It's not that serious..clearly it's all bants and its not something that's done on a regular. Ahn ahn..please carry yourself commot jare.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
nezzar:
Lingard is better than him this season
okay o boss cheesy

make i go look the pics before i sleep jareh cool
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by teehamzat(m): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
Blackhawk03:
Teehamzat! shocked shocked shocked

Where have you been?
see your eagle eyes, no other name asides blackhawk03 is worthy of such trait.

Have been around dear, reading more than commenting...happy new year dear, how hv you been and hws ib.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by sirBLUNT: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
makydebbie:
Lool, I don't know about this one oh. grin Ghana girls prefer Nigerian guys?
Lol, I don't know about this tho, I can't say. I have just two female Ghana friends, and I know they prefer Ghana guys lol, even when I tried match making they weren't buying.

And I thought Nigerians are the ones with more hustling spirit than Ghanaians? What do I know grin
yes the prefer nigerians guys because we aint lazy like their guys but not all ghana guys are lazy sha bt most...
and yes we hustle more nigerian guys are the most hardworking guys in the world it's in our DNA that's why the prefer us lol...
what do you know? ofcos you exactly what i mean and even more...
i got mad love for ghanian girls sha does long sexy legs oh lawd!
me likey! they are very simple they dont ask for too much and when you give them too much you will capture their heart cos they will kee u with love...
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
greiboy:
Watin hazard do you now?
He's a fraud just like ur wilshere that was hyped by the English media
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
Safiaaa:
Oh shut up please. It's not that serious..clearly it's all bants and its not something that's done on a regular. Ahn ahn..please carry yourself commot jare.

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
world war two is about to happen

shocked shocked

our sources can confirm the impending battle is between different factions of nairaland feminist

cheesy
richythePH
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by oreeo(m): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
Fidelmalek:
if ya'll don't agree with my assertions, shove your fv-cking opinions to yourself. I hate being surrounded with retarded Jejunes. All these low lives think you have a life?
Nah. You don't.. Come out of your hallucinations.
Low iQed riffraffs
Shut up Joor.Da chronic.
Chronic masturbator .
Mastour d'or
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Blackhawk03(f): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
teehamzat:

see your eagle eyes, no other name asides blackhawk03 is worthy of such trait.

Have been around dear, reading more than commenting...happy new year dear, how hv you been and hws ib.

Don't dear me! angry angry

Shut it! Right there! Why do you disappear for no reason? I gave you several mentions last year and you ignored them, what for?
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by kaziblake(f): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
FTrebirth:

i'm fine too, thanks. how did you go? thought you would go with us and i waited.
yes I met someone going towards my area
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by pocohantas(f): 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
Kimbra obviously said something some guys have been itching to say. Finally someone bells the cat for them...
I know that feeling, y'all should calm down ehn.
It's not that serious.

Safiaaa:

I guess she missed the sarcasm. It wasn't that serious, we were just having a swell time trolling. Make una no fight ahbeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Blackhawk03(f): 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=richythePH post=64019875][/quote]

You ain't making much sense, yunno?
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
nezzar:

He's a fraud just like ur wilshere that was hyped by the English media
You mean the fraud like smalling cheesy no longer in the first team in the English squad or cleverly ( the player manu fans once compared to wilshere) that is no where today. grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by pocohantas(f): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
greiboy:
world war two is about to happen

shocked shocked

our sources can confirm the impending battle is between different factions of nairaland feminist

cheesy

richyphguy

Oh pls hush it.
This is how you guys go about trying to jam women's head together, while you sit back, watch and sing kumbaya. Then tell us how women hate themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
greiboy:
You mean the fraud like smalling cheesy no longer in the first team in the English squad or cleverly ( the players manu fans once compared to wilshere) that is no where today. grin
smalling is better than all ur defenders, U guys need him and Evans, they are both from my academy, Btw Walcott isn't in England squad

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship / Fear No More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.