Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! (31507 Views)

Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Airforce1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
futurebillgate:
150 Thousand but any little one would be appreciated

What for?
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Gmasterp(m): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Airforce1:

How much is it you want that we no go hear word ?
how Can You Manage To Always Sound So Arrogant??...How Much Bread You Don Pick 4 D Streetz...How Many Meters U Don See?? Bro's Get Sense O....Them Bnaira,e Money Dem Neva Carry Body Like You!! Oga Siddon B Humble!!! Hustle Wel Mak U Actually Get Sometin To Show Off Wit
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
greiboy:
You have been spending since the days of the chosen one to the clueless one to the special one.

Yet, few things remain constant, the lies you tell yourself about rebuilding (na masion you dey build) and your determination to back bus in front attacking teams.

Finally, you haven't managed to finish above arsenal in that period. grin

I want to sleep jhor

Go and sleep jare, u need it, Destroying u in front of ur fans isn't enough for you ahbi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
greiboy:
You have been spending since the days of the chosen one to the clueless one to the special one.

Yet, few things remain constant, the lies you tell yourself about rebuilding (na masion you dey build) and your determination to back bus in front attacking teams.

Finally, you haven't managed to finish above arsenal in that period. grin

I want to sleep jhor

LMFAO

greyboy it has do o or i'm gonna pee cheesy cheesy

nezzar is this what manu have been reduced to.........#bus backers and #rebuilders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
richythePH:

as a neutral bros chelshit will shock u all and 'em uefalonas

hazard is picking form rapidly
morata and fabregas both have a point to prove so dem go play with their life
pedro to score from 20, 25 or 30 yards out grin
Which useless hazard is picking form, he's a fraud,one corner player

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by futurebillgate(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Airforce1:

What for?
school fees is 115 500 While course registration should be 40 000 am not sure yet
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Airforce1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
Gmasterp:
how Can You Manage To Always Sound So Arrogant??...How Much Bread You Don Pick 4 D Streetz...How Many Meters U Don See?? Bro's Get Sense O....Them Bnaira,e Money Dem Neva Carry Body Like You!! Oga Siddon B Humble!!! Hustle Wel Mak U Actually Get Sometin To Show Off Wit

Guy abeg I no quote or mention you.. stay your lane
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Airforce1(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
futurebillgate:
school fees is 115 500 While course registration should be 40 000 am not sure yet

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by DriveByKiller: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
So many alternates in the viewers column with one mission: to give likes and shares to dumb posts in order that the losers and skanks behind the posts will feel a little better about the sinking sand they call thier lives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by futurebillgate(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Airforce1:

ehm what is it sir, i aint sure of the subject registration but am sure of the school fees
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
richythePH:

LMFAO

greyboy it has do o or i'm gonna pee cheesy cheesy

nezzar is this what manu have been reduced to.........#bus backers
He's angry cos I destroyed him at home this season, We are packing the bus, yet still 2nd in the league, Assanal fans can never come 2 agreement that the club will be forever useless
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
makydebbie:
Mummy and daddy. tongue lipsrsealed
Spoilt shild tongue tongue
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Blackhawk03(f): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Smellymouth:

Yes na. Lol. He get twin sist.. cheesy

Finally! Oya, Baeby come lerruz talk. kiss

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
nezzar:

Which useless hazard is picking form, he's a fraud,one corner player

taaah!!

aside lingard, valencia and martial mention another united player in a better form than hazard undecided
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by RoyalBlak007: 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
zicoraads:

Mtchewwwwwww!

Barca na our play toys. It doesn't matter who they've got. We always fúck em from behind tongue

This is 2018

We'll see who cùms first cheesy
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Gmasterp(m): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
Airforce1:

E Dey Pain Me 4 You....Smal Bread Way Your Local Client Dey Pay Na Em You Take Dey Feel Fly.....Com Gh Mak U C Your Younger Broda Mate Dey Drive EVOQUE...DEY NAIRALAND DEY FORM LOCAL CHAMPION...SMH
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
richythePH:

taaah!!

aside lingard, valencia and martial mention another united player in a better form than hazard undecided
How do u define form sa, I guessed you watched the last game against assanal, It wasn't a deserved penalty, Bellerin mistakenly touched his boot, The mumu hidden one corner player started touching his tibia
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
nezzar:

He's angry cos I destroyed him at home this season, We are packing the bus, yet still 2nd in the league, Assanal fans can never come 2 agreement that the club will be forever useless

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Airforce1(m): 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
Gmasterp:
E Dey Pain Me 4 You....Smal Bread Way Your Local Client Dey Pay Na Em You Take Dey Feel Fly.....Com Gh Mak U C Your Younger Broda Mate Dey Drive EVOQUE...DEY NAIRALAND DEY FORM LOCAL CHAMPION...SMH

Atleast you still recognise sey na "bread" and not 'banku'

Oloshi grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Maxi112: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

cry
lol... Ain't you?
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Gmasterp(m): 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
futurebillgate:
Airforce1:

What for?
sey E Don Giv You Reason...Help Am Na!!!

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
All those Hazard fans would tell me the fraud do complete take ons in a match

meanwhile he would run to the right wing, run to the left wing and pass to Kante, They would now say hazard is a player, let me see anybody that grades him above Lingard again
1st time it was Hazard, Messi, Ronaldo

Hazard, neymar, bale, mbappe

Even sterling and Lingard have passed him

he's now competing with adama traore and Henry onyekuru of Everton
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
So much comments on one person. Most y'all make it so overt?. If this Emeka of a guy decides to send y'all pms, I'm quite sure he'll get laid by half the female monikers drooling on him. Is your environment deprived of good looking guys?. This is the exact same thing some guys on here do when they sight a girl they think is the most beautiful on NL, and we call them names for doing so. SMH.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Gmasterp(m): 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
Airforce1:

Atleast you still recognise sey na "bread" and not 'banku'

Oloshi grin
Lol ...Abeg Goodnight Guy...Just Try Dey Improve!!!! Oh I No Be Ghanaian O....Na Hustle Wey Mak U Drop Out Of Sch Na Carry Me Reach Gh......WE BOTH PLAY THE SAME GAME...ONLY DIFF IS I DON'T PLAY FOR LOCAL LEAGUES!!!
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Smeeky(m): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
Emeka is here kiss kiss
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Smeeky(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Emeka is here kiss kiss grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Airforce1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Gmasterp:
Lol ...Abeg Goodnight Guy...Just Try Dey Improve!!!! Oh I No Be Ghanaian O....Na Hustle Wey Mak U Drop Out Of Sch Na Carry Me Reach Gh......WE BOTH PLAY THE SAME GAME...ONLY DIFF IS I DON'T PLAY FOR LOCAL LEAGUES!!!
League and league because at the end of the day, Na same bread. grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
nezzar:

How do u define form sa, I guessed you watched the last game against assanal, It wasn't a deserved penalty, Bellerin mistakenly touched his boot, The mumu hidden one corner player started touching his tibia

cheesy cheesy
why you hate hazard like this undecided
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
Chelsea fans will Na tell you Hazard lead lille to win league lol. with 7 goals and 5assists in 38matches feck. When moussa sow scored 25goals and 5 assist winning Top scorer and gervinho scoring 15goals with 5 assists. I swear any Chelsea fan that will repeat that rubbish again I will slap the modafucka from my phone
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
So much comments on one person. Most y'all make it so overt?. If this Emeka of a guy decides to send y'all pms, I'm quite sure she'll get laid by half the female monikers drooling on him. Is your environment deprived of good looking guys?. This is the exact same thing some guys on here do when they sight a girl they think is the most beautiful on NL, and we call them names for doing so. SMH.
Bomb grin grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
richythePH:

cheesy cheesy
why you hate hazard like this undecided
there's no difference between him and adama traore because they are both skillful, It's just that Hazard mistakenly found himself at Chelsea and he's being hyped
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Blackhawk03(f): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
So much comments on one person. Most y'all make it so overt?. If this Emeka of a guy decides to send y'all pms, I'm quite sure he'll get laid by half the female monikers drooling on him. Is your environment deprived of good looking guys?. This is the exact same thing some guys on here do when they sight a girl they think is the most beautiful on NL, and we call them names for doing so. SMH.

Lol. It's not that deep. Most of us did that for jokes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Fear No More / Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? / "Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.