Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (97486 Views)

My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by rchilee: 5:50am On Jan 10, 2018
Yian1:
it' simple.. just imagine that you were her husband that's living in abroad and the love of your life you left in Nigeria was cheating on you. How would you feel? the answer you give yourself is enough for you

The husband is sleeping with someone already

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 5:54am On Jan 10, 2018
alexialin:

God bless you jare.

Majority yabbing me stylishly with hyenas teeth won't understand. Their brains are whooped with too much sexxx already. Even little cells in their brains have been sucked about by sexx and immorality.
Dstv sometimes shows advert of winner of essay competition across Africa. You will cute little secondary school boys and girls, who won across Africa, but u never sight a Nigerian kid win? Can u imagine? Upon all the expensive private schools littered everywhere, we can't even boast of a genius in essay competition.

I weep for this country.

All they think about is sexx sexx sexx sexx. At age 14, fucvking lives away. 16 end up pregnant. 19years same thing. Either some die thru abortion or them become slay mama at such young age. I really feel sorry for this generation.

And yeah video games.. Video games have eaten deep into the skulls.

At the end they will still blame buhari. People can't even keep their homes in order.

Anyways Na them sabi.

Some people can laugh and make fun of what I said.

Have said it and that's it. I owe no one, no apologises for that.

My brother, God bless you once again.

All this Nonsense you are saying can only hold water if you haven't slept with a guy before. but if you have, forget the trash you saying. Once u aren't a V you are already a bittch and a used commodity so free this your crazy preaching girl.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by swaggprofessor(m): 5:56am On Jan 10, 2018
alexialin:

Funny enough I don't shag like that.

Cos I don't know if whom am dating would end up as my husband. So I make sure that place is inwardly secured from dents and panel beating. I want my husband to still taste the real deal after marriage. I don't give my all to bf or fiance. After marriage, am all yours..
But I cant stay without fun for a whole one year, then two years? Haba! Blood of Moses! shocked

And It's not like we are even married sef.

Assuming inbetween marriage, he had to travel? Then I will focus more on my kids and buisnesses. Cos am. Married and situations like him travelling just happened, which will benefit the family. With that I can wait, but always remind him to come home o.
Yes remind him well
To come home n fire d kpekus
Bt I trust 9ja ladies can neva b straightforward
They rather gv excuses like
The children needs a man around cos their attitude is on the decline Or
The children r crying that they miss their dad pls when r coming back??
When we all that it's the kpekus that has been crying all day long
Ladies need to b sincere with themselves nothing can replace a good Dick u can ask chidinma. I rest my case.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by eagleonearth(m): 5:58am On Jan 10, 2018
alexialin:

As of today, am living my life to the fullest and gives me great pride when my man makes love to me and realise am still tight. That's a great pride to me. Especially when he's like wow! U are tight!

For me fucvking till death is not my kind of thing . Extending my pussyy to congaaa Abi shower sef! angry
Its a great shame to me. I was brought up with strict rules and I love myself that way.

Whosoever that can't cope? Abeg Waka.

If I were not disciplined, I would have been a baby mama of twins and a extra join cheesy

Who loves that kind of life.

Abeg preach elsewhere. I ain't changing for nobody.

My late mum even whipped me in the dream never to be a baby mama, when have agreed with my ex to get pregnant. That same day, that night, the koboko I receive for dream, no small thing. I woke up screaming, mama abeg o.

The next day I called off the relationship when he was insisting on baby first.

And repercussion of fucvking anyhow :

One: your spiritual life and spiritual protection becomes low if not wiped off completely . Devil and village people will have greater access to your destiny.

Two: un wanted pregnancies occurs and we all. Know guys of these days. That's why baby mama's starting from 19 to 40years full everywhere.

Three: one can contract diseases. Go to dating section and see how many HIV people are looking for HIV companion. It's sickening. But in Jesus name they are healed amen.

Is that living life to fullest, life one cannot even enjoy because of either sexually transmitted diseases or unwanted babies here . Just see how Many innocent children are killed because the boyfriend disappeared after whispering the good news to him by their gfs. And he was the one who suggested it to her o.. While she foolishly accepted his gibberish words. All because he wants constant toto at his disposal. Is that life?

Abeg, carry your preaching elsewhere it's not for me.
I was trained decently to protect my body from unwanted elements in form of human beings. Do u think every man or women walking on the streets are human being.

If God should. Open your eyes, to the girls uv bleeped, so u see who they are as u gladly and excitedly hump your energy away and bragging to yourself and Friends ,u are slayer cheesy
U go feel like commiting suicide. Likewise ladies too. Some die in the process through rituals or thru an extremely jealous bf. Or through venom passed by the alien u think inhuman being forming I love And desire you.

No be every meat, person dey swallow.. Have discipline. It's the best way of Living.

So don't even lecture me.

I know WATS up!
And I love my life!
smiley

Peace!
you sound religious but still manage to sleep with guys whom you're not married to. It's confusing.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by eagleonearth(m): 6:06am On Jan 10, 2018
sylvez:

Rubbish!!!
I'm currently bleeping a married woman,(not for money) started since last year October till even yesterday we had fun and I've not seen any misfortune, pls, enjoy life but just make sure that you are not caught and also make sure that you always pray for forgiveness after every act and also ensure that you don't die in sin, also o that you can make heaven
you can't be smarter than your creator you know? Keep fooling yourself
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by swaggprofessor(m): 6:10am On Jan 10, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Enyia, stay your lane before God punish you. angry
How your village see you

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by nini007(m): 6:11am On Jan 10, 2018
Yian1:
it' simple.. just imagine that you were her husband that's living in abroad and the love of your life you left in Nigeria was cheating on you. How would you feel? the answer you give yourself is enough for you
Abeg think well too. it means u are a wicked person. How will u leave ur wife for 2 years? And he will be enjoying over there ooo. Just keep quiet...
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by highchief1: 6:12am On Jan 10, 2018
samtoles:
I have a beautiful, curvy, tall and fair woman in my compound. Her husband has been in America for 2 years without visiting once. She is clearly sex deprived. I am the only barchelor in the compound. She a 10 year old kid.

This woman has given me too many green lights. It is just too clear that she wants to sleep with me, but I can see she is kind of careful cos of fear of rejection. She discusses everything in the world with me including how she misses sex and doesnt mind cheating on her husband. She didnt tell me or show me directly that she wants to sleep with me but from her expression and our discussion, everuthing points towards that direction.

I have reprimanded guys who have slept with married women and would tell others not to indulge in such, but sincerely I am in a dilemma here. This woman is too beautiful to ignore and coupled with the fact that the husband hasnt been around. I am tempted to show her some real good signs too and just sleep with her. Plus some other benefits will follow: She is the richest in the compound, a big business woman, drives the best car et al.

I know most of you will ask why I have come here since I already want to do it. Well, I just need some people to give me reason why I shouldnt maybe that would keep my mind off it.
u are a lazy man what do u mean richest?are u the poorest?sleep with her a lesser bein will sleep with ur wife someday
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by ashawopikin(m): 6:12am On Jan 10, 2018
The husband for don marry oyinbo there. Bit as for me o I won't advice u to sleep with a married woman, if she is sex starved let divorce d husband na, abi dem tie her there?
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by eagleonearth(m): 6:13am On Jan 10, 2018
sylvez:

But God will forgive and forget na, I can even give u scriptures on that....

The message of grace is real, but don't practice it if you are yet to understand it.

if only men were God
but thank God because Men are not God
Grace is actually dangerous if you have a glimpse of what i mean
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Captain3star(m): 6:18am On Jan 10, 2018
It is good to be good if your not good 10 you're still good every man has his calling everyone has a calling if used to make mistake the mistake will be us if she is to be truthful she will remain sane every other guy oh I've been shaking around we continue to do so as for me remain single if your man is not around remembering when the union between u and your spouse however any separation does not mean you have no alternative and alternative is not cheating keepsake once you cheat you still haven't disturbance from dreams from reality the body requires some satisfaction in all things keep the body functioning thank you
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by yahmohy27: 6:20am On Jan 10, 2018
samtoles:

Yes, this is correct. Another neighbour (Married man) who is a close friend has asked me severally if I am shagging her and claim other neighours think there is something between us.
Not doing it is more better for here and in the hereafter.pls stay clear ,who knows someone might have hinted the husband about your closeness with his wife?
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Navalsadiq(m): 6:26am On Jan 10, 2018
You mean to say you are already backing her
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Chigorkizz(m): 6:31am On Jan 10, 2018
Help Her Out.Bleep Her.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by swaggprofessor(m): 6:31am On Jan 10, 2018
Captain3star:
It is good to be good if your not good 10 you're still good every man has his calling everyone has a calling if used to make mistake the mistake will be us if she is to be truthful she will remain sane every other guy oh I've been shaking around we continue to do so as for me remain single if your man is not around remembering when the union between u and your spouse however any separation does not mean you have no alternative and alternative is not cheating keepsake once you cheat you still haven't disturbance from dreams from reality the body requires some satisfaction in all things keep the body functioning thank you
what is this 1 saying??
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by litaninja(m): 6:33am On Jan 10, 2018
I'll pm you for her number, I'd like to give her some advice

samtoles:
I have a beautiful, curvy, tall and fair woman in my compound. Her husband has been in America for 2 years without visiting once. She is clearly sex deprived. I am the only barchelor in the compound. She a 10 year old kid.

This woman has given me too many green lights. It is just too clear that she wants to sleep with me, but I can see she is kind of careful cos of fear of rejection. She discusses everything in the world with me including how she misses sex and doesnt mind cheating on her husband. She didnt tell me or show me directly that she wants to sleep with me but from her expression and our discussion, everuthing points towards that direction.

I have reprimanded guys who have slept with married women and would tell others not to indulge in such, but sincerely I am in a dilemma here. This woman is too beautiful to ignore and coupled with the fact that the husband hasnt been around. I am tempted to show her some real good signs too and just sleep with her. Plus some other benefits will follow: She is the richest in the compound, a big business woman, drives the best car et al.

I know most of you will ask why I have come here since I already want to do it. Well, I just need some people to give me reason why I shouldnt maybe that would keep my mind off it.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by tall2ce(m): 6:34am On Jan 10, 2018
saasala:
The husband is probably married to a white lady just to get passport and having the best sex of his life. You can be married and separated and in such case sleeping with another person isnt considered cheating. She is separated from her husband, sex deprived, if you wont give her she will find some other dude, and from what I can see, you are some struggling guy who sees this woman as an avenue to step up being that she has money. Olamide said "If its not making money its not making sense" Which means if it is making money it is making sense.

Bro, if she gbadun you and you gbadun her and she be sweet potato woman according to you, by all means sleep with her. The huband is wicked.

C'est la vie

Goodnight

PS: Dont believe in that lie that if you do it someday someone will sleep with your wife. Life doesnt work that way at all. Life is not mathematics, you cant calculate its workings.
But karma is in the bible
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Otii4god: 6:36am On Jan 10, 2018
Nairaland and neighbor wife tins sef Na wa ooh[sub][/sub]
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by itsme9jaG(f): 6:39am On Jan 10, 2018
Pls don’t sleep with her. Every sexual activity comes with its consequences especially a married woman.

Now on her husband issue, if she is so rich, she can process her travel documents and visit. To ascertain the man’s situation. Getting a US visa is not that difficult.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Kamoryemi2580(m): 6:43am On Jan 10, 2018
Do to her what you will expect me to do to/for your wife when you're not around.... put yourself in the husband's shoe,,,,do you know what the dude is facing over there. or how hard he's striving to make a good life for himself... it's pathetic that it took a man to wreck another man's life by having sex with his wife..... think about it... your wife moaning to sexual pleasure been administer by another man just because you're not around.!!!! ...I know it's hard (if you're not disciplined and covetous) but do all you can to stay off it.... it's toxic mehn

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Ajegun: 6:46am On Jan 10, 2018
How can you even consider sleeping with another man's wife,you dnt know tradition,someone that her dowry was paid,oh my generation,to be honest find something useful to do.Dont be lazy.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by hAlexandro(m): 6:46am On Jan 10, 2018
Tot you said you advised your friends not to do It? It would be stupid and silly if you do it on your part and moreover who bleeps a married woman who stays in the same compound
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:48am On Jan 10, 2018
RUN AWAY FROM HER COZ NO-ONE CAN HOLD HER HUSBAND WHEN HE WANTS TO REVENGE.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Ajegun: 6:50am On Jan 10, 2018
And to those that are in the act continue,"like mama peace will say".Continue digging your grave.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by skillfusion: 6:59am On Jan 10, 2018
Fake recycled story oga bachelor.

https://www.nairaland.com/4278517/neighbour-whose-husband-abroad-wants

First it was your friend now it is you. You keep recycling the same bullshit abi
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by DonGtoG1(m): 7:04am On Jan 10, 2018
cstr1001:
There is nothing that can interest me in a married woman.

It is gross. And the risk is too much.

In many Nigerian cultures, unfaithful wives and/or their partner dies after the act.
FACT!
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Okeikpu(m): 7:06am On Jan 10, 2018
samtoles:

Yes, this is correct. Another neighbour (Married man) who is a close friend has asked me severally if I am shagging her and claim other neighours think there is something between us.
you're 'lowly digging ya poor grave EZEKUDENE HAZ 'POKEN you fink her huzband iz dead grin naaaaah he gonna come back 'omeday
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Dafreeguy(m): 7:07am On Jan 10, 2018
jidedavid:
Guy do one time and lock up....shebi na abroad her husband dey....who cares... the man sef dey straff women for where him dey.

Just a stone throw can cause a thousand damages
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Maeka(m): 7:09am On Jan 10, 2018
JUST LISTEN TO YOUR SELF, SEE WHAT YOU ARE POSTING ON A SOCIAL AND PUBLIC MEDIA, DO YOU HAVE JUST A COMMON SENSE AT ALL?
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by oxon(m): 7:15am On Jan 10, 2018
saasala:
The husband is probably married to a white lady just to get passport and having the best sex of his life. You can be married and separated and in such case sleeping with another person isnt considered cheating. She is separated from her husband, sex deprived, if you wont give her she will find some other dude, and from what I can see, you are some struggling guy who sees this woman as an avenue to step up being that she has money. Olamide said "If its not making money its not making sense" Which means if it is making money it is making sense.

Bro, if she gbadun you and you gbadun her and she be sweet potato woman according to you, by all means sleep with her. The huband is wicked.

C'est la vie

Goodnight

PS: Dont believe in that lie that if you do it someday someone will sleep with your wife. Life doesnt work that way at all. Life is not mathematics, you cant calculate its workings.
you are right they won't necessarily sleep with his wife but karma comes in different shaded he might give birth to an slowpoke , or have a son who becomes a notorious criminal . I refer you to read an African night entertainment it point out how karma works in different ways... advice him to stay away..the ten minute pleasure is not worth it
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by amakadihot87(f): 7:16am On Jan 10, 2018
alexialin:

As of today, am living my life to the fullest and gives me great pride when my man makes love to me and realise am still tight. That's a great pride to me. Especially when he's like wow! U are tight!

For me fucvking till death is not my kind of thing . Extending my pussyy to congaaa Abi shower sef! angry
Its a great shame to me. I was brought up with strict rules and I love myself that way.

Whosoever that can't cope? Abeg Waka.

If I were not disciplined, I would have been a baby mama of twins and a extra join cheesy

Who loves that kind of life.

Abeg preach elsewhere. I ain't changing for nobody.

My late mum even whipped me in the dream never to be a baby mama, when have agreed with my ex to get pregnant. That same day, that night, the koboko I receive for dream, no small thing. I woke up screaming, mama abeg o.

The next day I called off the relationship when he was insisting on baby first.

And repercussion of fucvking anyhow :

One: your spiritual life and spiritual protection becomes low if not wiped off completely . Devil and village people will have greater access to your destiny.

Two: un wanted pregnancies occurs and we all. Know guys of these days. That's why baby mama's starting from 19 to 40years full everywhere.

Three: one can contract diseases. Go to dating section and see how many HIV people are looking for HIV companion. It's sickening. But in Jesus name they are healed amen.

Is that living life to fullest, life one cannot even enjoy because of either sexually transmitted diseases or unwanted babies here . Just see how Many innocent children are killed because the boyfriend disappeared after whispering the good news to him by their gfs. And he was the one who suggested it to her o.. While she foolishly accepted his gibberish words. All because he wants constant toto at his disposal. Is that life?

Abeg, carry your preaching elsewhere it's not for me.
I was trained decently to protect my body from unwanted elements in form of human beings. Do u think every man or women walking on the streets are human being.

If God should. Open your eyes, to the girls uv bleeped, so u see who they are as u gladly and excitedly hump your energy away and bragging to yourself and Friends ,u are slayer cheesy
U go feel like commiting suicide. Likewise ladies too. Some die in the process through rituals or thru an extremely jealous bf. Or through venom passed by the alien u think inhuman being forming I love And desire you.

No be every meat, person dey swallow.. Have discipline. It's the best way of Living.

So don't even lecture me.

I know WATS up!
And I love my life!
smiley

Peace!
...........y make love at all?.......if you are disciplined as you said you should ZIP UP tilll you marry

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by opusakidy(m): 7:18am On Jan 10, 2018
MY ADVICE DONT SEX A MARRIED WOMAN,IF U REFUSE AFTER MY ADVICE,N GO FURTHER U WILL DIE,JUST A NATURAL LAW

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.