Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (97453 Views)

My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by chineduemmao: 2:00am On Jan 10, 2018
alexialin:

Oh God! smiley

Fimi Sile bobo Yi.
Go and watch Yur videos
Ugly guys are not in my radar at all. Have a goodnight rest. Lemme sleep.
no b me hold ur eyes ooo! anyway sha u never ready to sleep.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 10, 2018
Body no be firewood, you can always point her in the direction of intimacy gadgets.

Easier for everyone.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by kingthreat(m): 2:02am On Jan 10, 2018
If the woman wants to furk you. Let her divorce her husband. Simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by aigboeben(m): 2:06am On Jan 10, 2018
alexialin:

Yes o!

That's one of my calling later on the nearest future. grin

Thanks for recognizing this rare gift. smiley
How do you know it is your calling? If it's your calling totally avoid shagging and develope yourself for your calling
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Sheikhskeleddon(m): 2:10am On Jan 10, 2018
aolawale025:
The fastest way a man can destroy himself is to sleep with other people's wife. Stay off please.
True... U are right man
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by aigboeben(m): 2:16am On Jan 10, 2018
oshe11:

Nice tale but dont U tink it is wiser to abstain FULLY

AS IN WHAT IF THE GUY YOU DECIDED TO GIVE IT TO

1. MAKES YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE DWINDLE

2. GIVE U BELLEgrin

3. INFECTED YOU WITH STDs

Or uses U for ritual or any other unfortunate circumstances that u listed above?
I no the percentage of what u listed is higher when u "fucvk anyhow" but that doesnt mean ANY/ALL of it cant hapen wen U do it even ONCE IN A YEAR, RIGHT

Just think about it dear....

TOTAL ABSTAINANCE IS BAE
Too correct
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by armyofone(m): 3:07am On Jan 10, 2018
Op, hope you are in it for the money (dollar flow) and sex.
Are you willing to move on if she were to tell you she is done and no longer interested? Maybe due to her husband coming back for her etc Highly possible you'd feel used and dumped and you go dey cry wolf resorting to blackmail!
Please face front.
You didn't tell us how financially fit you are. Hope you are not the type that will be asking her to cook with her own money for you to play savior.
Face front my friend- tell her you are not interested and mean it.
Don't cause your self future pain.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Ajegun: 3:22am On Jan 10, 2018
Don't touch any woman that is married.It doesnt make any sense.After few mins you may regret all your life.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by lanocfoods: 3:29am On Jan 10, 2018
samtoles:
I have a beautiful, curvy, tall and fair woman in my compound. Her husband has been in America for 2 years without visiting once. She is clearly sex deprived. I am the only barchelor in the compound. She a 10 year old kid.

This woman has given me too many green lights. It is just too clear that she wants to sleep with me, but I can see she is kind of careful cos of fear of rejection. She discusses everything in the world with me including how she misses sex and doesnt mind cheating on her husband. She didnt tell me or show me directly that she wants to sleep with me but from her expression and our discussion, everuthing points towards that direction.

I have reprimanded guys who have slept with married women and would tell others not to indulge in such, but sincerely I am in a dilemma here. This woman is too beautiful to ignore and coupled with the fact that the husband hasnt been around. I am tempted to show her some real good signs too and just sleep with her. Plus some other benefits will follow: She is the richest in the compound, a big business woman, drives the best car et al.

I know most of you will ask why I have come here since I already want to do it. Well, I just need some people to give me reason why I shouldnt maybe that would keep my mind off it.
Don't flatter yourself
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by LegitBoy(m): 3:34am On Jan 10, 2018
samtoles:
I have a beautiful, curvy, tall and fair woman in my compound. Her husband has been in America for 2 years without visiting once. She is clearly sex deprived. I am the only barchelor in the compound. She a 10 year old kid.

This woman has given me too many green lights. It is just too clear that she wants to sleep with me, but I can see she is kind of careful cos of fear of rejection. She discusses everything in the world with me including how she misses sex and doesnt mind cheating on her husband. She didnt tell me or show me directly that she wants to sleep with me but from her expression and our discussion, everuthing points towards that direction.

I have reprimanded guys who have slept with married women and would tell others not to indulge in such, but sincerely I am in a dilemma here. This woman is too beautiful to ignore and coupled with the fact that the husband hasnt been around. I am tempted to show her some real good signs too and just sleep with her. Plus some other benefits will follow: She is the richest in the compound, a big business woman, drives the best car et al.

I know most of you will ask why I have come here since I already want to do it. Well, I just need some people to give me reason why I shouldnt maybe that would keep my mind off it.
Bros do am if you can damn the consequences which is you people's reputation in the compound. 2years is too much kwa, just be civil and coded about it and make sure you are not reading a wrong sign too. Her husband never had sex for two years? Is that possible? We just like to dy treat women as if they are not human beings too undecided

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by LegitBoy(m): 3:37am On Jan 10, 2018
ariklawani:
Men sha!away for good two years without seeing ur woman.that's much tho.Plz don't do it ,because they will sure do it to ur wife.what gos ard, comes ard.karma is a bitch.if u have being doing it. stop.
What if it is "Karma" playing out here ? I know the woman's husband is shagging someone over there too....i blame the husband. How can you leave your wife for 2good years and expect her not to have sex too
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by ice4u999(m): 4:12am On Jan 10, 2018
samtoles:

Some day you will get married and life might take you alway for a while for the purpose of creating a better life for your family.
When you while you are away and a man start assisting you, then how will you feel?

There are too many beautiful young single women, don't put a lasting curse on yourself going for a hole meant for another man.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by ice4u999(m): 4:24am On Jan 10, 2018
saasala:
The husband is probably married to a white lady just to get passport and having the best sex of his life. You can be married and separated and in such case sleeping with another person isnt considered cheating. She is separated from her husband, sex deprived, if you wont give her she will find some other dude, and from what I can see, you are some struggling guy who sees this woman as an avenue to step up being that she has money. Olamide said "If its not making money its not making sense" Which means if it is making money it is making sense.

Bro, if she gbadun you and you gbadun her and she be sweet potato woman according to you, by all means sleep with her. The huband is wicked.

C'est la vie

Goodnight

PS: Dont believe in that lie that if you do it someday someone will sleep with your wife. Life doesnt work that way at all. Life is not matb
hematics, you cant calculate its workings.

I believe you are still young and probably one those guys encouraging this attitude.
Guy you be man, how will you feel if this is your wife. Not all men they sleep with oyinbo women because both the oyinbo and the man understand say na contract marriage.
if only you know what some guys go through because of papers, you won't make this statement.
If you need money go hustle, work hard that way you can boldly say you made the money.
A lot of young boys they Nigeria today when be walking dead because of this. How curse nor go follow them when they sleep with the man wife and the money they pay them na from the man sweat.
If you don do this before and you are married now. I challenge you to give me your contact and I go provide you prove of within your wife they do.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Paradigme777: 4:27am On Jan 10, 2018
saasala:
The husband is probably married to a white lady just to get passport and having the best sex of his life. You can be married and separated and in such case sleeping with another person isnt considered cheating. She is separated from her husband, sex deprived, if you wont give her she will find some other dude, and from what I can see, you are some struggling guy who sees this woman as an avenue to step up being that she has money. Olamide said "If its not making money its not making sense" Which means if it is making money it is making sense.

Bro, if she gbadun you and you gbadun her and she be sweet potato woman according to you, by all means sleep with her. The huband is wicked.

C'est la vie

Goodnight

PS: Dont believe in that lie that if you do it someday someone will sleep with your wife. Life doesnt work that way at all. Life is not mathematics, you cant calculate its workings.
grin grin mon ami tu es méchant et dangereux aussi. But c'est la vie
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by ice4u999(m): 4:30am On Jan 10, 2018
alexialin:
Easier said than done.

Only God knows what she's going through emotionally. I had to break up with my bf when I didn't see him for one and half years. I couldn't bear it anymore. And the guilt of shagging another behind his back while claiming faithful was too. Much for me to bear.
Some women in such scenario try. They over try.. Me I can't do long distance shiit.

Anyways Op, use your Brain. That's all I can tell u.

You did the right thing by breaking up. So simple, instead a curse on younger guy, why not divorce her husband and then go whatever. But she wants to eat the best of both worlds. You called yours a bf but this is a husband.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by ice4u999(m): 4:37am On Jan 10, 2018
alexialin:

As of today, am living my life to the fullest and gives me great pride when my man makes love to me and realise am still tight. That's a great pride to me. Especially when he's like wow! U are tight!

For me fucvking till death is not my kind of thing . Extending my pussyy to congaaa Abi shower sef! angry
Its a great shame to me. I was brought up with strict rules and I love myself that way.

Whosoever that can't cope? Abeg Waka.

If I were not disciplined, I would have been a baby mama of twins and a extra join cheesy

Who loves that kind of life.

Abeg preach elsewhere. I ain't changing for nobody.

My late mum even whipped me in the dream never to be a baby mama, when have agreed with my ex to get pregnant. That same day, that night, the koboko I receive for dream, no small thing. I woke up screaming, mama abeg o.

The next day I called off the relationship when he was insisting on baby first.

And repercussion of fucvking anyhow :

One: your spiritual life and spiritual protection becomes low if not wiped off completely . Devil and village people will have greater access to your destiny.

Two: un wanted pregnancies occurs and we all. Know guys of these days. That's why baby mama's starting from 19 to 40years full everywhere.

Three: one can contract diseases. Go to dating section and see how many HIV people are looking for HIV companion. It's sickening. But in Jesus name they are healed amen.

Is that living life to fullest, life one cannot even enjoy because of either sexually transmitted diseases or unwanted babies here . Just see how Many innocent children are killed because the boyfriend disappeared after whispering the good news to him by their gfs. And he was the one who suggested it to her o.. While she foolishly accepted his gibberish words. All because he wants constant toto at his disposal. Is that life?

Abeg, carry your preaching elsewhere it's not for me.
I was trained decently to protect my body from unwanted elements in form of human beings. Do u think every man or women walking on the streets are human being.

If God should. Open your eyes, to the girls uv bleeped, so u see who they are as u gladly and excitedly hump your energy away and bragging to yourself and Friends ,u are slayer cheesy
U go feel like commiting suicide. Likewise ladies too. Some die in the process through rituals or thru an extremely jealous bf. Or through venom passed by the alien u think inhuman being forming I love And desire you.

No be every meat, person dey swallow.. Have discipline. It's the best way of Living.

So don't even lecture me.

I know WATS up!
And I love my life!
smiley

Peace!

Better pikin. We get hope for Nigeria knowing we still have ladies like you with sense

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Stevengerd(m): 4:38am On Jan 10, 2018
2yrs Kwa! Cobwebs don gather for tha woman kpekus, she needs it badly. How many girls can stand two fucking years without sex here as a married woman?
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by mechanics(m): 4:45am On Jan 10, 2018
you just want to do it, follow your conscience.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by NnaMEN1(m): 4:52am On Jan 10, 2018
She's rich? Business woman? Probably drives the best cars in the compound? Then she might as well have all it takes to arrange a quick visa to check up on her hubby in Yankee. Don't ever be tempted dude, you will regret it for the rest of your life I promise you.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by princenaira(m): 4:53am On Jan 10, 2018
samtoles:

Rubbish.
You can take your time to narrate all these but ordinary WAEC, you could not pass english, since you are good in wrtinh essay
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by mechanics(m): 4:53am On Jan 10, 2018
saasala:

C'est la vie

Goodnight

PS: Dont believe in that lie that if you do it someday someone will sleep with your wife. Life doesnt work that way at all. Life is not mathematics, you cant calculate its workings.
foolish advice. Just like in the case of Jonadab advising Amnon to commit evil.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by iamrealdeji(m): 5:00am On Jan 10, 2018
Newboss:
My simple advice for you is to quit putting marriage in your plans. angry Live your life to the fullest! angry The guys do the same too! angry You shouldn't shag less just because you have the hole and men have the dick! angry It's fine, so long as you don't charge money for it (prostitution)

I blame the culture that makes men pay for women in Africa tho'. angry
alexialin,don't mind this person o,he's the same person that would slut shame and insult you if you over use your pussy don't follow wrong advices. if he was to marry and he knew you were the one he gave the wrong advice,he wouldn't marry you. people like that are hypocrites forming yeye posh that they're not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by iamrealdeji(m): 5:04am On Jan 10, 2018
some men can be so wicked. haba. 2 good years. that's why we tell them to hustle before marriage. he should have done all these before marrying na. a marriage that involves bachelor hustling would definitely be flawed
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 10, 2018
ice4u999:

Better pikin. We get hope for Nigeria knowing we still have ladies like you with sense

Thanks dear smiley
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 10, 2018
iamrealdeji:
alexialin,don't mind this person o,he's the same person that would slut shame and insult you if you over use your pussy don't follow wrong advices. if he was to marry and he knew you were the one he gave the wrong advice,he wouldn't marry you. people like that are hypocrites forming yeye posh that they're not

He's on his own.. OYO

Thanks smiley
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by id4sho(m): 5:08am On Jan 10, 2018
samtoles:

APPROACH WITH CAUTION
STDs -you've been warned
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 10, 2018
ice4u999:

You did the right thing by breaking up. So simple, instead a curse on younger guy, why not divorce her husband and then go whatever. But she wants to eat the best of both worlds. You called yours a bf but this is a husband.

I wonder o.

It's not like we were married and we weren't even engaged sef.

Boyfriend and girlfriend stuff.

Person cannot withdraw in peace again? And call It quits ? As, its not convenient for me.

Thanks dear smiley
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by 360command: 5:16am On Jan 10, 2018
saasala:

C'est la vie

Goodnight

there is a ghanaian song titled Obi Agyi, Obi Girl.. It says that if you take somebody's girl, it is very sweet but if somebody takes your girl, it is painful... My bro, I love your comment but it is good to be in the middle when it comes to matter like this.

I will rather tell him to do what is heart tells him to do..
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by 99foxxy(f): 5:21am On Jan 10, 2018
Na wa oh, here to read comments
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by 2shure: 5:39am On Jan 10, 2018
run o.
married woman donbopen her toto for me before
clean.fresh.wet
but datday my dik don over hard
i wan fuc her hardest
cum in her
but i no fit
mk husband no go kill me

if u fuc her
na u know
fool
compound my dik

liar
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Jwonder(m): 5:40am On Jan 10, 2018
saasala:

C'est la vie

Goodnight

YOU AND THE 219 PEOPLE THAT LIKED YOUR COMMENT ARE SICK!
So you think life is just that simple, you think actions don't have repercussions, wow! Nice, carry on with such mindset and you might end up in grave soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.