Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (97470 Views)

My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Yian1(m): 12:27am On Jan 10, 2018
suco01:

That's not cheating bro, cos u wont leave d one u love for america and not look back, d guy in america cheat first by not coming home for 2years. d woman is being cheated emotionally.

so in your mind, anybody that travels to a developed country will be successful immediate he/she gets there. Things might not be easy for the husband over there, he might still be struggling and could not decide to come home empty-handed.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by GiantParrot(m): 12:27am On Jan 10, 2018
Coldfeets:

Guy you too dey watch fear factor.

Have you considered that all these things you mentioned may not happen since they are all possibilities based on baseless fears?

How can you allow a sexually starved woman to continue to suffer all in the name of keeping her marriage vows?

Are you so certain the husband sef dey observe im own marriage vows?

Nnaa eh, na wa to you o!

I have no idea what fear factor is. I'm amazed by how you so confidently arrived at such utterly incorrect conclusion about me.

It's obvious from my earlier writing that the possibilities I mentioned may not happen, hence the consistent use of the word could . The concerns are certainly not baseless. Greater than 1 million people worldwide acquire STDs daily http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs110/en/
And the cases of husbands committing murders for wives' infidelity is not uncommon around the world. The murder victims are mostly the wives, and sometimes the lovers. You can google "husband murders cheating wife" if you remain unconvinced.

It is not in my power to allow or prevent a sex starved woman to "suffer". The OP came to a public forum to seek advice, and I expressed my right to free speech by offering him opinions for his consideration. You may want to offer him your opinions too.

I said nothing about the husband and his vows since no such thing was mentioned in the OP. You know nothing about the husband's fidelity and therefore have no rational basis for bringing it up.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 10, 2018
alexialin:

Correct guy!

Shey u dey enjoy our back and forth yarns here cheesy

Just seat back relax dear, read through, pure entertainment tonight.
I just use one corner eye.. I no get talk here oo
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by mywells: 12:31am On Jan 10, 2018
You mistakenly touch her breast,don't look at uche's face at all are you sleep,wo o maa lo sebi ogoroo,instead of you to have play on you are informing the world or your john Thomas no dey work ni

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Alphazulu1: 12:31am On Jan 10, 2018
Good day people. Chevron is practicing slavery and evil. They used employment as a subterfuge to enslave Nigerians. One of the company's method of employment is through VTP program. The company has employed VTP1 to VTP4, and none of this set spent over 25months on On the job learning. However VTP 5 / VTP 6 have spent over 50 months (as at January, 2018) and still counting. We work without medical and vacation in mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive conditions etc. We call on people of good conscious to propagate our slavery until it reverberates to Chevron corporate office at San Ramon.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by ochardbaby(m): 12:33am On Jan 10, 2018
(1) DO NoT TRY IT

(2) You do now,U self go come go your own American
next year after marrying your most beautiful lady and when you would leave your 2021 G wagon 12 for her.

(3) Na Aboki wey come wash Car go come Dey Bleep her!

#enjoy @ Karma

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by cstr1001: 12:39am On Jan 10, 2018
There is nothing that can interest me in a married woman.

It is gross. And the risk is too much.

In many Nigerian cultures, unfaithful wives and/or their partner dies after the act.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 10, 2018
smithsydny:
I just use one corner eye.. I no get talk here oo

Hahahahahahahaha grin

No fear, my dear.

Those sharks and hyenas ? Na dia way.

They escaped from their cages.
They will keep wailing all night and all through their lives.

Na small thing jare.

Click pause and ignore button. cheesy
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 10, 2018
alexialin:

Hahahahahahahaha grin

No fear, my dear.

Those sharks and hyenas ?

They escaped from their cages.
They will keep wailing all night and all through their lives.

Na small thing jare.

Click pause and ignore button. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 10, 2018
samtoles:
I have a beautiful, curvy, tall and fair woman in my compound. Her husband has been in America for 2 years without visiting once. She is clearly sex deprived. I am the only barchelor in the compound. She a 10 year old kid.

This woman has given me too many green lights. It is just too clear that she wants to sleep with me, but I can see she is kind of careful cos of fear of rejection. She discusses everything in the world with me including how she misses sex and doesnt mind cheating on her husband. She didnt tell me or show me directly that she wants to sleep with me but from her expression and our discussion, everuthing points towards that direction.

I have reprimanded guys who have slept with married women and would tell others not to indulge in such, but sincerely I am in a dilemma here. This woman is too beautiful to ignore and coupled with the fact that the husband hasnt been around. I am tempted to show her some real good signs too and just sleep with her. Plus some other benefits will follow: She is the richest in the compound, a big business woman, drives the best car et al.

I know most of you will ask why I have come here since I already want to do it. Well, I just need some people to give me reason why I shouldnt maybe that would keep my mind off it.

Cool.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Taiwoolumide(m): 12:45am On Jan 10, 2018
Stories like this made me quit my relationship back home in naija because while I'm in the cold working my ass off to make my dear wife comfortable and stand out, another small boy will be shagging my babe....olohunmaje

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 10, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] Lol @serious matter
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Originalsly: 12:51am On Jan 10, 2018
Bro...it's another man's wife...let her be. She is beautiful and pretty much rich... a business woman.... do you really know what kind of business?... do you really know why her husband abandoned her?... do you know her health status? As a big girl.... doesn't she move with big boys?...don't you think if she wants to cheat she would do so with one of her mates?..instead of no status you?..living in the same compound infested with busy bodies? But then again.... how can you lose out on the material benefits that you have no hope of achieving on your own? Your mind is already made up...just that you come here looking for courage.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by chineduemmao: 1:13am On Jan 10, 2018
Mr samtoles, to be honest with you it is almost impossible for you not to sleep with that woman. The best thing you should do now is to leave that compound go to a friends place, live in the staff quaters, travel out of the state, anything just live. Am not saying in the sense that karma will hunt you or whatever (that thing is too intangible to scare me), am also not saying it because it's a sin am only saying because we are all human beings. Put yourself in the husbands shoe, how would you feel if you find out? what if this guy now is in abroad keeping himself to his wife as against many assumptions here? What if he is still faithfull to his wife? Again i believe there is a God staring at us, only him will judge all of us. Am also certain that this God doesnt like cheating- person tin na person tin, think about the faithfull husband somewhere and live his wife alone.

BTW op yousef need a girlfriend asap, alexialin is available she is a good china product.

alexialin hope i've spoken yous mind? cheesy
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 10, 2018
chineduemmao:
Mr samtoles, to be honest with you it is almost impossible for you not to sleep with that woman. The best thing you should do now is to leave that compound go to a friends place, live in the staff quaters, travel out of the state, anything just live. Am not saying in the sense that karma will hunt you or whatever (that thing is too intangible to scare me), am also not saying it because it's a sin am only saying because we are all human beings. Put yourself in the husbands shoe, how would you feel if you find out? what if this guy now is in abroad keeping himself to his wife as against many assumptions here? What if he is still faithfull to his wife? Again i believe there is a God staring at us, only him will judge all of us. Am also certain that this God doesnt like cheating- person tin na person tin, think about the faithfull husband somewhere and live his wife alone.

BTW op yousef need a girlfriend asap, alexialin is available she is a good china product.

alexialin hope i've spoken yous mind? cheesy

Leave me out his matter o.. Biko nu.

Let him solve his sexual entanglements with her.

I no dey o smiley
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by chineduemmao: 1:22am On Jan 10, 2018
alexialin:

Leave me out his matter o.. Biko nu.

Let him solve his sexual entanglements with her.

I no dey o smiley
mogbe!!! u still d awake by this time? Anwuolam anwuoo!
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by tuscani: 1:22am On Jan 10, 2018
samtoles:
I have a beautiful, curvy, tall and fair woman in my compound. Her husband has been in America for 2 years without visiting once. She is clearly sex deprived. I am the only barchelor in the compound. She a 10 year old kid.

This woman has given me too many green lights. It is just too clear that she wants to sleep with me, but I can see she is kind of careful cos of fear of rejection. She discusses everything in the world with me including how she misses sex and doesnt mind cheating on her husband. She didnt tell me or show me directly that she wants to sleep with me but from her expression and our discussion, everuthing points towards that direction.

I have reprimanded guys who have slept with married women and would tell others not to indulge in such, but sincerely I am in a dilemma here. This woman is too beautiful to ignore and coupled with the fact that the husband hasnt been around. I am tempted to show her some real good signs too and just sleep with her. Plus some other benefits will follow: She is the richest in the compound, a big business woman, drives the best car et al.

I know most of you will ask why I have come here since I already want to do it. Well, I just need some people to give me reason why I shouldnt maybe that would keep my mind off it.
The reason you need not to do it is that, some one will do it to your wife. Karma does not serve your request, it serves you what you deserve
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 10, 2018
chineduemmao:
mogbe!!! u still d awake by this time? Anwuolam anwuoo!

Heheheheheheheh cheesy

I was on phone with a Female friend of mine from france.

Weve just finished talking, when I said OK, lemme check the thread again.

Am awake smiley

But seriously, Mr matchmaker, I no dey for Op entanglements abeg.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Iammelvin(m): 1:31am On Jan 10, 2018
Op dont do it for own sake..shes married for fu*k sake. Get ur sef a good distraction...if possible invite ur gal over..
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by chineduemmao: 1:34am On Jan 10, 2018
alexialin:

Heheheheheheheh cheesy

I was on phone with a Female friend of mine from france.

Weve just finished talking, when I said OK, lemme check the thread again.

Am awake smiley

But seriously, Mr matchmaker, I no dey for Op entanglements abeg.
me sef i no know wetin i find come here mak i kuku go relax for xvideos mtcheeeew!

Btw op na fine boi u go like am
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 10, 2018
chineduemmao:
me sef i no know wetin i find come here mak i kuku go relax for xvideos mtcheeeew!

Btw op na fine boi u go like am

Abeg go relax watch your videos.

Fine Boi no dey my radar .

Thanks for the concern dear.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by chineduemmao: 1:44am On Jan 10, 2018
alexialin:

Abeg go relax watch your videos.

Fine Boi no dey my radar .

Thanks for the concern dear.
ok meaning say my hand don shine because if fine boy no d ur radar that means ugly boy must dey there and me ugly well well cheesy
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 10, 2018
chineduemmao:
ok meaning say my hand don shine because if fine boy no d ur radar that means ugly boy must dey there and me ugly well well cheesy

Oh God! smiley

Fimi Sile bobo Yi.

Go and watch Yur videos

Ugly guys are not in my radar at all.
Have a goodnight rest. Lemme sleep.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by AnthonyAk(m): 1:52am On Jan 10, 2018
Pics?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.