Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) (61778 Views)

Massive Infrastructural Development Ongoing In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics / Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Snow02: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
frankyychiji:
For telling the truth?
which part of your comment was "the truth "??
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
seunmohmoh:
it was caesaro that won dis wrestling...if u knw u knw
The same one that Dean Ambrose knocked his teeth out!! grin
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
They should go and sleep, this won't stop them from voting the idiot called Buhari

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
Snow02:
which part of your comment was "the truth "??
His comment you mean? Igbos should stop investing so much outside because Nigeria is set up to implode big time soon.
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Passed around Wurukum going to GTB this morning. Everything was calm and peaceful. Now getting reports Wurukum and Wadata have been shut down.

Saw that the Suya stand at Symbols was burnt down two nights ago. Those guys have been around for eons! Reprisals against innocent people is surely not the solution to our problems.

Those who terrorise us are in the villages. What sense is there disturbing the peace in the capital?

Supposed to be on my way out of town.. Now I can't. Might bypass Wurukum axis and take Abu King Shuluwa. Going to the East.

Pretty sure this would be brought under control before dawn.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Finally, Fulani herdsmen and herdswomen have chased Omenkalives to the SE.
We welcome Omenkalives as a refugee in the SE.
Gradually, omenkalives will learn wisdom and repent from indiscriminate dullardism. grin grin

Sai A-P-Cheat cheesy

cc PointZerom sarrki ngeneukwenu madridguy liondeleo Python1 amarabae

5 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
imhotep:

Gradually, omenkalives will learn wisdom and repent from indiscriminate dullardism. grin grin

Sai A-P-Cheat cheesy

ewoooooo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Shayneward1: 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
Omenka rushing to Enugu after shots were fired.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Snow02: 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
frankyychiji:
His comment you mean? Igbos should stop investing so much outside because Nigeria is set up to implode big time soon.
so all he cares about is the safety of the igbo businesses when innocent people are being killed as well right?? OK
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
Shayneward1:
Omenka rushing to Enugu after shots were fired.

cc omenkalives

7 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by sarrki(m): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Just look how super EXCITED Biafrans are on the forum just because OmenkaLives says he's going to the "East". cheesy

Guys, how about I assume the role of Late Nnamdi Kanu, since it appears you people can't do without me. cheesy

Igbos loves terrorism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
Those who voted the demon in Aso Rock can now rejoice for the disasters and bloodshed he has brought upon the country.

2 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Shayneward1: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
Snow02:
so all he cares about is the safety of the igbo businesses when innocent people are being killed as well right?? OK

When fire starts who do you pick first, your child or someone's child?

#commonsense.

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by ChuckD1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
AfonjaSlayer:
Running to the east

War never start you're already running to the east, the monster you voted is killing your people and all you can do is to run.

grin
AfonjaSlayer:
Running to the east

War never start you're already running to the east, the monster you voted is killing your people and all you can do is to run.

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Heard this from nearly every ipob on the forum.

ALL of you are my fans and can hardly make any sense out of your lives without me. cheesy

Nigga please, I just quoted you because you actually an asshole. Stop feeling egotistical because you really ain't sh!t.

Don't go to the East. Stay back and keep shouting Sai Baba or APC amongst your kinsmen and let's see how long you gon last.

Fake-ass scared lil nigga. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Shayneward1: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:

Igbos loves terrorism

Zombie mode activated

6 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by PointZerom: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
imhotep:

Sai A-P-Cheat cheesy

Lol, I thought that it was only herdsmen that chased him to southeEast, never knew that herdswomen was also involved. Thanks for enlightening me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Stingman: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
Omeka captured in the East...waiting to be repatriated...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
Symbols is at road leading to Government House from Kwarf right? undecided Sad .....Makurdi town used to be a town where everyone knew everyone. Religion was not a division nor was tribe ....sad to see this happening cry

omenkaLives:
Passed around Wurukum going to GTB this morning. Everything was calm and peaceful. Now getting reports Wurukum and Wadata have been shut down.

Saw that the Suya stand at Symbols was burnt down two nights ago. Those guys have been around for eons! Reprisals against innocent people is surely not the solution to our problems.

Those who terrorise us are in the villages. What sense is there disturbing the peace in the capital?

Supposed to be on my way out of town.. Now I can't. Might bypass Wurukum axis and take Abu King Shuluwa. Going to the East.

Pretty sure this would be brought under control before dawn.
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
PointZerom:

Lol, I thought that it was only herdsmen that chased him to southeEast, never knew that herdswomen was also involved. Thanks for enlightening me.
Its a serious matter oh grin grin
Wait let me send message to Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
KushyKush:

Pretty and informed. That's not something you see everyday smiley
remind me of the award they gave him
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
iyke926:

Nigga please, I just quoted you because you actually an asshole. Stop feeling egotistical because you really ain't sh!t.

Don't go to the East. Stay back and keep shouting Sai Baba or APC amongst your kinsmen and let's see how long you gon last.

Fake-ass scared lil nigga. cheesy
Sai A.P.C cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by BenzEne1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
IPOBrep:

How many soldiers have book haram killed. How many police have Fulani killed.

How many have ipob beaten let alone killed yet you derive joy in shooting unarmed youths of the east simply because they don't like your way and want to be left alone.

Let me remind you that

We are the only country(in the making) in the world with FM broadcasting across continents.

We are the only country (in the making) with laison office in more than 90 countries in the world.

We are the only country (in the making) in the world with citizens doing very well in almost all countries of the world and even holding elective and political appointment.

We are not in your league. Stop hating cos you are pushing us to greater heights .

I never derive joy in violence. Even if it has to be used to quell terror threats. Let's not forget the attitude of your peaceful leader Kanu. Flaunting bail orders, pronouncing that a constitutionally defined state election wouldn't hold, telling a sitting president to stay away from a section of the country or risk decapitation. Come on does these sound like a peaceful and thinking secessionist ? He and his brainwashed youths got what they deserve.

What you should be talking about is Buhari's obvious laxity in treating the fulani herdsmen terror activities. And I think the Benue governor is doing well in rallying support to stem this threat. Buhari needs to show same enthusiasm. Not supporting unscrupulous elements like IPOB .

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
imhotep:

Sai A.P.C cheesy cheesy

Make Tiv guys no catch you.

2 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
Why are these people so daft? Why rioting in the state capital when you know the villages where fulanis live? Arm yourselves with good weapons,organise yourselves very well and launch merciless a
nd well coordinated attacks against all known fulan villages in your state. You don't attack fulani and go to sleep ; you continue to attack,attack and attack them until they realise you mean business. Fulanis are cowards;they can't fight. Oke Ogun (Oyo state) farmers successfully did it in year 2000. They attacked and brutally crushed fulani herdsmen that were terrorising that area at that time. Buhari and Marwa had to rush down to Ibadan to have a meeting with then Governor,Lam Adesina having realised that there was no way the herdsmen would defeat those brave farmers. I did not read this story,I witnessed it. Those farmers organised themselves very well such that they were not for once caught unaware by the herdsmen militia. They drove out the fulanis completely out of that area. This is what I expect Benue people to do.

4 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
iyke926:

Make Tiv guys no catch you.
But APC Change is here na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by KushyKush: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
seunmohmoh:
remind me of the award they gave him
I am not a fan of wrestling...but i am a fan of pretty women. Hi smiley
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:

Igbos loves terrorism
Did omenkalives invite you here to bail him?? The dullest of the BMC?? Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
Shayneward1:

When fire starts who do you pick first, your child or someone's child?

#commonsense.
Cc. Snow02

I rest my case.
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
KushyKush:

hi
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
KushyKush:

hi,it called andre d giant. grin
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by coputa(m): 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
DeanAmbrose:

Please don't quote me again because you are an utterly ignorant man. Omenka you see you eh.... Bet me... You will use your mouth and shout "Biafra or Death" one day.

You think Bullhari send you? My concern is that big Igbo businesses be protected. Because your likes are utterly hopeless. Tivs are known to rob Igbos blind in that state.

Omenka, am an Igbo man but I know Benue more than you. I know excatly what your people pass through in that hopeless state.
I was into Yam business before and Tiv people were my biggest suppliers.

Go to Makurdi and see old men big enough to be landlords begging me for drink. If you want to buy them drink, they beg you to give them the 600 for the two bottles. There is too much hunger in Benue despite being the food basket of the nation. You know why? Your people like foresight.

I am not IPOB but I believe in the message of Nnamdi Kanu 100%. He foresaw what a million Benue can never see in the next 100 years!

Omenka how many years do you still have on earth? 40? 50? 70? Me and you know that the both of us will and can never live past this century!

Have you ever bothered to ask yourself the future of Tiv and Idoma and Igede within a hostile Nigeria like this in the next 100 years? 78 human lives were wasted like Cattle in the villages and you don't think its a human disaster? Somethin is definitely not alright some where.

You are aware that it was the Tivs that halted the incursion of the Hausa Fulani Jihad down south right?

IPOB that has never fired one shot were called terrorists right? Has an IPOB member ever killed an Idoma, TIV or Igede man before? But since this democracy, Hausa-Fulani has been using Benue people as Barbecue and Kilishi! Have they been tagged terrorists? You know why? They see Nigeria as their personal property! Nnamdi Kanu extended a hand of friendship to Benue. Even if his methods and tactics were not good, what about his message? OMENKA, DO YOU THINK THE AVERAGE HAUSA FULANI SEND YOU? THEY HATE CHRISTIAN HAUSA FULANI NOT TO TALK OF A MIDDLE BELTER LIKE YOU!

But your personal hatred for the Igbos will never allow you see beyond your sentimental tripe.

I have never seen such crass display of ignorance on this level before. God forbid.
You are a rear analyst per excellence,You displayed facts and figures laced with truism.
OMENKA is an overzealous kid

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG To Remove State Of Origin / Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration / El-Rufai Kneels Down, Begs Kogi People To Forgive Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.