Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (50958 Views)

I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Saint83(m): 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
Are you a transport manager or driver? Because if you are a transport manager as claimed, you dont have problem with her.... But is like you are a driver
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by mrajims(m): 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
Iphone5:
As the transport manager
abi
DRIVER
grin grin
Guy, you wan kill person with laugh oo. him re-brand his job ni oo grin
Iphone5:
As the transport manager
abi
DRIVER
grin grin
Guy, you wan kill person with laugh oo. him re-brand his job ni oo
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
IAMSASHY:
angry Wat wrong wt being a driver?

Nothing wrong, OP would have just said company driver instead of garnishing his position grin
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by DonroxyII: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
nwachivis:

We are into freight and all our vehicles (Trucks and Tippers included) and drivers are under my span of control.... I regulate their fuel consumptions,track their movements and oversee the maintenance and repair of our vehicles....

In discharging my duties, I have to walk into the office of my ex to get fund, and reconcile previous accounts..
You don't have any problem , Just be professional and respect her .. in fact respect her and act as if nothing has ever happened between you guys in the past ...... She will come back looking for you and you continue from where you stopped ...

if you form as if u don see her all, she will show u what you have never seen before !!!

I love female Boss aswear !!!
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by AngelicBeing: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
Iphone5:
As the transport manager

abi

DRIVER

grin grin
Gbam

Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by IAM25: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
donstan18:
What should you do?

Report to her whenever you need fuel for any of your working vehicles or repair or maintainace.
Looool. U just made my day.
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by FreshBoss007: 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
nwachivis:
I dated her for 2years after she newly joined our organization..... The relationship had no limits as we explored everything... We broke up when she saw i wasn't committed and only greet each other at work place without exchanging banters.

I resumed this year to find out that she's be promoted to the administrative secretary..... As the transport manager, I must report to her whenever we need fuel for any of our vehicles or repair or maintainace.
Please what do i do ?

seems the devil is playing draught with your Destiny... hahahahq
karma is a bitch
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
nwachivis:
I dated her for 2years after she newly joined our organization..... The relationship had no limits as we explored everything... We broke up when she saw i wasn't committed and only greet each other at work place without exchanging banters.

I resumed this year to find out that she's be promoted to the administrative secretary..... As the transport manager, I must report to her whenever we need fuel for any of our vehicles or repair or maintainace.
Please what do i do ?
Bro pls do ur work. Women don't have a problem being ur boss if she dumped u or u parted ways peacefully n maturely.. its why i always try to be on a friendship tip after moving ahead n sometime we even fvck for the sake of it cos no one knows 2mrw.. You might only get a problem if she wants to fvck n ur telling her u can't for any reason... So my advice for u is do ur work diligently n intelligently n always cooperate with her if u have to then comply to all future advances or risk loosing ur job grin grin Most importantly do not assume because u once dated u have an edge or certain privilege over any thing even if u resume fvcking... BOSS IS BOSS
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Tetragramaton(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
If you treated her right, you have no problem. I ttry as Much as possible to be nice to my ex girlfriends. Learnt a long time ago that people can come back into your lives in a different way, help can come from anywhere .
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by frozen70(f): 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
nwachivis:

Please what do i do ?
Well I think you should make peace with her by respecting your self before her, know your limits because she can frustrate you as women are good in retaliation. When I mean respect, she is now your senior, respect her position, avoid her troubles and be modest and decent as your work under her also keep record of any deal or transaction you have that is official it might be useful to you one day.

1 Like

Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by ibietela2(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
nwachivis:

Please what do i do ?

Leave the work and look for work elsewhere..... See this one o
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Tozara(m): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
You need to stop being an insecure petty little fish.

1 Like

Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by thunderbabs: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lol... Sebi buhari aff job for u.

Dnt go and get into her head back and make ur reporting easier... U knw da kinda tin... grin
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by infogenius(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
nwachivis:

Please what do i do ?

Do your work as it is expected of u. Nothing more nothing less.
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by adetes: 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
Wait

Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Banter1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
donstan18:
What should you do?

Report to her whenever you need fuel for any of your working vehicles or repair or maintainace.
Classic & Epic!
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by tefla(m): 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Op is a driver jorr! Report whenever u need fuel dasall!!!
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by AmAlbert(m): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ogbeni kuku resign abeg or allow us to hear word
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by stevups(m): 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Do your work and leave her alone, your own promotion is near nor.
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by vincentus16: 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
donstan18:
What should you do?

grin
donstan18:
What should you do?

Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by EdoBoy90(m): 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
Iphone5:

Madam, did i say anything was wrong with being a Driver

Dont mind them. Tell them to go and be driver in UN or German embassy, dem go run go. AFENET drivers are receiving more than 200k and UN drivers more than 400k when converted to naira.

PEF drivers is 200k.

Dont mind. Them never see driving work
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by EdoBoy90(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
Iphone5:
As the transport manager

abi

DRIVER

grin grin

If yoy see driver work for UN, AFENET, German embassy or PEF you will leave that your low pay jobs and grab d offer with heavy thanksgiving.

Keep quiet
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by lastempero: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
donstan18:
What should you do?

Or he quits the job.
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by akmath: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
donstan18:
What should you do?

Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by IAMBlesssed(f): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lol.. Na guilty concience dey worry you because you were not committed when you guys were together and your break up wasnt peaceful.

Go and make peace with her stylishly and do your job professionally. Good luck..
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by talk2stefan(m): 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bros ur own don be!!!
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by godofuck231: 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nutase:
Resign or marry her.
. I like this one chai, next time don't play with a woman, above everything do your job and don't leave faults for her to pick, or you will be forced to go into her jail again with hard labour or .........
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by talk2stefan(m): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bros ur own don be!!! Ur fowl don lay cooked egg
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Jman06(m): 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
Iphone5:
As the transport manager
abi
DRIVER
grin grin
See as i dey laugh like mad man here. Lmao
You wicked bro!
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Cannonleo(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
nwachivis:

Please what do i do ?
bushmeat hunter cycle
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Cannonleo(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
nwachivis:

Please what do i do ?
bushmeat hunter cycle you gat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. / D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.