Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,148 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? (65457 Views)

Is She Still Pregnant / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / Hemophilia, Why Some People Bleed Excessively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
Still very preggy mummy. Please go see a good gynea, not just any quack
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Staywoke: 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
Get misoprostol
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by deebrain(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
Apos2kay:
Even if the child is dead, she must bleed after taking the drugs

It is common for women to bleed after abortion procedure or miscarriage. Almost expectedly usual. However, Depending on the woman involved and even (usually) a blood condition within the woman herself, she might not bleed. Its a rare case. Thats why i said she sees her doctor without hesitation.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by summerky: 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
imhotep:

stop attempting to kill babies

Just give it one week if nothing comes out go for test probably ultrasound before taking cytotec it's an oral drug you put some under your tongue and insert some but be very careful!

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by summerky: 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Staywoke:
Get misoprostol

What she needs is cytotec not misoprostol cause it fails most of the time
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by BeingFrank(m): 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Na God they punish you so... You might die before the child. You yourself should have been aborted.

Sick b'tch
Why So Harsh On Her, Dnt Be Too Quick To Judge. It Can Equally Happen To Someone Close To You.

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by CallMeOO7(m): 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
MisoCytotec:
Doctors, Come In To Help Please

I don't care about the judgement right now.
drsteroid

Doctors, please help me and put me through my difficult time.
I discovered that I am pregnant after a blood test, the pregnancy was not up to Four weeks because I was suppose to see my period on 6th of January. My last Period date was 14th December.

I took Miso-fem, 800mg vaginally on 9th of January, there was cramps and pains but no bleeding at all. I took the second set the next day by placing the tablets under the tongue and yet no bleeding. I was scared because there was serious pains but I did not even drop a blood.

On Friday, I went for Ultra Sound. The man that attended to me said that if the pregnancy is not up to 4 weeks, It will not show on the scan. I asked him if I was not suppose to see blood after taking Miso-fem even if the pregnancy is not up to a month. He answered affirmatory that I was suppose to bleed.

I talked to a Nurse, the Nurse advised me to get Cytotec.
On Sunday, I bought Cytec. I used it vaginally as well, there was pains but no bleeding. Up till now, I have not bleed after taking Miso-fem and Cytotec. I have been doing exercise hoping it will push out the blood. What could be the problem? Is there any explanation for this? I have not see my period, no blood and my breasts are sore. Am I still pregnant? Will I bleed later?

Mods, I need you to push this to FP please.

That baby really want to be here, those kind of babies will come no matter what you do. The worst that will happen is to have a deformed baby. If you insist, there might be repercussions.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by ajaymina(m): 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
MisoCytotec:

drsteroid

I discovered that I am pregnant after a blood test, the pregnancy was not up to Four weeks because I was suppose to see my period on 6th of January. My last Period date was 14th December.

I took Miso-fem, 800mg vaginally on 9th of January, there was cramps and pains but no bleeding at all. I took the second set the next day by placing the tablets under the tongue and yet no bleeding. I was scared because there was serious pains but I did not even drop a blood.

On Friday, I went for Ultra Sound. The man that attended to me said that if the pregnancy is not up to 4 weeks, It will not show on the scan. I asked him if I was not suppose to see blood after taking Miso-fem even if the pregnancy is not up to a month. He answered affirmatory that I was suppose to bleed.

On Sunday, I bought Cytec. I used it vaginally as well, there was pains but no bleeding. Up till now, I have not bleed after taking Miso-fem and Cytotec. I have been doing exercise hoping it will push out the blood. What could be the problem? Is there any explanation for this? I have not see my period, no blood and my breasts are sore. Am I still pregnant? Will I bleed later?

Contact, zero 8 zero 3 hate 77 9ine 6ix 9ine 5ive for rapid responds
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by samguru(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nobodys:
yes she will...leave her and stop trying to judge what will happen in her life....last time I checked. no one is holy.

we should all condemn this act in unison and stop castigating my action
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by summerky: 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Na God they punish you so... You might die before the child. You yourself should have been aborted.

Sick b'tch

I believe you're not perfect so don't judge if you can't just scroll pass and be mute that you've not being in her shoes doesn't make you a saint
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by eagleonearth(m): 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
If you are destined to have that baby, you can't do anything against that. If your health is not at stake, why should kill an innocent child? Do you know the destiny of that child? Don't stain your hands. Maybe God is being merciful to you by keeping that baby. You might face ridicule, challenges gestating and weaning that baby but it is better for you than committing murder. Think again!
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by errhis(m): 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ok

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by summerky: 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
Leonbonapart:

Sick b'tch

I believe you're not perfect so don't judge her if you don't have anything to say just scroll pass and be mute that you've not being in her shoes doesn't make you a saint
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by summerky: 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
Leonbonapart:

Sick b'tch

I believe you're not perfect so don't judge her if you don't have anything to say just scroll pass and be mute that you've not being in her shoes doesn't make you a saint
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by phys(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
sorry
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Leonbonapart(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
BeingFrank:
Why So Harsh On Her, Dnt Be Too Quick To Judge. It Can Equally Happen To Someone Close To You.
she typed the whole thing without a single remorse. Read it again. Human life matter bro, regardless
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
Unbreakable007:
Ask apostle Sulaiman

Oh God forgive them for they don't know what they are saying
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by banre(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
hmmmmmmmm

nawa o
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by godquality: 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
Self medication is never the age answer. Go to a doc. You might end up either deforming that baby or destroying your uterus. Better pay a little more money for professional help than spend the rest of your life paying for the silly mistake of self medicating.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Amarabae(f): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
Very heartless being.
Look at how she is talking about abortion without remorse.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Itszendo(m): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
post the picture of the sore breast let me Analyze it.....
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Motikeke: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
MisoCytotec:

drsteroid

Some babies have resistance to all those drugs you listed. No drugs may remove that baby except D&C. It depends on the father's blood.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by shewa88(f): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
Leonbonapart:

Sick b'tch
Grow up!�

2 Likes

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
KushyKush:
Jump from a three story building. Make sure you land in your stomach.

After trying to abort and it didn't work, That child might be the future Bobrisky. We don't want to take that risk.
y u wicked like this? well, she better go 4 a d&c cos d baby is already dead

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
PenisCaP:
shocked madam first of all.comment with ur real moniker.
ur stupidity and loseness put u through this.

BY THE WAY DONT KILL THAT INNOCENT BABY ELSE U CANT HANDLYLE THE AFTERMATH.
dont say i dint warn u.
my dear, d baby is already dead. leaving it there will cos more harm
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
MisoCytotec:

drsteroid

when you were "oh ma God,harder harder,fcck me harder,am cumin baby!". You didn't seek our advice, pls gerrararie!!!! 9months is yours
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by babatunx(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
kennygee:
The kind of things pple do to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

Why not just stay off pre marital sex.
Lol
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
Staywoke:
Get misoprostol
u still dey administer more?
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Jjaden: 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
My dear, it is obvious you are still pregnant. Go and do blood test again. If the test isnt as strong as the first one then its possible you are not pregnant but that is not an assurance. Best advise is to go to a doctor.. A good doctor that can evacuate the preganancy because after taking cytotec you are meant to bleed though its advisable to lick the drug (ie. place it under your tongue to dissolve than inserting it).
Please go to a good doctor to evacuate the preganancy so that you wont be at risk.

Next time try to use condoms or postinor 2 to avoid this mental and emotional trauma. All the best.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by everfaithfulGod(f): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
I am so sad reading this.
Y didn't u prevent urself from getting pregnant since u know u aren't ready to mother a child?
I pity that innocent child!
Pls for God's sake leave the innocent child and pray he or she shouldn't be disformed.
May God forgive you
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
Willgates:

Matron of virginity, it has already happened. If you don't have any advice to help her why not just stay quiet?

I didn't know you have to be a virgin to stay off premarital sex o. No fex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.