Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? (18252 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by bluespice(f): 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2010
jmoore:

you do not make comparison like that. what i meant is that a survey carried out based on people comments on sexuality topics revealed that they are not virgins. it is very obvious based on your comments here that you are not a virgin
slap yourself because your stup[i]i[/i]dity is unimaginable
so because i call you out on the trash you spew you automatically think im not a virgin?
*face fu[i]c[/i]king palm*
who got a noose pls?

jidobaba:

well, ebony & bluespice are certainly no virgins  grin
@topic, virgins are usually so skittish & uptight
wouldnt want one now
pls do what i told the other wise one up there to do
gawddamit! are we in the 21st century or did some things just crawl out of the 16th?

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00am On Apr 13, 2010
@ yellowspice omo mehn dint no dat ur mouth fit scata dat guy so oo carry go sista cheesy cheesy cheesy

@post

its difficult bcus u ave finish fuccccccccking oda people sistas with promised marriage proposal den u con dey find saint thunder fire yah bomboclart tongue tongue
i no d next tin u wud do is battle me nauu dont wori my housegal neva pop if u want drop digit
am waitin home boy grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Rita4NL(m): 12:04am On Apr 13, 2010
Idowuogbo:

@ yellowspice omo mehn dint no dat your mouth fit scata dat guy so oo carry go sista cheesy cheesy cheesy

@post

its difficult bcus u ave finish fuccccccccking oda people sistas with promised marriage proposal den u con dey find saint thunder fire yah bomboclart tongue tongue
i no d next tin u wud do is battle me nauu dont wori my housegal neva pop if u want drop digit
am waitin home boy grin grin grin grin

make una free this guy na, abeg make una no take yab kill d guy oo.Na V-yarsh d guy dey find no be yab ooo grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by bluespice(f): 12:06am On Apr 13, 2010
Idowuogbo:

@ yellowspice omo mehn dint no dat your mouth fit scata dat guy so oo carry go sista  cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol im nice oh, but stupidity just makes me mad tongue
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by mamagee3(f): 12:15am On Apr 13, 2010
Cause those men who want to marry a Virgin primarily because of her virginity is a spunk!
That doesn't deserve to see one not to talk of marrying one.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Sonofpeace(m): 12:30am On Apr 13, 2010
@poster, forget about all these claim claim some of da gals use to claim, Most of them are virgins cos getting a gud en lovely guy dat would break their virginity is really hard to find. So kip on shopping as you are a gud shopper! Lol!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Girl846(f): 2:29am On Apr 13, 2010
Most people are just haters! Why are people so cynical?

If the op says he is still a virgin, who are you people to tell him he is lying? do you know him? Just because some people couldn't hold themselves doesn't mean that the poster is like you them. There are still virtuous people is this world of moral decadence!
The op mentioned that he is following what the bible says. I am sure that people are well aware of what the Bible says about premarital intimacy. Whether we are in the 12th or 25th century, God's word is unchanging. Instead of respecting the op you are insulting him. undecided

Make up your minds!! When non-virgin men want a virgin you say they are hypocrites and when a virgin man wants his own kind you insult him? 

If i am a non-smoker and I demand that I marry a non-smoker what is wrong with that?
The op has striven to maintain his virginity and now he wants an equal as a mate. What is wrong with that??

Me thinks some people just like to cause trouble the moment "vir" is mentioned in any thread. undecided
[size=15pt]RUBBISH[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Jkobs(m): 3:27am On Apr 13, 2010
To say there are no virgins out there could be same as saying all Nigerians are corrupt. But the truth is obvious. Its like all good girls/guys out there have gone bad. A visit to any higher institution of learning will attest to that. My advice to whoever cares to listen is; quit looking for virgins to marry but instead a decent personality to get down with. I'd assure you of the possibility of that, than the later.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 13, 2010
if bluespice pinkspice is a virgin, i hereby denounce my self claim of virginity holiness.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by nosbege(m): 3:47am On Apr 13, 2010
u be virgin?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 13, 2010
@nosgbege. What else do you expect from one who have dedicated 20hours of his day to programming web based and desktop based applications.

No time to start battling with opening one small 18-23 years old girls leg.

Simply put you have been disvirgined from birth!!! grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by unitee(f): 4:27am On Apr 13, 2010
Ahh ahh grrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 13, 2010
@unitee. Wats Ahh ahh grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Or you wanna contest my virginity?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by topup: 5:06am On Apr 13, 2010
Poster why are you a virgin by the way?

I think, it's not that difficult to find a virgin wife, until you're looking for one, if you are looking specifically for the woman you end up with to be a virgin, that could be a turn-off for some, afterall what happens after the novelty wears off, most people will become non-virgins some point in their lives. Can you assure a woman that you will continue to be interested in her even afterwards.

Also, many people will not admit that they are virgins so who knows, there might be more than you know.

Also, age is a factor, if you're an older gentleman, then yes, it is statistically proven that there are fewer virgins at the older range of the scale.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by jmoore(m): 6:18am On Apr 13, 2010
Girl846:

Most people are just haters! Why are people so cynical?

If the op says he is still a virgin, who are you people to tell him he is lying? do you know him? Just because some people couldn't hold themselves doesn't mean that the poster is like you them. There are still virtuous people is this world of moral decadence!
The op mentioned that he is following what the bible says. I am sure that people are well aware of what the Bible says about premarital intimacy. Whether we are in the 12th or 25th century, God's word is unchanging. Instead of respecting the op you are insulting him. undecided

Make up your minds!! When non-virgin men want a virgin you say they are hypocrites and when a virgin man wants his own kind you insult him? 

If i am a non-smoker and I demand that I marry a non-smoker what is wrong with that?
The op has striven to maintain his virginity and now he wants an equal as a mate. What is wrong with that??

Me thinks some people just like to cause trouble the moment "vir" is mentioned in any thread. undecided
[size=15pt]RUBBISH[/size]

thanks for the support, these people want to devour me
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by jmoore(m): 6:25am On Apr 13, 2010
Jkobs:

To say there are no virgins out there could be same as saying all Nigerians are corrupt. But the truth is obvious. Its like all good girls/guys out there have gone bad. A visit to any higher institution of learning will attest to that.
i never said that there are no virgins, i said that it is hard to find one which means that there are few virgins
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by jmoore(m): 6:32am On Apr 13, 2010
bluespice:

slap yourself because your stup[i]i[/i]dity is unimaginable
so because i call you out on the trash you spew you automatically think im not a virgin?
*face fu[i]c[/i]king palm*
who got a noose pls?
pls do what i told the other wise one up there to do
gawddamit! are we in the 21st century or did some things just crawl out of the 16th?

here are the things that are happening in the 21st, terrorism is one of them so you better be comfortable with it if you become a victim of a terrorist act. wrong things are wrong be it in the 1st century or 30th century
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by na2day2(m): 8:33am On Apr 13, 2010
jmoore:

i am a virgin so i am the most quailified to marry a virgin. why is it hard to find a virgin to marry? good things are hard to come by, so are virgins who are also hard to come by.

how did u know they are not virgins? undecided undecided anywhoz, standards are standards, if that is ur standards good for u, just pray to God to give u a proverb 31 woman, one that is after God's own heart bcuz marrying an angel that fell directly from heaven unto ur laps cant guarantee u happiness in the future. just my 2 cents wink wink wink wink

Girl846:

Because values, morals, religious observance and self control are on the decline and especially since people are getting married at a later age than before. Just hold on, Im sure God will send you what you deserve.
also, good for you on keeping yourself. (I, myself hope to marry a virgin man cool)

u are in luck, i am a virgin, i claim it by faith! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Girl846:

I know it will not make a marriage last, but I will feel cheated if I save myself for a man that was out banging every girl who gave him the chance before he settled down to marry me. It will always be at the back of my mind, you know? undecided
Besides I find it very romantic that we would be learning the strings of intimacy together. I want to be his one and only and him to be my one and only. wink

wrong concept! the fact u are a virgin dont mean God's provision for u will be a virgin man. that is where many ppl get it wrong, they are virgins hoping to get a reward for themselves, wrong! u remain a virgin as a willing sacrifice to God ur creator and it is not for u to get a medal to boast abt later. if God chooses to bless u with a virgin as ur hubby all good but if u build that idol in ur heart that u will must get a virgin man, u just been self righteous and are in as much sin as the hoe down the streets. now all these stuff i just wrote is out of love ooo! grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by ayettymama(f): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2010
@post

there are plenty of virgins

village gyals de aplenty
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by na2day2(m): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2010
ayettymama:

@post

there are plenty of virgins

village gyals de aplenty

are u stalking me now?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i know i am handsome and all but u cant have my fine azz! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Sonofpeace(m): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2010
is it a big deal to be a Virgin?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Girl846(f): 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2010
na2day?:

wrong concept! the fact u are a virgin dont mean God's provision for u will be a virgin man. that is where many ppl get it wrong, they are virgins hoping to get a reward for themselves, wrong! u remain a virgin as a willing sacrifice to God your creator and it is not for u to get a medal to boast abt later. if God chooses to bless u with a virgin as your hubby all good but if u build that idol in your heart that u will must get a virgin man, u just been self righteous and are in as much sin as the hoe down the streets. now all these stuff i just wrote is out of love ooo! grin grin grin

Hmmm, interesting read. Thanks
Im not bent on marrying a virgin (its hard to find these days anyways). I would love to marry one though, but if it is not who God has planned for me, then I guess that I will just have to accept it. Besides love and personality are the most important things.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2010
Girl846:

Hmmm, interesting read. Thanks
Im not bent on marrying a virgin (its hard to find these days anyways). I would love to marry one though, but if it is not who God has planned for me, then I guess that I will just have to accept it. Besides love and personality are the most important things.

At last, you're getting the picture! As in marrying a virgin will not guarantee happiness, or hold a marriage together.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by DECOtech(m): 2:02am On Apr 14, 2010
you want a virgin? find a pregnant woman carrying a girl child. follow her (not even a day's gap or u won't get wat u want) her till she puts to bed.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by justdream(m): 2:56am On Apr 14, 2010
@ poster, simple answer to ur question? Ask ur sistas y dey cant remain a virgin and y dey cant see a man and keep der legs shut, Anuofiaaaa!!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 14, 2010
justdream:

@ poster, simple answer to your question? Ask your sistas y dey cant remain a virgin and y dey cant see a man and keep der legs shut, Anuofiaaaa!!

Was your insult called for?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by justdream(m): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2010
@ siena, WTF, ur business huh?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by swizzle(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2010
There are so many virgins than u can ever imagine just that they have all gone in2 hiding cos it seems like an abomination 2 b one diz days! grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by petebor02(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2010
i think there are still many virgin but the fact is that we dont seems to beliv them when they say they are.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Abbygyal(f): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2010
big deal bout virgins? grin why make it sound like they are saints? there are some virgins out there tryin to remain watever they r for different reasons:
1) parents are very religious and would like their kid to get married wivout knowing a man intimately
2) she is verrrrrrrrry ugly (im nt been rude im just saying so dnt bite me) and not so men are after her?
3) she is a virgin but satisfy her needs through other means?
4) not ready to do the shit.

ive got nuffin on virgins. . . .its cute though awww. . .learning new stuffs together on bed and all. . . .buh that shouldnt be very important . .

me saying all dis doesnt give anyone anyreasons to judge moi or whatsoever. . . . poster good luck with ur virgin hunt!!
survey on facebook for virgins is a load of bullshit, !
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by ruskiee(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2010
Keep searching. Good luck!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2010
There are virgin people all over the world, in every country. You're not the only exception.
We must realise we live in a world where there are millions of people and no two people are same.
So if you choose to remain virgin till your marriage its your choice. I can assure you there are both virgin guys and girls out there.
But you wont find people exhibiting their virginity saying '' hi there ! Im virgin!''.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things Men Go Through In Life / Lists of States With The Highest Number Of Cheap Babes In Nigeria / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.