Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,987 members, 7,952,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? (18989 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Imeobong(m): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2010
Girl846:

Because values, morals, religious observance and self control are on the decline and especially since people are getting married at a later age than before. Just hold on, Im sure God will send you what you deserve.
also, good for you on keeping yourself. (I, myself hope to marry a virgin man   )

lol

@Girl846

You have a deal, I am a virgin man grin, & looking for a virgin girl  grin grin grin grin, lets get to knw each other, its very easy to know a virgin girl but difficult to know if a man is a virgin,  grin grin grin grin, you will only have to believe what he tells you. so how will you know if a man is one?

Wish u luck sha'
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by sevule(m): 9:50am On Apr 15, 2010
jerryland:

@ Poster, Believe me virgins do not carry sign posts on their heads!!! There are many out there, It may be a handful but there are, both guys and girls alike. It might interest you to know that I have four unmarried sisters, all above 20years all Virgins!!!
How u take no say ur sisters na still virgins? U dey ask them? @POSTER I think it is truly commendable that you are still a virgin and if truth be told more people these days are actually making the decision to remain virgins(whether they succeed in their quest is for another forum). But looking for a virgin wife? U should be looking for a virtuous woman that would complement you not looking for a virgin that you may not even be compatible with. Basically the poster has gotten his priorities wrong, as he is putting the cart before the horse. Believe you me a marriage with a fellow virgin can still end up in divorce so get your priorities right and look for that woman who's value is more than all the precious stones in the world. God be with u
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by bookohlah(f): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2010
well guys,virginity is not the basis for being a good wife, it only shows u have respect for ur body and God. its every lady's pride. so if are still a virgin guard urself against unauthorised users and if u are not, its not too late to desist from such act.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by realgaff: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2010
have you guy's been to virgin island?[img]http://[img]http://[/img][/img]
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Harzheezah: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2010
Are u a virgin yourself?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by gReenmAn(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2010
So whats special about marrying a virgin wife?

Enough advise has been given already so I wont repeat them.
I'll only hope that your quest for Virgin Blood on your nuptial sheets is not ominous grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by MsTom(f): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2010
@Poster,
Never base your conclusion on the comments people make on FB or other social website about se!x. A group of psychologist once made a research amongst teens and the young adult. They found out that majority those who acted "loose", of those who dressed like "sluts", and of those who spoke "flirty" were actually virgins. While majority of those who were quiet and cools had multiple sexual partners. There are actually more virgins out there than you think. (Used to work with teenagers)

Most people hide behind invisible mask. Because they talk dirty does not mean they are not virgins. You would be surprised. You would also be surprised that that "spiritual" sister is NOT a virgin. There is more to just looking for a virgin for a wife. Find a good woman. A woman of good character. A woman who love and respects herself. It is that woman who would love you in return and truly be the Wife of your dream. Not necessarily a virgin. A lot of women can fake vriginity for some men especially if the men are virgins. I have heard a man talk about how proud he was of his wife for being a virgin and yet she was not. she had even had an abortion before. I bet there are some other naive men out there too. (dont be one)

So, in your search for a wife, look beyond all that. Pray to God for YOUR woman. OPEN your eyes well well. OPEN your mind too.

My piece of advice.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by seyigirl(f): 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2010
this thing is just the law of reciprocal action which says whatsoever u sow u shall reap how do you expect a virgin lady to marry disflowered man  grin shocked

there will be scarcity of virgin in the life of non virgin  

but there are aot of virgings out there wink
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by ladyju(f): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2010
virginity doesn't count cos all these prostitute u are seeing are once virgins. What u need is someone with good character.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Orikinla(m): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2010
Poster, there are over 55 million virgins in Nigeria from the last census.
If you are a Muslim, you can follow the footsteps of the prophet to catch them young from the age of 6 and wait until they are 9 or 13 like Senator Ahmed's 13 years old Egyptian virgin and then attack them and cause many of them to have VVF. But if you are a Christian, you need to fast and pray to see any virgin under 30. Most of them have lost their virginity even while climbing Okada motor bike on the street or whilst dancing hip-hop at late night parties.

Virginity is is not a proof of chastity or purity.
Many girls who have not even slept with any boy or man have done worse things than those who have had sexual intercourse.

There are still Nigerian maidens who are virgins, but don't go asking them to swear or prove it.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by otokx(m): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2010
@orikinla

no kill me with laugh o
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by TheSaintz: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2010
do be careful
i understanding that girls can make themselve virgins again with a special kind of creame or soap
and everytime they know that their hubby will be doing it, they just apply it
know that he being a jjc wont know

pls just find a good heart otherwise this ladies can even opening up to show u a tight hymen if that will convince u to say i do
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by miz4oxley(m): 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2010
Uhhh, Million Virgin girls are all around, Its just the fact that they can't put placards on their forehead to tell you and reason been that most of our ladies dress and look wayward which makes Men think they are disvirgined. Because a lady looks outwardly wayward or attractive does not mean she has slept with virtually all Men or Guys around. We have descent girls and perhaps If you're not lucky to get one, Maybe due to your luck, you can find a descent lady who is disvirgined but have an appropriate and a justiable reason for loosing it @ a point in time. Its not all disvirgined Lady that loose their virginity due to promiscuos way of life. Some could be rape, seduction at a tender age and what do you want them to do. Lol, We have cute chick who are Virgins and are determined to keep it, But won't tell you. Go get someone serious and forget abot this Virgin thing. If all men are waiting to marry a Virgin Lol, what will happen to homes and marriages. You might decide to remain a virgin maybe cos of your religion or State or you're not the outgoing type If not, No guy would see the opportunity and not grab it. My GF is a virgin, Soo other girls I know who are admirers to me, Watch, Beautiful girls are most Virgin because of their self esteem is quite high and are well accepted in the environment, But Well to beautiful girls always want guys around them and they a reaped off of their Virginity and dumped. In a nut shell If you want a Virgin, I swear approach th beautiful one.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by coolestboy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2010
I wonder y it has been so difficult 2 come across a virgin,anyway,no matter how scanty they are,i believe 'my wife must be a VIRGIN'
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by coolestboy(m): 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2010
I am seriously in need of a young decent girl whose virginity is still intact because in my street where i stay, i am very sure that there are no virgins from the age of 18years old
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by ikhideman(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2010
Who said it was ever easier?

Marrying a woman who is a virgin is a good thing, but that isn't d main thing; ur focus should also be on her right standing with God, her character, is she the helpmate comparable to u? (Genesis 2:18), etc,
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by chelseabmw(m): 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2010
[size=13pt]@Poster
How did u know that u are a virgin.Virgins dont meet virgins.Bad boiz meets virgins like me?
[/size]
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by bilymuse: 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2010
virgin are no more in fashion, nobody cares
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by na2day2(m): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2010
Diva 2.0:

Exactly. NL Guys want to have a virgin wife but also want to sleep around.

can't we eat our cake and have it in peace anymore? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Girl846(f): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2010
na2day?:

can't we eat our cake and have it in peace anymore? angry angry angry angry angry angry

Hahaha! you are funny!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by na2day2(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2010
Girl846:

Hahaha! you are funny!

grin grin grin grin grin grin just saying smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2010
i long refrained from commenting on this dumb thread topic, but im getting irked by the silliness of it,

@ topic, why we dont have virgins? BECAUSE THE MEN ARE BUSY SCREWING THEM!!!!
is that ok now?

JEEZ!!! n3rve!!! wtf!!! how can you be whining about virgin? what magic does that confer on you or your marriage?

if your thinking is this way, then why the hell do u complain and whine about the rest of the old fashioned stuff? sure they used to marry virgins!, BECAUSE THE MEN DID NOT HAVE THE NERVE TO GO AROUND SCREWING THE GIRLS!!!!

THIS CONCEPT IS SO ANNOYING!!! you want a virgin, then stop screwng them, besides whom do u want to marry all the ones YOU have screwed?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Theblessed(f): 12:37am On Apr 16, 2010
[b]Excused me!  Am I hearing someone asking 'why it's difficult to get a virgin wife' these days grin grin grin grin

Well if you don't know yet,  the answer is obvious and you don't need to ask this question really. A simplistic answer to your question is because, Nigerian men including yourself and your brothers etc are busy deflowering all of them and that's why? So, you can not eat your cake and have it this way, ok. 

If Nigerian men want virgins for marriage, they better start to learn how to respect women.  You don't respect a woman when you meet her for the first time in the street and start your T T, which eventually lands her either in your bed, your friends borrowed bedroom or a hotel room some where within some 30mins of meeting her.  How could this be respectful to your women? I know some would argue, but some women actually like that - you mean, actually like to be dis-respected?  Well, I can assure you, there must be some thing psychologically wrong with that kind of a woman. 

Again, if they want their wives to be virgins on their wedding night, they have to behave as 'Gentlemen' do,
a concept - non-existent in a Nigerian man's psych! 

As you can see, if you do 'someone sister' so would someone else do yours!  And if you don't have a sister - watch out for your cousins or nieces or your own daughters when you eventually have them because, what goes round comes round 3 time over.  Women don't deflower themselves, ok?  Some even get raped when a man approach them and they object. Sometimes they find themselves unfortunately, not only pregnant but also rejected by the same guy that did it as he wouldn't own up to his responsibility.  Thanks to modern Science/technology as we now have DNA procedures to count on. 

Now tell me, where would that leave the ladies if we hadn't this procedure?  In fact, I pitied my mother and grandmother's generation because they suffered a lot in the hands of men as in their days it was either, to carry the baby full-term and suffer all the consequences plus the shame that goes with it or have a go at some back street or side road Abortion Clinic/Chemist and perish as a result, if unlucky. 

So, you men should stop lamenting on this your immoral behaviours because majority of you are as guilty as sin -  stop moaning as its hypocritical, please!!! sad sad sad sad
[/b]
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Theblessed(f): 1:00am On Apr 16, 2010
coolestboy:

I wonder y it has been so difficult 2 come across a virgin,anyway,no matter how scanty they are,i believe 'my wife must be a VIRGIN'

Keep believing and deceiving yourself! If you don't know, women are as pretentious and cunning as snakes.  We can hide a lot from you and you would never know but if you do find out, it would be too late for you, I promise you. So, pray that God send you your own honest and innocent woman.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by weedinLA: 1:04am On Apr 16, 2010
Virginity is overrated. There's nothing special about it. I'd rather want a more emotionally mature and stable lady than one who prides herself on being a virgin.

The way I see it: Most times, Virginity is as a result of a lack of the "right" opportunity.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by peruso: 1:23am On Apr 16, 2010
jmoore:

you do not make comparison like that. what i meant is that a survey carried out based on people comments on sexuality topics revealed that they are not virgins. it is very obvious based on your comments here that you are not a virgin
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

u[color=#990000][/color] u cud be damn wrong here nowadays almost everyone wants to feel among so even if they dont knw a tin they talk that way to make pple fell they are , (u knw)
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by afolayangs(m): 1:51am On Apr 16, 2010
who told u virgins gal are good thing. besides u need more experienced chic to shag u
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by unitee(f): 2:51am On Apr 16, 2010
If wishes were horses i would have all threads with word virgin deleted
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by aknuel: 2:58am On Apr 16, 2010
Gone with the wind my broda shocked
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by na2day2(m): 3:59am On Apr 16, 2010
Theblessed:

[b]Excused me!  Am I hearing someone asking 'why it's difficult to get a virgin wife' these days grin grin grin grin

Well if you don't know yet,  the answer is obvious and you don't need to ask this question really. A simplistic answer to your question is because, Nigerian men including yourself and your brothers etc are busy deflowering all of them and that's why? So, you can not eat your cake and have it this way, ok. 

If Nigerian men want virgins for marriage, they better start to learn how to respect women.  You don't respect a woman when you meet her for the first time in the street and start your T T, which eventually lands her either in your bed, your friends borrowed bedroom or a hotel room some where within some 30mins of meeting her.  How could this be respectful to your women? I know some would argue, but some women actually like that - you mean, actually like to be dis-respected?  Well, I can assure you, there must be some thing psychologically wrong with that kind of a woman. 

Again, if they want their wives to be virgins on their wedding night, they have to behave as 'Gentlemen' do,
a concept - non-existent in a Nigerian man's psych! 

As you can see, if you do 'someone sister' so would someone else do yours!  And if you don't have a sister - watch out for your cousins or nieces or your own daughters when you eventually have them because, what goes round comes round 3 time over.  Women don't deflower themselves, ok?  Some even get despoiled when a man approach them and they object. Sometimes they find themselves unfortunately, not only pregnant but also rejected by the same guy that did it as he wouldn't own up to his responsibility.  Thanks to modern Science/technology as we now have DNA procedures to count on. 

Now tell me, where would that leave the ladies if we hadn't this procedure?  In fact, I pitied my mother and grandmother's generation because they suffered a lot in the hands of men as in their days it was either, to carry the baby full-term and suffer all the consequences plus the shame that goes with it or have a go at some back street or side road Abortion Clinic/Chemist and perish as a result, if unlucky. 

So, you men should stop lamenting on this your immoral behaviours because majority of you are as guilty as sin -  stop moaning as its hypocritical, please!!! sad sad sad sad
[/b]

oh Gawd! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked is this the one and only TheBlessed? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked longest time oooo, our path has not crossed like forever; even though u write a lot of lengthy bull i still miss fighting with u and like always i am about to find your trouble again grin grin grin grin grin now why are u blaming nigerian men for the disappearance of virgins? angry angry angry last time i check, every has his/her self will and are responsible for their individual decisions. it is easier to pass the blame to sum1 else; if a girl is not r.a.p.ed or sexually assaulted, i dont care what the guy told her then her disvirginity is entirely her fault. yea i said it! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed as for me, i know that my wife is a virgin cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by latch(m): 6:21am On Apr 16, 2010
, shakes his head as he wonders why anyone would want to marry a virgin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Ndeewonu: 7:41am On Apr 16, 2010
@Girl846 (f)

I read most of your submissions on PAGE 1. I must congratulate u (and the poster). I was once like u, although things always change. I believe your choices are still there. Dont lose hope.

Kudos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Reasons Not To Sleep With A Virgin / Hilarious Photos Of Beautiful People (Must See) / Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.