Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? (18253 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by clown: 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2010
Virginity is a state of mind. I know from experience, my granny is a VIRGIN. I have the proof. Just hit me if you want it.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by terryjohn7: 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2010
experience is the power of knowledge.i like ladies tht are nt virgin you get to enjoy them most. they can really play the game wink
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by deb(m): 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2010
Why are you making virginity your criteria. I've dated one that was so arrogant and all she does was to insult me.
She's so wicked, she will give me blowj[i]o[/i]b and still refuse me entrance can you imagine the punishment?  cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by saemoenl(f): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2010
Good for u as a virgin. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by pluzini: 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2010
every man has what he is looking for, but my advice is that if u really want a wife, virginity shouldn't be the first thing u shuld be looking for, u might make the wrong choice if u are all out to get a virgin. that a girl is not a virgin does not mean she is a slot and that she is does not mean she is an angel ( it culd be that she has not had the opportunity). the command the bible gave is for u to love ur wife ( virgin or no virgin) if u can do that then really u are a king.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2010
Boasting that one is not a virgin because they are in the 21st century is silly.

Virgins should be commended at every opportunity. Not everybody has self control, some people are like dogs, they jump onto any man or woman at the slightest opportunity.

In fact not long ago, a girl who was discovered to be a non-virgin after marriage was sent packing to her parents.

@poster, pray to God and he will give you a virgin who is a good wife material.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by dollz(f): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2010
@jmoore,u talk like u are not a xtain ,men im ashamed angry angry
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by otukpo(f): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2010
:-x
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by cashful(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2010
Quote from: justwise on April 12, 2010, 11:18 PM
You can't say that cos u are a virgin, u haven't tasted nothing to know how it feels or the emotion involved
@jmoore
knowledge is the key, besides i am a christian and the bible is where i source my information

as a christian then it is no more difficult to get a virgin wife cos all the single (born again) sisters in your church are virgins irrespective of what they did when they did not know Christ.(olds things have passed away and all things have become new)
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Meldrick(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2010
Girl846:

Most people are just haters! Why are people so cynical?

If the op says he is still a virgin, who are you people to tell him he is lying? do you know him? Just because some people couldn't hold themselves doesn't mean that the poster is like you them. There are still virtuous people is this world of moral decadence!
The op mentioned that he is following what the bible says. I am sure that people are well aware of what the Bible says about premarital intimacy. Whether we are in the 12th or 25th century, God's word is unchanging. Instead of respecting the op you are insulting him. undecided

Make up your minds!! When non-virgin men want a virgin you say they are hypocrites and when a virgin man wants his own kind you insult him?  

If i am a non-smoker and I demand that I marry a non-smoker what is wrong with that?
The op has striven to maintain his virginity and now he wants an equal as a mate. What is wrong with that??

Me thinks some people just like to cause trouble the moment "vir" is mentioned in any thread. undecided
[size=15pt]RUBBISH[/size]

I've been reading your post. You're just trying to create an awareness so the poster can realize you are a virgin. Simply go straight and tell him u are interested.

@ poster, you say you are a virgin.
You waste a lot of time in the bathroom doing soapy with your tetmosol soap and you still say you are a virgin? After soiling all your boxers while dreaming in the night and you still claim you are a virgin? Hmmmmmmm
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Rita4NL(m): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2010
Meldrick:

I've been reading your post. You're just trying to create an awareness so the poster can realize you are a virgin. Simply go straight and tell him u are interested.

You waste a lot of time in the bathroom doing soapy with your tetmosol soap and you still say you are a virgin? After soiling all your boxers while dreaming in the night and you still claim you are a virgin? Hmmmmmmm

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Bros you harsh ooo,see as you scatter the girl intention.you nor try at all.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by larimo(m): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2010
whenever the subject of virginity is mentioned on Nairaland, it always causes a stir.

Being a virgin simply means you have decided to honour God with your body. now thats a great thing, pleasing your God. if someone wishes to marry a virgin, its a great thing and can be very healthy in a marriage. many homes have broken down because of a partner's sexual escapades. many diseases have devastated homes because of illicit lifestyles.

however, the Bible doesnt say we must marry virgins but those who are washed in the blood of the lamb, in other words, christians (am not focusing on other things that are equally essential such as character, etc). if God leads you to one who has been sexually active before knowing Christ, it means God knows you can handle it. God will never give you what you cannot handle.

we should encourage people to abstain from sexual stuff and stay as virgins till they are married cos it does has a lot of virtues wink. I am blessed in such a marriage wink.

@All, pls stop bashing the poster, if you dont know his/her true state. As a christian, no sex before marriage, period. u can accept or leave it. If you are a christian and have lost your virginity and regret it, then face it and move forward positively rather than condemning a proponent of virginity.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2010
There is a shortage of virgins on earth cos all the virgins are in heaven awaiting all the martyrs who die in Jihad

wink
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by dapsycool(m): 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2010
[size=16pt]Virginity = Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong Thing![/size]

tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by pkoncept(m): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2010
Be what you want to attract and it will come to you.Preparation is the mother of manifestation
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by obiekwu: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2010
its very difficult to find a girl that is a virgin but i guess u just have to keep searching
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2010
Meldrick:

you just took my mouth, i mean no contempt, but i really wanna know if a guy is still a virgin after :

1. Masturbating

2. Wet dreams (remember how it occurs, after sleeping wit a girl in the dream)

ask for the virgin ladies I  know 4 sure they remain virgin even after caressing the P to climax
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2010
Well because nowadays finding a virgin is like finding a diamond. . .RARE! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Rita4NL(m): 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2010
Poster,

I AM A DEFLOWERED VIRGIN BUT SINCE I GAVE MY LIFE TO CHRIST,OLD THINGS HAVE PAST AWAY,BEHOLD NEW THINGS . . . . ., SO I AM A VIRGIN IN THEY LORD.

WILL YOU MARRY ME? kiss
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by LAFOCUZY: 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2010
Discusion with a number of folks who got married to non virgin spouse wished they were virgins and hardly the other way.

Without any reservation I agree that sexaulity should be at marriage. There is however no gurantee that parties to the marriage would remain faithful to the end or dose it imply good marital relationship afterwards, but only its just right and proper for folks to hold up until marriage.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by tayore: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2010
A virgin for a wife?

Virginity means PURITY to me, and Purity is of the heart.
I suggest you look for a woman with a Pure Heart and not what i think you mean.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2010
So if few gurls are virgins, that will do the few guys that are,Period! There is nothing in this thing oh, when you go in u start demaning gud manners and etc.Won't even look at the preserved hole/pole.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by folakeojo(f): 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2010
i still wonder why people are so adamant these days about getting a virgin. Are you saying that if you really like someone but you later find out that she is a virgin you'll leave her? irrespective of the circumstances that she lost it, i think more attention should be paid towards her character rather than her being a virgin. fine, it might hurt that you may not be her first, but if you take the right decision you're the one she could spend the rest of her life with.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by LAFOCUZY: 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2010
Its often mistaken that virginity is solely a Christian virtue. Our fore parents who were not hardly christian knew that girls going into marriage should be virgins. It is an abomination and a condemnable offence for ladies to be discovered non virgins on their nuptial night. In Benin for example the couple will be required to sleep with a white cloth as proof.

A number of other traditions and belief lines, all agree that virginity is scared and should be respected. It can't all be a mere coincidence, there could be something more about virginity.

The world is becoming a terrible place with so much misguidance, lack of self control, absence of values, zero morals etc. Without boundaries and a sense of contrain/restrain Humans are doomed and no better than animals
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Sonofpeace(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2010
God have mercy on some of the guys here. The bible says that Dream comes from multitude of business during the day so Mr Meldrick it depends on the things you cloud your heart/mind with during the day(those things contribute to what we dream at nite).
Well, i dunno whether wet dreams are considers as a means of disvirginen cos i used to have wet-dreams back in days of my Secondary Education en Early Higher Institution days when my mind was filled with lust, but i thank God i held unto him inspite of all that i passed through while growing up. I think now i am seeing the value/happiness of Been a Virgin.

@poster, i am in full support of your search for a Virgin Lady cos you deserve it though its not a criteria for a happy marriage.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Medlabgirl: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2010
cashful:

as a christian then it is no more difficult to get a virgin wife cos all the single (born again) sisters in your church are virgins irrespective of what they did when they did not know Christ.(olds things have passed away and all things have become new)

@ Cashful How can I say thank you? You are Solomon himself buddy, full of Cash, and wise as anything.  grin wink

@jmoore : Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light onto my path.

I rest my case.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by MrCartha: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2010
, I don't believe virginity,
is as common as they used to be,

- Don Williams - 'I believe in you'
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by uyipeace: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2010
LOL, VIRGIN, THAT IS SOME TASK, LOOK FOR LOVE AND NOT A VIRGIN, A NON VIRGIN IS A TESTED ISSUE. A VIRGIN ? MIGHT GO NUTS WHEN SHE TASTE THE PROVERBIAL FORBIDDEN FRUIT. JUST TO COMPENSATE FOR THOSE LOST YEARS. WHAT DO YOU THINK ? 21ST CENTURY VIRGIN IS NOT SUPER NEWS REALLY. IT IS A BURDEN, TIME FLIES TOO FAST TO WASTE ON IRRELEVANT THINGS, ON DIFFICULTIES OF FINDING ONE, GOODLUCK, KEEP SEARCHING. OPEN A BLOG, FORUM OR SOMETHING,
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by sley4life(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2010
The orientation of the country has made it too difficult 2 get a virgin in 9ja. As 4rm 10yrs old most 9ja girls have tasted the forbidden fruit.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by uzoegbu(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2010
@D.A.V.E

Thatz not true cos am also a Virgin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by yme1(f): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2010
sley4life:

The orientation of the country has made it too difficult 2 get a virgin in 9ja. As 4rm 10yrs old most 9ja girls have tasted the forbidden fruit.
lol  grin grin

@post
yes there are many pretty virgins out there just that its not written on the face
those who you might think is spoilt might just happen to be that special girl wink
by the way dont make the mistake of getting married all because she is a virgin undecided
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by NeroPapas(m): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2010
Are you a virgin yourself? Even if you are that doesn't guarantee you getting a virgin as a spouse and marriages don't succeed on virginity.

Beside we still have them plenty just look around you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things Men Go Through In Life / Lists of States With The Highest Number Of Cheap Babes In Nigeria / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.