Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? (18234 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by na2day2(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2010
latch:

, shakes his head as he wonders why anyone would want to marry a virgin

SMH at such a stupid question! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2010
Theblessed:

[b]Excused me!  Am I hearing someone asking 'why it's difficult to get a virgin wife' these days grin grin grin grin

Well if you don't know yet,  the answer is obvious and you don't need to ask this question really. A simplistic answer to your question is because, Nigerian men including yourself and your brothers etc are busy deflowering all of them and that's why? So, you can not eat your cake and have it this way, ok. 

If Nigerian men want virgins for marriage, they better start to learn how to respect women.  You don't respect a woman when you meet her for the first time in the street and start your T T, which eventually lands her either in your bed, your friends borrowed bedroom or a hotel room some where within some 30mins of meeting her.  How could this be respectful to your women? I know some would argue, but some women actually like that - you mean, actually like to be dis-respected?  Well, I can assure you, there must be some thing psychologically wrong with that kind of a woman. 

Again, if they want their wives to be virgins on their wedding night, they have to behave as 'Gentlemen' do,
a concept - non-existent in a Nigerian man's psych! 

As you can see, if you do 'someone sister' so would someone else do yours!  And if you don't have a sister - watch out for your cousins or nieces or your own daughters when you eventually have them because, what goes round comes round 3 time over.  Women don't deflower themselves, ok?  Some even get despoiled when a man approach them and they object. Sometimes they find themselves unfortunately, not only pregnant but also rejected by the same guy that did it as he wouldn't own up to his responsibility.  Thanks to modern Science/technology as we now have DNA procedures to count on. 

Now tell me, where would that leave the ladies if we hadn't this procedure?  In fact, I pitied my mother and grandmother's generation because they suffered a lot in the hands of men as in their days it was either, to carry the baby full-term and suffer all the consequences plus the shame that goes with it or have a go at some back street or side road Abortion Clinic/Chemist and perish as a result, if unlucky. 

So, you men should stop lamenting on this your immoral behaviours because majority of you are as guilty as sin -  stop moaning as its hypocritical, please!!! sad sad sad sad
[/b]
Thank you very much for this. I am so grateful. . . . .You have no idea.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by mikeoscar: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2010
No its not stealing, its like opening your xmas gift b4 25th morning.

To follow your logic, So you open the gift b/4 25th morning when the rule says to be opened on 25th, then you're still a cheat and a law breaker! sad
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by laprince(m): 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2010
It is harder to get a virgin as a wife than for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle.

some times, men are the cause, some other times, they just want to have a feel of themselves.

what do you have to say about those despoiled?

how about men that can't be noticed who actually do the damage?

but some other times, ladies despoil themselves. too bad embarassed
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by SAGoddess: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2010
cheesy So justwise, you reckon it's like opening your Christmas gift early cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by laprince(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2010
why does every man want to open d gift b4 d real day?

d gift must be very appealing. grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by SAGoddess: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2010
laprince:

why does every man want to open d gift b4 d real day?

d gift must be very appealing. grin

I usually try to wait for the day but then I get this urge and just unwrap it without thinking about the 25th, , instant gratification I guess grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by laprince(m): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2010
after unwrapping, what do you get? why not stop unwrapping the package,

since you will meet the same old package you always meet.

I hope you are not expecting something else from the package. shocked
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by SAGoddess: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2010
I then enjoy the unwrapped gift, whatever it is cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by jmoore(m): 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2010
i am the poster. just to clear up somethings. i can find a virtuous lady who is always a virgin, having a carnal knowledge of each other before marriage is a sign of weakness and lack of self control. only real men have self control . virginity is pride believe it or not. and for those who want to marry those that are exprienced in sexuality then go and marry a harlot ( commercial s-e.x worker) they are experienced in the act. there is no doubt that there are more adult non-virgins than adult virgins, you do not need a survey to back it because we all know the truth though some people say the wrong things because of the wrong path they took while growing up .
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Eggyloo: 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2010
miz4oxley:

Uhhh, Million Virgin girls are all around, Its just the fact that they can't put placards on their forehead to tell you and reason been that most of our ladies dress and look wayward which makes Men think they are disvirgined. Because a lady looks outwardly wayward or attractive does not mean she has slept with virtually all Men or Guys around. We have descent girls and perhaps If you're not lucky to get one, Maybe due to your luck, you can find a descent lady who is disvirgined but have an appropriate and a justiable reason for loosing it @ a point in time. Its not all disvirgined Lady that loose their virginity due to promiscuos way of life. Some could be despoil, seduction at a tender age and what do you want them to do. Lol, We have cute chick who are Virgins and are determined to keep it, But won't tell you. Go get someone serious and forget abot this Virgin thing. If all men are waiting to marry a Virgin Lol, what will happen to homes and marriages. You might decide to remain a virgin maybe cos of your religion or State or you're not the outgoing type If not, No guy would see the opportunity and not grab it. My GF is a virgin, Soo other girls I know who are admirers to me, Watch, Beautiful girls are most Virgin because of their self esteem is quite high and are well accepted in the environment, But Well to beautiful girls always want guys around them and they a reaped off of their Virginity and dumped. In a nut shell If you want a Virgin, I swear approach th beautiful one.
[/quote

This is the most sensible comment I've read on this thread.

weedinLA link=topic=429402.msg5900305#msg5900305 date=1271376248:

Virginity is overrated. There's nothing special about it. I'd rather want a more emotionally mature and stable lady than one who prides herself on being a virgin.

The way I see it: Most times, Virginity is as a result of a lack of the "right" opportunity.

Lack of right my foot.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by tilayo222: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2010
so wats the big deal abt marring a virgin? after having sex once she becomes wat? meeting her a virgin doesnt mean after the hymen is broken she wont be promiscuous. Aint a virgin, even if i see an angel that wants to give me free of charge, i will reject it.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by PAPERS1(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2010
Lmao@ some of the posts in this thread. cool
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Theblessed(f): 11:11am On Apr 17, 2010
fellis:

Maybe, from your perspective I have no idea but if you look deeper enough, you'd realise I know what I'm talking about - things men do that are destroying our society.  It has been demonstrated in many ways in our society, both in real life and in films and even as I write this where a Sugar Daddy is messing with young women only to find his own daughters being messed up too, by his own best mates or other men. 

Now tell me, where are the 'Virgins' you are searching for They've all gone, haven't they? So, stop looking.  For all I know, men can't eat their cakes and have it. Something has to give, and that's exactly what you are searching for - a Virgin. You can't have that now because, some bad guys have stolen it from you.  Maybe, there are pockets of them somewhere but I say, keep searching you might be lucky!!!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by ayettymama(f): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2010
^^ your one bad bish !!! *high 5*!!!! cool cool cool
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by na2day2(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2010
Theblessed:

Maybe, from your perspective I have no idea but if you look deeper enough, you'd realise I know what I'm talking about - things men do that are destroying our society.  It has been demonstrated in many ways in our society, both in real life and in films and even as I write this where a Sugar Daddy is messing with young women only to find his own daughters being messed up too, by his own best mates or other men. 

Now tell me, where are the 'Virgins' you are searching for They've all gone, haven't they? So, stop looking.  For all I know, men can't eat their cakes and have it. Something has to give, and that's exactly what you are searching for - a Virgin. You can't have that now because, some bad guys have stolen it from you.  Maybe, there are pockets of them somewhere but I say, keep searching you might be lucky!!!

BS as always, why cant the girls say no?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Busybody2(f): 3:00am On Apr 18, 2010
fellis:

Theblessed:

LITOTES ~ The "IRONY" of it
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by chamotex(m): 3:12am On Apr 18, 2010
If you don't unwrap that present, someone else will unwrap it for you
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Nobody: 3:42am On Apr 18, 2010
Why do i have the feeling that girl846 is trying to get the poster's attention cos she claims to be a virgin, cos shes been screaming "im a virgin" indirectly since, why not go meet him and tell him, you r interested, finito
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by na2day2(m): 3:56am On Apr 18, 2010
Busy_body:

LITOTES ~ The "IRONY" of it

what are u doing here? are u a virgin? abeg allow us see the virgins jor tongue tongue tongue

jennykadry:

Why do i have the feeling that girl846 is trying to get the poster's attention cos she claims to be a virgin, cos shes been screaming "im a virgin" indirectly since, why not go meet him and tell him, you r interested, finito

abeg leave the girl jor, she has always stated clearly her position in all virginity threads
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Busybody2(f): 4:13am On Apr 18, 2010
na2day?:

what are u doing here? are u a virgin? abeg allow us see the virgins jor tongue tongue tongue

abeg leave the girl jor, she has always stated clearly her position in all virginity threads

As a matter of fact, I am a virgin and Girl846 is my role model. See me in awe of her and almost licking her feet here; https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-430779.0.html#msg5897890

Any irony you see in that post of mine was done in error, i still haven't perfected the act of using figures of speech well enough, yeah thats it embarassed cool cool cool
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by na2day2(m): 5:43am On Apr 18, 2010
Busy_body:

As a matter of fact, I am a virgin and Girl846 is my role model. See me in awe of her and almost licking her feet here; https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-430779.0.html#msg5897890

Any irony you see in that post of mine was done in error, i still haven't perfected the act of using figures of speech well enough, yeah thats it embarassed cool cool cool

kai, i give up! ur case can only be handled by God himself. chai! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Girl846(f): 9:55am On Apr 18, 2010
jennykadry:

i've never actually said the words "Im a virgin" on this forum undecided Newaiz, I've got a boyfriend so im taken! tongue grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Sprumbaba: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2010
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by bytes2tera: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2010
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by bytes2tera: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2010
quick question,

which would you prefer, a virgin with bad manners/eventual unsatisfying luv mkng experience or a non-virgin with good manners/satisfying luv mkng experience?

All the same, virgins who have made conscious efforts towards keeping themselves for their future spouses deserve commendation.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by maclatunji: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2010
@poster, to find a virgin wife to marry is not difficult. You just need to look in the right places. Don't mind all of this unrepentant fornicators and adulterers trying to run you down.

Here is the tip: If you know someone that you think might be your candidate. Ask her in a direct manner for intimacy without being shy (I am assuming you have been interested in each other for some time). If you are a perceptive person, you will find out that the VIRGIN (by choice) will be thoroughly embarrassed and mortified by your request. The non-virgin will probably smile and contemplate whether she wants you or not and will not be shy, embarrassed or mortified. In any case a little background check should help you make-up your mind. I wish you best of luck in this endeavour and to those who are Virgins reading this thread I say keep it up, its worth it.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by babsmii(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2010
it's hard to find one cos the thing sweet, lol

virgins when married tend to cheat cos they want to have it so much that the so called husband can't give it all,

maclatunji:

@poster, to find a virgin wife to marry is not difficult. You just need to look in the right places. Don't mind all of this unrepentant fornicators and adulterers trying to run you down.

na lie, great lie!!!
all those gurks you're looking up to are not what they seem to be, our generation has lost that moral standard so just pray for the best and expect the worst, you might want to review finding a virgin for marriage if you want to marry early or better still check back at the village. more problems for ya, LMFAO
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by maclatunji: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2010
See how this guy just dey generalise. Till the end of time there will always be a few good men around and I daresay: a few good women too. The questions are: Are you one of them? and do you even want to be one of the? Remember in a bell shaped graph, the majority of average people are concentrated in the middle. Only a few will be oustanding and extraordinary in their outlook and disposition to life. The same rule applies to the issue of Chastity or as Nairalanders like to call it: VIRGINITY. A divorcee or widow will almost certainly not be a Virgin but may be Chaste.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by chrysso83(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2010
does it matter whether you marry a virgin or not? After all being a virgin is not a guarantee one will not cheat on ones partner. Just pray God gives you a good spouse.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by LAFOCUZY: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2010
Some try to make little of this great virtue. Virginity is a great value and an asset to women. This to me represent a strong women with enough courage, control, contentment and determination to keep a family and train up good children with high sence of value and character.

In the time we now live, its becoming increasingly difficult for this virtue to be sustained becos we have allowed the media and people of low moral standard define what is acceptable practice. As you can see, it has not always helped us. We must maintain our good virtue and refuse to relapse to vice behaviour just becos we may have made a mistake in time past and then accept this as standard.

I believe, the world will be better place with high moralityand value driven by genuine love. Both men and women can say NO. I am going to keep myself to that true one when we find each other someday. Think about it this way; its probably more romantic than hanging in the arm of any person not your spouse.

Anyway its probably more difficult when you do not sincerely Love God and strive to amintain a good relation with him.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by LAFOCUZY: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2010
This also applies to men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Love Letters / Teacher Dies Plucking Pear For Girlfriend / When She Just Wants To Be Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.