Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls (32513 Views)

Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by ubunja(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2018
majekdom2:
well, I will think many of the women and GFs living the life are dating beta. I will rather be a rich beta than a broke Alpha who doesn't spend on his woman but only brags about being an Alpha. You are an eunuch, you are not a king! Kings rule, reign, dominate and spoil their queens.
thank you..now you coming right.here is how it works:
women date betas but fvck alphas
coz alphas give good dick but not money
and betas give good money even thou they give weak dick
what worries women about sex dolls is that sex dolls will take the betas.coz they need the betas for the monies.alphas wont get sex dolls coz they get lots of pvssy already.but women cant survive on alphas dick alone.it doesnt pay bills.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by rubyjan(f): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2018
olamil34:
A girlfriend will cost you the following

1, latest iPhone money
2, Brazilian hair
3, allowance( when you are not her father)
4, in law allowance
5, sub allowance

Wooo I can not come and kill my self

So you see it is not our fault, tell the girls to reduce there demands.

Check out my new shopping engine: quickfinda.com
All this brazilian hair talk. Abeg how many young guys have actually paid for a brazilian hair?. I didn't include old or married men or sugar daddys.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by WONDERS001(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:

lol look at this one...
i guess when you shout "all men are dogs" you also forget you have fathers....

See your life ..
I've never said such a thing in my life.
Also,know that I am a man that knows the value of having a good woman.
Next time you feel like saying rubbish about women,don't forget your mother is a woman.
Even the best doll can't replace the most foolish woman on earth.

YOU NEED TO GROW UP O.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by ekeyofuro: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44:
Reno missed it (As usual). The idea behind the sex dolls is to avoid the stress in relationships, the stress associated with women, the thought that you want sex and you have to go kneel and almost beg before you get it from someone who supposedly loves you. That headache is what is driving the narrative of these sex dolls. A lot of men just wants sexual relief without drama which a lot of women cannot give.

This stem from the fact that as women grow and become enlighten, they are asking for more. They are asking to be treated like (better) humans, they want to be taken note of, they want respect, they want to ride above the filth society has thrown them into but men aren't having it so what do they do? Buy a doll.

The doll signifies what type of women a lot of men want, a woman who is beneath them, who won't talk, complain or ask for more. They just want to be the boss and when they say "jump", women should say who's far?". It is a power game.

Oh there is also the men who are not physically appealing and this is an option for them.
now i know the kind of submission men want #secondcolonialmasters
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by ubunja(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2018
WONDERS001:

See your life ..
I've never said such a thing in my life.
Also,know that I am a man that knows the value of having a good woman.
Next time you feel like saying rubbish about women,don't forget your mother is a woman.
Even the best doll can't replace the most foolish woman on earth.

YOU NEED TO GROW UP O.
now you just being mean...
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2018
grin

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Bakrabas: 10:56am On Jan 19, 2018
Those who think women cannot satisfy them again and embark on s*e doll as the best alternative really suffering from brain tumor and hemispherectomy, they need manual reset.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by gloriana(f): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:

your essay would make sense if dolls were not trending.
so take your sense and eat it.noone even believes it.not even yourself.
sit back and watch sex dolls replace you.try not to cry.
hahahahah i laugh in yoruba. sex sex sex. see how electric dey spark for your brain because of sex dolls wey ur mates dey boast of world class inventions. mtcheeeew liki liki toto. go lick silicon toto, na inside there electric go take kill u.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by ubunja(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2018
gloriana:
hahahahah i laugh in yoruba. sex sex sex. see how electric dey spark for your brain because of sex dolls wey ur mates dey boast of world class inventions. mtcheeeew liki liki toto. go lick silicon toto, na inside there electric go take kill u.
look; be as smart as you wanna be, but the sex dolls are trending..so...
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by gloriana(f): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:

look; be as smart as you wanna be, but the sex dolls are trending..so...
so... let it trend in peace!
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by WONDERS001(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:
now you just being mean...

pls forgive my being mean. bro women deserve our respect. especially the good ones.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:

thank you..now you coming right.here is how it works:
women date betas but fvck alphas
coz alphas give good dick but not money
and betas give good money even thou they give weak dick
what worries women about sex dolls is that sex dolls will take the betas.coz they need the betas for the monies.alphas wont get sex dolls coz they get lots of pvssy already.but women cant survive on alphas dick alone.it doesnt pay bills.
really, I haven't read that anywhere. I haven't seen It anywhere. Stop making yourself feel good. Go make money niggaz. If you are not a rich Alpha, you are not an Alpha. If you are not an Alpha with women around you, you are not an Alpha. Alpha don't keep dolls. Betas do because they can't get women.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by ubunja(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2018
WONDERS001:

pls forgive my being mean.
bro women deserve our respect.
especially the good ones.
respect is earned.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Sike(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2018
Reno is senseless. Everybody know that.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by engrelvis(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2018
nezzar:
Mhen all these rubbish ain't my problem

I have been refreshing my twitter timeline since on Monday expecting @manutd to announce sanchez
this same with me here bro hope it will b announce latest today
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by ubunja(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2018
majekdom2:
really, I haven't read that anywhere. I haven't seen It anywhere. Stop making yourself feel good. Go make money niggaz. If you are not a rich Alpha, you are not an Alpha. If you are not an Alpha with women around you, you are not an Alpha. Alpha don't keep dolls. Betas do because they can't get women.
thats why i told you to stop commenting on a topic you dont have any idea about...go talk on farming
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by nezzar: 11:22am On Jan 19, 2018
engrelvis:
this same with me here bro hope it will b announce latest today
really hope so
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by ajebuter(f): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2018
madridguy:
Sister you don scatter me completely with laughter here grin grin well, don't need sex doll maa, I don get a new Hajia through same NL. She's right here with me self na money I dey look for now for Nikkah.

God will provide jare.....

And tell the eleha l said thank you for her service to humanity.... grin
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:

thats why i told you to stop commenting on a topic you dont have any idea about...go talk on farming
rats in Nigeria be calling themselves alpha. Rat did you you provide on the 4th pic

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by ubunja(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2018
majekdom2:
rats in Nigeria be calling themselves alpha. Rat did you you provide on the 4th pic
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:

https://uk.askmen.com/top_10/dating/signs-youre-not-an-alpha-male_9.html
You are a beta rat not human self. All you have said shows you are not an Alpha. Read that
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:

. https://uk.askmen.com/top_10/dating/signs-youre-not-an-alpha-male_9.html
You are a beta rat not human self. All you have said shows you are not an Alpha. Read that
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by ubunja(m): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2018
majekdom2:
. https://uk.askmen.com/top_10/dating/signs-youre-not-an-alpha-male_9.html
who reads those PC correct articles from those mainstream media
go to ReturnOfKings.com , TheRationalMale.com amd visit the Red Pill thread on reddit. that askmen website is like cnn and will only mislead you.go to askmen and cnn now and they are quiet on sex doll issues.but return of kings and all the redpill sites are abuzz with the sex dolls.think.foryourself
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by filani(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2018
gloriana:
women have nothing to do with this. its just the crave for evil. after all there are also intimacy gadgets for women but like we all know, its a man's world. while d women intimacy gadget has to be kept secret or low key because they don't have a right, the men's intimacy gadget is ok for publicity.

@gloriana
I'm sorry but I had to LMAO at "it's a man's world" those of us who have an understanding of the times and the season know that it hasn't been a Man's world for a long time now! Saying that mantra is just one of the many ways that one hand is used to cover a man's eyes while the other hand steals his wallet.

What "right" are you referring to that women don't have? Kindly explain in detail.

A Man's intimacy gadget is Okay for publicity? Kindly give examples of this please!

gloriana:

if you think men don't have any fault, why do we have vibrators to do d deal? women don't need a full blown "man doll" to fill in the gap but men need a complete doll. why is that? #menarebabies #womenaremature #womenaretherealdeal

@ Gloriana
Again I had to LOL at this grin grin grin

Anybody who has been on Nairaland long enough has seen post after post after post of Gals talking about how they are not satisfied with their current partner and they go into juicy details listing his perceived failings in bed.
With NL gals jumping on to poke fun.

Men get told ALL THE TIME about how they need to step up their sex game

https://www.thrillist.com/sex-dating/nation/things-men-do-wrong-in-bed

http://metro.co.uk/2014/05/03/27-things-men-do-in-bed-that-women-hate-4717030/

https://www.sofeminine.co.uk/understanding-men/25-annoying-things-men-do-in-bed-s340618.html

But heaven forbid a Guy actually has a less than satisfying sexual encounter and he actually speaks out about it ! The Sisterhood will assemble out of thin air to protect the Gal and bring down the heavens on the Guy because we all know that a Girl can't be Bad in bed, bad sex is always the guys fault !!!

So my NL brothers , when Gloria says "women don't need a full blown sex doll to fill in the gap" what she is saying is this.

You guys are so GREEDY ! Us girls just need a 9 inch ,Vibrating Love Machine that never says NO, never gets tired and never asks for us to do anything in return.

But you guys want a Doll with an attractive face (custom order) , a Doll that never loses its figure 8 just because you put a ring on it, Never says No, never gets tired and never asks for anything in return....Oh wait shocked

Also on display by Gloria is typical girl double standard
"If men are perfect why do we have Vibrators"

Following her statement to it's logical conclusion the reason Sex Dolls are now an option is because girls are so rubbish in bed now that Men have to create an alternative BUT you will NEVER hear Gloria or any NL chick ever admit same because they know that they will ultimately have to look at themselves in the mirror and see what Hypocrites they are !

I say Live and let Live , Girls have their Clit Vibrators, 9 inch Love Machine's ,50 shades of Grey ...etc. If they have such an issue with Dolls then they should ' remove the speck in their eyes" before trying to tell guys about the Log in our own eyes.

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Abdulhakeem78(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2018
The'Dutch wife' will also follow them to their parents as fiancee.poeple of NO commercial values
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Goldious268: 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
hw dido dey satisfy ladies too... na choice guy.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by gloriana(f): 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
filani:

@gloriana
I'm sorry but I had to LMAO at "it's a man's world" those of us who have an understanding of the times and the season know that it hasn't been a Man's world for a long time now! Saying that mantra is just one of the many ways that one hand is used to cover a man's eyes while the other hand steals his wallet.

What "right" are you referring to that women don't have? Kindly explain in detail.

A Man's intimacy gadget is Okay for publicity? Kindly give examples of this please! you are getting my post all wrong mr. everyone has got needs, men and women alike. saying the release of the sex dolls was due to women's faults is stupidity and the hype about the dolls is just annoying like its the most important thing in Nigeria right now. sorry but it just makes me feel like guys are beginning to think through their anuses. get a sex doll and bleep it till your balck di.ck turns red, I DON'T CARE. BTW i love the way u call my name. wink

@ Gloriana

Anybody who has been on Nairaland long enough has seen post after post after post of Gals talking about how they are not satisfied with their current partner and they go into juicy details listing his perceived failings in bed.

https://www.sofeminine.co.uk/understanding-men/25-annoying-things-men-do-in-bed-s340618.html

But heaven forbid a Guy actually has a less than satisfying sexual encounter and he actually speaks out about it ! The Sisterhood will assemble out of thin air to protect the Gal and bring down the heavens on the Guy because we all know that a Girl can't be Bad in bed, bad sex is always the guys fault !!!

So my NL brothers , when Gloria says "women don't need a full blown sex doll to fill in the gap" what she is saying is this.

You guys are so GREEDY ! Us girls just need a 9 inch ,Vibrating Love Machine that never says NO, never gets tired and never asks for us to do anything in return.

But you guys want a Doll with an attractive face (custom order) , a Doll that never loses its figure 8 just because you put a ring on it, Never says No, never gets tired and never asks for anything in return....Oh wait shocked

Following her statement to it's logical conclusion the reason Sex Dolls are now an option is because girls are so rubbish in bed now that Men have to create an alternative BUT you will NEVER hear Gloria or any NL chick ever admit same because they know that they will ultimately have to look at themselves in the mirror and see what Hypocrites they are !

I say Live and let Live , Girls have their Clit Vibrators, 9 inch Love Machine's ,50 shades of Grey ...etc. If they have such an issue with Dolls then they should ' remove the speck in their eyes" before trying to tell guys about the Log in our own eyes.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by gloriana(f): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
filani:

@gloriana

A Man's intimacy gadget is Okay for publicity? Kindly give examples of this please! you are getting my post all wrong mr. everyone has got needs, men and women alike. saying the release of the sex dolls was due to women's faults is stupidity and the hype about the dolls is just annoying like its the most important thing in Nigeria right now. sorry but it just makes me feel like guys are beginning to think through their anuses. get a sex doll and bleep it till your balck di.ck turns red, I DON'T CARE. BTW i love the way u call my name. wink

@ Gloriana

you ar getting my post all wrong mr. everyone has got needs. men and women alike. saying the release of the sex dolls was all women's fault is stupidity and the hype about the sex dolls is so annoying like its the most important thing in Nigeria right now. sorry but it makes me feel like guys are beginning to think through their anuses. you can get a doll and bleep it till your black di.ck turns red, I DON'T CARE! BTW i like the way you mention my name. thanks.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Lalas247(f): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44:
Reno missed it (As usual). The idea behind the sex dolls is to avoid the stress in relationships, the stress associated with women, the thought that you want sex and you have to go kneel and almost beg before you get it from someone who supposedly loves you. That headache is what is driving the narrative of these sex dolls. A lot of men just wants sexual relief without drama which a lot of women cannot give.

This stem from the fact that as women grow and become enlighten, they are asking for more. They are asking to be treated like (better) humans, they want to be taken note of, they want respect, they want to ride above the filth society has thrown them into but men aren't having it so what do they do? Buy a doll.

The doll signifies what type of women a lot of men want, a woman who is beneath them, who won't talk, complain or ask for more. They just want to be the boss and when they say "jump", women should say who's far?". It is a power game.

Oh there is also the men who are not physically appealing and this is an option for them.

Hmmmm I have said it several times ... but they won’t listen embarassed
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Mynd44: 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lalas247:

Hmmmm I have said it several times ... but they won’t listen embarassed
Been a while. Lets gist wink
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls by Daeylar(f): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44:
Reno missed it (As usual). The idea behind the sex dolls is to avoid the stress in relationships, the stress associated with women, the thought that you want sex and you have to go kneel and almost beg before you get it from someone who supposedly loves you. That headache is what is driving the narrative of these sex dolls. A lot of men just wants sexual relief without drama which a lot of women cannot give

Perfection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? / 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.