Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (113675 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 21, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
In other news I lower mum phone's brightness to zero I told her she needs a new phone bulb for 4k. me sef need money grin

What of phone light holder grin

Chia Buhari Buhari Buhari, you see what your incompetent and illegitimate government have done No jobs for citizens under APC led Buhari's government.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Seahawk: 1:34am On Jan 21, 2018
Kettle calling plate black. Everything you said is exactly how an entitled butthole reasons.

So you bring money to the relationship (that’s if you even do) and that means you have brought everything that’s absolutely important in the family hence you have the right to do as you wish? Sounds like a moronic thing to say since a family needs more than money to be together and function. If you bring it, you’re only playing your part. Your partner will play her part and I’m sure you will be pained if she says she has a right to do whatever she wants since she’s bringing something to the table that you can’t. I suspect you will be foolish enough to ask me what it is or even try to debate it.

You’re such an ediot it’s painful to have this conversation with you. The fact that you even ask this stupid question and expect me to take 5-10 minutes of my precious time to talk about it as if it’s a valid line of thought shows that your casual arrogance and self conceit is as deep as the Atlantic. Imagine me asking you debate why your wife should be faithful to you. But you somehow think I or anyone who has a brain should be pondering on why you should be faithful.

hedonistical:

You're a clueless (or self-deceiving) idiot.

If you want a faithful man, marry or date a poor man. That's not a guarantee, but at least it improves your chances.

You don't know how disgusting you people are when you all look for a rich or well to do guy, and look down on struggling guys. I mean... What's the source of the whole sense of entitlement? When I'm broke, I'm not good enough for you, but when I'm "okay" then I'm good for only you? ? ?

You must be extremely mad to even dare demand that a self-made man should be faithful to you.

Idiot, who spends? Who is expected to spend? Who marries? And on the other hand, Who is under pressure to marry and 'tie down'? Answer these questions honestly, and there you have your answers.

5 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by davidif: 1:40am On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
I swear on all the small gods in my village, if i was Kanu this woman will sleep in her parents house until she apologizes to my brother and he forgives her! No matter what she has absolutely no right to speak to his brother or disgrace him publicly like this, these men suffered together and she only came into the picture when things became rosy so if he decides to spoonfeed his brother for the rest of his life it is not her business!!! angry angry

Wow! See mentality. Women have suffered in naija. I am sorry bro, but since I left my family and clung to my wife I have become one flesh with her, not my brother. So if anyone (including my parents) attacks my wife, they are attacking me and believe you me, I will rise up and defend my wife's honor and if you don't like it you are free to leave our house and never come back again. It's our house and our rules shikena.

6 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by davidif: 1:42am On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:

Which wife? The one that can wake up tomorrow morning and "Eboue" him? I have friends that are more important to me than my future wife will be! angry

Well you are not married yet so that explains your commrnts.

6 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by fx45(m): 1:48am On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:
I know this ogbonna from my days at imsu, real fake life.
He used to act as a love-vendor for his brother then, very bad corrupt person.
He beats women too, lurking around his brother's hotel like a vagabond.
Laura will realise her mistakes soon.
Nothing good comes from this deplorable human Ogbonna.
What he did to women then ,I nearly cried.
Seems he collected your girlfriend from you

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by funshint(m): 1:49am On Jan 21, 2018
For a quiet Igbo lady to start cursing you in yoruba....that one strong o!

4 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 21, 2018
Xisnin:

Hav wisdom.

You watch too much movies. Marriage is not for kids. Ask those men you see at mama put; they will tell you how women ruin their lives.

I am definitely sure that you are a kid or possibly under a spell. Go check some weak mighty men out, you will discover it was women who brought them down.

You are just too young to understand. It is a only a fool that will treat his wife as a slave or treat her bad.

There is a huge difference in maltreating your wife and she maltreating your family. What you dont understand is that it takes an over pampered wife to insult your family.

Boy, no matter what dont ever allow your wife to insult your family, the result is always disastrous. .. It seems you don't get my point and I dont see you getting it because its beyond you.

You guys sometimes are crazy. Dont you know that your own children are siblings as well? How will you feel if someone just came from nowhere and made them enemies to themselves?.

Maybe you guys lack reasoning and to be candid with you, it will definitely happen to your children because you already have lost connection with your sibling. It takes a wise man to build his home.... Learn and be wise. That children you are running everywhere for today to make them better. Someone will then come and cause disunity amongst them and i will see how happy you will be at your old age....Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by efavour: 2:07am On Jan 21, 2018
LarrySogo:

I pity your wife. she'll be your family house help...
it's not about being a family's househelp but this here is too much. Ogbonna is her brother by marriage.and you don't out a family like that in public. I have lambasted my brother and sister in laws in front of my husband to drive home my point. But we change topic once an outsider is there. My husband is the one to call them to order. And I use to warn him if he didn't I will be forced to though never in public. I can craft a mean long nasty text and send to them for their eyes only. Amara actually disgraced Kane nwankwo and not his brother. Will Amara tell us if it was her own blood brother that was leeching on her husband kanu.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 21, 2018
Gentle2015:

You watch too much movies. Marriage is not for kids. Ask those men you see at mama put; they will tell you how women ruin their lives.

I am definitely sure that you are a kid or possibly under a spell. Go check some weak mighty men out, you will discover it was women who brought them down.

You are just too young to understand. It is a only a fool that will treat his wife as a slave or treat her bad.

There is a huge difference in mistreating and she maltreating your family. What you dont understand is that it takes an over pampered wife to insult your family.

Boy, no matter what dont everallowed your wife to insult your family, the result is always disastrous. .. It seems you don't get my point and I dont see you getting it because its beyond you. Goodnight

That's true.

No mater how lazy my brother or sister is. No matter how much any depend on me, assuming I have. I will never turn my back on them, when I have the means to even feed ten wives, assuming am Kanu. All fingers are not equal.
Ogbonna may be who he is, a leech, living fake life and all but at the end Kanu is not complaining.
So I wonder why Amara will disgrace her brother in law and another woman's husband online, who is even family.
If she must insult? Do it, in the confines of the house not publicly.

She has indirectly ridiculed Laura ikeji, which is wrong. What if Laura ikeji retaliates and insults her publicly? That will be double shame, both wives smearing the name of kanu family to the mud. It's not fair and not right

Even if she's kanu's wife! It's bad!

I was engaged to a man in the past, who was insulting my dearest late mum,God bless her memory (she made me an accomplished business self dependent woman today) and was about extending the insults to my extended family, in my face! Because he's a PhD holder and UK citizen. Quickly I called off everything. You can't ridicule my family in my face. You can't, I won't accept such, no matter who u are. Because u are my fiance or husband? For what nah? Abeg! angry
How much more u now do it twitter!
It's over!. No regrets.

5 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by efavour: 2:19am On Jan 21, 2018
InvertedHammer:

LOL.

Better change this mindset. Friends more important than a wife? And you wonder why there are more widows than widowers.

By the way, don't think that Kanu Nwankwor had no idea about her post. There are certain battles a man leaves for the wife and claim ignorance. Voice of Amara, hands of Kanu.

/

wrong, how did ogbonna get the so called ticket? Is it not through his brother. She crossed the line. I once threatened my hubby to tell off his brother and friends for some interferences if they didn't mind their business. It got him. He didn't want me disgracing him that way by insulting his friend or brother and he probably took care of it even though I had no intention of doing that to him.It was just a threat. Not to talk of your wife coming to disgrace the whole family on social media. Kanu wouldn't have supported that cos the disgrace is on him actually. Very foolish woman. Yes am a feminists but family is family. Every family covers each other shame when outside. You can insult them inside.

3 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Vyolet(f): 2:39am On Jan 21, 2018
Seahawk:
Amara the Kanu you’re fighting for cheats on you. I know a girl he opened a business for. It’s despicable and I don’t think anyone in their family is worth the trouble
Igbo demons men don't cheat on their wives and igbo women don't cause fight between the husband and family members.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 2:43am On Jan 21, 2018
If this was the case, then that’s disgusting of him.
bukatyne:

If I understand the story correctly, Ogbonnaya strong armed his brother Kanu to give him Amara sons' ticket (s).
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 2:47am On Jan 21, 2018
Whatever it is she’s suffering, I genuinely pray it’s sorted out.

Amen.
oodua1stson:
you don't know what see been thru or suffered in silence from that idiot.

Women, like my mom too would keep quiet at everything but once they have had enough just one small thing will trigger them and they will erupt and overreact grin then people who don't have the backstory will start blaming them
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by airex(m): 4:42am On Jan 21, 2018
judedave181:
This one week me o
Which of d days of d week?
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by mamagee3(f): 4:44am On Jan 21, 2018
Whatever rocks their boat.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by FTBOY: 4:48am On Jan 21, 2018
AHCB:
the funny thing is all their feminist bullsh1t and women empowerment start and ends here. it's believable many of them are loyal housewives, timid teenagers and shy girls outside Nairaland.

no mind dem. tigers online, house cats in real life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by aamstih: 4:55am On Jan 21, 2018
You are a legend bro! shocked

Don't forget, what goes around comes around grin

Hashimyussufamao:
In other news I lower mum phone's brightness to zero I told her she needs a new phone bulb for 4k. me sef need money grin
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by kennsville(m): 5:00am On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
I swear on all the small gods in my village, if i was Kanu this woman will sleep in her parents house until she apologizes to my brother and he forgives her! No matter what she has absolutely no right to speak to his brother or disgrace him publicly like this, these men suffered together and she only came into the picture when things became rosy so if he decides to spoonfeed his brother for the rest of his life it is not her business!!! angry angry

But you aint kanu so shut up
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by NoToPile: 5:16am On Jan 21, 2018
Reading through some comments make me wonder the orientation some people have and how they were brought up.

If you can't handle your wife and your extended family you are not fit to be a man. Wife/hubby comes first, that's where people begin to have issues, let your family/siblings know this it willl help anyone. An insult to my spouse is an insult to me shikena.

Not talking about the Amara issue anyway that's their problem they ll solve it.

3 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by madjune(m): 5:18am On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:

Which wife? The one that can wake up tomorrow morning and "Eboue" him? I have friends that are more important to me than my future wife will be! angry

Go fk those your friends naa.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by AROZIBE: 5:40am On Jan 21, 2018
dollyjoy:
So??
There is absolutely no need for the insults except there are certain things she hasn't revealed to us yet
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by ernieboy(m): 5:51am On Jan 21, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
thief. lol no worry your own son go do too.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Mcweber(m): 6:11am On Jan 21, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
I'm not sure you will make heaven... Bad child!!! grin grin grin
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 21, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
. Bad guy ni!
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Awoo88: 6:20am On Jan 21, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Perfect comment.

From all indications, Ogbonna is a leech... BUT

My wife dares not disrespect my family in public like this. I repeat she dares not.

She can come to me in private to voice all her grievances but airing out our dirty linen is a No-No.

A woman this bold is one who the husband has absolutely zero control over

By the way : my financial responsibilities are primarily for my nuclear family....extended family is secondary.

I won't tolerate a parasite brother

BUT my woman dares not pull this stunt
Do you know what she must have gone through for her to be throwing tantrum . Ogbonna is still actin like Kanu PA

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by melaninbae: 6:32am On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:

My dear, respect a man's wife o. If she wants your brother to cut ties with you, she can successfully do it. Believe me........

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by texazzpete(m): 6:33am On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:

Does this include his children? After all, they were not there when both brothers were ‘suffering ‘.

This is a ridiculous mindset. When you marry, your wife becomes the most important person to you and you make a new, more important family with your wife. Your new nuclear family. That takes precedence over EVERYTHING. Will your children also pack to the village with the Mum?

While it’s a bit weird to see Kanu’s wife take things public, I understand where’s she’s coming from. It’s a shame she’s being blasted for it, because it’s the smart thing to stand your ground when your husband Dey alive instead of waiting for relatives to swoop in if he dies. If you start allowing disrespected to your kids when you’re alive, imagine what will happen if you pass on?

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Kennyg101: 6:53am On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
God bless your wisdom. Imagine o. Ladies sha... How can you disrespect your in-law like that..
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Sunsets: 7:25am On Jan 21, 2018
judedave181:
This one week me o
this one month me ooo
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Sunsets: 7:30am On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:

a single and an upcoming adult spotted
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by jayraster(m): 7:32am On Jan 21, 2018
Uyiii:

Lol, you're soberly drunk really as evident with your moniker.
anyways I quite agree with you sha, it all depends on your partner. sex dolls are more valuable than some.

sadly enough...that's a fact you will find hard to believe.
#soberlydrunk you are on point
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by hokafor(m): 7:38am On Jan 21, 2018
All this Amcon boys chasing debts would have made amara not to think before typing. But God will see you through papiloo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo / Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead / 25 Interesting Things About Carlos Slim Helu (World's Richest Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.