Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (113693 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Damfostopper(m): 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
pls followed me dear
so ur following all the f monikers on nairaland even the guys using female profile ....

it is finished

3 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by luminouz(m): 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
Seahawk:
Amara the Kanu you’re fighting for cheats on you. I know a girl he opened a business for. It’s despicable and I don’t think anyone in their family is worth the trouble
Airfalcon are u serious? shocked
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by omonnakoda: 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
pedrilo:
u r laying a serious curse on ursef
Really?
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
All I will say is for men to be wise, do not allow your wives come between you and your siblings.
Remember how you started and lived your life when you were young through thick and thin.
Some women are manipulative, liars, self centered and derive pleasure disuniting families.

If the ticket was given to Amara's brother, would she have come online to rant?
Well, as for me, no husband or wife can come between
my children
If anything happens to Kanu today, Amara will remarry.

I'm not saying what the brother did is right but this is a wake up call for Kanu to do his will in favour of his children, brothers and sisters.
Amara should go make her own money and stop fighting her brother in-law afteral it's not as if Kanu is not taking care of his children.

I hate it when women hide under the pretence of being wives to manipulate, disunite and cause trouble to achieve their selfish aims.

Some of us women don't have the spirit of tolerance, we want to dominate and don't always want our husbands to help people.

Because you married a man, you want to chase all his friends away from him
Your husband's relatives you don't want to see, then what type of a woman are you?
You pretend to be nice to your husband's relatives while still in courtship but after getting the ring and name Mrs, you start showing your true colours.

This and many more reasons why some men will never do court wedding with a woman.

Amara has just ended up disgracing her husband and his entire family.

7 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by greggng: 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
What I don't understand is the meaning of coward in her statement. May be she tried to seduce ogbonna and he refused. That makes him a coward?

3 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by omonnakoda: 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Perfect comment.

From all indications, Ogbonna is a leech... BUT

My wife dares not disrespect my family in public like this. I repeat she dares not.

She can come to me in private to voice all her grievances but airing out our dirty linen is a No-No.

A woman this bold is one who the husband has absolutely zero control over

By the way : my financial responsibilities are primarily for my nuclear family....extended family is secondary.

I won't tolerate a parasite brother

BUT my woman dares not pull this stunt
From all indications? Without hearing from him? What happened to innocent till proven guilty?
How do we define parasite in Nigeria. All those Tinubu boys , IBB boys Saraki boys, Tompolo boys and so on are they parasites?
If the principal thinks they add value or not ,it is HIS CALL

What is clear from all indications is that the woman is temperamental and not well brought up she has no respect for her husband and did not considercarefully the consequences of her actions before acting.
Who does not have problems in their marriage. The challenge is to resolve them with skill and not damage things permanently. This approach is very childish
My wife tries this Hmm

3 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by moshino(m): 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:

Which wife? The one that can wake up tomorrow morning and "Eboue" him? I have friends that are more important to me than my future wife will be! angry

You're a child. Grow up and marry first, then we'll see how far. Now you're still very ignorant about affairs such as this.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by deavicky(m): 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
dollyjoy:
You follow almost all the girls on Nairaland. Lolz.
I Wanda oh including u wa no fine, he wan still following u.

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Larrykaysail(m): 11:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
I swear on all the small gods in my village, if i was Kanu this woman will sleep in her parents house until she apologizes to my brother and he forgives her! No matter what she has absolutely no right to speak to his brother or disgrace him publicly like this, these men suffered together and she only came into the picture when things became rosy so if he decides to spoonfeed his brother for the rest of his life it is not her business!!! angry angry
i need to know if kanu is a man now
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by ify1234: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
All I can say is, men should learn to seperate their immediate family( wife and kids) with their secondary families (sibilings) from day one. Your wife has no business knowing details of personal activities with ur siblings and ur siblings have no business knowing ur private activities with ur wife and kids. These two boundaries have to be separated clearly from the first day you start thinking of getting married.

How did Amara have the idea that the ticket Ogbonna has, was bought by Nwankwo. How did Ogbonna get to know that Kanu bought a ticket for his son. This is all Kanu Nwankwo's fault. Separate the two and you would never see something like this. They get to meet and hear about each other only at family gatherings and ceremonies. With that everybody will be good.

7 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by patani(m): 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
dollyjoy:
Actually, the wife is the most important person in his life.... Argue all you want but the brother should know his place and maintain it...
It’s obvious the lad that wrote that isn’t married yet. He doesn’t recognize the importance of a wife(virtuous one though)�
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Bluffly: 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
Why is she bringing family matters here. Is Kanu himself dumb not to talk. She better respect herself even if Kanu's brother is stupid before the whole dice turns on her.

3 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by gr8child(m): 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
The woman has no class. Going on instagram to insult her husband's junior brother. The way she's even complaining is out of proportion to what she claims the guy has done. What's there inside the foolish ticket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by omonnakoda: 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
patani:

It’s obvious the lad that wrote that isn’t married yet. He doesn’t recognize the importance of a wife(virtuous one though)�
Story for church on Sunday. What is virtuous wife in 2018. Wake up.

This is 2018.
Where are the virtuous husbands? Why do we like deceiving ourselves .
Marriage is an acquisition not a merger

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by SURElee(f): 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
Gbam! E Don dey start. I dey always talk am, don't be fooled by instagram lifestyle fake movement.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by henryhemon(m): 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
I swear on all the small gods in my village, if i was Kanu this woman will sleep in her parents house until she apologizes to my brother and he forgives her! No matter what she has absolutely no right to speak to his brother or disgrace him publicly like this, these men suffered together and she only came into the picture when things became rosy so if he decides to spoonfeed his brother for the rest of his life it is not her business!!! angry angry

You 're right but this girl will not be emboldened if her husband hadn't turned his back on his brother,he would have said things about his brother to his wife trust me.

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by ariklawani(f): 11:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
They will later say the account was hacked,
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by iswallker(m): 12:00am On Jan 21, 2018
dollyjoy:
You follow almost all the girls on Nairaland. Lolz.

The tin tire me o..

sad
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Xisnin(m): 12:03am On Jan 21, 2018
Gentle2015:

Shut up! what do you know? it is people like you who treat your family anyhow that makes your wife disrespect them.

Kid, let me tell you something today. Take it or leave it. If everything changes for Kanu (I dont pray so), his wife *might* leave him but his siblings and parent will never do that. Let that stuck to your head.

And for your info, I have been married for years and no matter what, I dont joke with my family. I treat my family and my siblings well.

A word they say....
Have you ever visited a friend or relation at the hospital, who do you see taking care of
the patient, the siblings(no they are too busy running their own lives) or the parents who
may be too old to do anything.

Marriage is not for kids, since you still reason as one I suggest you stay
single forever because gone are the days where you purchase a slave to be used,
abused and make miserable by the husband and his family. If you practice your prurient
mentality, you will remain miserable for life. While you are busy carrying family matter on
your head, your siblings are building a strong and united family and at your old age, you will
look back in regret at the mess you have made when you compare your life with those of your
siblings.

You will be seen as a nuisance disturbing the neighbourhood peace by your siblings' in-laws who
would wonder why an old man cannot sit in his home(I don't mean house,you won't have one by then)
and won't let them enjoy their partners' attention.

All in all, you will be considered a failure.

You might think, "oh I will just get another wife", think again, the other wife is just enjoying herself till you
are no longer useful. When you see an old man queuing up at mama put and some living alone, take
cue from such men, he once thought he had the world at his feet just like you and ruined his marriage by fighting
stupid battles when he could have applied wisdom.

14 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by hedonistical: 12:09am On Jan 21, 2018
Seahawk:

Don’t ask me stupid questions
Why should he? undecided
What kind of stupid question is that?
Why do they expect faithfulness if they can’t give it? And you have the nerve to ask me an obviously sexist misogynistic question because you believe your twisted opinion deserves to be debated. Mtchew

You're a clueless (or self-deceiving) idiot.

If you want a faithful man, marry or date a poor man. That's not a guarantee, but at least it improves your chances.

You don't know how disgusting you people are when you all look for a rich or well to do guy, and look down on struggling guys. I mean... What's the source of the whole sense of entitlement? When I'm broke, I'm not good enough for you, but when I'm "okay" then I'm good for only you? ? ?

You must be extremely mad to even dare demand that a self-made man should be faithful to you.

Idiot, who spends? Who is expected to spend? Who marries? And on the other hand, Who is under pressure to marry and 'tie down'? Answer these questions honestly, and there you have your answers.

9 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by iswallker(m): 12:10am On Jan 21, 2018
Damfostopper:
so ur following all the f monikers on nairaland even the guys using female profile ....

it is finished

At best he's a stalker, at worst he's a sex predator...

shocked

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by blazer2018: 12:11am On Jan 21, 2018
Cholls:
my sister Mama e san owo Mama gó ni

grin
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by omonnakoda: 12:12am On Jan 21, 2018
Xisnin:

Have you ever visited a friend or relation at the hospital, who do you see taking care of
the patient, the siblings(no they are too busy running their own lives) or the parents who
may be too old to do anything.

Marriage is not for kids, since you still reason as one I suggest you stay
single forever because gone are the days where you purchase a slave to be used,
abused and make miserable by the husband and his family. If you practice your prurient
mentality, you will remain miserable for life. While you are busy carrying family matter on
your head, your siblings are building a strong and united family and at your old age, you will
look back in regret at the mess you have made when you compare your life with those of your
siblings.

You will be seen as a nuisance disturbing the neighbourhood peace by your siblings' in-laws who
would wonder why an old man cannot sit in his home(I don't mean house,you won't have one by then)
and won't let them enjoy their partners' attention.

All in all, you will be considered a failure.

You might think, "oh I will just get another wife", think again, the other wife is just enjoying herself till you
are no longer useful. When you see an old man queuing up at mama put and some living alone, take
cue from such men, he once thought he had the world at his feet just like you and ruined his marriage by fighting
stupid battles when he could have applied wisdom.
Your story is long there are 100s of permutations to life so quit the preaching ,
Life expectancy in Nigeria is 52 years so the scenario of growing old together happens to a very tiny number of people.
Our people say the cow with no tail receives divine help to drive away flies.
Most marriages in the North of Nigeria and a significant number I the south are polygamous.
Much of what you have written is for middle class monogamous and maybe Christian marriages and even then it rarely works out like that.
Whether or not a spouse delivers all those things that you describe on the day of sickness or tribulations remains to be seen that is if they are alive.
People are totally unpredictable.
We marry to make babies and provide an environment and care for them to be useful to themselves and society and continue the race. Period.
Indeed marriage is for kids they produce stronger babies and their elders and family help them grow. That is our way not this new Me and my husband our two children our driver and our dog business
Everything else is just dross

4 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by SirBunky85(m): 12:16am On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:

Which wife? The one that can wake up tomorrow morning and "Eboue" him? I have friends that are more important to me than my future wife will be! angry
FACT.dont mind pple deceiving demselves dat one's wife is d most important person in one's life

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by SirBunky85(m): 12:19am On Jan 21, 2018
bigtt76:
Hmmmm! Laura's a leech naaa. So she'll be use to this life style of his grin

hu asked u?
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by SirBunky85(m): 12:20am On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:
I know this ogbonna from my days at imsu, real fake life.
He used to act as a love-vendor for his brother then, very bad corrupt person.
He beats women too, lurking around his brother's hotel like a vagabond.
Laura will realise her mistakes soon.
Nothing good comes from this deplorable human Ogbonna.
What he did to women then ,I nearly cried.
hu asked u?

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Threebear(m): 12:21am On Jan 21, 2018
SirBunky85:

hu asked u?
Your girl friend.

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by SirBunky85(m): 12:22am On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

I was disappointed when I heard Laura married him. This man beat up a girl blue and black then.
They pimped her to kanu, he gbensh her free, chase am without kobo ,tell am say she for grateful na celeb knack am, so the girl strange herself next time, as her toto sweet she come get second invitation.
She come steal kanu's branded watch, na so ogbonna find am come hostel, they beat that girl blue black, drag am naked like armed robber.
The thing weak me sha
Mike ejeagha ati Lienus mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by SirBunky85(m): 12:24am On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:
Your girl friend.
ok
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by otokx(m): 12:24am On Jan 21, 2018
Looks like an epic blockbuster.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by CSTR2: 12:26am On Jan 21, 2018
Very very poor from the wife. She is highly unwise.

May end up creating problems for her husband .

Who knows the future?

Only a weak man will allow his wife wreck a long-standing relationship like this, let alone that of a brother, especially over a thing like money that comes and go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead / Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo / 25 Interesting Things About Carlos Slim Helu (World's Richest Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.