Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (113695 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
swimmer:
Did Kanu's wife even think about how Kanu would feel about this?

Any wife that blasts her in law like this is immature and has disrespected the husband openly.

Means Kanu has no control over her home.

Perfect comment.

From all indications, Ogbonna is a leech... BUT

My wife dares not disrespect my family in public like this. I repeat she dares not.

She can come to me in private to voice all her grievances but airing out our dirty linen is a No-No.

A woman this bold is one who the husband has absolutely zero control over

By the way : my financial responsibilities are primarily for my nuclear family....extended family is secondary.

I won't tolerate a parasite brother

BUT my woman dares not pull this stunt

11 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Annie939(f): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
both him and his wife are fake . kanu's wife should not give him that chance again old man behaving like a little boy
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by olatunjithomas(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
millionboi2:
yaya mouth
grin grin grin
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by debolayinka(m): 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
In other news I lower mum phone's brightness to zero I told her she needs a new phone bulb for 4k. me sef need money grin

Your children warming up to scam you too.

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by bigtt76(f): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
Wao! So oga Kanu sef de get time for gbenching business grin must be the reason Amara is pissed cause he might still be doing it outside or bear the tendency to each time he's with Ogbonna. Women like her always have a genuine reason to be angry as she is. I pity Kanu cos he will soon be like Eboue... Dem swear for former Arsenal players ni?

Threebear:

I was disappointed when I heard Laura married him. This man beat up a girl blue and black then.
They pimped her to kanu, he gbensh her free, chase am without kobo ,tell am say she for grateful na celeb knack am, so the girl strange herself next time, as her toto sweet she come get second invitation.
She come steal kanu's branded watch, na so ogbonna find am come hostel, they beat that girl blue black, drag am naked like armed robber.
The thing weak me sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by ikorodureporta: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
B4 sombori go talk lyk dis, th@ means dem already be enemies
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by omonnakoda: 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
Eco99:

This is a lesson to those dumb fools out there thinking my senior bro is rich therfore i am made

See how he desperately wants to look like his brother kanu out of low self esteem

Dat said
It is sad but the other truth is that kanus wife doesn't know how to "open her mouth" the only she probably knows how to open is what she is opening in the second pics.

What a conglomeration of solecistic
schlemiel

Eco99
Wanting to look like your big brother is not low self esteem. That is petty thinking.
Ever since small brothers have walked on earth that has always happened
Just like little boys want to look like their dads.
It is as if you were waiting for an opportunity to dig into the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Vikky014(f): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
InvertedHammer:

LOL.

Better change this mindset. Friends more important than a wife? And you wonder why there are more widows than widowers.

By the way, don't think that Kanu Nwankwor had no idea about her post. There are certain battles a man leaves for the wife and claim ignorance. Voice of Amara, hands of Kanu.

/

exactly

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by njokuuche77(m): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
(God forgive me, it’s not my business but) This woman is not wise. A wise woman picks her battles. So he posts a fake pic, so? The worst tin a man can do is deceive himself.

If I post Dangote’s house on social media as “my house” , does that make it my house? Or wouldn’t Dangote be foolish to drag “ownership” with me on Instagram?

A wise woman builds her home. Somebody pls talk to her. No be this kind war persin dey fight. undecided

You are wise.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by omonnakoda: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
gohamburg:
[color=#990000][/color]

You are a big F**l....He-goat! Mkpi!
It's spineless dimwits like you that fail to protect their wives and kids! Shouldn't they be a point where the husband's family allow a girl and her children have some peace and enjoy her marriage Allow a couple make mistakes and correct their mistakes themselves without some interfering parasitic, blood-sucking family member hovering around Shioorrr! Bullshit Igbo tradition! Arrant Nonsense!
Do you know him before?
Because you are on Nairaland together gives you licence to talk to anyone anyhow you like? Can you say that to his face?
Not everyone is your coeval or social equal.
Calm down
Whatever faces one person backs another person. You have a different opinion that's all

5 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by deolumike(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
bigtt76:
Wao! So oga Kanu sef de get time for gbenching business grin must be the reason Amara is pissed cause he might still be doing it outside or bear the tendency to each time he's with Ogbonna. Women like her always have a genuine reason to be angry as she is. I pity Kanu cos he will soon be like Eboue... Dem swear for former Arsenal players ni?

Madam, this your curse has failed. Let her try now. You think people have not learnt from Eboue's misfortune. Besides this in Nigeria.

I think it demeans your women lib movement/pseuso-feminism if all you plan is to marry and divorce a successful man and just to ytake his property because some dumb law allows it.

Amara needs to address her grievances in a more appropriate forum. This doesn't bide well for the home.

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by chris31(m): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
No matter what the case may be ur wife should not embarrass ur brother publicly like this i blame papilo for her stupidness

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by omonnakoda: 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
In the African tradition this would normally be interpreted as the woman delivering a message from the husband to his brother, at least in my own part of Africa

7 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by bigtt76(f): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
I understand you. I'm just saying because the way things are going, she may listen to voices that may push her in that direction even if she never felt the need to. She and the kids reside in the UK.

deolumike:
Madam, this your curse has failed. Let her try now. You think people have not learnt from Eboue's misfortune. Besides this in Nigeria.

I think it demeans your women lib movement/pseuso-feminism if all you plan is to marry and divorce a successful man and just to ytake his property because some dumb law allows it.

Amara needs to address her grievances in a more appropriate forum. This doesn't bide well for the home.

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
Oh no Amara shouldn't have done this....no.
I know extended family is always a big issue in Igbo marriage but one needs to apply wisdom.
when u have more at stake and may loose more than the person you intend to fight, you apply great caution.

KANU Nwankwo for one doesn't need this negative publicity for his family, especially coming from his wife.. he has worked hard got years to build a reputation ,pls amara don't let him be ridiculed

If he lives a fake life or lives off your husband its left to u to handle your man, manage your man to manage his battles, otherwise ppl will mess u up.

I dont see any big deal in the tickets, u children can always get another, if not today but another time, I'm sorry but this isn't the right wat about this ,,

ppl should begin to learn to keep family out of social media, wat is done sometimes cannot be undone..

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Respect55(m): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
dollyjoy:
Actually, the wife is the most important person in his life.... Argue all you want but the brother should know his place and maintain it...
Stop talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
One of the reasons I like Yeeboos grin
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Beosten(m): 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
pocohantas:
Nigerian men will never allow their brother's wife enjoy her marriage in peace. Always claiming she is a third party. It's worse with igbos.

Amara too should know when and how to pick her battles.

Social media will ruin marriages.

Don't pity his wife.
He'll get the kinda wife that he deserves.
One who will also put her family before him.
This is why women rarely sacrifice for their husbands, it is the typical Naija mentality. I've heard too many stories to fall prey.

Good thing is that we already know you don't plan to get married.

1. That Ogbona must have pushed the woman to the brickwall. Still, she should have devised a better way of fighting him.

2. The love for siblings and wife should be 50/50. Wife can leave anytime if the problem is beyond what she can endure, but your siblings will always be yours. It's only when my wife is the one at fault that I will reprimand her for my sibs. If my sibs are at fault, na OYO dem go be.

Let me use my story for this. Mum was not educated. Dad disappeared in 1985 and was found in 2010. Mum was hawking banana and got us through secondary schools. He got only the first born through college before her demise. The first born got a good job and is doing fine. The wife chased all of us away. The second born didn't care to obtain higher education. The third born has HND without the help of the first born. I passed through hell to obtain B. Tech. Second and third born brothers made the first born their sworn enemy. Naturally I don't know how to keep malice. So the first born has my phone but doesn't have the numbers of others. He has to send me to other brothers if the info is necessary despite that I don't approve of his ways.

Now the first born is having affairs and not making the affairs secret. He developed other bad behaviors. The wife has no one to report him to. Last year I traveled to Lagos to buy a laptop in the village. I wanted to return same day but I couldn't. I had to call my brother that I will sleep over. It was a celebration mood in the house that day. The wife told me what she suffered in the hand of my brother and asked me to talk to him. I swear with the heaven, the woman was crying while relating the stories.

First born use to ask me for numbers of his sibs, and I use to tell him that numbers they use to call me can only be reached whenever they use them to call me (I was instructed by my sibs to always say that). But big bros never stopped pestering me for their numbers. How did I earn their respect? Even if I'm dying of hunger, I made it a duty never to let them know.

Just today, brother sent a message to me that the 2nd born is with him in their house. First born is very happy that he just won another brother to his side. Do you like this kind of scenario?

7 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by bizhop01: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
Am not surprise is from a snake girl
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Brightglory77: 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
I swear on all the small gods in my village, if i was Kanu this woman will sleep in her parents house until she apologizes to my brother and he forgives her! No matter what she has absolutely no right to speak to his brother or disgrace him publicly like this, these men suffered together and she only came into the picture when things became rosy so if he decides to spoonfeed his brother for the rest of his life it is not her business!!! angry angry
. Don't be in haste to judge ,what is happening in the family may be more than that.

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by phylp: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
strenghtofawoman:
Oh no Amara shouldn't have done this....no.
I know extended family is always a big issue in Igbo marriage but one needs to apply wisdom.
when u have more at stake and may loose more than the person you intend to fight, you apply great caution.

KANU Nwankwo for one doesn't need this negative publicity for his family, especially coming from his wife.. he has worked hard got years to build a reputation ,pls amara don't let him be ridiculed

If he lives a fake life or lives off your husband its left to u to handle your man, manage your man to manage his battles, otherwise ppl will mess u up.

I dont see any big deal in the tickets, u children can always get another, if not today but another time, I'm sorry but this isn't the right wat about this ,,

ppl should begin to learn to keep family out of social media, wat is done sometimes cannot be undone..

A wise analysis....I saw a lots of ladies and guys bashing @Eco99...What Amara did is absolutely wrong and 200% childish.. He should have considered his husband and family's reputation before posting.The best she should have done is take it up with her husband or the husband family.. If this happen to me(Although my wife wont be this dumb), i wont take it likely with her.. She doesn't need to wash my family's dirt outside.

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Ekoishome: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
dollyjoy:
Actually, the wife is the most important person in his life.... Argue all you want but the brother should know his place and maintain it...
Don't mind him! That's how they die off and the same brother they side irrespective abandon their seeds to suffer! Oshisko!
The most important person in a man's life after marriage is his wife! Anytime you make your wife to doubt her position/value/relevance in your life that is the beginning of doom! God made it that way!

4 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by dollyjoy(f): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
Respect55:
Stop talking rubbish
You again. lol
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by harriet412(f): 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
Threebear:
I know this ogbonna from my days at imsu, real fake life.
He used to act as a love-vendor for his brother then, very bad corrupt person.
He beats women too, lurking around his brother's hotel like a vagabond.
Laura will realise her mistakes soon.
Nothing good comes from this deplorable human Ogbonna.
What he did to women then ,I nearly cried.

you be old man o smiley
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by oodua1stson: 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
(God forgive me, it’s not my business but) This woman is not wise. A wise woman picks her battles. So he posts a fake pic, so? The worst tin a man can do is deceive himself.

If I post Dangote’s house on social media as “my house” , does that make it my house? Or wouldn’t Dangote be foolish to drag “ownership” with me on Instagram?

A wise woman builds her home. Somebody pls talk to her. No be this kind war persin dey fight. undecided
you don't know what see been thru or suffered in silence from that idiot.

Women, like my mom too would keep quiet at everything but once they have had enough just one small thing will trigger them and they will erupt and overreact grin then people who don't have the backstory will start blaming them

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Ekoishome: 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
fpeter:

Great Imo Star, you're sighted.
grin grin Representing...off school! tongue
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by greatman247(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
I swear on all the small gods in my village, if i was Kanu this woman will sleep in her parents house until she apologizes to my brother and he forgives her! No matter what she has absolutely no right to speak to his brother or disgrace him publicly like this, these men suffered together and she only came into the picture when things became rosy so if he decides to spoonfeed his brother for the rest of his life it is not her business!!! angry angry

I support your views. She lacks the right to call her husband's brother Oloriburuku, no matter what. I don't listen to one side before i make my judgement but already she has said most of what angered her and that is not enough for her to call him such and even to the extent of disgracing him publicly in such manner. This is what you get when one marries from poor background. Someone from gutter will always roll back to the gutter no matter how you try to help them out from that gutter. This kind of woman pile up their husband's many problems instead of helping him reduce them. Now Kanu has been battling with government for the release of his hotel and other problems and now this woman is dragging her husband family name in the media again, whoever is her adviser is a failure, you will never get public sympathy this was, instead you will be blame for not handle the situation in a mature manner. I don't even believe in marriage from here to there.

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Sagay212: 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Saying all these because of ticket? If kanu really wanted his son to go see the match with him, he would have bought another ticket or was he not aware ogbona took the ticket. The wife is definitely angry with him on other issues aside just tickets. She even use Yoruba curse am lol.

Thank God say Amara nor be afonja....all these iPod miscreants for don dey run their dirty mouth and claim she wants to break their family...

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by omonnakoda: 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
This is a good example why women are rarely given power. Imagine if
All those husbands that have been carrying financial burdens of in laws in silence had been women

5 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by pedrilo: 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
In other news I lower mum phone's brightness to zero I told her she needs a new phone bulb for 4k. me sef need money grin
u r laying a serious curse on ursef
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by cybriz82(m): 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:

Lolz sheybi u too go born

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead / Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo / 25 Interesting Things About Carlos Slim Helu (World's Richest Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.