Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,632 members, 7,840,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone (2640 Views)

The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash / Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. / He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by jaybaby(f): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2007
Mukialata I hrd U called d guy? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by mukina2: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2007
nah i actually heard you and omo gave him a call . grin grin grin
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by Dasuma(m): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2007
yam head like you. why u no go pay ashawo 20 box mek she call u.dat one dey very-very cheap cos babes wey dey nairaland don pass dis your okrika level.
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by OmoEko1(f): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2007
mukina2:

nah i actually heard you and omo gave him a call . grin grin grin
y are u lying like this, u and jaybaby called him. your were both on 3 way

mukina2:

omo thanks for confessing about the call you gave him grin grin cheesy cheesy
u know it's funny how u thought i called him which i didn't however ima1 did sha
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by jaybaby(f): 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2007
Omo ohhh i 4got---U called him

& Mukialata romanced him cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by mukina2: 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2007
why are youy both tripping .

you called the guy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by OmoEko1(f): 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2007
jaybaby:

Omo ohhh i 4got---U called him

& Mukialata romanced him cheesy cheesy

jaybaby y are u deceiving everyone including yourself. i heard U, mukina2 and him had 3some
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by jaybaby(f): 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2007
Lol Mukialata had jus said it that she did----I'm not trping 4 U ooo

Omo haba Admitt
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by whiteNkem(f): 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2007
oh God, it looks like kids playing and blaming one another. i bet u all know none called tongue
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by Genial(m): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2007
Actually, someone called me. Her voice was like the trickling streams from mount olympus, velvety and dulcet. So celestial, full of promise and visions of heaven. . . .

I'm looking for her, and will not rest until I find and bring her home.

Has anyone seen her?
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by mukina2: 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2007
Genial:

Actually, someone called me. Her voice was like the trickling streams from mount olympus, velvety and dulcet. So celestial, full of promise and visions of heaven. . . .

Has anyone seen her?

hmm senorita mamacita tryin to reach you oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by Genial(m): 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2007
grin grin
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by mukina2: 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2007
Genial:

grin grin

cheesy wink kiss

gaybaby confess grin
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by ima1(f): 2:42am On Mar 05, 2007
Genial:

Has anyone seen her?

are you sure someone called you, cuz that sh-it is too good to be true.
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by OmoEko1(f): 2:44am On Mar 05, 2007
ima1:

are you sure someone called you, because that sh-it is too good to be true.
HE WISHES IT WAS TRUE BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by ima1(f): 2:48am On Mar 05, 2007
lol men can lie
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by mukina2: 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2007
omo and ima we go fight o grin tongue

kings do not lie wink

my king doesnt lie kiss

you both called the guy and now you dnt want to confess .
usher sang confession ppart 1 and 2

you can do part 3 .am listening grin cheesy
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by ima1(f): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2007
@mukina2
when did he become ur king, lol and u did not tell us
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by Busta(f): 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2007
@mukina,
i dey oh . . i guess work has been taking me farrrr away from nairaland. besides, pple no get goos gists again.

sup with u?
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by FactorChic(f): 12:56am On Mar 06, 2007
lmao, how desperate do u think the ladies are?
or should I say how desperate can u get?
you actually think a lady will call you
what if a guy calls you and he acts like a girl, do the math angry
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by puker(m): 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2007
Me think that this guy just want to self-service off at the sound of a romantic voice. PLs girls give him 50 calls a minute lemme see how he can deal with it.
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by mukina2: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2007
ima1:

@mukina2
when did he become your king, lol and u did not tell us

haaaa well .all those moons ago grin cheesy

busta abi o
radiant has been missing in action ,i hope she'll be on today undecided
i am good .
take am easy o kiss
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by kinzolic(m): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2007
I'm very sure some1 must av called him cos he would av posted a reply if no1 called
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by OmoEko1(f): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2007
kinzolic:

I'm very sure someone must av called him because he would av posted a reply if no1 called
yea u right someone called him actually three females called him. thay are as followed mukina2, ima1 and jaybaby cheesy cheesy cheesy, the funny was that jaybaby even called him again this morning cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by ima1(f): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2007
Omo Eko:

yea u right someone called him actually three females called him. thay are as followed mukina2, ima1 and jaybaby cheesy cheesy cheesy, the funny was that jaybaby even called him again this morning cheesy cheesy

hmmmm Omo Eko, so how did u know we called him, did he tell you lol grin
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by OmoEko1(f): 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2007
@ima1
he sent me an IM this morning wink wink
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by ruffman(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2007
WELL TANX YOU ALL FOR THE TEASER YOU ALL DID I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU ALL
ALTHOUGH AM STILL WAITING CAUSE I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT
AM STILL XPECTIN FROM omo EKO AND OTHERS OK
I WILL BE XPECTIN
THANKS
W cool smiley cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by mukina2: 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2007
ruffman

omo,jaybaby and ima1 will call you today grin
they promised cheesy

kepp ur fone in view ok?
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by jaybaby(f): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2007
Lol so nobdy don call d guy---Mo srry Gan cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by mukina2: 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2007
you know you are dyin to call me call him jare . .

you have something to explain to me wats ur im tongue
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by jaybaby(f): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2007
Call him 4 wetin--Na pple like U guyz him need--I 2 old 4 ram!

I tot Neel gave it 2 U tyann2k
Re: I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone by mukina2: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2007
you want to call the guy jare , call him cheesy

i buzzed you now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. / Advice From Nigerian Men Needed Please / My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.