Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere (35872 Views)

Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN / There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency / Don’t Provoke Kanu To Talk, IPOB Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Apina(m): 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
jaidey1:
if you have common like you claim you would have known typo and autocorrect changed "and" to "amd". yes you are not from the east grin Olodo cheesy
So added to the fact that you don't have common sense, you are also lethargic to learning cos u repeated the same thing I pointed out
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by jaidey1: 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
Apina:

So added to the fact that you don't have common sense, you are also lethargic to learning cos u repeated the same thing I pointed out
keep crying grin flat*head

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Apina(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
jaidey1:
I bet your family members who listen to the gibberish you speak daily would do all the crying undecided
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by jaidey1: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Apina:

I bet your family members who listen to the gibberish you speak daily would do all the crying undecided
continue cheesy I want to drink your tears. were

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by zeuchineesnacks: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
divicoded:

If I see a flatronn man who is not a conman, I will apologize to the entire race grin grin grin
If I see any Afonja woman or man without diabolical means aka juju I will apologise to the cursed tribe
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by zeuchineesnacks: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
jaidey1:
continue cheesy I want to drink your tears. were
like you drink blood daily. Juju cursed people
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by zeuchineesnacks: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
jaidey1:
mouth odour and body odour like ur next of kin fulani.
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
zeuchineesnacks:
If I see any Afonja woman or man without diabolical means aka juju I will apologise to the cursed tribe

If I see any flatronn whose mother's Kongo has not been shined by a Yoruba man for money, I will apologise to the whole cursed people cheesy grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by zeuchineesnacks: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
divicoded:

If I see any flatronn whose mother's Kongo has not been shined by a Yoruba man for money, I will apologise to the whole cursed people cheesy grin
grin
keep deceiving yourself an do trying to hype ur worthless selves. Why leave ur women and cling to igbo babes who still use u and dump you. Either ways u will still be dumped by government or women. If I ever see any yoruba woman who hasn't dropped an illegitimate child or slept with the neighbours or husbands friends I will Consider the finished lazy tribe
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
zeuchineesnacks:
keep deceiving yourself an do trying to hype ur worthless selves. Why leave ur women and cling to igbo babes who still use u and dump you. Either ways u will still be dumped by government or women. If I ever see any yoruba woman who hasn't dropped an illegitimate child or slept with the neighbours or husbands friends I will Consider the finished lazy tribe

Stop whining
If I see anyone from the cursed tribe whose mother's Kongo was not shined by the scorpion during the civil war, I will buy food for everyone from the cursed tribe

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Pigsandidiots: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
zeuchineesnacks:
You mean igbo tribe is a cursed tribe?

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Pigsandidiots: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
zeuchineesnacks:
they are demanding freedom not begging. Afonjas will continue to be Content with slavery as it runs in their DNA, u people have no shame. U should hide ur faces in shame when history is being mentioned. Being known for backstabbing and cowardice is a fate worse than death. U are the curse of the south. After all u did during the war u still remain the poorest, laziest most uneducated lot.
grin, Uneducated you say hehehehehe. Lazy kwa, poorest hehehehehe, I didn't know that the richest tribe can run to the poorest region to hustle for a living grin. Kanu did not lie. Igbos are truly pig of the continent cos no human can reason this way, only pig does. grin

3 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Ovamboland(m): 1:24am On Jan 25, 2018
stanluiz:
Go and collect Ilorin back from the Fulani.

Why have you not recovered Port Harcourt that Gowon seized from your father's and dashed to Ikwere and Ijaw?

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by jaidey1: 3:57am On Jan 25, 2018
zeuchineesnacks:
mouth odour and body odour like ur next of kin fulani.
keep crying were grin

illiteracy is a disease. next of kin Fulani? you should get a dictionary cheesy
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by jaidey1: 4:02am On Jan 25, 2018
zeuchineesnacks:
like you drink blood daily. Juju cursed people
yes I drink blood daily grin were ni e
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by 2kris(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2018
divicoded:

If I see a flatronn man who is not a conman, I will apologize to the entire race grin grin grin
if I see a amala man that haven't betrayedhis son or daugdaughter I will apologize to the entire race grin

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
2kris:
if I see a amala man that haven't betrayedhis son or daugdaughter I will apologize to the entire race grin

If I see a Igbo man who has not used his mcther for juju money, I will apologise to the entire cursed generations

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by 2kris(m): 8:40am On Jan 26, 2018
divicoded:

If I see a Igbo man who has not used his mcther for juju money, I will apologise to the entire cursed generations
if I see a yolobu man who haven't use the destiny/luck of his 5th generations to get rich alone while his children and children wallow in poverty I will apologize to the land of betrayers

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by zeuchineesnacks: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
grin, Uneducated you say hehehehehe. Lazy kwa, poorest hehehehehe, I didn't know that the richest tribe can run to the poorest region to hustle for a living grin. Kanu did not lie. Igbos are truly pig of the continent cos no human can reason this way, only pig does. grin
yes I said Uneducated and lazy, keep leaving in past glory fools. See as omonile and agbero litter everywhere for West, u are bragging abt the few that are educated neglecting the hordes that are a menace to society. Are u from lagos? U no come lagos come hustle too? Let the east have a sea port and Una yansh go open, if u get mind go out of the west to hustle na.
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by zeuchineesnacks: 9:20am On Jan 26, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
when u see a man taking a nap in the afternoon it is indeed finished, u won't achieve anything but will like to grab and plunder those who are doing great. Why would u have an association of beggers in Ibadan? grin grin is begging a good thing? U are the most shameful people in all works of life. How is it normal that u will plunder the streets with those whose lives are over called agbero collecting high tariff from honest hard working people? Only to use the money and smoke, drink ogogoro and screw ur cheap yoruba sluts whom u don't even value.
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
2kris:
if I see a yolobu man who haven't use the destiny/luck of his 5th generations to get rich alone while his children and children wallow in poverty I will apologize to the land of betrayers

And your generations of flatronss are selling gala in the hold up
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Strikethem: 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
zeuchineesnacks:
keep deceiving yourself an do trying to hype ur worthless selves. Why leave ur women and [b]cling to igbo babes [/b]who still use u and dump you. Either ways u will still be dumped by government or women. If I ever see any yoruba woman who hasn't dropped an illegitimate child or slept with the neighbours or husbands friends I will Consider the finished lazy tribe
grin, why leave your region and run to their region. The day you leave5 there region, they will leave your women. Very simple, cos no sane westerner will leave their region to east in search of your women. You women carry their pussy come west to meet the western me cos they can't do without their dicks.
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Strikethem: 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
zeuchineesnacks:
yes I said Uneducated and lazy, keep leaving in past glory fools. See as omonile and agbero litter everywhere for West, u are bragging abt the few that are educated neglecting the hordes that are a menace to society. Are u from lagos? U no come lagos come hustle too? Let the east have a sea port and Una yansh go open, if u get mind go out of the west to hustle na.
Na so the guy talk pain you reach grin. Una go school reach them, you people always put yourself in competition with the west. If e no come from Lagos, is Lagos not his heritage, abi Lagos na igbo land?. Go and tell South African man that he's not from juhanesbourg that he come hustle for their or tell american citizen he's not from newyork na. They are lazy n poor, yet there region is far developed than your region. When talking of rich people, they are have them in abundance. Are you this daft?

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Strikethem: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
zeuchineesnacks:
when u see a man taking a nap in the afternoon it is indeed finished, u won't achieve anything but will like to grab and plunder those who are doing great. Why would u have an association of beggers in Ibadan? grin grin is begging a good thing? U are the most shameful people in all works of life. How is it normal that u will plunder the streets with those whose lives are over called agbero collecting high tariff from honest hard working people? Only to use the money and smoke, drink ogogoro and screw ur cheap yoruba sluts whom u don't even value.
Lol, swear with your future that there is no agbero in your region before I start mentioning them for you grin
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by emmanuelex1(m): 1:00am On Jan 30, 2018
Go read your history well again
olajizz01:
Guess u are trying harder to rewrite and distort history,but let me tutor u alittle,Gowon was a military president then,he didnt go to warfront,he was in Lagos then,those who led Nigeria army to warfront were Benjamin Adekunle and Obasanjo.What really killed u people was that u were so greedy, u enslaved all ur ally in SS region because of their resource.That is why Nigerian army led by great Benjamin laid a seige in Ore and drove u to ur hell called region b4 great Obasanjo brought u to ur kneel at ur hell capital(enugu).
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by emmanuelex1(m): 1:04am On Jan 30, 2018
Gowon led Nigeria, while Ojukwu led Biafra period
olajizz01:
Guess u are trying harder to rewrite and distort history,but let me tutor u alittle,Gowon was a military president then,he didnt go to warfront,he was in Lagos then,those who led Nigeria army to warfront were Benjamin Adekunle and Obasanjo.What really killed u people was that u were so greedy, u enslaved all ur ally in SS region because of their resource.That is why Nigerian army led by great Benjamin laid a seige in Ore and drove u to ur hell called region b4 great Obasanjo brought u to ur kneel at ur hell capital(enugu).
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by XBLadez: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Lol, be showing ewedu coneheaded people as Yoruba up n down grin

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by 2kris(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
divicoded:

And your generations of flatronss are selling gala in the hold up
grin grin
that why the flat head you hate control 70%of business in lagos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
2kris:
that why the flat head you hate control 70%of business in lagos

In your dreams? You are sleeping so early

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Cooly100: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
divicoded:

In your dreams? You are sleeping so early

Who are these touts? The gala sellers are definitely better than these owners of Lagos...robbing on the road.

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Strikethem: 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
2kris:
that why the flat head you hate control [b]70%[/b]of business in lagos
I thought you said 95% the other day. Have you reduced it to 70%?. But why are ipob statistics always fluctuating grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Be Worried / Shettima: APC Cracks Widen - Sunnewsonline.com / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.