Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere (35884 Views)

Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN / There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency / Don’t Provoke Kanu To Talk, IPOB Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by olajizz01(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
clevvermind:
Empty chest beating. The yorubas are always known to be...... grin
Are u talking of Yorubas who led Biafra war and sent millions of your people to early grave.No thank to Benjamen Adekunle aka the black scorpion who stung u animals to ur early grave and Obasanjo who brought u to ur kneel in your fantasied capital(Enugu).Let me stop here,few words are enough for animal like u.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
MahatmaGhandi:

You cannot mention modern day Yoruba and war in same sentence. It is a past-present-future impossible tense.

Just like cowardice is synonymous with flatronn. Ojukwu and Cownu are good examples grin grin angry

5 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by 4kDdullard: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
diluewunmi:

But the same yorubas you are insulting are the reason why you are still walking freely. If its left to your tribe and the hausas, Nigeria today would have been like Syria. Yorubas are peace loving people and not agbero like you.
Yes that is why Nigeria is a shithole

10 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Small080(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Yoruba is the tribe that fear war most, there are peace persons among their leaders but when war brake out yoruba is a strong tribe to defeat ..... they have fine strategy and good tactics also.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by mrkunlex(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
4kDdullard:
I don't do church thingy like you religious folks, I was in my house listening to cool music on that crossover night.
By the way, your kinsmen took to their heels when Abiola needed them most.Tell me if that was an art of bravery or cowardice before you crucify me for stating the facts?
Today Jagagban or wetin u people dey call am has been used and dumped like a tissue paper by his fulani master.If this is not not slavery then probably there's another definition for slavery.All the same, FFK is just is another example s typical yoruba.Goodmorning!
i dnt have time 4 this shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
If I wake up and see Yorubas dressed up for war, I will go back to sleep grin - African proverb grin

If I see igbo man not abandon his fellow at the thick of problem, I will go back and sleep- African proverbs. Apologies to Cownu and Ojukwu

If I see an igbo man not sell her mother for money, I will go back to sleep - African proverb

If I see an igbo woman not sell her punanni for money I will go back and sleep - African proverb . Apologies to Bianca grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Guestlander: 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
olajizz01:
Are u talking of Yorubas who led Biafra war and sent millions of your people to early grave.No thank to Benjamen Adekunle aka the black scorpion who stung u animals to ur early grave and Obasanjo who brought u to ur kneel in your fantasied capital(Enugu).Let me stop here,few words are enough for animal like u.

Don't mind him. Even a Yoruba, Victor Banjo had to lead the only pitiful offensive carried out by the biafrans.

4 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Rexnegro(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
grin
Chai blooda u wicked o see smackdown sha
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by frank202012: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
If I wake up and see Yorubas dressed up for war, I will go back to sleep grin - African proverb grin
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by tellmemore15: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Chief Olufalai, I advise you start preparing your people for war because that's how its going to end....... we're heading there already.

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by mrkunlex(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
olajizz01:
yeah it is true they are animal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by immazion972: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
gbosaa:

That is not funny. Show some respect to the man. If a Fulani or Hausa elder statesman like Falae went through same experience from another marauding tribesman like the Fulani, there would’ve been lots of violence.

Falae deserves protection but seems no one cares.
why complaining is it not Yoruba's that voted buhari in
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Sprumbabafather: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
divicoded:

If I see igbo man not abandon his fellow at the thick of problem, I will go back and sleep- African proverbs. Apologies to Cownu and Ojukwu

If I see an igbo man not sell her mother for money, I will go back to sleep - African proverb

If I see an igbo woman not sell her kitten for money I will go back and sleep - African proverb . Apologies to Bianca grin grin

Really pained you, kpele grin

12 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by BabaAgba79(m): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
Generalkaycee:
Yeye people

Your great great generations are the yeye people! Oloriburuku! Omo ale omo Igbo! Omo eran jatijati! Aileko! Omo iran-kiran.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Franking: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
Afenifere abeg shift, war between who and who nitori kini? Ur Fulani masters will pretend u didn't say that. Remember Ilorin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by simeotexy: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
cheesy afonja coward. #YAK ABA#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by 4kDdullard: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
diluewunmi:

But the same yorubas you are insulting are the reason why you are still walking freely. If its left to your tribe and the hausas, Nigeria today would have been like Syria. Yorubas are peace loving people and not agbero like you.
I see why the North killed Abiola like a fowl and are still pocketing your folks till this day.I salute your subservient and docile nature.

9 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by BabaAgba79(m): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Really pained you, kpele grin

Ode! Didirin, Oponu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by immazion972: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
efighter:

Yorubas are known to have used over 3,000,000 stubborn Biafran pigs and idiots for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970.
super story

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by makky555(f): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Lol.... Auch!!

I crown you king savage grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Guestlander: 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
simeotexy:
cheesy afonja coward. #YAK ABA#

Can you identify him? When you are taught a bitter lesson it may take several generations to get over it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by 4kDdullard: 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ahamefuna0001:
If am sleeping and someone wakes me up dat Yoruba are bringing war to my compound, i'l jst go back to sleep. Onwero ihe neme.
See finishing oh boy grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by makky555(f): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Saintsquare:
I thought slaves are the one who begs for everything lol .....beg for Presidency and oh even beg for freedom hahaha

You're obviously a dullard if that's your definition of a slave...

Slave

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by makky555(f): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
yomi96:
tribal bigot, the yorubas are not the reason for your frustrated life.

Doesn't change the fact that you guys are cowards smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Guestlander: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Target practice by an "Afonja coward"

1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Guestlander: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
makky555:

Doesn't change the fact that you guys are cowards smiley

The coward who keep beating you at every game and on the real battlefield.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by 4kDdullard: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
mrkunlex:
i dnt have time 4 this shit
Neither do I have time for cowards.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Franking: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
BabaAgba79:

Your great great generations are the yeye people! Oloriburuku! Omo ale omo Igbo! Omo eran jatijati! Aileko! Omo iran-kiran.

Wetin dey pain this one like this? Is he the Fulani herdsmen terrorising u in ur very own backyard? Of course fear no go gree una face Fulani wey face una.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by computer0810(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
clevvermind:
Empty chest beating. The yorubas are always known to be...... grin
it is Igbo's that use to beat chest nw, d record is there, ordinary python dance all Igbo's started swimming inside mood after all d mouth

3 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by makky555(f): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
Guestlander:
Target practice by an "Afonja coward"

Lol... Wow... Discovery grin grin

Oga shift abegi...

3 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by mbjsuki(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
unbitchable:
APGA has endorsed Buhari for a second term. so who are the slaves, obinna?

Ojoro cancel!
That's a punch below the belt. Next time go for the face and not the balcuss! grin angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Guestlander: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
makky555:

Lol... Wow... Discovery grin grin

Oga shift abet...

Say what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG / June 12 Protests In London (Videos) / Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.