Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere (35880 Views)

Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN / There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency / Don’t Provoke Kanu To Talk, IPOB Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by emmanuelex1(m): 1:12am On Jan 24, 2018
"omo Iran kiran,omo arelu" the quote is simply your family's trademark
Ayiibobo:
and now ,u just confirmed the emptiness of ur brain for me,omo Iran kiran,omo arelu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by emmanuelex1(m): 1:16am On Jan 24, 2018
I strongly believe we need unity but unity with reliable friends, not one that will live you when it matters most The Germans were once at war with the US, but today they are the best of friends, because no one is ready to sabotage the other. They are great allies
InfiniteLoopx:

....and you think that by insulting them you can stand the herdsmen alone? The Germans were once at war with the US, but today they are the best of friends. The South needs unity now more than ever. A divided house cannot stand the onslought that is currently raging.
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Xisnin(m): 2:03am On Jan 24, 2018
clevvermind:
Empty chest beating. The yorubas are always known to be...... grin

Sprumbabafather:
If I wake up and see Yorubas dressed up for war, I will go back to sleep grin - African proverb grin

Sweetguy25:
With all due respect, Yoruba people have not seen war.

MahatmaGhandi:

You cannot mention modern day Yoruba and war in same sentence. It is a past-present-future impossible tense.

2cato:
Coward making clownish threats as usual

greatermax77:
Which war? Go & sit down Biko!
See ofonja & war

We know the real cowards who chest-beats online and have never achieved anything politically, they instead run to the ICC, UN
and Trump to come to their aids. They beg for freedom, beg for power and practically beg for everything.

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by DoctorJones: 2:38am On Jan 24, 2018
While the attack on Falae is unfortunate and a direct provocation of the Yorubas by North, let us not forget that the Yoruba votes and blind support for Tinubu/Buhari brought all of us to this disaster govt we have today. I hope this is a lesson to all of us.
Pigsandidiots:
grin

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 24, 2018
Sweetguy25:

You mean like

" Warsaw never saw war until war saw Warsaw"

grin

You are wrong. No tribe was involved in inter-tribal wars in the olden days like the Yorubas

Go Nd check history

And if you are talking about modern day war name one war the other tribes in naija were involved that didn't have the Yorubas
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by tee4naija(m): 3:46am On Jan 24, 2018
These expired old guys should just shut up.They should speak for themselves and not the Yorubas. They have failed woefully as leaders of thought.
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by computer0810(m): 5:49am On Jan 24, 2018
4kDdullard:
Pig, these are your folks doing their thing.No toilet in that brown roof republic hence the open defecation method.
and ur ppl will not stop seeing that brown roof republic as there london

3 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by computer0810(m): 5:51am On Jan 24, 2018
4kDdullard:
You folks are still pigs and cowards.Google can furnish you with more details.
u r too gullible and there's notin inside ur head to say again

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by mrskillz: 5:56am On Jan 24, 2018
emmanuelex1:
Sometimes I blame Igbos for always chiosing not to embrace the North as brothers. Once there is proper hand shake between North and Igbos. Trust me you will know the true definition of slaves

Have you people ever embrace any other tribe including Ikwere without them denying you?
Treacherous, chest beating, domineering, blackmailing opportunists

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by isaacsegun(m): 5:57am On Jan 24, 2018
Saintsquare:
I thought slaves are the one who begs for everything lol .....beg for Presidency and oh even beg for freedom hahaha
see finishing

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by emmie14: 6:05am On Jan 24, 2018
Sweetguy25:
Riot is not war
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Burgerlomo: 6:07am On Jan 24, 2018
clevvermind:
Empty chest beating. The yorubas are always known to be...... grin

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Burgerlomo: 6:09am On Jan 24, 2018
Generalkaycee:
Yeye people

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by malcomvee: 6:26am On Jan 24, 2018
I concur like killing defenceless women n children? (Adekunle) and starving your enemy(Awolowo) Yorubas did everything in the civil war except fight

Small080:
Yoruba is the tribe that fear war most, there are peace persons among their leaders but when war brake out yoruba is a strong tribe to defeat ..... they have fine strategy and tactics also.

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by bamite(m): 6:30am On Jan 24, 2018
emmanuelex1:
I am only trying to let you know that yorubas can not cause or lead a war Nigeria, but honestly they can assist

Igbos are brave enough to start and loose a war right?

Isn't that foolish thinking

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Small080(m): 6:33am On Jan 24, 2018
So many people are nuisance oh because of one person your are fighting each other.

Nawo oh.....
well, yoruba people don't like fighting but they are very wise.
You all know that "A wise man will defeat a strong man"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:39am On Jan 24, 2018
MahatmaGhandi:

You cannot mention modern day Yoruba and war in same sentence. It is a past-present-future impossible tense.

I didn't see dis
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:49am On Jan 24, 2018
mrkunlex:
ori re kope
anu ewi
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by olajizz01(m): 7:10am On Jan 24, 2018
emmanuelex1:
Yoruba lead which war?, What of Gowon?, Please I can accept yoruba supported the war but not lead. Hausas led the war. That is why till date The NORTH OWNS NIGERIA. Can you imagine if Hausa(true war leaders) merge with Igbos to fight youbas? Mehn that wil be amagidon for Yorubas
Guess u are trying harder to rewrite and distort history,but let me tutor u alittle,Gowon was a military president then,he didnt go to warfront,he was in Lagos then,those who led Nigeria army to warfront were Benjamin Adekunle and Obasanjo.What really killed u people was that u were so greedy, u enslaved all ur ally in SS region because of their resource.That is why Nigerian army led by great Benjamin laid a seige in Ore and drove u to ur hell called region b4 great Obasanjo brought u to ur kneel at ur hell capital(enugu).

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Saintsquare(m): 7:21am On Jan 24, 2018
makky555:

You're obviously a dullard if that's your definition of a slave...
Slave
oh Prof, so slaves don't beg for freedom ?

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by dederocs(m): 7:37am On Jan 24, 2018
Too much talk, while Fulani's are conquering your towns.

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Pigsandidiots: 7:38am On Jan 24, 2018
makky555:

Coming from someone who is not just a pig but also an idiot.... I have nothing to say to you.
Oso abiola kor ose abiola ni
Abo elede grin

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by CioAngels(f): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2018
Saintsquare:
I thought slaves are the one who begs for everything lol .....beg for Presidency and oh even beg for freedom hahaha
Lets be serious for once, begging is not akin to just one tribe, if the Yurobas are begging to remain a life, what then would you say about the East begging for presidency in 2023. With the deadly situation now, lets forget tribal issues but on how southerners will pull through the hunger they are forcing on them. Unity is what Southerners needs not quarrel.
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by enemybulldozer(m): 7:41am On Jan 24, 2018
Benekruku:

We all know who the chest-beaters are! Jews

Loud and empty!

Are you insinuating that yolobas will definitely go to war??

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by XBLadez: 7:43am On Jan 24, 2018
See ugly scratched faces issuing threats to their sworn masters. Nothing man no go see! grin grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by enemybulldozer(m): 7:49am On Jan 24, 2018
femolii:
See osus people enemy of progress they are just expecting something bad to happey.
Just the same way you abobaku afonjas enemy of progress always expect something bad to happen to great Igbos
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Pigsandidiots: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2018
4kDdullard:
They don't even bathe properly
But your women won't stop folking our dicks. Who am I to argue with world health organisation and the chief pig grin. People that couldn't come out when Buhari visited their land and said to their face to forget biafra. Even got a title after hitting chest for weeks.

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Pigsandidiots: 8:23am On Jan 24, 2018
XBLadez:
See ugly scratched faces issuing threats to their sworn masters. Nothing man no go see! grin grin cheesy

Osu ugly pig. Why una no even come out when your master Buhari visited your land. After series of chest beating. If una just come out without attack, we for say una try. But una no even show face. And the guy eve got a title. Worst of it is that, na after he left you people came out to start threatening una people with you vote, you die.

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by XBLadez: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2018
[s]
Pigsandidiots:
Osu ugly pig. Why una no even come out when your master Buhari visited your land. After series of chest beating. If una just come out without attack, we for say una try. But una no even show face. And the guy eve got a title. Worst of it is that, na after he left you people came out to start threatening una people with you vote, you die.
[/s]

If you have a single sense in your conehead you'd know that Ohanaeze is political and do not represent the majority Igbos. We do not listen to them nor follow their instructions.

Useless, cursed oblong-headed tout!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4312839_cemetaryattendant1_jpegdf1ada4ce03b45888a073bbd3ca9887b

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Pigsandidiots: 8:30am On Jan 24, 2018
makky555:

Buahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Now I know you're pained.
Biko clean that lie from your mouth

Yorubas that can eat shit without squeezing their faces.

If you walk past them the Body Odour alone will melt you.
Or is it their dirty life style of bathing in public!!
Ewww...
But you won't stop sucking their dicks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Obidients Marching To Teslim Balogun Stadium For Peter Obi Mega Rally / Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG / June 12 Protests In London (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.