Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere (35876 Views)

Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN / There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency / Don’t Provoke Kanu To Talk, IPOB Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Pigsandidiots: 8:32am On Jan 24, 2018
XBLadez:
[s][/s]

If you have a single sense in your conehead you'd know that Ohanaeze is political and do not represent the majority Igbos. We do not listen to them nor follow their instructions.

Useless, cursed oblong-headed tout!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4312839_cemetaryattendant1_jpegdf1ada4ce03b45888a073bbd3ca9887b
Coward, why una no come out. Abi una no beat chest? Since the day I read about oso abiola, you people have been turned to laughing stuck. You further confirmed it when you masters visited n even told you to forget biafra in your land. Useless cursed flat headed human eating pig.

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by XBLadez: 8:34am On Jan 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Saintsquare(m): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2018
CioAngels:
Lets be serious for once, begging is not akin to just one tribe, if the Yurobas are begging to remain a life, what then would you say about the East begging for presidency in 2023. With the deadly situation now, lets forget tribal issues but on how southerners will pull through the hunger they are forcing on them. Unity is what Southerners needs not quarrel.
while I agree with you 100%,I think the moment the eastside shun hatred and bitterness, we will definitely move forward but as long they wanna spite us at any given opportunity then I don't see any headway.

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by lyricalz: 8:38am On Jan 24, 2018
Guestlander:

We have fought Fulani and we have fought ibos. Came out victorious on both and if necessary we will do it again.

common keep quiet, when did u fight IBO's and Fulani and win? u won Fulani and yet Fulani still rules and controls your land Ilorin. Na only to make mouth una sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by 4kDdullard: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2018
computer0810:
u r too gullible and there's notin inside ur head to say again
Go and bathe properly, remember to brush your tongue also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by computer0810(m): 8:50am On Jan 24, 2018
4kDdullard:
Go and bathe properly, remember to brush your tongue also.
Lol, how old are u sef, such a little shallow brain

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by LadyHal1(f): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2018
war by who u mean by cowards of Africa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by able20(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2018
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/falae-dont-provoke-yorubas-war-afenifere/
Yoruba war will always start on social media and end on newspaper headlines.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Pigsandidiots: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Pigsandidiots: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2018
LadyHal1:
war by who
u mean by cowards of Africa!
You no even check your pix. Ife issue will be a child play. Aboki
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by oluxy(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
grin

you are right bro.... slave are begging to be known in 2023..... even their leaders endorsed PMB for 2019 and begging him to endorse them for 2023....

they also beg for freedom, with deserted homes and unbounded unity....

i shame for them.

2023 yoruba will be president.

we dont fight but we rule. president n vice often and even come 2019, we'll still be either president or vice again.

we hold critical appointments in the national politics and industires...

let then rant and insult, their remain nigeria slave
grin

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by 4kDdullard: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2018
computer0810:
Lol, how old are u sef, such a little shallow brain
Dirty boy swerve, your mouth and body odour wan ki us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by computer0810(m): 11:20am On Jan 24, 2018
4kDdullard:
Dirty boy swerve, your mouth and body odour wan ki us.
Lol, u r such a funny puppy wish I can slap sense into ur flat osu head from here
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by newslifeop: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by 4kDdullard: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
computer0810:
Lol, u r such a funny puppy wish I can slap sense into ur flat osu head from here
I would rather live in the same house with a Fulani than live with a kon head pig.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by jaidey1: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
If I wake up and see Yorubas dressed up for war, I will go back to sleep grin - African proverb grin
yorubas have a long history of war with Fulani, with Dahomey, with nupe and white men not to talk of the long Yoruba civil war. stop making a fool of yourself

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by jaidey1: 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
Sweetguy25:
With all due respect, Yoruba people have not seen war.
I'll assume you are an ipob yoot. yorubas fought Dahomey, Fulani. nupe and the white men (go and read about madam tinubu the iyalode of egba land). stop making a fool oglf yourself.

BTW the only war ibos fought is the civil and you lost woefully

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by jaidey1: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
Apina:
They should wait for them to storm their homes and rape their women, 18th century style before they realize that the drums of war are beating already. undecided
you mean the way they stormed Enugu and ebonyi and rape your sisters AMD grandmothers?

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by computer0810(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
4kDdullard:
I would rather live in the same house with a Fulani than live with a kon head pig.
that is where u belong, u and Fulani trekking with cow, Lol

3 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Apina(m): 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
jaidey1:
you mean the way they stormed Enugu and ebonyi and rape your sisters AMD grandmothers?
Must you make it so obvious that you have no common sense. The worst part is that I'm not from the east which you are using as a reference point. Learn how to spell correctly if you ever in your miserable life decide to quote me ever again undecided
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by emmanuelex1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
U know nothing man, Gowon and Ojukwu led Biafran war, please others were foot solders leading each other at different theater or front. You know nothing about the Army. Just keep shut.
olajizz01:
Guess u are trying harder to rewrite and distort history,but let me tutor u alittle,Gowon was a military president then,he didnt go to warfront,he was in Lagos then,those who led Nigeria army to warfront were Benjamin Adekunle and Obasanjo.What really killed u people was that u were so greedy, u enslaved all ur ally in SS region because of their resource.That is why Nigerian army led by great Benjamin laid a seige in Ore and drove u to ur hell called region b4 great Obasanjo brought u to ur kneel at ur hell capital(enugu).
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by emmanuelex1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
Of course no be beans to start war o, talk more of fighting the whole country. Please ask your elders,
bamite:

Igbos are brave enough to start and loose a war right?

Isn't that foolish thinking

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by emmanuelex1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
I see see how the fulanis is embracing your elders now. May God bless the Union of Yorubas and Fulani. May cattle colonies be establish in your land, can I hear you say that big Amen?
mrskillz:

Have you people ever embrace any other tribe including Ikwere without them denying you?
Treacherous, chest beating, domineering, blackmailing opportunists
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by papingo01(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
So much foolishness been
displayed
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by juddy4life: 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
How long will Yoruba's wait b4 reacting? Is it until the Fulani's eventually kill "icon" Falae. I'm sure even @ that stage they wouldn't still act. What a weak tribe!
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by zeuchineesnacks: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
Saintsquare:
I thought slaves are the one who begs for everything lol .....beg for Presidency and oh even beg for freedom hahaha
they are demanding freedom not begging. Afonjas will continue to be Content with slavery as it runs in their DNA, u people have no shame. U should hide ur faces in shame when history is being mentioned. Being known for backstabbing and cowardice is a fate worse than death. U are the curse of the south. After all u did during the war u still remain the poorest, laziest most uneducated lot.

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by zeuchineesnacks: 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
But you won't stop sucking their dicks
just as u are a habitual dick sucker of the fulani cattle rearing warts infested dicks tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Saintsquare(m): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
zeuchineesnacks:
they are demanding freedom not begging. Afonjas will continue to be Content with slavery as it runs in their DNA, u people have no shame. U should hide ur faces in shame when history is being mentioned. Being known for backstabbing and cowardice is a fate worse than death. U are the curse of the south. After all u did during the war u still remain the poorest, laziest most uneducated lot.
wow I can feel your pain mehn ,will u guys ever stop blaming others for your woes?

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by zeuchineesnacks: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
Saintsquare:
wow I can feel your pain mehn ,will ever stop blaming others for your woes?
yes we all have woes, but woes pass woes. We take responsibility and fight our way through to achieve. It's still better than prostrating and bowing and being a life long slave. We are not pained, we are eager to be rid of the cursed race yorubas. No matter how they use and dump u guys u will scurry and kiss ass, too ashamed to admit u have been used like tampons nd discarded. tongue cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by jaidey1: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
Apina:

Must you make it so obvious that you have no common sense. The worst part is that I'm not from the east which you are using as a reference point. Learn how to spell correctly if you ever in your miserable life decide to quote me ever again undecided
if you have common like you claim you would have known typo and autocorrect changed "and" to "amd". yes you are not from the east grin Olodo cheesy
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Saintsquare(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
zeuchineesnacks:
yes we all have woes, but woes pass woes. We take responsibility and fight our way through to achieve. It's still better than prostrating and bowing and being a life long slave. We are not pained, we are eager to be rid of the cursed race yorubas. No matter how they use and dump u guys u will scurry and kiss ass, too ashamed to admit u have been used like tampons nd discarded. tongue cry cry cry
lol I really can't wait to see y'all queue behind Atiku ,a Fulani man,making everyone a certified slave lol as two Fulani men be contesting.
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
2kris:
if I see a Yoruba man that haven't slept with his daughter or daughter in law apologize to obj

If I see a flatronn man who is not a conman, I will apologize to the entire race grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Commonwealth Observers Share Initial Findings On Nigeria Elections / PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos / When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.