Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere (35881 Views)

Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN / There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency / Don’t Provoke Kanu To Talk, IPOB Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by momodub: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Just an honest question, has Falae always had the half-past-four eye or he got it as a result of beatings when the fulanis abducted him? grin
guy you funny die ha ha ha grin this thread go sweet

6 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Stethaine: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
Bat. Flys. Walk .mammals. non mammals. You can not really discribe how the bat live it's life. That is yoruba people.
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by ihitenansa: 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Just an honest question, has Falae always had the half-past-four eye or he got it as a result of beatings when the fulanis abducted him? grin
falae is a decent yoruba man,... even tho his tribesmen always ridicule him for reasons best kniwn 2 dem, i will neva laugh at his misfortunes... even tho i cudt resist this joke,... God forgive me..

5 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by samuel2018: 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Yoruba don't need gun or others to go to war. .. All indomie and pampas kids go home ask your parent.

3 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Kamoryemi2580(m): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Go into war because of one old man??....what are you people smoking self
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Angelawhite(m): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Cowards.

That is how you will continue to worship Buhari forever

9 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by ottohan: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Organs:
hahahaha.... with General FFK leading the army and fighting with his mouth...
grin
Loooolll

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by surgical: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
MahatmaGhandi:

You cannot mention modern day Yoruba and war in same sentence. It is a past-present-future impossible tense.
unah wahala too much haba.

3 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Benekruku(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
clevvermind:
Empty chest beating. The yorubas are always known to be...... grin

We all know who the chest-beaters are! Jews

Loud and empty!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Mrkumareze(m): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Organs:
hahahaha.... with General FFK leading the army and fighting with his mouth...

Followed by Fayose
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by nwakibie3(m): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Make i pitch my tent here first grin

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by ottohan: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
The comments on dis thread are too hilarious grin
One called yorubas bats
The others called indomie generation
The other called caled yoruba coward..
Yet another was asking how falaye got his four o'clock eye grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by mrkunlex(m): 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
4kDdullard:
Yorubas are coward and fulani slaves.Good morning to them.
you are nt to be blame.if you dnt have any tangible things to say,must you talk.i am very sure you slept off in your church when some are asking for what they want in this new year.that is why foolishness, stupidity follow you to this year also.a senseless man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
war of mouth as usual... their cowardly attitude in 1967 caused all this nonsense, who are they trying to blame now Ndi Ara

14 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Miles300: 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Which weapon dem get , they talk war like it's nothing

4 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by ihitenansa: 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
efighter:

Yorubas are known to have used over 3,000,000 stubborn Biafran pigs and idiots for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970.
yorobba soldiers wen collect one bullet each for their butt cheeks, upto una general obj... as they retreat after encounters with teenage biafra troops .

7 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by femolii: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ever8054:
yoloba fit fight?...abi na to dey shout...Ah...ah...ah...and run away when the stage is set?...
See osus people enemy of progress they are just expecting something bad to happey.
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by mrkunlex(m): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
war of mouth as usual... their cowardly attitude in 1967 caused all this nonsense, who are they trying to blame now Ndi Ara
ori re kope

4 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
If am sleeping and someone wakes me up dat Yoruba are bringing war to my compound, i'l jst go back to sleep. Onwero ihe neme.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by hidhrhis(m): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
I love my Yoruba just for one thing
they know how to avoid any form of fight unlike igbos and Hausa's I'm which the only thing they are good at is violence
u can never hear of one book haram in Yoruba land or militant or avengers

5 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by giftedben: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
unbitchable:
Yoruba, I fear them. Warriors.
4 mouth

8 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by diluewunmi: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
4kDdullard:
Yorubas are coward and fulani slaves.Good morning to them.

But the same yorubas you are insulting are the reason why you are still walking freely. If its left to your tribe and the hausas, Nigeria today would have been like Syria. Yorubas are peace loving people and not agbero like you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by aydot34: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ever8054:
yoloba fit fight?...abi na to dey shout...Ah...ah...ah...and run away when the stage is set?...
try their might
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Valarmoghulis(m): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Kennyg101: 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
The only solution is for the Yoruba's and Igbo to merge and overthrow this hausas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Guestlander: 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
MahatmaGhandi:

You cannot mention modern day Yoruba and war in same sentence. It is a past-present-future impossible tense.

That reminds me the black scorpion. You are completely right, while Iboland was on fire, people in Yorubaland hardly knew a war was raging on. We would rather it to be on the enemy's territory.

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by izaray(f): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
Which war is he talking about even Is it because ur farm was burnt down, do you ever wonder what happened to the families of those that were killed by the same Fulani herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by femolii: 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
If I wake up and see Yorubas dressed up for war, I will go back to sleep grin - African proverb grin
You will not wake up again for ever.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Guestlander: 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
izaray:
Which war is he talking about even Is it because ur farm was burnt down, do you ever wonder what happened to the families of those that were killed by the same Fulani herdsmen?

So, in your infinite wisdom Yorubas should wait like sitting ducks and let the same thing happen in their land?

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by 4kDdullard: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
mrkunlex:
you are nt to be blame.if you dnt have any tangible things to say,must you talk.i am very sure you slept off in your church when some are asking for what they want in this new year.that is why foolishness, stupidity follow you to this year also.a senseless man
I don't do church thingy like you religious folks, I was in my house listening to cool music on that crossover night.
By the way, your kinsmen took to their heels when Abiola needed them most.Tell me if that was an art of bravery or cowardice before you crucify me for stating the facts?
Today Jagagban or wetin u people dey call am has been used and dumped like a tissue paper by his fulani master.If this is not not slavery then probably there's another definition for slavery.All the same, FFK is just is another example s typical yoruba.Goodmorning!

14 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
[quote author=Ever8054 post=64450251]yoloba fit fight?...abi na to dey shout...Ah...ah...ah...and run away when the stage is set?...[/quote

Just like Ojukwu and Llamadi Cownu who ran away like cowards when they saw problems and abandoned your father's at the thick of the war]

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Obidients Marching To Teslim Balogun Stadium For Peter Obi Mega Rally / Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG / June 12 Protests In London (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.