Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (98578 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2009
bibiazim1:

i kno a girl likes me when we have shagged each other
Ahh  shocked shocked shocked am sure the ladies heard that one

@ everyone
Leave that Clarice of a girl alone,  no matter how much some individuals try to cover-up, their immaturity will always speak (for them). Good to know she confirmed herself-to-herself (I am 10)
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by claraice(f): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2009
I AM NOT IMMATURE! YOU GUYS ARE IMMATURE! WHY WON'T YOU JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION  angry  I SERIOUSLY NEED TO KNOW HOW TO TELL IF A BOY LIKES ME. Please I'm begging you please answer me! Oh and lexyflexy thanks, I guess?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2009
claraice:

I AM NOT IMMATURE! YOU GUYS ARE IMMATURE! WHY WON'T YOU JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION angry I SERIOUSLY NEED TO KNOW HOW TO TELL IF A BOY LIKES ME. Please I'm begging you please answer me! Oh and lexyflexy thanks, I guess?

For what?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by claraice(f): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2009
for telling them to leave me alone.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2009
angry
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by denny4ril: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2009
IF A GIRL LIKES U, SHE WILL ALWAYS WANT 2 BE AROUND YOU (ATTENTION)
IF A GIRL LOVESU, SHE WILL SHARE HER FEELINGS AND SECRETS AND EVEN FEARS WITH U (TRUST)
IF A GIRL LOVES U, SHE WILL SACRIFICE ALL SHE HAVE TO MAKE U HAPPY AND B4 U EVEN SAY IT DAT U LOVE HER, SHE HAS GIVEN U ALL THE RIGHT SIGNALS. GET MORE TIPS ON DATE AND ROMANCE AT

http://romance-gists..com

FOR FREE. HURRY 4 IT IS 4 A LIMITED TIME
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by claraice(f): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2009
U R STUPID. Girls don't tell you if they love you unless they barely love you it's , coplicated If a girl is obsessed with you you'll find her staring at you all the time and she'll take one long breath when she see's you but really one the inside her heart is beating so fast that it seem's like you ran all around the earth five time's without stoping and if she's obsessed with you she's want you to make the first move. oh and if your not cool or just think your cool it's ok all girl like different kind's of guys just be yourself around girls if you don't you will never find your real one true love. Anyways even if you think your ugly when some girls see you they go shocked because they think your hot.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2009
which kind thing be this naw
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by claraice(f): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2009
What
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2009
Um, no-nothing

Dudes, how do y'all tell if a girl likes you
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by claraice(f): 3:44am On Aug 19, 2009
Your really stupid for not listening to me. If I were you I'd listen.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by spikalo: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2009
ask to f**k her in da A**, that should bring u to a conclusion
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ spikalo
where you from?

Aropin l'eniyan  cry

@ claraice
Why on earth would I ignore you? I didn't. Pardon MOI if you misunderstood me
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by nabyforce: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2009
Seun sabi am
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 04, 2009
Tons of people with different opinions, These things vary, undecided
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2009
Vary from what to what?

[size=15pt]&[/size]

What then is your opinion?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2009
lexyflexy:

Vary from what to what?

[size=15pt]&[/size]

What then is your opinion?

You don't mean to tell me that all girls are the same, Do you?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2009
Undecided cool
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by steve26(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2009
when a gurl tend to hate you for no reason whatsoever, when she is always saying something against like, look at him, urglything so on and so forth without having any quarel with her mmm broda she is falling for you badly beleive it or not. when i was in secondary school, all the gurls i dated was first my enemies and most cases i just try to beat them and thats it. she is mine from that day , that doesnt mean i am a woman beater, no i love and respect gurls

Steve
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by steve26(m): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2009
the fact is you can easily tell when a guy likes than when a girl likes a guy, claraice dont tell me you dont know when a guy likes you. you only pretend not to know if he is not the guy you want , you tend to style and never give him a channce so whose leg are u trying to pull here nor let me go dey vex for you ooooooooooo
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by steve26(m): 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2009
why is this Clarice gurl giving everone body heat here, how u dey look yourself? i guess she is frustrated no one is asking her out, well if you continue with this your saucy way i doubt if you Will find a guy that will send a message across lol
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2009
@ steve26
Better you let dying dogs die (sometimes)
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by ladgentle(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2009
she will do anything you tell her to do,including jumping into the fire smiley
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Samy4kate(m): 3:38am On Nov 05, 2009
If she loves u said, she will alwaz get jealous on seein u wit oda gals and she will alwaz hid her face wen eva u look straight 2 he iz.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by bibiking1(m): 7:34am On Nov 05, 2009
She'll let me smoke my cigarette in peace
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by smooooooth: 10:14am On Nov 05, 2009
when a girl likes u if enjoys ur company, always wants u around, even when u guys aint saying nofin.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by sweetliet: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2009
when i love a gal i can take shits from him/her
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by giddysgold: 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2009
@ Seun from 2005- are u the same hopeless romantic 4 yrs later? lol, but u have the point of it, many people have never experience it and many men and women alike are too busy playing games and faking it to get the gist of true love, that is how it is,

If i like someone, no matter what he says i will laugh, find any excuse to touch him, blush and hit him when he make naughty jokes but inside will have butterflies. will be very encouraging and positive, and very involved in what goes on with him o, aaaah they call it puppy love,

i have since matured and have mastered the art of talking without talking, and speaking with my eyes, one look is enough, a smile is too much, the thrill of being chased, leaving proverbial breadcrumbs along the trail to love, meanwhile getting to know him and understand his psyche and how he ticks so that i compliment him, and make sure he knows what he is missing without saying one single word, the art of being a woman, hmmmm, nice post takes me back o
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by sweet22: 2:27am On Dec 17, 2009
ok, as a girl whos had a billion crushes and has been in millions of relationships, a girl is usually going to try and make it very obvious that she likes you (sorry if that doesn't apply to all girls). when you see her making even a tiny move at ya, go for it. i personally like it when guys are strait forward, especially in situations like this. cause we all know how proud boys can be.

use it kiss tongue wink
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2009
sweet_17:

ok, as a girl whos had a billion crushes and has been in millions of relationships, a girl is usually going to try and make it very obvious that she likes you (sorry if that doesn't apply to all girls). when you see her making even a tiny move at ya, go for it. i personally like it when guys are strait forward, especially in situations like this. cause we all know how proud boys can be.

use it kiss tongue wink

Hmmm, shocked na U biko
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by pureminded: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2009
will def know if she's into me tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.