Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (34744 Views)

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex / Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by lyday60(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
How i wish Nigeria lady can have another thing to offer than sex. I can, if they have any other thing to offer.
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by fairheven: 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
Faxole:
The only thing black youths are good at discussion is relationships. Go on YouTube and you'll be hard pressed to find a single black channel dedicated to talking about intellectual/scientific subjects and interesting ideas. If it's not BkChat relationship nonsense, it's make-up and hair advice. Even currently in Nigeria, if the average youth isn't talking about Big brother Naija, they are talking about football. After you all will be wondering why black societies are all backward.

very true.

I watch a lot of DIY projects on YouTube ,you hardly come across black channels ,but when it comes to trivia issue like sex, scandal, baba ijebu, bet9naija you would see black matter

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by charlie18(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
dan9ice:
Except the guy is from deeper life and the babe is from jehovah witness or the guy is in france and the babe is in nigeria...
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by achieversbizpro(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
WE INSTALL CAR TRACKER THAT MAKES YOU
HAVE REST OF MIND WHICH IS CONTROLLED VIA
YOUR MOBILE PHONE. YOU CAN STOP THE CAR,
LISTEN TO CONVERSATION GOING ON IN THE CAR
AND YOU CAN ALSO KNOW THE LOCATION OF
YOUR CAR. DO NOT STRUGGLE WITH CAR THEFT
GANG SO AS NOT TO KILL YOURSELF.
WE CAN COME AND INSTALL IT IN YOUR OFFICE, HOUSE OR YOU BRING IT TO OUR OFFICE. FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN THE TRAINING ON HOW TO BECOME A CERTIFIED CAR TRACKER INSTALLER AND MAKE GOOD MONEY INSTANTLY. TRAINING COMES UP NEXT TUESDAY AND SATURDAY 10AM@ WORKSHOP IN LAGOS, IBADAN AND ABEOKUTA. IT IS FULLY PRACTICAL. FOR MORE ENQUIRY CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

1 Share

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by sekem: 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
Faxole:
The only thing black youths are good at discussion is relationships. Go on YouTube and you'll be hard pressed to find a single black channel dedicated to talking about intellectual/scientific subjects and interesting ideas. If it's not BkChat relationship nonsense, it's make-up and hair advice. Even currently in Nigeria, if the average youth isn't talking about Big brother Naija, they are talking about football. After you all will be wondering why black societies are all backward.

That's why I call them wasted youths

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Odimson69: 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
Yes and without money

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Reeberry: 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
2buffagain:
Woman and coded answer.
Most girls will say "Yes, I can be in a sexless relationship"...but that's only because she's getting it from somewhere else.

Men are more honest and will just tell you "No".
That's just it. Girls can lie a lot.

2 Likes

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Johnsonseun: 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
cheesy Hi Think It Was Imposible,,i Can Dating Lady Without Sex
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by guru90: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
Yes.... Self control is the Key.
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by adedejidamilare(m): 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Op to answer your question, it's very hard to see a relationship without sex. At least one of both parties would request for it as the relationship progresses. In these days where we have over sexualized everything, sex has been given a much more significance than it should have. From my survey, 90% of girls can't do without romance in a relationship and >60% of girls cant do without sex. The numbers rises for guys. In the end it all boils down to individual belief and choice.
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by amakadihot87(f): 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Faxole:

I'm not referring to you, I'm referring to the video you posted. Go online and you'll see that these are the only kind of discussions you see black youths gather together to have. As if it's talking about relationship and sex that will move their society and culture forward.
.............mua posted a video?
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by osazeeblue01: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
If both are virgins i we say YES on the contrary i we say NO
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Reeberry: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
The girl is only deceiving the guy if he allows that rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by greggng: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
Only angelic relationship can survive without sex. The type people in heaven do. That is why there is less fun there. Ask fela
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by eminemkayc: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
Faxole:

So true...
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by AlexCk: 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
It's very possible. It takes understanding and loyalty. The problem is, how many peeps are that loyal in their relationships??
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by greggng: 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
achieversbizpro:
WE INSTALL CAR TRACKER THAT MAKES YOU
HAVE REST OF MIND WHICH IS CONTROLLED VIA
YOUR MOBILE PHONE. YOU CAN STOP THE CAR,
LISTEN TO CONVERSATION GOING ON IN THE CAR
AND YOU CAN ALSO KNOW THE LOCATION OF
YOUR CAR. DO NOT STRUGGLE WITH CAR THEFT
GANG SO AS NOT TO KILL YOURSELF.
WE CAN COME AND INSTALL IT IN YOUR OFFICE, HOUSE OR YOU BRING IT TO OUR OFFICE. FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN THE TRAINING ON HOW TO BECOME A CERTIFIED CAR TRACKER INSTALLER AND MAKE GOOD MONEY INSTANTLY. TRAINING COMES UP NEXT TUESDAY AND SATURDAY 10AM@ WORKSHOP IN LAGOS, IBADAN AND ABEOKUTA. IT IS FULLY PRACTICAL. FOR MORE ENQUIRY CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

Where in Lagos?
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nedfed(m): 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Yes it can! If the two partners agree to be celibate.

It takes a lot of trust though especially from the guy.
Oh!!!!
Who tell you say ladies no dey cheat?
Oya swear( RuthDaniels) if you no dey cheat on ur man
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by wildchild02: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
If both of them are not virgins, I doubt it

iPhone 7 plus for quick sale
https://www.nairaland.com/4332059/crazy-deal-black-iphone-7
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by TourismMan(m): 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
SMH! All we think about in this country is SEX, SEX, SEX. Haba! I have been here thinking about my life on how to get a job and cater for my academic needs, but all you guys think about is sex sex sex sex sex. Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by softprick: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
It’s a no no for me,I have been there and gotten burnt numerous times,so fvck that shhht.

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by LZAA: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
Anuoluwapo23:
THE BLUNT SHOW - CAN A RELATIONSHIP SURVIVE WITHOUT SEX?

What's your take sex in a relationship?
Do you think a relationship can stay a long period without sex?
Do you think it can?

i CAN BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEX!! YES I CAN!!

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDs2lmOb8a8
mwahahahhahhahahahhahha
then don't provoke when ur bf buys sex doll
some women sha o
u think u dy do man favour with sex?
smh

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by dasparrow: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
Not if the man is a Nigerian. Most Nigerian men are addicted to sex. This is why most cannot stay faithful to their spouses when they get married and sexually abuse little children and scar them for life both when Nigerian men are single and married.

2 Likes

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Emytea(m): 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
yes it can, ave being with my her since 2016 and we never had sex base on agreement because she is still a virgin and i see it clear nobody ave touch her
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nedfed:

Oh!!!!
Who tell you say ladies no dey cheat?
Oya swear( RuthDaniels) if you no dey cheat on ur man
Lol cheesy

I swear, I have never and will never cheat in a relationship. Happy?
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by flavunit: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
[Jehovah witness? Tell me you are not serious quote author=dan9ice post=64866116]Except the guy is from deeper life and the babe is from jehovah witness or the guy is in france and the babe is in nigeria...[/quote]
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by ifewise(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
Yes it can,We still HV moral & discipline people in our environment.
I knw a lot of people still going on stronger but majority of those DAT practiced such DAT I knw got married to each other.
N.B Guys should be watchful of girls that give such Conditions majority of them are manipulative & not straight forward.
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by 9jaArea: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
Some guys can do this but to me it's a NO. At least two times a week

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Tanyabee(f): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
madgoat:
Impossible... Its like asking if a human can survive without oxygen?
No It Is Not D Same ,at Least U Breath In Oxygen Every Second. Do U Have Sex Every Second?

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by charlie18(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
Yes its can if both party agree
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by emmyfrenzy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
I once dated this girl for a year with sex..

Now all i have is regrets for not f*cking the b*tch
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
bettercreature:
God will save you! Just dont go into a relationship if you are not ready for sex
You are right sir.

I won't smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. / From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life / Importance Of Romance In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.