Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

"Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (56994 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by tosyne2much(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
This is true to a large extent

Show me a financially successful lady and I will show you a rude and pompous lady. Only a few ladies are able to maintain their humility when they are financially successful

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by JOBgame(m): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
100% AGREED
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Bennysam: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Useless Nigerians. God will p.unish all of u. This is how u go about defining marriage as if woman's life and destiny is tied in marriage. Instead of u all to mind your fvcking business and channel that strength in reviving ur dilapidated sh!thole country. Hopeless social media rats that sees women above 30 as if they have committed one abominable offence.
That was how you used your 10mb data, posting u.seless marriage above 30 this and that, cajoled my cousin, an independent lady and a breadwinner in her family to marry a monster.
Her offence is because she's 34, has a very good job and very wealthy.
Everyone on her Facebook will always ask, when are we having ur drink?
She got tired of such questions and have to settle for a sheep in wolf clothing simply because she just wanted to leave the house. Someone she just met.
The monster killed her barely a year into the marriage.
The same hopeless Nigerians went to her facebook wall to type pretentious messages claiming they are pained. Hypocrites!
Leave women alone. When they want to marry they will. Is it ur marriage? Does it concern u?
As for the ladies that will type same rubbish against their fellow ladies, I have nothing for u.
Just because you used pregnancy to trap a guy doesn't make u a wife. Most gals live with men claiming I am married. You are not married. Go home to your parents and stop forming married woman. I served in Akwaibom state, then I have d biggest mouka foam, rented selfcon, fridge was there, plasma, a.c and most Akwaibom and calabar gals I bleep then were doing everything to tie my destiny. In their mind they have seen a guy that's ready despite I'm receiving 19800. Some of them stylishly refused protection so as to get preg and that's how marriage will start.
No bride price, no introduction.
That's the same gals that will come online with their borrowed phone to talk ill of independent gals.
Igbo gals doesn't marry that way. They marry legally.
Society should stop talking trash concerning women and marriage.
As for the ladies above thirty, is not a crime. My sister works with KPMG, she's 34 now and very fine. Not that men aren't coming but you know what u want. Marriage is a lifetime stuff and not a vacation.
There are other successful ladies above thirty and they are doing great.
God will give u all the best husband.
Cheers!
I pray you reach that age if you are not married
And you will see what they see everynight
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Bennysam: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
Only insecure men think like that. Just because a woman is successful and above 30 doesn't automatically mean her attitude is disastrous. I'm sure there are women below 30 who have nasty attitude.

It's simply because most men don't like when their women are more successful than them

Woman keep quiet ,these nothing like unsecured men
Travel around the world and see it's only Nigeria men marry all those out of age women because they are humble but Nigeria counterpart they are the worst , check them in nollywood or music industry , entertainment industry and tell me how many of them is with husband

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.