Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

"Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (56996 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Tozara(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
Truth is bitter...if a girl does not have a guy at the age of 30 and she's ok in everything.... something is wrong somewhere...maybe her behaviour or spiritual things
Lol! Olodo. A lot of babes don't have guys on their priority list.

Although I agree some who do, have chased away potential suitors by being too confident in themselves and knowing their rights rather TOO MUCH. Who asked them to go that far? Idiots! Can't they just be "normal"? Stupid girls. grin

While others are just ultra-sensitive demon incarnates and shitty Miss Angries. They view EVERYTHING (even the most trivial and petty ones) through the prism of radical "feminism", and indeed any sane man would run. Life is supposed to be fun. You'll have to do some chores, of course, but life itself shouldn't be a chore.

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by cuteguy007: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2018
We want you to be loyal with your success!

That's all.
XhosaNostra:
Sometimes it's like guys don't know what they want. Some complain about parasitic, golddiggers & yet they still have an issue when a woman has her priorities straight.

What is it exactly that you want?
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Safiaa(f): 11:34am On Feb 10, 2018
Gerrard59:
But I thought Nigerian/NL males want successful aka independent ladies? Why this one na? No be una talk say na asset not liability, una want?

Why the shift in the goal post in the middle of the game? Or are you a consumer of Hypo made by Crisy?
please click on this profile. www.nairaland.com/safiaaa and read the topic I made about naija men. That will answer your question smiley
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by OldBeer: 11:35am On Feb 10, 2018
chyy5:
Useless Nigerians. God will p.unish all of u. This is how u go about defining marriage as if woman's life and destiny is tied in marriage. Instead of u all to mind your fvcking business and channel that strength in reviving ur dilapidated sh!thole country. Hopeless social media rats that sees women above 30 as if they have committed one abominable offence.
That was how you used your 10mb data, posting u.seless marriage above 30 this and that, cajoled my cousin, an independent lady and a breadwinner in her family to marry a monster.
Her offence is because she's 34, has a very good job and very wealthy.
Everyone on her Facebook will always ask, when are we having ur drink?
She got tired of such questions and have to settle for a sheep in wolf clothing simply because she just wanted to leave the house. Someone she just met.
The monster killed her barely a year into the marriage.
The same hopeless Nigerians went to her facebook wall to type pretentious messages claiming they are pained. Hypocrites!
Leave women alone. When they want to marry they will. Is it ur marriage? Does it concern u?
As for the ladies that will type same rubbish against their fellow ladies, I have nothing for u.
Just because you used pregnancy to trap a guy doesn't make u a wife. Most gals live with men claiming I am married. You are not married. Go home to your parents and stop forming married woman. I served in Akwaibom state, then I have d biggest mouka foam, rented selfcon, fridge was there, plasma, a.c and most Akwaibom and calabar gals I bleep then were doing everything to tie my destiny. In their mind they have seen a guy that's ready despite I'm receiving 19800. Some of them stylishly refused protection so as to get preg and that's how marriage will start.
No bride price, no introduction.
That's the same gals that will come online with their borrowed phone to talk ill of independent gals.
Igbo gals doesn't marry that way. They marry legally.
Society should stop talking trash concerning women and marriage.
As for the ladies above thirty, is not a crime. My sister works with KPMG, she's 34 now and very fine. Not that men aren't coming but you know what u want. Marriage is a lifetime stuff and not a vacation.
There are other successful ladies above thirty and they are doing great.
God will give u all the best husband.
Cheers!
God bless you and give you better wife.
I really fear for my sisters in this useless country.
God made a mistake in making me a black man.
Chai.
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Unclerukus: 11:37am On Feb 10, 2018
Described my former boss in everything . This woman has everything, stinking rich, good shape and pretty but mehnnnn, her attitude is damn irritating. She has no regard for her staff and treat people like inferior beings , had to quit after two months , can't take nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Tozara(m): 11:41am On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You must have a good one yourself 1st. No person is gonna give you attitude if you're a good boy.
You're kidding me, right? All the boys girls do give attitude----ALL of them-----are not good boys?
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 10, 2018
HeWrites:
Nigerian physiotherapist identified as @physioNiyi on twitter has taken to the platform to warn all Nigerian men to stay away from any successful lady that is 30 years of age and still single with no kid.

According to the physiotherapist, such lady's attitude is disastrous.

Read the tweets below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/run-away-from-any-successful-lady-that-is-above-30-and-still-single-nigerian-physiotherapist-warns.html

Rubbish. What if she had her hopes on one unserious guy that wasted her younger years angry

I hate generalizing. Just the way you say there are nasty women above 30 so also there are way more nasty ones below 30. We guys are not better either. We've all being guilty of breaking the hearts of women that were very much in love with some of us. I have done same and I am not proud of it. undecided

I have seen very career focused women that are above 30 that are very humble and homely.

Please stop generalizing and spewing trash all over the internet angry

2 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Tozara(m): 11:45am On Feb 10, 2018
kimbraa:
They are confused beings. More confused than the females they claim to be. What we usually hear is; she must be career driven, loyal, and rich but once a lady possess these qualities and she's single, she automatically becomes a problem but if the reverse was the case, then she's a gold-digging whöre no man should associate with. What a confused gender!.

Generalizing again. There's no confused gender (people of the same gender are not some homogenous bloc of people with the same kind of genitals)-----there are confused and hypocritical PEOPLE.

2 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by XhosaNostra(f): 11:45am On Feb 10, 2018
cuteguy007:
We want you to be loyal with your success!

That's all.

What does that even mean? Are you trying to say some change once they become successful?

Speaking for myself, I've not reached the peak of my success just yet, but I know who's been there for me when I needed them the most & those are people I'll drag with me to the top. The rest can go Bleep themselves!

I once read something that really hit home with me. It said: Money doesn't change people, you just didn't care enough about them when they were broke.

The thing with people is, they expect things that themselves are incapable of giving. So make sure you're loyal in order to get the loyalty you want back. Some of us are still human at heart & will never forget those who had our backs when everyone else turned theirs on us. The end.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 10, 2018
Daeylar:

No wasting of time. grin but they won't talk. When Nigerian women do it, they start misbehaving.
we put up with their ego, their disrespect and even their unromantic selves but when they travel, they automatically have brain reset because they know if they continue to act the way they were acting in naija, no Yankee babe go look their side, some of them even turn house husbands and errand boyfriends sef undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by sekxyqueen(f): 11:48am On Feb 10, 2018
Ladies really dealt with nl hypocrites on this thread ..
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by XhosaNostra(f): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2018
Tozara:
You're kidding me, right? All the boys girls do give attitude----ALL of them-----are not good boys?

Well, for me it doesn't make sense for someone to give you attitude for no justifiable reason. It borders on insanity. I can't relate.

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by DavidEsq(m): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Sometimes it's like guys don't know what they want. Some complain about parasitic, golddiggers & yet they still have an issue when a woman has her priorities straight.

What is it exactly that you want?
Being approachable, humble, non feminist and reduced drama. Stop trying to turn the natural order of life upside down. God put the man as the head. The fact that a woman earns more than him, shldn't be d basis of ur to dominate him. Have we answered u nao?
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Gerrard59(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2018
Safiaa:
please click on this profile. www.nairaland.com/safiaaa and read the topic I made about naija men. That will answer your question smiley

I did when it was created. 4th page thereabouts.
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by delishpot: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2018
ikevictor:

Women will like this your post. Bye

Yeah, one moment you want her to bring something to the table because you don't want a liability but then when she takes her time to build herself up and gains some confidence from life you start saying she must have bad character for not being married and having some success. Would you rather a broke 30 year old then?

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by DavidEsq(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

What does that even mean? Are you trying to say some change once they become successful?

Speaking for myself, I've not reached the peak of my success just yet, but I know who's been there for me when I needed them the most & those are people I'll drag with me to the top. The rest can go Bleep themselves!

I once read something that really hit home with me. It said: Money doesn't change people, you just didn't care enough about them when they were broke.

The thing with people is, they expect things that themselves are incapable of giving. So make sure you're loyal in order to get the loyalty you want back. Some of us are still human at heart & will never forget those who had our backs when everyone else turned theirs on us. The end.
Dis is me, feeling ur post grin

4 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Tozara(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Well, for me it doesn't make sense for someone to give you attitude for no justifiable reason. It borders on insanity. I can't relate.
There are MANY insane people around. Got it now?
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by ikevictor: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
Izen:

If the kitchen is so despicable it means women are so worthless that they are the only ones who deserve to be seen there right?

Women cannot be worthless, neither would the kitchen role be a despicable one. BUT as such as a man who cannot provide for his home is worse than an infidel, is same as a woman who delegates the role of the kitchen to her man is a witch.

Every one has their role, except you are down with a man as explained above...then I understand you totally cool
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by thambolo(m): 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
chyy5:
Useless Nigerians. God will p.unish all of u. This is how u go about defining marriage as if woman's life and destiny is tied in marriage. Instead of u all to mind your fvcking business and channel that strength in reviving ur dilapidated sh!thole country. Hopeless social media rats that sees women above 30 as if they have committed one abominable offence.
That was how you used your 10mb data, posting u.seless marriage above 30 this and that, cajoled my cousin, an independent lady and a breadwinner in her family to marry a monster.
She got tired of such questions and have to settle for a sheep in wolf clothing simply because she just wanted to leave the house. Someone she just met.
The same hopeless Nigerians went to her facebook wall to type pretentious messages claiming they are pained. Hypocrites!
Leave women alone. When they want to marry they will. Is it ur marriage? Does it concern u?
As for the ladies that will type same rubbish against their fellow ladies, I have nothing for u.
Just because you used pregnancy to trap a guy doesn't make u a wife. Most gals live with men claiming I am married. You are not married. Go home to your parents and stop forming married woman. I served in Akwaibom state, then I have d biggest mouka foam, rented selfcon, fridge was there, plasma, a.c and most Akwaibom and calabar gals I bleep then were doing everything to tie my destiny. In their mind they have seen a guy that's ready despite I'm receiving 19800. Some of them stylishly refused protection so as to get preg and that's how marriage will start.
That's the same gals that will come online with their borrowed phone to talk ill of independent gals.
As for the ladies above thirty, is not a crime. My sister works with KPMG, she's 34 now and very fine. Not that men aren't coming but you know what u want. Marriage is a lifetime stuff and not a vacation.
Cheers!
*Best comment of the week*
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by XhosaNostra(f): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
DavidEsq:

Being approachable, humble, non feminist and reduced drama. Stop trying to turn the natural order of life upside down. God put the man as the head. The fact that a woman earns more than him, shldn't be d basis of ur to dominate him. Have we answered u nao?

"God put the man as the head". LOL! Wow. God also said don't fornicate etc. So save us the selective understanding of the scriptures.

I agree with some of what you said though. But then again, every situation is different. We can't neglect the fact that some people suck out all the humility & niceness out of you. We're after all the product of our environment to a certain extent.

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by XhosaNostra(f): 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
Tozara:
There are MANY insane people around. Got it now?

OK.
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by sekem: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
rawpadgin:
Its not even about the age. 95% of successful women are toxic, rude, unapproachable & feels that a man can't control them

You're right

It's like a terrible fault that so many women do have

Women cannot handle power

Once she senses she's in a position of power, na double wahala be dat o!

Imagine Patience Trying To Do The Job For jona!

Make aisha try am with baba name make dem tell am wetin dem dey carry the other room do
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by pocohantas(f): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Tozara:
Generalizing again. There's no confused gender (people of the same gender are not some homogenous bloc of people with the same kind of genitals)-----there are confused and hypocritical PEOPLE.

Men are confused.
Come and beat me...

2 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
Some of these ladies were victims of heartbreak.

Some had very long relationships that ended up being broken.

I've met a doctor with a fiancee living in the UK. He hadn't returned to tie the knot, and she was waiting.

Don't generalize.

GBAM. smiley

Sometimes I don't understand us guys. Ok you say you don't want a hungry broke slay queen. Now you say you don't want a successful career woman. What do you really want?

3 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Kooldon:
Thank God For The Info But Most Of Our Gold Digging Men Hoes Wont Listen
any gold digging dude who believes the only way he can make it is by marrying a wealthy woman deserves a vindictive,feminist drama queen as a wife. When the woman don abuse am,make am wash her pants and all im fingers don turn raw from overwashing those panties then im eye go neatcheesy.

4 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Tozara(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
pocohantas:

Men are confused. Come and beat me...
Na you sabi. cheesy
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by DavidEsq(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

"God put the man as the head". LOL! Wow. God also said don't fornicate etc. So save us the selective understanding of the scriptures.

I agree with some of what you said though. But then again, every situation is different. We can't neglect the fact that some people suck out all the humility & niceness out of you. We're after all the product of our environment to a certain extent.
*in Rick Ross' voice* huh.
If I had put in perspective the "fornication" scriptures and den avoided their application, u wld b ryt to say "selective understanding of the scriptures". So, with due respect to u, it doesn't arise here at all. Wat is in issue shld not be derailed by reason hormonal entropy.
And yes I also agree with the rest of ur reasoning. I admit being one of such evil sappers of good deeds, at one time, rather dan appreciating dem.
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Acidosis(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
To make a good wife to a responsible man, a successful woman at 30, even 40, must be able to drop her success at the door of her office before coming home.

The problem I have with feminism is that the movement is borne out of the suffering and negativities of women who married wrongly. This is why the movement is filled with extremely worthless and bitter people.

Truth is if you have a good attitude, you would never want to associate with feminism or its allied movements. Note, good attitude in this sense also means the ability to recognize and fall for a responsible man. If you're always falling for the wrong men, chances are you have an extremely worthless taste, fallible and questionable attitude, and chances are you will continue to breed the wrong impressions about marriage.

A lot of women with good attitude even at 40 are meeting responsible partners without pressures.

Good attitude is not falling for just any man because you think you're old. Good attitude means falling for the right man at any age. So I'm strongly against the age thing when it comes to marriage. There is more t marriage than age. Marriage is about attitude, good attitude and nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by ademijuwonlo(f): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
chyy5:
Cheers!
God bless you for this write up
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by DavidEsq(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
maxiuc:
Even 40yrs bring them come

A woman of 30yrs still dey Fresh na

Am diappointed in this terrorpist

There is this lady in my Area sometimes we get to bumb into each other in the estate shopping Mall every evening she owns a car and works in a bank Skye precisely each time I go there I see she can't stop looking at me anytime any day I don't mind saying hi to her someday

U don't think she's wondering if she shld donate a clipper in ur life, cos she thinks u haven't shaved for months. Whereas, in ur mind u are forming #Beardgang tongue
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Acidosis(m): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
chyy5:
Cheers!

This is the problem I have with sob stories like yours. Why did your cousin choose to settle for a worthless man?

What happened to other good men that came asking her hand in marriage/dating before the pressures?
It is easier to meet people of good attitude before attaining "success". The closer you are to success, the quicker it is for you to meet worthless people when it comes to dating/marriage.

When you have very less attractive features, chances are you will meet a responsible person that will show contentment to those unappealing external factors. This is why it is easier to meet a responsible man when you have less makeup, less expensive apparel, etc. Like flies, too many worthless eggs mix up with the good ones to run after attractive "sweets". Note, not all "sweet-like" objects are eatable and tasteful. Rotten banana is sweet but if eaten, you will spend a lot of time purging. Some ladies with good job, good career and cars have very distasteful attitudes, so it is a very complex situation. Success only makes it more difficult.

Regarding your cousin's case, it is absolutely no one's fault... She's totally responsible for everything, no need sending curses to Facebook gossips cos people will always talk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Belafonte(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
chyy5:
Cheers!

You are a bug fool for putting the responsibility of your cousin's folly on others. Did anybody force her to marry the monster? Is she mentally unstable? Is she the only person who has been pressured by family to marry? Instead of you to shut up and learn from your mistakes you choose to abdicate responsibility and blame others. No wonder your cousin married a fuckboy, you naturally don't have sense in your family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.