Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (74823 Views)

What Pet Name Or Names Do You Call Your Guy/babe / What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? / What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by whiteNkem(f): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2007
Danny baby, hun, sweetie, babycakes, anything sweet that comes in my mind tongue
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by gbeborun(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2007
if she wants money, then i be Honey
if no money, i be Monkey!

Just kidding, i be village man, so i aint into pet names. like threads like this though, that's y i'm contributing
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by creamyice(f): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2007
I call him "Miji na"  (my Husband in Hausa language) and he calls me "my creamyice" tongue
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by kateflow(f): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2007
i call him my boo
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by IboMan1(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2007
used to call her Kobnomi then started with her tantrums
So i changed it to Sweetness
it kind of stuck till we broke up and now she calls
that boy.
By the way Kobnomi means my love portion
still dont understand y she threw a fit
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Hopeozah(m): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2007
I call him "My Hero", he calls me "My Heart" , cute, right?
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by mohawkchic(f): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2007
A man was invited for dinner at a friend's house. Every time the host needed something, he preceded his request to his wife by calling her "My Love", "Darling", "Sweetheart", etc., etc.

His friend looked at him and said, "That's really nice after all of these years you've been married to keep saying those little pet names."

The host said, "Well, to be honest, I've forgotten her name." grin cheesy wink

~I call my hubby ~ Bugs ~
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by bennie019(f): 1:23am On Mar 31, 2007
i call him ma number one, ma lov, sweetness, da original. he calls me nkem, one and only, sexy, ma love .

well the list goes on for both of us. to think i dont even know if we r dating
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by BernieBoy(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2007
I simply call her heart & soul. and she calls me Bernie cos my name is Bernard.
Sounds good to my ears though.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by misright(f): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2007
Mmmm, Pinky you make me smile & remind me of my cool days. My name's Angel and he calls me N'gel, i used to call him 'honey' & babe but not until when we broke up some weeks ago. I would love to call him honey or babe if he's back to me anyway.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by olutomiwa(m): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2007
shaka mc:

i call them according to the weather or season,eg;IRAQ,SHANDY,AKARA,BORNVITA,CHOCOMILO,AGEGE 'BREAD' VITALO ETC. grin grin grin
omo ounje
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by olutomiwa(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2007
she calls me BOLI,while i call her IBADI ARAN OSHODI OKE.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 08, 2007
i call him oko and he calls me obo
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by hotchic1(f): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2007
mubowa:

i call him oko and he calls me obo

OMG thats so funny am laughing my ass off,

Anyway,i call my own his oriki "AYOFE"
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by jbuoy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2007
hav u shuldnt expect all guys to hav a pet name frrm their lovers. Most of them are not even called at all cause they have a lover who cant speak. shuld u blame them? well i dnt knw why but most gals call me baby, though i love it the way some gals call my name (Joseph) with all parsion. I say most gals cause i dnt really one for now.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by kmohawk: 11:53pm On Apr 08, 2007
i called my ex big dick, sexy bitch, and pleasure machine
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by olutomiwa(m): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2007
hot chic:

OMG thats so funny am laughing my ass off,

Anyway,i call my own his oriki "AYOFE"
why your ass and not your,
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by ikamefa(f): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2007
i call him shaguar! cheesy and he calls me sexy!
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 10, 2007
I call my boyfriend pointees,because he has a pointed nose. (funny rite?)
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by shakamc(m): 12:42am On Apr 11, 2007
i also call my lovers sexy names like okada,taxi or keke depending on how they do the thing. grin grin grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by stevetop(m): 2:19am On Apr 11, 2007
well deblessed,why don't you prepare a name for Him before He shows up;so much for positive thinking.I called my ex "my comet" cos she sure was a stunner.The best part is how she used to call me"Onitemi" But for now,solo is what i'm flying grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by omoge(f): 3:03am On Apr 11, 2007
I use all lovely pet names, most common are "Baby" and "Honey''
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by felia(f): 6:06pm On May 05, 2007
shaka mc:

i also call my lovers sexy names like okada,taxi or keke depending on how they do the thing. grin grin grin
that is very strange
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by nosilla(f): 6:10pm On May 05, 2007
I call him sexybum (I love blackmens bums)

He calls me princess tongue

nosillA xx
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by spoilt(f): 4:47am On May 09, 2007
shaka mc:

bizarre
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by whiteNkem(f): 7:24am On May 19, 2007
babycakes and honey (hun) are still on top of my list smiley
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by macgozy(m): 2:15pm On May 19, 2007
I call her Sunshyn and she calls me her LOVE.

She is the sunshine of my life because she has really showed it and shone in every area of my entire life.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by SEA(m): 9:02pm On May 19, 2007
My loveliest and the most brillant girl in the world call me Code.She said $ I know that i'm the only one who can access HER. I gave her the name PASSWORD cuz she understands me more than myself.She knows how to bring out the best out of me anytime.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:10am On Jun 19, 2007
lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
don't know why i can't stop laughing
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by sssflora: 11:19am On Jun 19, 2007
he called me sweetheart i called him ife mi
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by munchkins(f): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2007
he calls me sweetie, munchkins, principessa (princess) and some times betty (Some mothers do have them) while i call him sweetheart , mangohead (when he makes me angry) and Frank cos he's just like frank in some mothers do have them
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by goldwater(m): 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2007
i call her my "chocolate factory"

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.