Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (74745 Views)

What Pet Name Or Names Do You Call Your Guy/babe / What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? / What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Enockia(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2009
i call her pretty lad
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by spben(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2009
i call her ego ,
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by coolguyz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2009
she-bear
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2009
coolguyz:

she-bear
shocked shocked shocked shocked

The Best I've seen so Far, tongue
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by whitesturd(f): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2009
i just watched a nigerian film and the guy was calin his wife ol;boy.d wife said she didnt llike it but d guy sd he sees her as a friend.i call my b/f.mike tyson shocked
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Xbeauty: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2009
good question pinky, i call my guy ifemi, ololufe and me. that means myself, what about dat smiley
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by echobee(f): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2009
my darling
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by BeautfulB(f): 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2009
my ex i call him "yoin", meaning blank

my present love, i call him sweet heart
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by solodox(m): 11:20am On Dec 10, 2009
i call her my Baby Boo and she calls me Daddy,
ps, she means the universe to me!
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by iluvpussy: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2009
I called mine TOTO
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by TJ0016: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2010
oh nice post, I call my girlfriend obim, temi, ololufemi, the language is just too sexy, u gotta find your own rhythm
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 14, 2010
Nkem
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 14, 2010
I call him Mr Lover Man. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Shabba! cheesy
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 14, 2010
And what does he call you?

Madam Suya? tongue
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 14, 2010
FL Gators:

And what does he call you?

Madam Suya? tongue

angry
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 14, 2010
embarassed sad
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 14, 2010
smiley kiss wink :p
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 14, 2010
ibkaye:

smiley kiss wink :p
tongue tongue tongue grin

@post
Loff his name too much not to say it
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by chiogo(f): 7:30am On Jan 14, 2010
Baby
Boo
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 14, 2010
chiogo:

Baby
Boo

Yo, lil mama, did you call me? *swagging*
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by chiogo(f): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2010
lmfao *death*

Nope, not you. tongue
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by ucheuche1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2010
screensaver cos she's ma screensaver, phone, laptop even my heart na she be screensaver dere
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by selencious(f): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2010
Prince Charming, Sweetheart,handsome, my boo.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by zeedee(f): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2010
I used to call him 'b' but now i just call him [by his name].  undecided
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by AndreUweh(m): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2010
I call my wife so many pet names.
1, Nwanyi-sunday. Reason, she was born on a sunday.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by daduke2k(m): 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2010
I cal her QUICK ACTION and she cals me PAPI
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by msikhan(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2011
Hi friends I am AOPU from Bangladesh, My girlfriend name is MOMO (A Bengali word it means MINE) yaah always I feel she is MINE she is only MINE, Love you my wifey, Oh I called him WIFEY because she is the girl for my life, Pray for us friends THANK YOU[color=Black][/color]

Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by ziiidos(m): 1:58am On Aug 15, 2012
hmmm..now i knw we'r clazzy romantic..i cal her "SNOW_FLAKEZ" and she callz me "SNUGGLE BUNNY"..hmmm..now i knw we'r clazzy romantic..i cal her "SNOW_FLAKEZ" and she callz me "SNUGGLE BUNNY"..hmmm..now i knw we'r clazzy romantic..i cal her "SNOW_FLAKEZ" and she callz me "SNUGGLE BUNNY"..
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Hezekiah65(m): 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2012
Dogy
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by talkingfingers: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
bolasho: To be sincere, My present girlfriend wont be the first girl to call me OKO MI, my ex-girlfriend way back at Moshood Abiola Poly where i had my polytechnic edu used to call me that, but she left me at the end it was a very sad experince for me, that i sometimes doubt ladies calling and saying the love men. But life has to go on and here I am with Ololufemi who has given me a new life

Dude's still talking!
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
I call him Shinayomi......&he smiles next

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.