Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past (59185 Views)

Truth About Delta Tradition That Forbids Married Women From Cheating (Part 2) / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by jasmines(f): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:
A subltle tribalist thread... notice how he picked the best of pix from his tribe, while displaying ugly pix from others. These folks will never be cured from tribalism. smh

Thought I was the only one who noticed it. They'll be the first to call you tribalist. One begins to wonder where the pretty ladies from other tribes are coming from and where the Yoruba angels retired to

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by aleeyus(m): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
nuoladee:

There's no contradiction in those two statements.
1. Small boobs have no reason to fall
2. That lady's boobs aren't small which is why they aren't firm.
What is your confusion?
I gotit
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
jasmines:
The pictures look scripted. IMHO
The first two igbo pictures are not igbo. I have never seen any igbo with more than 4 tribal marks talk less of the whole face like the second old lady.
Second observation: Yoruba pictures look screened / recent compared to other tribes.
Third observation, that monstrous side view picture of the Fulani is very hard to prove its Fulani. It may be a northern or even southern tribe but not Fulani. Nigerian Fulani are of Arab descent which gives that that mixed look. They have soft looking hair and are not really known for plaiting these styles unlike the kinky dirty looking hair there
Sorry to burst your bubbles. The yoruba pix are even older than the igbo ones and all the pix are rightly labelled cause i've seen them elsewhere prior to this thread. Google these pictures and you would see that the yoruba pix are as much as 50 years or more earlier than their igbo counterparts and about the fulani she looks just like her sisters who have their traditional attire on the other picture. I hear the change in their look was necessitated by mixed breeding. IMHO, what i see here are 2 igbo girls being angry because yoruba women are actually prettier. It's expected.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by jasmines(f): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
nuoladee:

Sorry to burst your bubbles. The yoruba pix are even older than the igbo ones and all the pix are rightly labelled cause i've seen them elsewhere prior to this thread. Google these pictures and you would see that the yoruba pix are as much as 50 years or more earlier than their igbo counterparts and about the fulani she looks just like her sisters who have their traditional attire on the other picture. I hear the change in their look was necessitated by mixed breeding. IMHO, what i see here are 2 igbo girls being angry because yoruba women are actually prettier. It's expected.

That you saw the pictures elsewhere doesn't mean Nada. Which Yoruba picture is older than those archaic liking women labelled igbo with distorted faces
or you mean as at 1960, Igbos looked like that?
Those pictures look precolonial for Pete's sake
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by jasmines(f): 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
nuoladee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
My belle ooooo! Guy, go and sleep before you type something you'll regret
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
jasmines:

Thought I was the only one who noticed it. They'll be the first to call you tribalist. One begins to wonder where the pretty ladies from other tribes are coming from and where the Yoruba angels retired to
This one na confam painment. All the pix are preindependence not precolonial.A simple google search would set things straight but you are too lazy to do that. You claim the igbo pix look precolonial that's because they got civilized late which explains why nl boys always remind you that when yorubas where wearing clothes and being civilized the igbos were still uncivilized. This isn't even tribalism but the truth. Even in this century, hate it or not[i] yorubas are still very much prettier than igbos[/i] thanks to our genetic make up. I have seen igbo girls that make me wow but just few. You simply can't give what you don't have. You can't have a DNA that breeds sudanese babies and you suddenly expect people to see you as somali years later.It doesn't work that way my dear.

Now you put your bitterness aside and go to bed. If anything i think op did you a lot of good by omitting certain pictures but you must always be tribalistic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
jasmines:

I'm sure you're Yoruba. Cus if you aren't, you won't post these pictures of other tribes. Plus there's nothing to prove that the pictures are actually of the captioned tribes. If u didn't have better pictures, why create a thread to start with? Petty things like these breed contempt.
Don't accuse me of being petty without proof. These were the pix that came up on google. (You can do a search yourself. Afterall I'm not stopping you or anyone else). I specifically asked people to post pictures too because I didnt want to do it alone to avoid tribalists like you who always see problems with everything. It might interest you to know I got some of these pix from NL posted by your kinsmen themselves so if you got a problem with that, take out your anger on them. I really didn't care what tribe looks pretty or not but from the look of things you seem jealous that Yoruba women are more beautiful than your women but sweetie we did not create ourselves so we won't apologise for it. BTW, the floor is still open for you to add your own pictures so until then quit mentioning me to expose your tribalistic side cause I have no interest in it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Ngokafor(f): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
td2tnkstr:

All these pix were those that came up when i searched. Funny enough, all the other tribes pix were uploaded to the internet by people of their own tribe except the yoruba pix. I even left out the worse ones of your tribe to avoid the thread being derailed but still you are talking. If your tribe women were prettier than the rest,would you have a problem with the thread? Stop this jealousy and hatred. Like i said you're free to upload the good pix of your kinsmen you think i omitted.

Story for the press...You left out the 'worse ones of my tribe'...Meaning what exactly?...I should leave out 'jealousy and hatred' because Yorubawomen are the finest women in Nigeria i suppose....You've got jokes dude.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ngokafor:

Story for the press...You left out the 'worse ones of my tribe'...Meaning what exactly?...I should leave out 'jealousy and hatred' because Yorubawomen are the finest women in Nigeria i suppose....You've got jokes dude.
Like I said we would not apologize that God created us beautifully. Go ahead and post pictures to prove everyone wrong. That would do so much than this jealous induced rantings. BTW, I'm not a dude.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by InfiniteLoopx: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
nuoladee:

This one na confam painment. All the pix are preindependence not precolonial.A simple google search would set things straight but you are too lazy to do that. You claim the igbo pix look precolonial that's because they got civilized late which explains why nl boys always remind you that when yorubas where wearing clothes and being civilized the igbos were still uncivilized. This isn't even tribalism but the truth. Even in this century, hate it or not[i] yorubas are still very much prettier than igbos[/i] thanks to our genetic make up. I have seen igbo girls that make me wow but just few. You simply can't give what you don't have. You can't have a DNA that breeds sudanese babies and you suddenly expect people to see you as somali years later.It doesn't work that way my dear.

Now you put your bitterness aside and go to bed. If anything i think op did you a lot of good by omitting certain pictures but you must always be tribalistic.
This is exactly the purpose of this thread. Very useless sets of people.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ngokafor:

Madam post pictures and leave all this story. Or do you want me to help you post? grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Ngokafor(f): 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
jasmines:

Babe i know this people very well...No mind op..He needs flogging....Now yirubas are even finer than Fulanis cheesy..lol..

..I wonder why their off-springs are now deficient in the looks department cos dem dey carry last no be small now...Perhaps a genetic mutation took place over the years lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

This is exactly the purpose of this thread. Very useless sets of people.
Did i create the thread? I only mentioned that because someone said the pix are precolonial.Anyway i don't care how bitter you get over my comment its your cup of tea.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ngokafor:

Babe i know this people very well...No mind op..He needs flogging....Now yirubas are even finer than Fulanis cheesy..lol..

..I wonder why their off-springs are now deficient in the looks department cos dem dey carry last no be small now...Perhaps a genetic mutation took place over the years lipsrsealed
The thing can pain ehn grin grin grin And igbos who have always been a -2 in looks are now claiming to be a 10 grin grin ;DThe irony.
Every thread on nairaland when igbos are losing heavily they start consoling themselves. Why? Nobody was even comparing until you igbos brought your bitterness. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by InfiniteLoopx: 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
nuoladee:

Did i create the thread? I only mentioned that because someone said the pix are precolonial.Anyway i don't care how bitter you get over my comment its your cup of tea.
Shatap! Are these not Yoruba women. Why picking the ugly pix of other tribes, but omitting your own.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Ngokafor(f): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
td2tnkstr:

Like I said we would not apologize that God created us beautifully. Go ahead and post pictures to prove everyone wrong. That would do so much than this jealous induced rantings. BTW, I'm not a dude.

Oh you are a yoruba lady??...End of discussion then cos that explains a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

Shatap! Are these not Yoruba women. Why picking the ugly pix of other tribes, but omitting your own.
Are these women half as ugly as the igbo women? grin grin Igbo always comparing to save face. Post pix of the pretty igbo women op omitted grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by InfiniteLoopx: 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
nuoladee:

Are these women half as ugly as the igbo women? grin grin Igbo always comparing to save face. Post pix of the pretty igbo women op omitted grin grin
The cone heads explain better cheesy Anyway, I'm outa here men. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ngokafor:

Sister post igbo pictures and leave this story na.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

The cone heads explain better cheesy Anyway, I'm outa here men. cheesy
Ciao. Taking your L like you should.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ngokafor:

Yes I'm yoruba. So what? There are ancient pix of every major nigerian tribe yet no one is complaining but the igbos out of envy perhaps. I expected you to post the great Igbo pictures I "tribalistically" omitted amd lay this matter to rest but all you've done so far is complain and rant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Op this is efik
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
nuoladee:
Op this is efik
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by jasmines(f): 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
[s]
nuoladee:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
jasmines:
[s][/s]
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by jasmines(f): 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ngokafor:

Laf no go kill me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
jasmines:
[s][/s]
Post pix or take your envy to bed.

grin grin See them consoling themselves. Igbo girls and IC grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Martin0(m): 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
Why are you calling his name into this

nwan mu kedu
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by biacan(f): 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Martin0:

nwan mu kedu
Martin good evening smiley
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Martin0(m): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
Martin good evening smiley
good evening ma happy val ooo
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by biacan(f): 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
Martin0:
good evening ma happy val ooo
Happy val wink cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Martin0(m): 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
Happy val wink cheesy
how u take dey spend ur time tonight na

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl / Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.