Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past (59173 Views)

Truth About Delta Tradition That Forbids Married Women From Cheating (Part 2) / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by biacan(f): 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
Martin0:

how u take dey spend ur time tonight na
I dey house all through I was so stressed up yesterday so I just relax at home cool

How you take celebrate your own
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Martin0(m): 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
I dey house all through I was so stressed up yesterday so I just relax at home cool

How you take celebrate your own

me celebrate kwa abegii ar jus return today sha as i reach edo ma friends begin call me to come follow dem go out, ar jus tell dem ar no fit coz am tired too
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by biacan(f): 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
Martin0:

me celebrate kwa abegii ar jus return today sha as i reach edo ma friends begin call me to come follow dem go out, ar jus tell dem ar no fit coz am tired too
Find time to sleep rest very well you definitely need it...... nor forget to drink medicine........ but have you heard from your dad ☆Happy☆ ♡Valentine's♡
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Martin0(m): 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
Find time to sleep rest very well you definitely need it...... nor forget to drink medicine........ but have you heard from your dad ☆Happy☆ ♡Valentine's♡

yeah they are all fine, my mother called me this night maybe tomorrow i will visit them .
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by biacan(f): 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
Martin0:

yeah they are all fine, my mother called me this night maybe tomorrow i will visit them .
Awww never knew my mother in law is so caring undecided greet her for me hope you've taken your drugs
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Martin0(m): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
Awww never knew my mother in law is so caring undecided greet her for me hope you've taken your drugs

drugs am not sick biko
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by biacan(f): 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
Martin0:

drugs am not sick biko
Oh OK cool
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Martin0(m): 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
Oh OK cool
ar u dey whatsapp?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by jasmines(f): 6:44am On Feb 15, 2018
Ngokafor:

Babe i know this people very well...No mind op..He needs flogging....Now yirubas are even finer than Fulanis cheesy..lol..

..I wonder why their off-springs are now deficient in the looks department cos dem dey carry last no be small now...Perhaps a genetic mutation took place over the years lipsrsealed

Kai!!! onu gi nke a ehn grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by jasmines(f): 6:49am On Feb 15, 2018
nuoladee:

Post pix or take your envy to bed.

grin grin See them consoling themselves. Igbo girls and IC grin grin

Yinmu
I know, you know, we all know the truth about who bleaches to look like other tribes so why should I waste time trying to boost your deflated ego?
Awon bobrisky ati toke grin grin cheesy cheesy

You're not even in a fools paradise cuz u know what your people look like .

See ur ppl wondering if igbo women are actually Nigerians

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
jasmines:

Yinmu
I know, you know, we all know the truth about who bleaches to look like other tribes so why should I waste time trying to boost your deflated ego?
Awon bobrisky ati toke grin grin cheesy cheesy

You're not even in a fools paradise cuz u know what your people look like .

See ur ppl wondering if igbo women are actually Nigerians
Same IC that makes igbos hype their women desperately to the extent some of you even create moniker with yoruba names to believe your own hype. Hahaha. Aren't we all aware of biafra grin grin I'm not even about to post pix of biafra protesters to shame you because this issue of beauty has long been dusted and nobody agrees with your bogus claims sadly grin grin so why would I argue with two insecure ladies.
Imagine mentioning Toke grin Toke's beauty is no big deal in yorubaland it can only be a big deal in your community where beauty is scarce. Btw why would yorubas bleach in hopes of looking like igbos who are 10 times darker than they are not to mention less preety? I don't get it even pix here i can only spot one light skin igbo whereas there are at least 5 light skin yorubas on this thread. You are the one trying to boost your dying ego else you would post the beauty queen standard pix of igbos you said op removed. But you have just been making irrelevant noise since yesterday. grin grin One thing is clear sis you cannot have a DNA that breeds red in 1965 and less than a century later you are trying hard to make us believe a fairy blessed you and you started breeding purple grin grin Sit down and be humble.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by jasmines(f): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
[s]
nuoladee:

Same IC that makes igbos hype their women desperately to the extent some of you even create moniker with yoruba names to believe your own hype. Hahaha. Aren't we all aware of biafra grin grin I'm not even about to post pix of biafra protesters to shame you because this issue of beauty has long been dusted and nobody agrees with your bogus claims sadly grin grin so why would I argue with two insecure ladies.
Imagine mentioning Toke grin Toke's beauty is no big deal in yorubaland it can only be a big deal in your community where beauty is scarce. Btw why would yorubas bleach in hopes of looking like igbos who are 10 times darker than they are not to mention less preety? I don't get it even pix here i can only spot one light skin igbo whereas there are at least 5 light skin yorubas on this thread. You are the one trying to boost your dying ego else you would post the beauty queen standard pix of igbos you said op removed. But you have just been making irrelevant noise since yesterday. grin grin One thing is clear sis you cannot have a DNA that breeds red in 1965 and less than a century later you are trying hard to make us believe a fairy blessed you and you started breeding purple grin grin Sit down and be humble.
[/s]

There's a reason bobrisky and toke makinwa are from the same tribe.
Meanwhile you posted a bundle of trash
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
jasmines:
[s][/s]

Can you just quit this petty jealousy? You are yet to post the oh-so-beautiful pictures I've been accused of omitting. This just reeks of jealousy and until you post the pictures I would ignore you like I've been doing. We all can tell yoruba women are giving you esteem issues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by jasmines(f): 4:15am On Feb 16, 2018
[s]
td2tnkstr:

Can you just quit this petty jealousy? You are yet to post the oh-so-beautiful pictures I've been accused of omitting. This just reeks of jealousy and until you post the pictures I would ignore you like I've been doing. We all can tell yoruba women are giving you esteem issues.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 16, 2018
jasmines:
[s][/s]

What concerns me if bobrisky or toke makinwa evidence to bleach their skin out of inferiority?The time you are shouting all over the thread is prettier than all Igbo women put in one so I understand your obsession Hehehe. Meanwhile when an Igbo girl comes out to say Igbo's are beautiful people be like

And when facts expose what they really look like they be like

Madam post pictures make we hear word.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 16, 2018
td2tnkstr:

They have no pix to post so they will keep running around in circles grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 16, 2018
nuoladee:

They have no pix to post so they will keep running around in circles grin grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

fuvck off my mention niga!!!
Go and die.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2018
[s]
Ngokafor:

@op so you could only find ugly pictures of other tribes to post but got nice looking ones for yorubas??...

You guys will never change with your petty ways honestly.
[/s]Why are you people so obsessed with victim cry like this hahaaaaaaa.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 24, 2018
jasmines:
The pictures look scripted. IMHO
The first two igbo pictures are not igbo. I have never seen any igbo with more than 4 tribal marks talk less of the whole face like the second old lady.
Second observation: Yoruba pictures look screened / recent compared to other tribes.
Third observation, that monstrous side view picture of the Fulani is very hard to prove its Fulani. It may be a northern or even southern tribe but not Fulani. Nigerian Fulani are of Arab descent which gives that that mixed look. They have soft looking hair and are not really known for plaiting these styles unlike the kinky dirty looking hair there
Jealousy is a bad disease, is it the op that posted the igbo pictures online? You never seen igbo with four tribal mark, then you are not real igbo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
wizzakosh:
[s][/s]Why are you people so obsessed with victim cry like this hahaaaaaaa.
Lol I wonder. You say op remove pix we say make you post you no see anything post just the same noise since the thread started.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
wizzakosh:
Jealousy is a bad disease, is it the op that posted the igbo pictures online? You never seen igbo with four tribal mark, then you are not real igbo.
Imagine if op post this one they for done slaughter the op grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by jasmines(f): 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
wizzakosh:

What proves that those pictures are igbo?
Ignorance, hypocrisy and busybody is the surest way to die young.
What about your tribe that castrates faces in the name of tribal marks?
My grandpa died at 104yrs he told us alot of pre independence stories, he was born late 1800's he neither knew nor heard of all these Yoruba looking facial marks.

I surely won't reply any of your mentions. I won't ask you not to mention me. On the reverse, I look forward to watching you bark like the dog you are
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by jasmines(f): 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
Bunch of hypocrites, after passing law to discontinue misconfiguring of faces which is their traditions, they are now trying to distort igbo history to say that we once did such rubbish.
Yet I still remember when almost ever Yoruba woman had long tattoos with long shuku ologede. Plus those that draw X and O board on their faces in the name of tribal marks.
Spits.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
jasmines:
Bunch of hypocrites, after passing law to discontinue misconfiguring of faces which is their traditions, they are now trying to distort igbo history to say that we once did such rubbish.
Yet I still remember when almost ever Yoruba woman had long tattoos with long shuku ologede. Plus those that draw X and O board on their faces in the name of tribal marks.
Spits.
Some yorubas have tribal marks no one is disputing that and many of the pix op posted show the tribal marks with the women still looking gorgeous. You are the one deluding yourself by denying the fact that igbos were (or are still) into scarification. Igbos call it ichi and a simple google search will educate you. Tribal marks haven't stopped yoruba women from being prettier than igbo women so your rants mean nothing. BTW you are yet to post the pix of the goddesses in igboland that you promised us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
[quote author=jasmines post=65335667]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2018
wizzakosh:

Don't tell me these are Igbos with tribal marks. With the way they abuse Yorubas online, i always thought only Yoruba ancestors have tribal marks. I'm happy to see these pics in my lifetime grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2018
In conclusion, so far. Yorubas were the prettiest in the past, the prettiest now and the prettiest in the future. All other tribes may have yellow flashy skin and face but natural beauty and cool charming prettiness belongs to Yoruba tribe. Case closed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2018
This ancient Yoruba woman even with tribal marks is still beautiful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Gratefulheart1:
In conclusion, so far. Yorubas were the prettiest in the past, the prettiest now and the prettiest in the future. All other tribes may have yellow flashy skin and face but natural beauty and cool charming prettiness belongs to Yoruba tribe. Case closed.
Pix have shown there may even be more light skin yorubas than other tribes.
Gratefulheart1:
This ancient Yoruba woman even with tribal marks is still beautiful.
Exactly what I told them tribal marks or not yorubas are pretty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
See beauty despite the tribal marks cool

Chai God really created us well. Other tribes are beautiful too.cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by sherlock229(m): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2018
jasmines:

What proves that those pictures are igbo?
Ignorance, hypocrisy and busybody is the surest way to die young.
What about your tribe that castrates faces in the name of tribal marks?
My grandpa died at 104yrs he told us alot of pre independence stories, he was born late 1800's he neither knew nor heard of all these Yoruba looking facial marks.

I surely won't reply any of your mentions. I won't ask you not to mention me. On the reverse, I look forward to watching you bark like the dog you are

omg! you're so full of shiet!!!! the proof ? you're looking at it , stop living in denial

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.