Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past (59212 Views)

Truth About Delta Tradition That Forbids Married Women From Cheating (Part 2) / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2018
themanderon:
Some of those pictures are wrongly labelled.
Which ones?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 14, 2018
AiiVee:

i think it is safe to say Fulani ladies began the use of crop tops
Lol the real slay queens. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by MTKbudapest(m): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2018
td2tnkstr:
Pretty Hausa girl

You call this one pretty?
You need to examine your head
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2018
MTKbudapest:

You call this one pretty?
You need to examine your head
But why is it paining you?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by InfiniteLoopx: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2018
A subltle tribalist thread... notice how he picked the best of pix from his tribe, while displaying ugly pix from others. These folks will never be cured from tribalism. smh

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 14, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:
A subltle tribalist thread... notice how he picked the best of pix from his tribe, while displaying ugly pix from others. These folks will never be cured from tribalism. smh
People like you always think others are after you because of how rotten your hearts are. I categorically requested that they move the thread to FP so everyone can add pictures. I saw worse pictures of Igbo, hausa and even Fulani women but because I knew what it would cause I left those out yet you are accussing me of tribalism. The thread is open so you are more than free to put forward the good pictures of your people you think I ommitted.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by InfiniteLoopx: 9:40am On Feb 14, 2018
td2tnkstr:

People like you always think others are after you because of how rotten your hearts are. I categorically requested that they move the thread to FP so everyone can add pictures. I saw worse pictures of Igbo, hausa and even Fulani women but because I knew what it would cause I left those out yet you are accussing me of tribalism. The thread is open so you are more than free to put forward the good pictures of your people you think I ommitted.
fuvck off my mention niga!!!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 14, 2018
td2tnkstr:

The guy is Igbo I am shocked you are unaware of their hatred for yoruba folks. Lol
InfiniteLoopx:

fuvck off my mention niga!!!
They've told you to add your own pix why the lamentation?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2018
nuoladee:

The guy is Igbo I am shocked you are unaware of their hatred for yoruba folks. Lol

They've told you to add your own pix why the lamentation?
If he refuses to add pix, that's his problem. I can't be bothered to exchange words with his kind.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by opomulero101(m): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2018
Been slaying 4rm time immemorial, omo Yoruba ni mi o SWAGGER !!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2018
Seems Yoruba women used to be the finest...nowadays they have idiaraba
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 14, 2018
GogobiriLalas:
Seems Yoruba women used to be the finest...nowadays they have idiaraba
Yoruba women remain the prettiest till this day. I am pretty sure those women were also endowed but since they are seated it isn't visible. I have heard in old music videos, yoruba women's butt always stood out while dancing. Talk of the whole package. Beauty isn't in noise making or chest beating.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 14, 2018
nuoladee:

Yoruba women remain the prettiest till this day. I am pretty sure those women were also endowed but since they are seated it isn't visible. I have heard in old music videos, yoruba women's butt always stood out while dancing. Talk of the whole package. Beauty isn't in noise making or chest beating.
There was a twitter user who once said she watched an old music video where her mother was dancing and shaking booty. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:40am On Feb 14, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Na Wambe these one dey...
You mean "Owambe"? grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by IbnHussein(m): 11:29am On Feb 14, 2018
The real queens...when life was good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by aleeyus(m): 11:40am On Feb 14, 2018
cadre88:
See breast as e stand..
a young ladies like her nowadays cannot have standard boobs like that.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
aleeyus:

a young ladies like her nowadays cannot have standard boobs like that.
Small boobs have no reason to not stand but you're a dude so you can't understand.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by aleeyus(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
nuoladee:

Small boobs have no reason to not stand but you're a dude so you can't understand.
Make me, please!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
aleeyus:

Make me, please!
Lol forget it
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by aleeyus(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
nuoladee:

Look at this and
shes even proud angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
aleeyus:

Look at this and
shes even proud angry
They are not small. Natural big boobs are hardly firm.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
td2tnkstr:

You mean "Owambe"? grin
no mind my yeye Gionee jare.... Omo ale jati jati phone.... grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Ngokafor(f): 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
@op so you could only find ugly pictures of other tribes to post but got nice looking ones for yorubas??...

You guys will never change with your petty ways honestly.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
What is the difference biko? Daah Fulani geh, did you photo shop her head?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ngokafor:

@op so you could only find ugly pictures of other tribes to post but got nice looking ones for yorubas??...

All these pix were those that came up when i searched. Funny enough, all the other tribes pix were uploaded to the internet by people of their own tribe except the yoruba pix. I even left out the worse ones of your tribe to avoid the thread being derailed but still you are talking. If your tribe women were prettier than the rest,would you have a problem with the thread? Stop this jealousy and hatred. Like i said you're free to upload the good pix of your kinsmen you think i omitted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
no mind my yeye Gionee jare.... Omo ale jati jati phone.... grin
Lol cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by aleeyus(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
EARLIER
nuoladee:

NOW
nuoladee:

They are not small. Naturale big boobs are hardly firm.

Hmmm!

your comment is like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by jasmines(f): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
The pictures look scripted. IMHO
The first two igbo pictures are not igbo. I have never seen any igbo with more than 4 tribal marks talk less of the whole face like the second old lady.
Second observation: Yoruba pictures look screened / recent compared to other tribes.
Third observation, that monstrous side view picture of the Fulani is very hard to prove its Fulani. It may be a northern or even southern tribe but not Fulani. Nigerian Fulani are of Arab descent which gives that that mixed look. They have soft looking hair and are not really known for plaiting these styles unlike the kinky dirty looking hair there

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by jasmines(f): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ngokafor:

Lol, exactly my point
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
aleeyus:
EARLIER

NOW

Hmmm!

your comment is like
There's no contradiction in those two statements.
1. Small boobs have no reason to fall
2. That lady's boobs aren't small which is why they aren't firm.
What is your confusion?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past by jasmines(f): 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
td2tnkstr:

All these pix were those that came up when i searched. Funny enough, all the other tribes pix were uploaded to the internet by people of their own tribe except the yoruba pix. I even left out the worse ones of your tribe to avoid the thread being derailed but still you are talking. If your tribe women were prettier than the rest,would you have a problem with the thread? Stop this jealousy and hatred. Like i said you're free to upload the good pix of your kinsmen you think i omitted.

I'm sure you're Yoruba. Cus if you aren't, you won't post these pictures of other tribes. Plus there's nothing to prove that the pictures are actually of the captioned tribes. If u didn't have better pictures, why create a thread to start with? Petty things like these breed contempt.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. / Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.