Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) (52151 Views)

My Girlfriend Wanting It Rough And Bitchy / Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by ogene144(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
AccessME:
i have been looking 4 a rich man daughter to befriend but all to no avail

I Know I am poor but why can't my heart desire be granted this way?

Why have I been so unfortunate to meet one?
bro calm down ur location matters go lekki,vi,banana island no be oshodi were u go meet mickeyfwosh omo shakushaku...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by MissJoy29(f): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
lexy2014:
buy me carton of indomie, my beverage&cream have finished, will u take of me, today's my birthday were are u taking me, my mother needs recharge card, u don't take me out....and so on and so forth kind of ladies
Sometimes I wonder if these kind of ladies truly exist or you guys are just exaggerating..

Anyway, you need to change your taste in ladies perhaps. I'm not talking about girls. Take note
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Afobear: 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:

not really,,though not social. ..I hate that thing called ps..

I will break it and burn it
that day I beat the rainbows unto your face ...yes can me names but I will so panel beat you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by mastermaestro(m): 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
MissJoy29:

Are you for real? What kind of ladies have you all been meeting?

Bush kind.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
kings11ng:

qui(we)? what is this? a French class? anyways ladies that Normally do this are very very rare
They're not rare at all
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Slaye: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
King990:

Bro forgive this girl na, this ena matter don too take time grin grin

Lol bet why she they comment Nonsense

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by SouthSouth1914: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
Pat081:
lol every member of her family will pay 4it , her pastor sef will nt b let out after dat she will still go home to learn one or two more lessons 4rm her mother

I swear!! Nothing can come between me and my PS4..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by kelvinklein219(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:
stupid
.if I ever catch my husby playing this rubbish,I will burn it..
Winchi, I would play it and nothing will happen..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by lordraiden(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
Asowari:
grin thank u wish me luck
best of luck man.... I will be behind incase you need assistance... I can't leave you into this mission alone... Don't forget the ring cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by kingcalipha(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
[quote author=sekxyqueen post=65150873]stupid
.if I ever catch my husby playing this rubbish,I will burn it..[You say What!?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
lordraiden:
best of luck man.... I will be behind incase you need assistance... I can't leave you into this mission alone... Don't forget the ring cool
noted grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by MissJoy29(f): 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
mastermaestro:

Bush kind.
Lol...bush kind? That's new. Explain more please.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by MissJoy29(f): 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
trustyshoess:

They're not rare at all
Please tell them
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by 9tailskid: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:
stupid .if I ever catch my husby playing this rubbish,I will burn it..
O di egwu! Mechie gi onu ebe ahu biko... No be only burn...
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Dreydoe(m): 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:
stupid
Get ready to go back to ur father's house. Lia lia

Kolewerk
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by lexy2014: 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
MissJoy29:

Sometimes I wonder if these kind of ladies truly exist or you guys are just exaggerating..

Anyway, you need to change your taste in ladies perhaps. I'm not talking about girls. Take note
dem no de write am 4d girls head.its not easy being a man.Dem no de write am 4 head. In d meantime, am changing my taste 2u
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by peacockremi(m): 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:
if u do that with I will make sure u get to general hospital that day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by mastermaestro(m): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol...bush kind? That's new. Explain more please.

It's the selfish, self-centered, crude-mannered, feeding-bottle kind. I hope I don't sound too hard and offensive. grin grin Pardon me for trying to be very explicit. grin grin How's your weekend going? And I hope you are the gift-giving, selfless kind.

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by MissJoy29(f): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
lexy2014:
dem no de write am 4d girls head.its not easy being a man.Dem no de write am 4 head. In d meantime, am changing my taste 2u
Hmmmm...it's baffling to hear they actually exist. I always think about that

So, the solution....change your mentality and taste in women
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Pat081: 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
SouthSouth1914:

I swear!! Nothing can come between me and my PS4..
abi now some guys re happy wit PS den drinking beer
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by bencarson007(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:

shut up..play boy,,that's what makes some men so lazy to forget their duties as husby..

nonsense , ,I won't tolerate stupidity in my house.

Go create your own man o...
Break my PS, just tear the marriage certificate and waka from my house!

Do you prefer he plays woman-station or starts being a drunk?

And who told you PS is for irresponsible people...

You are not social and he uses PS to console himself and you still go break am...

You go pack... No joke
I cant marry an anti-social woman
I refuse to play woman-station
Madam, give it a rest

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by MissJoy29(f): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
mastermaestro:

It's the selfish, self-centered, crude-mannered, feeding-bottle kind. I hope I don't sound too hard and offensive. grin grin Pardon me for trying to be very explicit. grin grin How's your weekend going? And I hope you are the gift-giving, selfless kind.
Hmmmm....seriously? Sometimes I wonder if I'm an alien.

Not to worry. It's good to be open & say your mind. Be honest, how exactly do you guys feel when you come across such ladies?

My weekend is going on well, thank you. Yours?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:
stupid .if I ever catch my husby playing this rubbish,I will burn it..
simple i will burn our marriage certificate either u buy new one or pack ur wahala go ur papa house
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by icebird25(m): 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
[quote author=sekxyqueen post=65150873]stupid
.if I ever catch my husby playing this rubbish,I will burn it..[/quote.

If am ur husband, I will burn you alive
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:
u are not marriageable madam its not something we need to use ifa to know that
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by bencarson007(m): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
pawshjai:
if not dah m a gurl lik u...i wud hv sent u a heavy knock on ur head....ps is bae...wu U epp..awon antisocial, boring nd saddist gf oshi...gerrarahea bf i kick ur butt..idiat

Can I marry you now?
You just knock the wind our of this useless anti-social slowpoke!
Would she prefer us guys playing woman-station?
PS is bae
But you are a queen!
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by davillian(m): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:

My elder bro did this to me and I broke his head with a thick wood.
When you brake a gamers console expect anything to happen even death.
My advice don't try it you may lose a tooth. grin grin grin or even ur marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by mastermaestro(m): 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
MissJoy29:

Hmmmm....seriously? Sometimes I wonder if I'm an alien.

Not to worry. It's good to be open & say your mind. Be honest, how exactly do you guys feel when you come across such ladies?

My weekend is going on well, thank you. Yours?

Well I am very choosy and mindful when making a choice in this regard. Frankly, I would not spend a whole lot of time with such a person. I come from a background of love, sharing, kindness and mutual respect. So it would be impossible for me to live with a self-centered lady. If I accidentally ended up in a relationship with such a lady, I will break up with her as soon as possible. I am sorry I do not have time and power to start changing people here and there. From a distance I could try to mould people, but not in a love relationship. It's a top-mountain task all together.

You sound a bit chatty and outgoing. What would you do with that kind of a guy?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by teflonjake(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:
stupid

As in you hope to get married?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by marvin904(m): 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
MissJoy29:

Hmmmm...it's baffling to hear they actually exist. I always think about that

So, the solution....change your mentality and taste in women

girl's like that do exist..
my ex is a leaving testimony that chick have never given me one naira for over 1 year plus we dated.if I told is only hundred naira card she sent me for me to call someone to pay for my t fare and that was the day I got stuck at work cause company bus left me and I didn't have anything on me..
my dear they exist
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by marvin904(m): 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
that wife is are bae.. buh it's gonna rock if she can play too..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policeman Gets Stuck In Married Woman During Illicit Sex / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.