Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) (52123 Views)

My Girlfriend Wanting It Rough And Bitchy / Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by MissJoy29(f): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
marvin904:

that's naija girls for ya..majority of them sha
Yeah...I guess.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by MissJoy29(f): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
Xisnin:

My comments was indirectly aimed at the women bashers on this thread. I have personally observed that many active Nairalanders
on romance section are JAMB candidates, so are their girlfriends, you can only understand their toxic comments if you place
it in context of them being largely immature.

Lol...ok I get you now. grin
You are so right though.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by addictiv(m): 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
That's the kind of woman I would love to be with. Btw studies have shown that kids who play computer and video games are smarter and better at solving problems than kids who don't.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
youngbelieve:

Ha!! Break de TV ke!!
if i can allow my wife to watch telemundo or zee world, then why can't she allow me to play my ps4 in peace?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
sekxyqueen:
not really,,though not social. ..I hate that thing called ps..
I will break it and burn it
There is a 95% probability that your sons will hate you
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by lexy2014: 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

That would be good for you....trust me cool
Really? Are u serious? So we can get 2geda?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by ugolinze123(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
josh123:
WTF how did u knw,i need to fucck a pusssy so bad
OMG you killed it menn....nice reply
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Kotodoctor: 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
sekxyqueen:

shut up..play boy,,that's what makes some men so lazy to forget their duties as husby..

nonsense , ,I won't tolerate stupidity in my house.

Control freak. Your house or our...olodo wife weh no take correction. Will end up competition outside.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by MissJoy29(f): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
lexy2014:
Really? Are u serious? So we can get 2geda?
That's not what I meant dear
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by ifrosh: 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
sekxyqueen:
stupid
.if I ever catch my husby playing this rubbish,I will burn it..

Am very sure u self cant reply quote again....ur life hs been officialy destroyed....Mans not hot....forget mans dey hot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Fourwinds: 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
sekxyqueen:

shut up..play boy,,that's what makes some men so lazy to forget their duties as husby..

nonsense , ,I won't tolerate stupidity in my house.

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Emirhustler: 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2018

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by lexy2014: 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

That's not what I meant dear
what did mean, dear?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
benzene00:
Don't be deceived dude

She's only investing in you.

Before the end of this year you would have spent half if not all of your monthly salary on her head
Na wah for you guys. If girls don't spend you complain they have nothing to offer, and if they spend you criticize and say it's "Investment". Haba

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by youngbelieve(f): 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
if i can allow my wife to watch telemundo or zee world, then why can't she allow me to play my ps4 in peace?

Sweety pls play ur ps4 ooo...am sure de lady dat said it was jus joking.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 19, 2018
sekxyqueen:
stupid
Easy. Do you make up? Do you gossip? Do they make you happy? PS and football entirely makes us happy too
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Dracarys(m): 12:34am On Feb 19, 2018
Free advice, don't try it. If you do, be ready for WW3.
sekxyqueen:
stupid
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:49am On Feb 19, 2018
youngbelieve:

thanks 4 letting me know that it was jst a joke.. grin
youngbelieve:

thanks 4 letting me know that it was jst a joke..
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 19, 2018
trustyshoess:

You're talking as if it's rare. Nigerian men just like to slander women. We do this all the time
pls calm down cheesy.i am just saying that guys are so used to their girlfriends demanding frm them that it becomes a novelty when a naija lady uses her own initiative in buying a gift for her man.well if u able to do this for ur guy kudos to u wink. Lalas247 i can bet with my last naira that you will be able to do this for ur man wink.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 19, 2018
MissJoy29:

Are you for real? What kind of ladies have you all been meeting?
if u can do such for ur boyfriend its good.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by MissJoy29(f): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
lefulefu:

if u can do such for ur boyfriend its good.
grin grin grin.
But seriously, what's the big deal about giving something out to A HUSBAND. A husband o.
More things than this are done for a boyfriend. How much more a husband
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by banre(m): 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
sekxyqueen:
stupid
NAWA O
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
MissJoy29:

grin grin grin.
But seriously, what's the big deal about giving something out to A HUSBAND. A husband o.
More things than this are done for a boyfriend. How much more a husband
outside Nigeria it ain't a big dealcheesy but in Nigeria its more than a big dealcheesy. You know some ladies in Nigeria are just self centered. Their own is buy this for me.give me dat ,i need this money as soon as possible and bla blahcheesy.they are not interested in the well being of their best halfcheesy. So when u have a lady who takes the time to buy something for her man then such a lady truly has the interest of his man at heart.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by MissJoy29(f): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
lefulefu:
outside Nigeria it ain't a big dealcheesy but in Nigeria its more than a big dealcheesy. You know some ladies in Nigeria are just self centered. Their own is buy this for me.give me dat ,i need this money as soon as possible and bla blahcheesy.they are not interested in the well being of their best halfcheesy. So when u have a lady who takes the time to buy something for her man then such a lady truly has the interest of his man at heart.
Hmmmm...I must be meeting the wrong set of guys then
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
MissJoy29:

Hmmmm...I must be meeting the wrong set of guys then
u meeting d wrong set of guys? ..kilode? cheesy. Ur man no dey gree buy somethin 4 u on ur special days?....i do know for a fact that the average naija guy is always ready to buy gifts for the girl he really likes on her special days.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by obentenyson(m): 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Ur house? Come again grin
na this kyn babes dey chop beating pas.. Leave the mumu girl... She think sey na her papa house be her husband house
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by obentenyson(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
cyprus000:

C'mon! Save us the visceral indignant ballyhoo.

Nigerian women who do such are infinitesimally miniscule, So, why the tumultuous quibble.
mr man you are a fubufufrakpakpa.. Abeg pack well... Your head don dey leak
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by bobbygkmc(m): 12:40am On Feb 20, 2018
Lol. Why would you burn something that's entertaining your husband? There are games on it that'll get you hooked too.
Besides, I doubt you'll want to burn even the x key on the pad if you knew its worth.
sekxyqueen:
stupid
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by MissJoy29(f): 7:04am On Feb 20, 2018
lefulefu:
u meeting d wrong set of guys? ..kilode? cheesy. Ur man no dey gree buy somethin 4 u on ur special days?....i do know for a fact that the average naija guy is always ready to buy gifts for the girl he really likes on her special days.
Hmmmm....are you sure? Then I need to go look for them. Cos they have been eluding me. grin
Anyway, that's not the area I mean o. Meeting the wrong set of guys as regards having a guy who appreciates when a lady goes out of her way to do some stuffs for them.

In other words, most of you here complaining that Nigerian ladies don't help out their men, still will take any one of them for granted when you come across them. Most Nigerian men are wired to NOT appreciate good things even as they complain a lot. This is fact
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by pawshjai(f): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
bencarson007:

Can I marry you now?
You just knock the wind our of this useless anti-social slowpoke!
Would she prefer us guys playing woman-station?
PS is bae
But you are a queen!
lol...dnt mind her jare...i love ps...play it alot wuf my cousinx...supercool
..will geh one for i nd my future hubby cool
bencarson007:

Can I marry you now?
You just knock the wind our of this useless anti-social slowpoke!
Would she prefer us guys playing woman-station?
PS is bae
But you are a queen!
lol...dnt mind her jare...i love ps...play it alot wuf my cousinx...supercool
..will geh one for i nd my future hubby
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Lalas247(f): 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
lefulefu:

pls calm down cheesy.i am just saying that guys are so used to their girlfriends demanding frm them that it becomes a novelty when a naija lady uses her own initiative in buying a gift for her man.well if u able to do this for ur guy kudos to u wink. Lalas247 i can bet with my last naira that you will be able to do this for ur man wink.
sure bet sir
good evening . how are you
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lalas247:

sure bet sir
good evening . how are you
oh i am fine my dear.hope everything is jiving cool with u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.