Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (25697 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by franchasng: 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
Acidosis:

Why do I have a feeling you would consider a toilet cleaner in Canada or UK?

@OP, I can marry anyone for who they're, not by the nature of their profession. As far as you're bringing something to the table (I mean trustworthiness, loyalty, time, affection, etc.), and you're not constituting personal or community nuisance in the process...

As far as you do not let your job define who you are, you're my type. Don't come and be arguing with me in the house because you're a Lawyer. No revealing sluty dresses because your boss wants you to dress to kill your clients. No low self esteem because you don't have a degree and earn very low. As far as you're the one defining your job, taking total control of your job, willing to exit or quit at any damn time to make yourself and family happy without apology, then you're my type.
nice one smiley
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by franchasng: 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
kristowfa:
I can't marry a mortuary attendant
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by franchasng: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
Tracypacy:
Nairaland boys, only got dicks to offer.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by tosyne2much(m): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Bloggers need her type to keep the headlines on Domestic Violence rolling.

She is glad to be walking into punches in near future.

Like I always say, feminists move one step forward; fellow ladies move them three steps backward.

What annoys me most with these radical feminists is that they always want to have the whole world under their feet.. I see that one comments begin shake my head
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Maxvasia(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
1 Nurse

2. Banker

I am a Medical Doctor
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by biacan(f): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Stycon:

Hey dear,

Why bankers? And by bankers, are investment bankers inclusive?

I wanna be sure about my chances with tongue
Funny because they earn peanut as a take home embarassed and I can't deal with it biko cheesy

Not at all investment bankers are welcome but must be mature cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, you are really confusing yourself here . One does not have to pick the the extremes. grin.
Here is it...

You don't like a sissy grin, a 'yes man' angry or a weakling embarassed

The assertive and confident dude is also labelled cocky and chauvinistic by same ladies though they give him all their loyalty grin

I pity sissy boys
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
D tin is most of our ladies tend 2 choose alot wen it comes 2 wot d guy does 4 a living
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by franchasng: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
nawtibownie:
Dating a mobile Nigerian police/corporal and Lastma official is a big NOO.
hehe cheesy cheesy
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, the changing part would never happen not even for my grand children cheesy. The toning down part seems to be working ok though, maybe I'm getting old grin or ndinomntu who knows how to handle me. I hear you , although I'm not as remorseful. I would rather end up alone than change .

Sorry, I didn't see this tongue

LMFAO. Wow. No, I didn't mean change for people but recognizing & correct your flaws to be a better version of yourself or WTF they call it.

1 Like

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Lionessza(f): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Here is it...

You don't like a sissy grin, a 'yes man' angry or a weakling embarassed

The assertive and confident dude is also labelled cocky and chauvinistic by same ladies though they give him all their loyalty grin

I pity sissy boys

Lol. dude like I said before , everyone has a preference. So don't pity the soft dudes , there are ladies out there who appreciate them , I'm just not one of them grin.

1 Like

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Lionessza(f): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Sorry, I didn't see this tongue

LMFAO. Wow. No, I didn't mean change for people but recognizing & correct your flaws to be a better version of yourself or WTF they call it.

Lol, I get you . I doubt I would be able to do that grin I'm long gone . Goodluck to you lol.

1 Like

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Stycon(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
biacan:

Not at all investment bankers are welcome but must be mature cheesy

Fair enough. cool

What line of profession are you, if I may ask
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
Xinjin:

You are the hustler here looking for already made men. Private sector ko permanent sector ni.
Why do you men always get offended. As a man, it’s your job to be the sole provider right?

1 Like

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
adaksbullet:
sweer in ur live na say u are no go 1759, NEPA, signsion, chopriite too carried babe angry angry angry

Alagbere oshi angry angry angry

All the gilrs that u haved bangeds on ur life, his she ur gf alone? angry angry angry angry

Guy, wetin na?? grin grin

Ah never enter those places wey you dey mention before sef... angry
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, I get you . I doubt I would be able to do that grin I'm long gone . Goodluck to you lol.

Lol, you need Jesus.
Change is good, Lioness. Yazi, for some time I was very touchy & would actually make myself miserable. But now that I'm not personalizing things as much, I can go a full day without feeling like yanking my own hair by the roots. It feels good tongue

1 Like

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by smellingmenses: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, I don't think I have much of a problem with a nurse but the thought of my man doing " nurse things" kinda makes him seem " weak" and once ndikubone as weak then .................

Lol, I hear you though. I would also go for u tsotsi myself but not ezi " hustlers on street corners" , I find the likes of " jack mabaso " a turn on. You know , the ones abakwi suits with formal businesses as fronts tongue grin. It takes brains, self control , class, power to be that kind , plus they usually have this intense and dangerous love for abantu babo grin.

nah one like Mrekza will be your perfect fit. while xhosanostra will be more like the no self-esteem Sphe Moroka ...
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by kayusbrown(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Never say never! Used to brag I can never marry a nurse cos of the promiscuity and callousness stereotype. Same with teachers cos of the general belief they are lazy. I however realised, as I grew in wisdom, that it is the personality you are dealing with that matters. That said.

As an Engineer however, I may find it difficult settling down with a fellow Engineer if the nature of her work is as demanding as mine. Can't have a shattered home cos of money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
smellingmenses:

nah one like Mrekza will be your perfect fit. while xhosanostra will be more like the no self-esteem Sphe Moroka ...

Good to know.

1 Like

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Lionessza(f): 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, you need Jesus.
Change is good, Lioness. Yazi, for some time I was very touchy & would actually make myself miserable. But now that I'm not personalizing things as much, I can go a full day without feeling like yanking my own hair by the roots. It feels good tongue

Lol. I feel you girl , but as for me , I can only compromise when it comes to things I see are kinda over the top that would threaten peace . Anyways , I hardly get into that mode, I really have to be pushed hard to visit that other world of mine grin.

1 Like

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by pawshjai(f): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
nufin cn mk me date or marry a guy workin in d force...i jes cnt...i actuali brokeup wif an ex wen he told he decided to join d army...i cnt stp him its his decision nd ambition...buh i cnt continue...naaaaaah
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by smellingmenses: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
nice
XhosaNostra:

Good to know.
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by adaksbullet: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
McBrooklyn:

Guy, wetin na?? grin grin

Ah never enter those places wey you dey mention before sef... angry

lieds undecided undecided
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Tracypacy(f): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lexusgs430:

I am a typical Nigerian.... And you know what they say about Nigerian's and books?

1 Like

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol. I feel you girl , but as for me , I can only compromise when it comes to things I see are kinda over the top that would threaten peace . Anyways , I hardly get into that mode, I really have to be pushed hard to visit that other world of mine grin.

Lol, I see. Perhaps that's the difference then. It didn't take much for me to pull out the claws & wanting to leave the mark of Zorro on people. LMAO. I think I'm adulting tongue

1 Like

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by biacan(f): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Stycon:

Fair enough. cool
What line of profession are you, if I may ask
Environmental cool
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Lionessza(f): 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I see. Perhaps that's the difference then. It didn't take much for me to pull out the claws & wanting to leave the mark of Zorro on people. LMAO. I think I'm adulting tongue

LMFAO @ the mark zorro. It's good adulting , but I doubt the spirit of Xena would totally leave ya grin. grin. But suppressing it will suffice grin.

1 Like

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Ishilove: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
Tracypacy:
I thought to myself. What Occupation would stop you from dating or marrying Someone?
Mortuary attendant. I just can't deal
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO @ the mark zorro. It's good adulting , but I doubt the spirit of Xena would totally leave ya grin. grin. But suppressing it will suffice grin.

I don't think I'm suppressing my emotions lol. I'm simply getting closer to my CHI grin

How's that other girl doing after the talk?

1 Like

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Lionessza(f): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't think I'm suppressing my emotions lol. I'm simply getting closer to my CHI grin

How's that other girl doing after the talk?

LMFAO, I hear you.

She seems to have listened shame , but kinda avoids us now. But I understand, noba she is still recovering from the words of the wise grin they were quiet brutal after all.

1 Like

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, I hear you.

She seems to have listened shame , but kinda avoids us now. But I understand, noba she is still recovering from the words of the wise grin they were quiet brutal after all.

Kikikiki. That's good news.

1 Like

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
i wouldn't date anyone in the transport sector, bus/keke/bike/taxi and maybe uber drivers, no police, lastma, or soldier, because they are prone to violence and risky behaviors on a whole.
no body in the lower tiers of the hospitality sector, male nurses,, security, doorman, bouncer, bartender, waiter, the only exception i will make is for chefs. no lawyer, and no doctor for personal reasons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife / Can You Marry An Illiterate? / Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.