Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (25740 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
adaksbullet:
Oya come make we go grin grin

Lol... Come arrange babes gimme instead na... cheesy
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by MrBottle: 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
caboltx:

Don't mind them joor, some of them don't know the difference between an auxiliary nurse/ health assistant and a registered nurse
It is quite baffling. 15,000 naira? Still speechless though. I think it is their ignorance that is making all this erroneous assumptions.

1 Like

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Stycon(m): 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
biacan:
Always take his advice seriously because such people are rear to come by.....

Yeah. Thanks

I'll love to read the book......but can I get it online

I have soft copy of both books. If you wouldn't mind.

I'll reply your mail with the e-books, if that's cool by you. And alternatively, you can check pdfdrive.com to see if the books are there
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by biacan(f): 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Stycon:

Yeah. Thanks

I have soft copy of both books. If you wouldn't mind, do send me a mail to Stephen dot stycon at gmail dot com.

Kindly let me know when you see this post "Cos I wanna remove my email address

I'll reply your mail with the e-books, if that's cool by you. And alternatively, you can check pdfdrive.com to see if the books are there
I just did that cool
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Stycon(m): 12:13am On Feb 21, 2018
biacan:
I just did that cool

Okay.

Kindly edit my email address off your last post in which you quoted me. Thank you.
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by SavoG(f): 1:18am On Feb 21, 2018
litaninja:
Those against male nurses....thinking they're gay and all that are the perfect example of why "Bad boys" will continue to get the best chics.
I'd imagine a Male nurse will be able to show the amount of affection and caring that most females constantly claim they want.
Yet, we can see clearly here that females dont want that. Females want Bad Boys!!

Am dating a male nurse and believe me it's wonderful. They are caring and hard-working. And they "know it all".

2 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by hinograce: 2:55am On Feb 21, 2018
If I am a hangsman will u marry me?
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Blackhawk04: 3:58am On Feb 21, 2018
A pastor grin

2 Likes

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Lionessza(f): 6:50am On Feb 21, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
define formal business
spare part seller nko

Go and look it up.

Spare parts traders ( hustlers) , a big no for me.
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Lionessza(f): 6:51am On Feb 21, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
toilet cleaners make siix figures o

Good for them , but still wouldn't go for one .
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:52am On Feb 21, 2018
Lionessza:

Good for them , but still wouldn't go for one .
yeah....right
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:53am On Feb 21, 2018
Lionessza:

Go and look it up.

Spare parts traders ( hustlers) , a big no for me.
k
so only moneybags
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Lionessza(f): 6:54am On Feb 21, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
yeah....right

Yeah right , what ?
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Lionessza(f): 6:55am On Feb 21, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
k
so only moneybags

What do you mean ?
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by adaksbullet: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2018
biacan:
lol cheesy
Biafra mine love kiss kiss kiss

Are u sleep well?
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by biacan(f): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2018
adaksbullet:
Biafra mine love kiss kiss kiss

Are u sleep well?
I'm blushing already cheesy

Slept like a baby kiss you?
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by adaksbullet: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2018
biacan:
I'm blushing already cheesy

Slept like a baby kiss you?
I'm already brush mine teethes, while are u jus brush? undecided

I'm sleep like a adult I I'm o angry

1 Like

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by biacan(f): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2018
adaksbullet:
I'm already brush mine teethes, while are u jus brush? undecided

I'm sleep like a adult I I'm o angry
Please don't try to complicate things for me this morning cheesy
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by kayusbrown(m): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i wouldn't date anyone in the transport sector, bus/keke/bike/taxi and maybe uber drivers, no police, lastma, or soldier, because they are prone to violence and risky behaviors on a whole.
no body in the lower tiers of the hospitality sector, male nurses,, security, doorman, bouncer, bartender, waiter, the only exception i will make is for chefs. no lawyer, and no doctor for personal reasons
That's a large group you just screened out. Engineers nko?
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by kayusbrown(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2018
Blackhawk04:
A pastor grin
grin Never imagined that really. Marrying a full-time cleric when you are not ready to follow same path can be prison-like.
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by wordbank(m): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2018
biacan:
I can't get married to someone that earn less than 100k shocked tell me where are starting from
And u wan chop more than 100k
Fear God
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by kingasap(m): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2018
litaninja:
Those against male nurses....thinking they're gay and all that are the perfect example of why "Bad boys" will continue to get the best chics.
I'd imagine a Male nurse will be able to show the amount of affection and caring that most females constantly claim they want.
Yet, we can see clearly here that females dont want that. Females want Bad Boys!!

Well I'm opportune to know a couple of male nurses and I've seen the "good boys" and the "bad boys" and both get a considerable amount of attention from females. in essence the profession doesn't necessarily make you a push over or less of a man

1 Like

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 21, 2018
kayusbrown:

That's a large group you just screened out. Engineers nko?
Engineer is a very vague word, even artisans call tgemselves engineers
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by Tracypacy(f): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ishilove:

Mortuary attendant. I just can't deal
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by adaksbullet: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2018
biacan:
Please don't try to complicate things for me this morning cheesy
while we I compliticated you these morning?

Am hoped ur days his number? cool
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by kayusbrown(m): 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Engineer is a very vague word, even artisans call tgemselves engineers

Engineers are the registered and recognised professionals involved in research, design, construction, operation and maintenance of machines, systems and structures. There are cadres in the Engineering profession. On top of the food chain in the family are the professionals that are exclusively allowed to use the title 'Engineer' legally. Following are the Technologists, Technicians, Craftsmen and Artisans, with their exclusive legally recognised titles. All professionals in the cadres are actually practicing engineering in the broad sense of it and can actually call themselves Engineers. To differentiate roles and avoid confusion however, the title 'Engineer' is reserved for the cadre saddled with the highest responsibility in any Engineering project.

If there is a need to produce a mobile phone for example, the 'Engineer' is responsible for the design (detail plan, component selection, how components are interconnected, prototype or simulation etc.) usually leading to the production of a blueprint for the production of the mobile phone. He may participate at supervisory level (in coordination with the Technologist) in the actual construction process of the phone but those who carry out the actual construction are the Technicians, Craftsmen and Artisans.

The title 'Engineer' sounds noble like 'Doctor', 'Barrister' etc. So just like a paralegal will not mind if addressed as Barrister, an artisan will gladly answer when called an Engineer by someone who doesn't know the difference. Then those in the lower cadre often fondly call themselves 'Engineers' as they aspire to become one ultimately by climbing to the top of the food chain.

Engineers often work for longer hours, may travel regularly locally and overseas, attend series of meetings and often work under pressure.

1 Like

Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by tosyne2much(m): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Simpubozz:
tosyn I no like am o, Chelsea will never fall �
How market baba? cheesy tongue
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by biacan(f): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
adaksbullet:
while we I compliticated you these morning?

Am hoped ur days his number? cool
Don't get you
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by adaksbullet: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
biacan:
Don't get you
am mean how his ur day go on? cool
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lionessza:

What do you mean ?
that you can marry
Re: What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? by biacan(f): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
adaksbullet:
am mean how his ur day go on? cool
I'm fine cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Saw The Biggest Penis Ever On A Mad Man Yesterday In Benin / South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- / What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.