Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,273 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back (36474 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by tosyne2much(m): 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
This OP sef dey use style vex me
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
Mugu thank your stars you left her at her lodge. Else, na once your eye go pain you.
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by akiOYIBO: 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
mudiana:
Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy
So admin won't let anyone comment on this thread. But when it concerns other religion, they don't restrict. Shame on you guys... Islamization of Nigeria has started in Naira land too.

More than 50% of nairalanders are christians. The Islamization in Nairaland started not today. I think one day we will have to boycott Nairaland.
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by EternalTruth: 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

You can help her in getting a new phone if you have more than enough cheesy

There's nothing there

She's over demanding doesn't mean she's not a nice girl or she doesn't have good characters

Asking for money might just be her weak point
shut up. Shameless gold digger

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Ekugbeh(m): 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Op take it easy with the lies... Hsbaa_
is it ur lie? Ahn ahn...
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 22, 2018
Pharaoh001:
some men are just too stingy... while some manages and camouflage as if they're very Ok undecided
I can't blame her thou, but she's over-demandingsad

So what are you saying in essence?

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Akinbahm(m): 12:03am On Feb 22, 2018
Pharaoh001:

that's ok....... you've probably be a victim too....

i'm sorry...
You sounded like one of them and besides I give out things to girls am dating based on my terms and condition so if the condition don't suit them I rest her and go into transfer market to sign new striker am not arsene who keep dead players into team for years winks..

4 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by akiOYIBO: 12:08am On Feb 22, 2018
akiOYIBO:
I would be a vast and immense idiot to even hand her over the N1500 recharge card. If just me on earth women will perish and die of hunger. Nonsense selfish set of creatures!!
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:14am On Feb 22, 2018
If a girl doesn't have feelings for you be ready to take any annoying bullshit like give me this or that... wink

The ones that are patient or slow to ask will recoup all lost grounds when they are firmly in-charge grin

If your the type that have coins and can give willingly, you'll sure be the best boo. kiss

In summary, all girls like money and gifts just depend on the style or pattern employed. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by vivienD: 12:17am On Feb 22, 2018
theapeman:
why date those pigs called naija women? undecided

Apart from their smelly yansh, what can a woman offer in a relationship? And why do guys still behaving like imbec1le giving those apes money and attention undecided

Is ur mother not part of naija women i guess ur mum also v nothing to offer to ur dad apart from her smelly yansh..u r a big definition of the word"FOOL"

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Dramadiddy(m): 12:27am On Feb 22, 2018
I bet OP is a futo student.. @ diamond Bank lol

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Kfed4ril(m): 12:29am On Feb 22, 2018
ItzChinnex:
So I stopped replying her messages on WhatsApp because she was too over demanding.

I once met this Girl in the room of my guy when she came to charge her only God knows what, then I fell partially in love with her. I collected her number and I started courting her on WhatsApp which she consented.

In the space of 1weeks, she demanded for airtime which I innocently sent her an amount of N1500. I believed we where flowing not until she asked again in a space of 5days, not that I hadn't the cash to send but I was just trying to use my common sense by telling her I will send but not immediately.

It was during this time I had a rethought about this and stop replying her messages on WhatsApp. We didn't communicate for about 2 months not until yesterday, she called me and said that she was angry with me for not contacting her for a long time. She said I should come to her hostel to see her.

I decided going to the hostel because I had in mind that after I see her, I will go to my guy's lodge around that area.

Before i reached her hostel, i branched to a bank around my area but the crowd was enormous, I had to see her like that because I can't wait.
When I reached her hostel, i entered, she was on bum-short. She was like, where is my Valentine gift, I told her when I would be going home, we will branch to the bank, that I had no cash right there with me.
Her mood suddenly became gloomy but she didn't wanted making it oblivious.
She asked if I would eat, I said no, she started using indirect means to make sure i lavish on her. Our conversion was like

She: My phone is really bad
Me: oh, really?
She: yea.. It's a techno phone
Me: oh, nice phone.
She: but I can't use it because it's bad, I need a new phone
Me: No response*
She: you can get it for me as a Val gift.
Me: lol.. Yeah sure.
She: please let go to the bank now, Diamond bank is very close
Me: The line is to much, I can't stand under the sun
She: You will wait here, I will go for you
Me: C'mon I can't give you my Atm
She: OK, you have Mobile App right? Please transfer some money for me so I will buy the phone
Me: I don't have a Mobile App
She: OK.. What about your sim? I can transfer with your sim, hope you registered your acct with this sim?
Me: no, I didn't

I waiting for like 5min, and all she was talking was Money Money Money. I felt some uncomfortable And I told her to be ready That on Saturday, I will send her the money and even take her out. I Collected her account details and boom, off I go.
I think, today would be the very last day I would chat or even communicate her again.

Na Futo you dey?
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by SkinnyNigga: 1:53am On Feb 22, 2018
Hahahahahahaha..
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by talentedbankz: 2:19am On Feb 22, 2018
grin yahoo girll
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Benzeli: 3:28am On Feb 22, 2018
My brother u try wella she z a fucking gold digger

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Humility017(m): 5:25am On Feb 22, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

There's nothing there

She's over demanding doesn't mean she's not a nice girl or she doesn't have good characters

your comment made no sense...is OP her father?
only a spoilt girl shamelessly ask money from men in like manner...
if you're one....good you change your attitude.

OP even tried...someone like me won't even bother make any further move....I easily lost respect for women that demands fr money at the very early stage....

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by ItzChinnex(m): 5:26am On Feb 22, 2018
Kfed4ril:

Na Futo you dey?

Yes..Futo
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Gemc3(f): 5:33am On Feb 22, 2018
Your decision was a good one
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Kobicove(m): 5:40am On Feb 22, 2018
Liliyann:
Someone should please read and summarize to me,the epistle too long

He met a lady he fancied while visiting a friend of his.

His intention was to develop a long term relationship with the lady and for a while things were working according to plan.

However, while trying to put the relationship on firm footing he discovered that his love interest who by the way is a student was more interested in getting financial benefits from him.

This made him decide to call it quits with the relationship

That's the gist of the story

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 22, 2018
lol
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by jaychubi: 6:00am On Feb 22, 2018
ItzChinnex:
So I stopped replying her messages on WhatsApp because she was too over demanding.

I once met this Girl in the room of my guy when she came to charge her only God knows what, then I fell partially in love with her. I collected her number and I started courting her on WhatsApp which she consented.

In the space of 1weeks, she demanded for airtime which I innocently sent her an amount of N1500. I believed we where flowing not until she asked again in a space of 5days, not that I hadn't the cash to send but I was just trying to use my common sense by telling her I will send but not immediately.

It was during this time I had a rethought about this and stop replying her messages on WhatsApp. We didn't communicate for about 2 months not until yesterday, she called me and said that she was angry with me for not contacting her for a long time. She said I should come to her hostel to see her.

I decided going to the hostel because I had in mind that after I see her, I will go to my guy's lodge around that area.

Before i reached her hostel, i branched to a bank around my area but the crowd was enormous, I had to see her like that because I can't wait.
When I reached her hostel, i entered, she was on bum-short. She was like, where is my Valentine gift, I told her when I would be going home, we will branch to the bank, that I had no cash right there with me.
She asked if I would eat, I said no, she started using indirect means to make sure i lavish on her. Our conversion was like

She: OK, you have Mobile App right? Please transfer some money for me so I will buy the phone
She: OK.. What about your sim? I can transfer with your sim, hope you registered your acct with this sim?

I waiting for like 5min, and all she was talking was Money Money Money. I felt some uncomfortable And I told her to be ready That on Saturday, I will send her the money and even take her out. I Collected her account details and boom, off I go.
I think, today would be the very last day I would chat or even communicate her again.

Na olosho u wan use do girlfriend, she will drain n dump u

Just price her market, bang and move on & stop dulling urself she fit no pass 3k for nite self

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by brownhawk: 6:03am On Feb 22, 2018
phantonce:
Dating nowadays have now become a poverty alleviation Scheme.

I can relate to your story.
i have too many stories to tell grin I even endured one for a long time because of her fine face but I later gave up cos my account balance was suffering and body no be firewood

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by mudiana(m): 6:05am On Feb 22, 2018
Ariel20:

I thought I was the only one that noticed. Strange religion
I am sure the owner of nairaland Seun is a Muslim. Shame on the guy, him na buttlicker.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Olawale118(m): 6:10am On Feb 22, 2018
greatnaija01:
WHEN PEOPLE JUMP THE DUE ORDER OF DATING THIS IS WHAT THEY GET....

Did you not have a character specs u wanted to see in a lady before jumping into dating with her?
did you not start with friendship to know who she is as a friend before moving deeper as a partner?

we look left then look right then look left again before crossing the road BUT when it comes to relationship n emotions we JUMP in the midst of the express lane and hope it goes well. na wa o

hmmmm...wisdom
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Atlantia(f): 6:13am On Feb 22, 2018
Dramadiddy:
I bet OP is a futo student.. @ diamond Bank lol
I know right?! cheesy
That's the first thing that popped into my head when I read that part. grin
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by frozen70(f): 6:44am On Feb 22, 2018
ItzChinnex:

Avoid her like Ebola, she is desperate about money and things of life and am sure that's how she goes about looking for a man who will keep on funding her excess demand.
Hers is not love but money money money

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by dominique(f): 6:49am On Feb 22, 2018
If you have not blocked her on all forms of media by now, you are WRONG!
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:53am On Feb 22, 2018
donstan18:

Send OP the money for him to give her undecided

Can you imagine the rubbish she just wrote ?

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Amadaz(m): 7:00am On Feb 22, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

There's nothing there

i no know you and taribo west who defend pass...
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Raylight2(m): 7:02am On Feb 22, 2018
Liliyann:
Someone should please read and summarize to me,the epistle too long
not long. learn to read. it'll help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? / You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? / Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.