Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back (36478 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:22am On Feb 22, 2018
Kudoss!!! Brozzzz Run for ur life. That girl na one chance grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Atlantia(f): 9:22am On Feb 22, 2018
Dramadiddy:
.. will modify soon. expecting your message

Don't be mad if you have to wait a while before getting a message from me.

Do have a nice day. smiley
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Dramadiddy(m): 9:25am On Feb 22, 2018
Atlantia:

Don't be mad if you have to wait a while before getting a message from me.
Do have a nice day. smiley
can I take it off now?
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Atlantia(f): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2018
Dramadiddy:
can I take it off now?
Oh...Of course you can. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Xtopher123(m): 9:48am On Feb 22, 2018
donstan18:

Send OP the money for him to give her undecided

Bro your head dey there..
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by nonye6194: 9:51am On Feb 22, 2018
Liliyann:
Someone should please read and summarize to me,the epistle too long

in summary: he cannor come and kee himself.

you're welcome
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by drealnamdy(m): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2018
See the msg a girl I met on Facebook sent to me after ignoring me for days for not calling her and out of d blue skies ...this...

I didn't know how it is for you over there but I can understand if you don't have, I'm convocating next month and I'm trying to do alot of clearance which requires money, I'm done for this week but I have another to do next week, I'll appreciate if you support me, but if you don't have it's fine I'll understand (I'm trying to be careful cuz I don't want you to misunderstand me please) undecided

Now see d myopic logic she applied
1. She will pick up a fight for no reason and as usual play the victim card for u to apologise n feel sorry for wat u dnt even knw about..and then she pulls u in by drawing ur sympathy and making her request....

2. Thank God for education and knowledge.. She needs money for clearance..as if we didn't all graduate from a university..which clearance requires money for Christ sakes..

I wldnt blame the guys that said dating a naija girl is like poverty alleviation scheme cos all they think about is how to exploit you with nothing to offer but.....sex

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by GraGra247(m): 10:03am On Feb 22, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

You can help her in getting a new phone if you have more than enough cheesy

There's nothing there

She's over demanding doesn't mean she's not a nice girl or she doesn't have good characters

Asking for money might just be her weak point

Mumu, how many guys do you girls buy phone for.

If a guy asked you for sex on the first date, you will explode, but if a lady does something similar you bloody feminists will find a nice language to excuse her.

I dislike partiality and you ladies are good at it especially the feminists.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Rasheed02(m): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2018
udemejack:
you are even very patient to wait that long.........
When once i realise that a girl is materialistic,i dont need a soothsayer tell me to discard her.
A lady frequently demanding for money from me is a total turnoff for me.i dont have to think twice.
No matter how buoyant I am, materialistic ladies always piss me off. Some of them have no chill whatsoever, they start the billing from day one. It is so annoying. It is normal to spend on a lady one is dating or even keeping as a subordinate clause but when she now sees as an ATM, you gotta take to your heels, bruh!!Only ladies of class knows how to demand Reasonably. If na money you wan dey frap from me, kúkú tell me say na olosho you be at least we go fit arrange PAYG arrangement. Èwo ni corporate begging gan?

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2018
Nnaemiemax:

Even though we can't verify the correctness of the OP's story, this is just typical of how insensible some girls could be..

It's just shameful. undecided angry
Very. I can't imagine

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by ochefio: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2018
Bro, you took the best decision. I would do the same

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Maximus85(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2018
ItzChinnex:
So I stopped replying her messages on WhatsApp because she was too over demanding.

I once met this Girl in the room of my guy when she came to charge her only God knows what, then I fell partially in love with her. I collected her number and I started courting her on WhatsApp which she consented.

In the space of 1weeks, she demanded for airtime which I innocently sent her an amount of N1500. I believed we where flowing not until she asked again in a space of 5days, not that I hadn't the cash to send but I was just trying to use my common sense by telling her I will send but not immediately.

It was during this time I had a rethought about this and stop replying her messages on WhatsApp. We didn't communicate for about 2 months not until yesterday, she called me and said that she was angry with me for not contacting her for a long time. She said I should come to her hostel to see her.

I decided going to the hostel because I had in mind that after I see her, I will go to my guy's lodge around that area.

Before i reached her hostel, i branched to a bank around my area but the crowd was enormous, I had to see her like that because I can't wait.
When I reached her hostel, i entered, she was on bum-short. She was like, where is my Valentine gift, I told her when I would be going home, we will branch to the bank, that I had no cash right there with me.
Her mood suddenly became gloomy but she didn't wanted making it oblivious.
She asked if I would eat, I said no, she started using indirect means to make sure i lavish on her. Our conversion was like

She: My phone is really bad
Me: oh, really?
She: yea.. It's a techno phone
Me: oh, nice phone.
She: but I can't use it because it's bad, I need a new phone
Me: No response*
She: you can get it for me as a Val gift.
Me: lol.. Yeah sure.
She: please let go to the bank now, Diamond bank is very close
Me: The line is to much, I can't stand under the sun
She: You will wait here, I will go for you
Me: C'mon I can't give you my Atm
She: OK, you have Mobile App right? Please transfer some money for me so I will buy the phone
Me: I don't have a Mobile App
She: OK.. What about your sim? I can transfer with your sim, hope you registered your acct with this sim?
Me: no, I didn't

I waiting for like 5min, and all she was talking was Money Money Money. I felt some uncomfortable And I told her to be ready That on Saturday, I will send her the money and even take her out. I Collected her account details and boom, off I go.
I think, today would be the very last day I would chat or even communicate her again.

She was only digging gold on your land ooo. Go back to her narrr.
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by udemejack(m): 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Rasheed02:

No matter how buoyant I am, materialistic ladies always piss me off. Some of them have no chill whatsoever, they start the billing from day one. It is so annoying. It is normal to spend on a lady one is dating or even keeping as a subordinate clause but when she now sees as an ATM, you gotta take to your heels, bruh!!Only ladies of class knows how to demand Reasonably. If na money you wan dey frap from me, kúkú tell me say na olosho you be at least we go fit arrange PAYG arrangement. Èwo ni corporate begging gan?
the tin weak me aswear
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
Two Rules of Dating Bro...
1. DON'T you ever date a Student, NEVER!
2. Repeat Rule #1
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Snow87(m): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

There's nothing there

She's over demanding doesn't mean she's not a nice girl or she doesn't have good characters

for your mind ba. how many of u gals can buy ordinary tooth brush for a guy?
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Pharaoh001(f): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
IamZod:
So what are you saying in essence?
The guy might be forming being rich
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Pharaoh001(f): 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Akinbahm:

You sounded like one of them and besides I give out things to girls am dating based on my terms and condition so if the condition don't suit them I rest her and go into transfer market to sign new striker am not arsene who keep dead players into team for years winks..
Don't be pained
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by SHOCK7(m): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

There's nothing there

Stop that nonsense talk,girl is a little gold-digger, & is taking advantage of the guys kindness! In my experience Most female students behave like this!

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by SHOCK7(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

There's nothing there

Stop that nonsense talk,girl is a little gold-digger, & is taking advantage of the guys kindness! In my experience Most female students esp one's from average & struggling homes behave like this!
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Akinbahm(m): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2018
Pharaoh001:

Don't be pained
Laughing out Loud, Pained? am an die arsenal fan what do u(girls) wanna do that will gt me pained when Wenger has done the most. sorry If I don't reply ur next quote cause I have to walk away frm low I.Q being like u. tongue out

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by pedrilo: 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
Singin DAVIDO's
#shawty want a million dollar
she say make u wire wire
she turn u to undercover, MAGA!
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by pedrilo: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
Pharaoh001:
some men are just too stingy... while some manages and camouflage as if they're very Ok undecided
I can't blame her thou, but she's over-demandingsad

dnt live ur life bothering urself abt who is selfish and who is a giver, depend on no one but urself, work hard for ur money and acquire wateva u desire. those who bother themselves abt other people's pocket are very selfish too
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by pedrilo: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
mudiana:
I am sure the owner of nairaland Seun is a Muslim. Shame on the guy, him na buttlicker.
bootlicker
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by pedrilo: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
Holamscoh:

Nigeria girls are really hungry
they are just lazy. majority of them.
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by pedrilo: 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
yabas:

Dont be stupid, u cant read a few paragraphs? I have observed many dull girls here.
Exactly my point above, these are signs of laziness that leads to brokenness and begging just like the case op reported
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by dederocs(m): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Broke girls will always consent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? / Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.