Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back (36477 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Toktee(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

You can help her in getting a new phone if you have more than enough cheesy

There's nothing there

She's over demanding doesn't mean she's not a nice girl or she doesn't have good characters

Asking for money might just be her weak point
Then,is a very bad weak point,such a lady will dump your azz the moment you broke.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by kikayboss(m): 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
JamaicanLove:
But una done.f.uck sha.. we no hear that part o. Na when she done dey demand for phone, u want come dey carry epistle worry us for here.. go and fix your dilapidated relationship and leave us alone.
no be f. Uck?.... Abi make him sef ask for phone because dem do small nacking.... She no do am favor ooo... Nacking na enjoyment both ways... Na una suppose dey pay sef... Man go do dey sweat like bricklayer on top puna

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Freeman59: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
ItzChinnex:
So I stopped replying her messages on WhatsApp because she was too over demanding.

I once met this Girl in the room of my guy when she came to charge her only God knows what, then I fell partially in love with her. I collected her number and I started courting her on WhatsApp which she consented.

In the space of 1weeks, she demanded for airtime which I innocently sent her an amount of N1500. I believed we where flowing not until she asked again in a space of 5days, not that I hadn't the cash to send but I was just trying to use my common sense by telling her I will send but not immediately.

It was during this time I had a rethought about this and stop replying her messages on WhatsApp. We didn't communicate for about 2 months not until yesterday, she called me and said that she was angry with me for not contacting her for a long time. She said I should come to her hostel to see her.

I decided going to the hostel because I had in mind that after I see her, I will go to my guy's lodge around that area.

Before i reached her hostel, i branched to a bank around my area but the crowd was enormous, I had to see her like that because I can't wait.
When I reached her hostel, i entered, she was on bum-short. She was like, where is my Valentine gift, I told her when I would be going home, we will branch to the bank, that I had no cash right there with me.
Her mood suddenly became gloomy but she didn't wanted making it oblivious.
She asked if I would eat, I said no, she started using indirect means to make sure i lavish on her. Our conversion was like

She: My phone is really bad
Me: oh, really?
She: yea.. It's a techno phone
Me: oh, nice phone.
She: but I can't use it because it's bad, I need a new phone
Me: No response*
She: you can get it for me as a Val gift.
Me: lol.. Yeah sure.
She: please let go to the bank now, Diamond bank is very close
Me: The line is to much, I can't stand under the sun
She: You will wait here, I will go for you
Me: C'mon I can't give you my Atm
She: OK, you have Mobile App right? Please transfer some money for me so I will buy the phone
Me: I don't have a Mobile App
She: OK.. What about your sim? I can transfer with your sim, hope you registered your acct with this sim?
Me: no, I didn't

I waiting for like 5min, and all she was talking was Money Money Money. I felt some uncomfortable And I told her to be ready That on Saturday, I will send her the money and even take her out. I Collected her account details and boom, off I go.
I think, today would be the very last day I would chat or even communicate her again.

She's just after your money. Leave that girl, She doesn't even value you one bit.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by enonche85(m): 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bro, since she was direct in asking for money, u too ask her straight up when she's coming to spend the night at ur place?

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Freeman59: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

There's nothing there

She's over demanding doesn't mean she's not a nice girl or she doesn't have good characters

lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by piagetskinner(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
so we should boil pop corn for eventually seeing the need to use your common sense?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Eagba(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

There's nothing there

your sense is in tartar
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by jaxxy(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
AreaFada2:

Most girls without a job/decent job are not different from that girl. Some are just more coded.

They want the good things of life, but no means to afford it.
Guys are the easiest way out.

I have no problem with a gal asking money especially if Its genuine reason(many abuse this) bt sm gals have lost their sense of decency.
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by 3millionia: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
ukejejohnson:

Mmmmm Your mouth dey smell undecided abeg close am

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Liquidfart: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
SO JUST BECAUSE I ASKED YOU TO BUY ME A SMALL TECNO PHONE THATS WHY YOU CARRY MY MATTER TO DISCUSS FOR NAIRALAND ABI? DONT WORRY I WILL CATCH YOU

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by arherfish(m): 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
ItzChinnex:
So I stopped replying her messages on WhatsApp because she was too over demanding.

I once met this Girl in the room of my guy when she came to charge her only God knows what, then I fell partially in love with her. I collected her number and I started courting her on WhatsApp which she consented.

In the space of 1weeks, she demanded for airtime which I innocently sent her an amount of N1500. I believed we where flowing not until she asked again in a space of 5days, not that I hadn't the cash to send but I was just trying to use my common sense by telling her I will send but not immediately.

It was during this time I had a rethought about this and stop replying her messages on WhatsApp. We didn't communicate for about 2 months not until yesterday, she called me and said that she was angry with me for not contacting her for a long time. She said I should come to her hostel to see her.

I decided going to the hostel because I had in mind that after I see her, I will go to my guy's lodge around that area.

Before i reached her hostel, i branched to a bank around my area but the crowd was enormous, I had to see her like that because I can't wait.
When I reached her hostel, i entered, she was on bum-short. She was like, where is my Valentine gift, I told her when I would be going home, we will branch to the bank, that I had no cash right there with me.
She asked if I would eat, I said no, she started using indirect means to make sure i lavish on her. Our conversion was like

She: OK, you have Mobile App right? Please transfer some money for me so I will buy the phone
She: OK.. What about your sim? I can transfer with your sim, hope you registered your acct with this sim?

I waiting for like 5min, and all she was talking was Money Money Money. I felt some uncomfortable And I told her to be ready That on Saturday, I will send her the money and even take her out. I Collected her account details and boom, off I go.
I think, today would be the very last day I would chat or even communicate her again.

This kind girls full town. @ op, common sense don dey scarse for market but meanwhile I support your decision to make it the last time you're seeing her.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by tunezvic(m): 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

There's nothing there

see this one. Awon money monger.
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bravo...best decision to take

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by jetz(m): 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
ItzChinnex:

in kanye west voice she's a gold digger

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by CosmicJames(m): 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

There's nothing there

Very bad weak point!!

Say after me:
May My weak point never be ASKING FOR MONEY!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Evince(m): 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
3millionia:
Op dont be stingy. Give they say never lack.

Abeg learnt to Give. God loves Cheerful givers.

Its true love bro

because of this ur English I will not give again

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by akiOYIBO: 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
I would be a vast and immense idiot to even hand her over the N1500 recharge card. If just me on earth women will perish and die of hunger. Nonsense selfish set of creatures!!

5 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Pharaoh001(f): 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
some men are just too stingy... while some manages and camouflage as if they're very Ok undecided
I can't blame her thou, but she's over-demandingsad
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Ogaezy(m): 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

There's nothing there

Madam you're just contradicting yourself. Over demanding is part of character and a very bad one. Don't be too sentimental.
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

There's nothing there

If she demands that much then she's not a nice girl neither does she have good character , period
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Apina(m): 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
So what do u want us to do now undecided
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
kikayboss:
no be f. Uck?.... Abi make him sef ask for phone because dem do small nacking.... She no do am favor ooo... Nacking na enjoyment both ways... Na una suppose dey pay sef... Man go do dey sweat like bricklayer on top puna

Na person send you work?, lol grin
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by pawshjai(f): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

There's nothing there

wats dis wan saying.....are u a gurl or a guy....if u are a gurl jes sharaaaaaap dre....is dre any gurl des dais dah demandin is not una weak point...mtchew... dey b talkin A you b talkin rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by 2hrt(m): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
95% of girls has nothing to offer in a relationship other than sex, the painful part is, they think the deserve the whole world, and they are always the first yo cry foul when tins dont go their way,

How person wan even find wife for this nigeria sef

baba i dey reason am evryday ooooo.... bois go plenty wey go marry ex olosho... I weak mehn..

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Akinbahm(m): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pharaoh001:
some men are just too stingy... while some manages and camouflage as if they're very Ok undecided
I can't blame her thou, but she's over-demandingsad

Some girls mouth are 3 wide to the extent of seeing every relationship as Job opportunity, the worst part of it is the money they can't request from their parent in the next 2 decades they want to have it from their guy within 2hrs... se won fi oko ati Owo se pe fun yin ni

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by hysteriabox(m): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
theapeman:
why date those pigs called naija women? undecided

Apart from their smelly yansh, what can a woman offer in a relationship? And why do guys still behaving like imbec1le giving those apes money and attention undecided

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by LaPink: 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Abeg OP no dey Disturb Us, U are not the First and You won't Be The Last. Some Guys Disturb Ladies for money too this way.
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Pharaoh001(f): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
Akinbahm:

Some girls mouth are 3 wide to the extent of seeing every relationship as Job opportunity, the worst part of it is the money they can't request from their parent in the next 2 decades they want to have it from their guy within 2hrs...

that's ok....... you've probably be a victim too....

i'm sorry...
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by yungjuve01: 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
donstan18:
Ehee!...So?

Since today will be the last day you will be communicating with her, what do you want us to do?
my brother I just tire ooooh
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by mrcrabs(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
rekeson:

U and ur likes are the reason boys are doing unimaginable things to make money.

I swear down. U just took the words off my mouth
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Zivaharry(m): 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

There's nothing there

......Asking for money..... weak point?....oh my oh my
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Arthurmillz(m): 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
ItzChinnex:

Bros abeg I can't laugh cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? / Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.